Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild

Fanfic Rated FR21 For Suggestive Themes, and Bloody Violence

Five Years Ago

Rizo holds the gun to the groveling mans forehead, he pleads for his family. His son in the next room screaming with all of his might, trying to save his father with his screams. The sound of tiny fingers scratching at a door can be heard, but Rizo looks from the man on his knees and his gaze falls onto his brother who is hiding his face. He is looking the other way covering his face in the shadows of the dimly lit room, overcome with hatred and shame for his brother Rizo grabs Yomin by the cheeks and forces him to look. "Brother! You are one of the most feared groups in the world, we are Yakuza we do not feel shame for anything we do." Rizo grabs the man by the hair an pulls him closer to Yomin, he crawls on his knees as his hair is pulled. Rizo puts the gun in the mans mouth and pulls the hammer back "Yomin you look at this man right this instant, or his family wont have a open casket at his funeral. I will spray the walls with his brain matter...we were here for this man. Nothing more, we are making a point that you fail the Yakuza you will wish for a quick death." Yomin struggled against his brothers grasp, trying to force his gaze away from the man. Rizo sighed aiming the gun upwards he pulled the trigger, it was a loud pop as the man's skull burst open. The wall behind him was littered with blood an gore, chunks of the man clung to the walls for a few moments before splashing to the ground. Yomin shed a single tear as Rizo struck him with the butt of his gun, his face burned red from the strike. He looked to Rizo with hate, Rizo raised his hand again and sighed deep "Go take care of the mother and the brat.....now it looks like a murder, we were supposed to make it look like a suicide you damn fool. All you had to do was do as I told....damn you Yomin." Yomin hung his head in shame for his cowardice. It had cost the entire family their lives, he walked towards the room the boy was held. His mother along with him, he stopped for a moment he hadnt heard a single scream since Rizo had first started screaming at him. Yomin opened the door slowly to find one of their men holding the mother on her knees, her face deep in the mans crotch. Besides the man laid the boy, his pants were around his ankles and he was in complete shock. The boy was not even 10 years old, when Yomin saw this he reacted upon impulse screaming across the room in such a swift manner that no one even saw what happened next.  

He grabbed the guard by the back of the head an slammed him into the wall he had cornered the mother into, blood flowed from his nose as he tried to scream. But the guard hadn't a chance to scream for help as Yomin had shoved his gun down the mans throat, he heard the gagging as the man tried to breath. Pulling the trigger he emptied the entire clip into the mans throat, the back of his head an neck exploded as the gunshots ripped through his body. Yomin was in a blind rage, the sight of the boy and his mother had pushed him over the edge. Silence filled the room as Yomin stood over the mans lifeless body. He looked over an found the mother had been dead for quite sometime, the guard hadn't been able to get off with the boy an used the already dead mother to finish. Her body was still warm and Yomin retched at the thought of everything, he vomited in the corner of the room before turning his attention to the boys motionless body. He picked him up an opened the window, he set the boy outside and turned around to see his brother Rizo. Rizo looked through the room and saw his fallen man, looking to Yomin he asked "What did you do that for?" Yomin slowly slid the window shut "Walked in to find him raping the bodies of the child and the mother, we don't want such madness in our family do we?" Rizo almost looked impressed with his brother. Looking to the bodies he counted inside his head an looked angrily to his brother "Wheres the boys body?" Yomin adjusted his suit an wiped off brain matter from his shoulder "In the closet, he was not even ten years old Rizo. Give the boy some decency and pride in death, he does not need to awaken in the afterlife to see this scene." Rizo nodded an walked out of the room telling Yomin "We are burning the house, get out of there soon. Perform your prayers and then go home, I will clean this up." Yomin nodded an walked out of the room looking at the window the entire time. Walking out of the house he walked off into the night before circling around behind the now burning home, finding the boy who was starting to come out of his own induced stupor. He lifted the boy into his arms and then left, leaving this horrible night behind him. 

Varidian-The Company of Tomorrow.

It has been five long enduring years since they were given their last mission, the two brothers Rizo and Yomin were the twin sons of THE BOSS. A man known simply as THE BOSS, he knew his sons were destined for greater things and when each wished to be done with the petty killings and theivery he allowed it. But first he needed to see where they stood, his eldest Rizo only left the fold of the Yakuza so that he could watch over his brother Yomin. He only left for two years before returning to the fold an becoming one of the highest ranking Yakuza in Japan. His rank was only topped by that of his father, and he was given the privilege of being the President of THE BOSS's greatest scheme yet..Varidian. A corporation that on the surface was the best thing for humankind, it gave jobs and money to every single person on the planet. Its supplies ranged from a variety of things, but its most successful was that of coming up with new and innovative ways of continuing the tradition of making life simpler. The entire world loved Rizo and his company Varidian, but only a select few outside of the Yakuza knew its truth. Varidian was a Weapons manufacturer, one that developed more an more deadlier ways for killing. They sold their weapons to the highest bidder, and Rizo reaped the rewards of each and every sale. Beside Rizo stood two people, one of these people was his twin brother Yomin. Who was the Second President of Varidian, he controlled the distribution of all products from within Varidian. He also was the leader of Varidians kill squad. He carried out the missions that were known as "Black Ops" he had become a very bitter man since his last mission for the Yakuza. No longer was he the coward, he was second to his brother only in his ruthlessness when it came to killing those who went against the Yakuza and Varidian. 

The second person to stand beside Rizo and Varidian was Makari, she was a former prostitute that Rizo had grown fond of over the years. Recently giving her a position in the upper-class of Kyoto, and giving her the role as Secretary of Council. The Council were the highest bidders and highest members within the Yakuza, those men an women who were immediately below Rizo within the ranking of the Yakuza. She was a seductive and hate-filled woman, whose only moment without hate was in the presence of two men. Rizo and Yomin were her world, she did everything for them in an out of Varidian. 

