An Original Series: D.A.N.T #1- "A Boy Named Prince" (Rated M)

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By KisserNe

Title: Double Action Nerd Time (D.A.N.T)

An Original Story created by Kisser Ne.

D.A.N.T characters and settings are also created by Kisser Ne

These stories may occur in or near settings created by DC Comics and may also include DC Comic characters in some issues.

This series is rated M for mature.

Appropriate for ages 18 and older, may contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity and profanity.

Issue #1- “A Boy Named Prince (Part 1 of 2)”

Savannah Stone is probably the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I mean, she is seriously gorgeous. She's kind and soft but very strong. She's hopeful and loving... She's got porcelain skin and a perfection that words can not describe.

Her lips are plump and her eyes are a deep blue. I swear I can see the universe inside of those irises. Her body is well... she's an hourglass. She's more mature physically (and mentally) than most the girls that are in our age group. She has beautiful golden blonde hair and when the sun hits it, it glows a beautiful reddish color due to her natural highlights. She's an angel. I'm in love with her and have been for quite some time now...She's also the only girl who can give me a chubby in under five minutes of standing next to me or talking to me.

I know, I'm pathetic.

“Scott? Scott? Scott!? Earth to Scott!” A girl piped, but the young man’s attention seemed distant.

“…Wha? Oh yeah, I’m sorry. I’m listening…” He said as he moved his fork around in the small bowl of mashed potatoes. "Are you?" She inquired, raising her eyebrows as she watched Scott mess with mush inside the small Styrofoam cup. “You ever notice that school lunch seems a lot like prison food?” He added as he continued to stare unappealingly at the tray of food before him. “No, I haven’t. The idea has crossed my mind, but I have never been to jail so I wouldn’t know,” she replied, giving him an annoyed look as she watched him play with the potatoes. “That’s true.” He said as he nodded his head and gave a little shrug as his thoughts wandered. “And neither would you,” she snickered once more. “That is also very true,” he said as he continued to lose his concentration.

“Would you stop that? Ugh!” She yelled, grasping the fork from the boy’s hand as she threw it into her tray and gawked at him with frustration. “Sorry!” He shrieked. Scott’s eyes averted their attention to her as he leaned forward and began to speak. “...As you were saying?” He inquired, giving her a look of sincerity. "Sigh... We only have one more day to finish the project, my mom lost her job and my dad still hasn't come home." She huffed as she rolled her eyes and began to pick at her turkey and gravy. "Oh..." He said, pausing as he pushed his lunch away from himself. He released a heavy sigh and began to slump.

"He's never gonna come home, Savannah." Scott said, hesitantly. He knew how much the girl dreamt about her father's return, but the fact was he had been gone since she was four. It hit her a little harder than most people, but she continued to push on with whatever hope she had left and Scott commended her for that. 'Yeah, I know. You're right, but I still have that sliver of a hope that something truly did come up and that he didn't just walk out on me and mom." She murmured, pushing her tray forward and away as well. "Anyway..." She began, but the silence continued to paint their small table.

"Yeah, anyway..." He said as he looked towards his feet and then around the cafeteria, "don't worry about the project. I'll get it finished up tonight!" Scott said with a smile. "Are you sure? I mean, it's a partnership. I should be helping you out with it." said as a look of concern came over her features. "Absolutely. You have enough going on in your life, you don't need any more. I'll take care of it." He reassured her, giving a warm smile to the girl as he nodded his head. "Thank you so much, Scott. You're great!" She exclaimed.

The bell rang and every one in the cafeteria began to flood towards the halls of . Scott remained seated, grasping his bag as waited for the way to clear. "Maybe, I'll swing by later tonight." She stated as he embraced the boy with a tight hug. "Sounds good, Vanna." He said softly as he hugged her back and returned to face forward in his chair. said her good-bye and continued to rush off and Scott could not help but to look over. "Man... She's so beautiful." He thought to himself as he watched her hastily make her way through the people and to her other friends. They were from two very separate groups. She was popular and he was...well, a nerd...a geek...and a loser.

Here it goes again...

"Head's up, loser!' A guy shouted as he chucked a ball towards Scott. He looked up right in time for the ball to strike him square on the nose. He shot down to the wooden floor. "Damn!" He coughed, holding his nose tightly as blood began to gush. He could hear everyone laughing at him as they applauded the one who threw the object. The teacher and coach quickly ran to Scott's aid, helping him to his feet.

"You alright kid?" The coach asked, brushing off his back as the kid swayed back and forth slightly. "Yeah, I'm fine." He replied as he tried to retain all the blood that he could.

"Oh man, I hope it’s not broken!" Miss Marlene said as she grabbed his glasses and tried to tilt his head upward so she could look at his wound. "Jack, we should send him to the nurse's." She stated, looking at the coach as they both turned to see the bully who continued to roar with pride at what he had accomplished. "I'll handle him, Marlene." Jack Johnston said as he rolled up his sleeves and headed in the direction of the burly boy. Coach Johnston was not a man you wanted on your trail. "You should tell him, he doesn't have to do that." Scott said as his teacher led him towards the exit of the gym. "I understand that you're worried that Michael may do worse to you, but the coach and I saw him do that to you and he is not going unpunished." Miss Marlene stated as she gave him a nurturing smirk and tightened her arm around his shoulder. "Besides, you didn't deserve that now did you?"

