Amazing new idea for DC and Marvel - A New Shared Universe

WolfOfRome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By WolfOfRome

Only a creative mind could want to create a new shared universe-- a universe where both major Marvel and DC characters exist! And they seek to face off against each other...just because.

My challenge for every fan who reads this is to create a new, shared Universe plan for DC and Marvel characters in any written form desired and post it online- comics, fan literature, animation, story board, heck even live action videos with friends, anything to involve our minds in this concept of characters from different worlds facing off against each other, just like we've all always wanted, only more personal!

Be mindful to introduce backstory to each major character, because without it your specific preference my seem a little hollow from certain viewers. Although, in some cases, you may not need to include backstory.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe an ongoing series or something where its not based on fan votes but a combination of each companies best writers and stuff but a permanent shared universe idk i like it the way it is

WolfOfRome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: well actually all I mean is a new one, like Earth-2 or the Ultimates. But I've read up on this, and neither companies are likely to do it themselves unless it really sparked fan interest, like back in the 90's. People would have to ask a whole lot, otherwise their just gonna stick to making money from books the way they already have and still are.

WolfOfRome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelicious: that's fine, you wouldn't have to read/watch any of it if you don't want to.