Okay, I have to admit Miss Marlene Brooks is a very attractive woman and she joinson the list of girls that I have sexual fantasies about. She's the youngest teacher in the school and probably one of the prettiest in the world. She's technically a student teacher, but the main is always absent from activities. He's a sickly fellow who stays in his office, glaring out the blinds every once in awhile. Personally, I think he chose the wrong career. Any way, I luckily don't fantasize about him. Although most people probably think I do, actually scratch that I know they think I do, but I am as straight as they come.

I like the boobies and I think I'd like the womanly treasures, but being a virgin I wouldn't know the exact answer, but I digress... Without any one thinking I have an inflated ego or that I am really this full of myself, I think Miss Marlene likes me and when I say "likes me" I do mean likes me more than just a student. She's always touching me, rubbing my back, hugging me like we were best friends, talking to me, giving me advise, telling me to kick a--, constantly giving me an eye while we're doing the warm-up and stretches and sometimes I think she checks out my junk and when I say my junk, I mean all of my lower half. Of course, once again, I have to admit.... She falls under the high lights of my every day life. She constantly is in tight fitting clothes. She's always in shorts or tights or sweat pants, tanks, t-shirts, and sometimes no braziers.... She's an absolute hottie...

She's a sex kitten ready to be tamed, ha, but whom am I kidding? I think about flirting with a girl and I go into a panic attack.

"Not at all, but it doesn't really matter that it happens to me." Scott said as he allowed his head to relax, but she quickly pushed his head back again. "Keep your head up..." She said as she rustled his hair, "and of course it matters." Scott sighed quietly to himself and began praying the day would end. "Yes, Miss Marlene." He said, hoping that if he agreed with her statement she'd let it be. "Scott, you're a nice kid, but...just because you're smart doesn't mean let people take advantage of you." She stopped in front of the nurse's office and turned to face him. "I take it you know your way from here?" She chortled, flashing her beautiful white teeth as she looked upon him. "Of course, I can do this with my eyes closed." He joked, pushing the door open with one arm as he entered and said good-bye.

"Back again, Scotty?" Nurse Ridgerow asked.

As I said...I can do this with my eyes closed.

"Hey SAP!" A man yelled. "SAP!"

Oh how I hate that nickname... My parents are so cruel. Who gives their child the initials S.A.P? Especially, when they're a "bookworm" and have "four eyes." There is one answer to my rhetorical question: jerks."Yo Sap! I'm talking to you." The man called out again and Scott finally turned around and faced him. "Hello Anthony," Scott greeted as he prepared himself for the reaction. "Holy Sh--! Man what happened to you?" Anthony King yelled as he placed his hands on his friend's head and turned it from side to side. "Nothing, I just..." Scott tried to iterate but his friend wasn't having it. "Oo! I swear if it's that mother f----- Mike again, I'm gonna go kick is ever lovin' dumb jock a--! I'm going to take a baseball bat to his mother f----- knees so he can't play his little sports any more! He keep f------ messing with my brother and he's going to end up crippled worse than he could ever even imagine that stupid sack of sh--!" He shouted, growing angrier and more pumped by the second.

"A.K, you need to relax my man! Michael threw a ball and I caught it." Scott said, shrugging his shoulders as he started to continue to tread towards his house. "What did you catch it with? Your face?" He scoffed as he strolled alongside Scott. "Obviously," Scott responded, clearing his throat as he looked down at his feet. A.K was the one friend that Scott actually feared and loved at the same time. He had grown up in a ghetto over in the more bustling cities of and he was known for criminal intent and good but bad, bad things. Anthony had the connections, the weapons, the gangs and the mafias. Anthony knew and had it all in the palm of his hand as long as he was able to keep dealing the cards right.

"Why do you put up with that fool?" Anthony inquired, shaking his head in frustration as he looked down at the cracking pavement. "I put up with it, because if I do anything of the likes to him, I am no better than him." Scott replied. "Dude, Scott. You could kill the pope and still be better than that a-- hole." A.K replied with a loud laugh as he kept the pace of his friend. "Thanks, Anthony but honestly I don't think that any one would appreciate me turning into a bad guy." Scott stated as he stopped once again and faced his friend. "Whatever, man! would still adore you or possibly like you more." He snickered with a large grin as he gave a small push to Scott's shoulder.

"Did I say Savannah Stone? No, I didn't. I said any one, meaning people in general. I said no specifics." Scott said jokingly as he flailed his hands about in the air. "No, but I did!" Anthony laughed, smacking a hand against him as they finally approached Scott's house. "Mind if I join you?" He asked. "No, I don't mind but just so you know I am going to be working on the project for school." Scott replied as he trotted up the stoop. "I thought Vanna was our assigned partner. Isn't she supposed to be helping you?" He asked as the door swung open and they both entered. "Yes, well she offered but I..." Scott started but A.K refused to let him finish. "So you kissed some more a-- and wanted to try and impress her?" He interjected.

"She just has a lot going on in her life, A.K." Scott said as he dropped his book bag down upon the counter of the kitchen.

"Anthony, I absolutely loathe that nick name!" Eleanor Prince chimed as she entered the room. Her fingers fidgeted as she tried to place her earrings. "Sorry, Mrs. Prince. It's just my initials, ain't that right Sap?" Anthony apologized as he elbowed Scott's side. "Yes, it is and you know I hate that name, King." Scott growled as he shot an evil eye in his friend's direction. "But Scott you're my dearest sapling!" His mother piped again as she peered into the mirror upon the entrance hall's wall. She allowed a smile to form upon her lips as she seemed to glow.

"I know mom, but..." Scott began but was once again interrupted. "No, buts! I've got to get to a meeting, I love you sweetie and have a good night!" She stated, grabbing a slender briefcase as she began to walk out the door, "oh and Anthony you need to shave! You are starting to look like a bum!" She declared. "Yes, Mrs. Prince." He said with a heavy sigh. The woman was like a second mother to the teenage boy. They listened to the door slam and then continued their conversation.

"Alright, so... She has sh-- going on. So much stuff going on in her personal life that she can't help with a single project for the class you're both in?" Anthony inquired as he tilted his head to the side and leaned over the counter-top. "Yes... I mean as I said, she offered." Scott replied as he tried to convince his friend.

I should have said that Vanna already completed some of this project. Sometimes there is no winning with Anthony King. I know it's all just fun and games but its ridiculous. The guy can go on for hours, especially if you get him riled up which wasn't always hard to do. I have to admit though, he was right. I wasn't doing it solely to relieve Vanna of her stress or her burdens. I was trying to impress her and trying to get her to think much more of me than what she already did. I wanted to appear great in her eyes and when she hugged me, I felt that happiness flood my body. I wanted to feel that every day and every time I saw her. I figured that if I did something so wonderful for her that maybe, just maybe, she'd give in and things would run smoothly.

"Alright, man. Make all the excuses that you want," He said with a shrug as he cupped his hands together and rested them on the surface. Scott sighed and took out the paperwork and project. He had a lot of work to do. "So what are we looking at?" Anthony said as he grasped some of the papers and skimmed over them. "Ah ha, well let's start off here." He continued as he brought his finger to the second paragraph, opened up a textbook, and thumbed to the correct page.

Now, if you're one of those people who think that all gangsters or even different ethnicities are dumb; you are dead wrong. A.K has to be one of the smartest people on this planet or through out the entire universe. I know what you may be thinking, that might be pushing it but it is true. Sometimes, he even loses me and I'm the guy behind glasses and books, studying twenty-four seven. On the plus side, sometimes I lose him. So technically, we just lose each other at times. Anthony was genius, though. He could break down equations in seconds flat, analyze situations in a heartbeat and he always continued to learn. He knew something new every day but that is like the old saying that he always uses. "You learn something new every day," and with him... it is the damn truth.

"The thing is the Solar System is just a piece of the entire picture," he stated as he began to illustrate examples. "I thought that wasn't a proven fact yet?" Scott questioned curiously, as he watched the lead paint the paper. "Look, some things do not always have to be proved or approved to make them true." Anthony replied as he looked up briefly and continued to draw. "I've been studying this for awhile now, ever since I was living in the slums. You have a lot of time to look at the stars in our skies and the thing is... there are unworldly things that no human will understand for years to come." He stated, continuing to allow his hand to lead the pencil. "Have you ever read fairy tales?" A.K asked, confusing Scott immediately. "What does that have to do with anything?" Scott inquired quickly. "Just answer the damn question! Have you or have you not read any fairy tales?"

Let me think about this... I have read plenty, but why in the world would this have anything relevant to my project for school? I mean thanks to cartoonists around the world and directors of movies, you don't need to read an actual fairy tale book, you just have to sit through a movie or episode on television. Think, Scott. Think. That is what Anthony wants you to do.

"Of course I have read fairy tales." Scott responded. "Do you believe in Dracula, Werewolves, Ghosts or Aliens?" He asked again. 'Yes." Scott replied again but he still was overcome by confusion. "Then think bigger and think smaller at the same time. Why would our galaxy be the only one? It can't be! There is millions and millions of new discoveries flooding the planet and flooding the solar system every day! It's almost magical, like everything is finally being unmasked and revealed to us to show us a bigger picture." Anthony murmured, excitedly.

Oh dear, Anthony...please do not turn in to a lunatic, you're one of the only friends I have and you're already pretty bat sh-- crazy at times...

Next Issue:

"A Boy Named Prince (Part 2 of 2)"

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

Interesting chapter. I can't wait to see what happens in the second one.

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KisserNe

@The Impersonator:

I am glad I have you excited for the next chapter! This is going to be a little different than the others, I mean obviously, lol....but! The next chapter should only take me a little bit to write :)) Thank you as always! It is greatly appreciated!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

@KisserNe: No problem! :)

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123

Nice introduction to a new set of characters!

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KisserNe

@InnerVenom123:

Thanks!

This was definitely an experiment but here's hoping I can get some more out :)