(Continued in Next Post:)
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

That was intense, my friend, and well done intensity it was! You did an amazing job of capturing the raw emotion in your post. 

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Silkcuts
@TypingKira said:
That was intense, my friend, and well done intensity it was! You did an amazing job of capturing the raw emotion in your post. 
Very well said.  Don't know what more to add.

I do love the use of Twins.  I really want to see where you take them, Twins are neat in a psychological level, for example the twins in Morning Glories, one is used as a "control" while the other is the test subject of conditioning.  Although twins can be genetically the same, many times they are still their own person and the conflict of identity must be harder on them.  But then you get a prefect set of twins as a team like what Diggle created in The Losers.
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Mechanical_Ape

Interesting story so far. Very intense and emotional.

One small tip: it was a little hard to read due to the rather large paragraphs. Other than that, nice work.

Avatar image for jacobi_piotr_nikolai_esis
jacobi_piotr_nikolai_esis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Mechanical_Ape: Thank you, noticed that once I had posted it.
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Darkchild

Down to Business

A sound of gurgles and slurping can be heard as Rizo leans back in his chair, his eyes in the back of his head an his mouth open in pleasure. He was gritting his teeth and holding his breath before a knock at the door interupted his session, the woman began to move out from under the desk and he shoved her head down hard. She gagged and he held her there as he called in who was at the door "Make...it quick I'm busy." A man stepped in an bowed his head to Rizo, the room was littered with dark and black items the man looked around gazing upon all the art within the room. The entire room screamed of pain and misery, pictures of women being tortured filled the room and Rizo sat enjoying his session. A ball of black hair was all that was seen of the woman who was between his legs, her head bobbed up an down slowly as Rizo looked to the man who had entered the room. "What?!" He barked wanting this to be over with. The man stuttered for a few seconds before he gained the courage to speak up "Sir the Pals and Alks, they wish to buy more of the prototype. What should we do, if we allow for each side to buy more or in the least to find out how to make them, we will have an all out war that will ravage their entire society." Rizo held up one finger as if telling the man one moment, he gripped the back of the womans head an forced it down and he moaned loudly. For a few seconds he just sat their twitching, before he straightened his tie. The sound of spitting could be heard as the woman stood up and flicked her hand and the contents within her palm into the trash. It was Makari, she stood up an adjusted her blouse an then make-up that had run off of her face. She looked to the man standing before Rizo and then to Rizo "See you later." Rizo grabbed her by the wrist an pulled her closer gently, he stood up an kissed her. His lips gently against hers she shivered to his touch, he smiled as he knew what to do to get her going. He finished the kiss with a sweet and silent  "I love you." into her ear. She blushed slightly before replying "And I to you, see you when you get home." She half bowed to the man before leaving the room with a folder in her arms.  

As she left an closed the door Rizo sat down in his chair and looked to the man "Continue." He reached down an opened a drawer as the man spoke "That's all I wanted to tell you, we cannot allow for these men to acquire more weapons. I understand what we do and I get it, but this is pure genocide sir. We cant morally allow for this to happen..." Rizo had pulled a small handgun from his drawer, and began to attach a silencer to it. As he did he spoke to the man "Those gaijins, have been intruders in our land for long enough. Its a miracle that I can stand dealing with them, let alone allowing them to live for this long. My father allowed safe passage, and with his ailing health I was left along with my brother to be the coordinator of all actions within Varidian. I believe if we give these men the weapons, they will settle our troubles for us. Wiping each other out, without little effort on our parts. Is that something you cannot do, Jerry what will you do if I told you to simply f#ck off and allow me to do my work?" Jerry stood staring at the gun and stood straight up, coughing to clear his throat. "I wont let you do it, I would have to report everything to someone. Someone outside Varidian..." He said as his voice shook, Rizo brought the gun up "Pity." He pulled the trigger four times, the first two whizzed by Jerry's head. He turned to run, the third shot hitting him right behind his kneecap bringing him to the ground. The Fourth hit him in the shoulder an spun him around and landed him on the ground, he turned over to see Rizo standing above him. Dragging a ancient sword behind him Rizo pulled it from its sheath "You were quite intelligent, I knew someday it would come to bite me in the ass." He spun the sword and palmed the bottom of the hilt with his left hand as he plunged it down into the man's throat.  

He twisted the blade and severed Jerry's spinal chord in one motion, the man's body went limp immediately. Taking out a cloth he wiped the blood from the blade as he pulled it out of Jerry's body, tapping his ear he was in contact with his security "Come and clean up the mess in my office, and have the carpet cleaned by the morning. No trace, I hate blood stains." With that he walked back to his desk and waved his hand over the middle of the desk, a screen lit up and he watched the camera's that were linked to his office. Watched as Makari went to the car garage and made her way out of the building, he gripped the gun on his desk, as anger swelled inside him. 

Twice the Pleasure

As Makari left the garage she removed the black wig that she was wearing, she had two separate lives when she left the Varidian building. One was Makari who was a business woman, who was Rizo was in love with. She cared for Rizo deeply, but not to the level he had cared for her. The other personality was that of Lyekka a woman who was absolutely in love with Yomin, the little brother of Rizo and Second President of Varidian Cooperation. She made her way to the bathhouse that Yomin always had booked, the building was surrounded by guards. She was thankful that these guards were hired through a different outfit. Yomin knew of Makari, but he rarely ever saw her nor did he know that she was Rizo's concubine. The brothers rarely ever met outside of Varidian, the disdain for each other was too high to be in the same room with each other for longer than an hour. She stepped out of her car wrapped in a robe, her hair Sunfire Red and her body bare as the day she was born. The guards whistled to her as she walked up, she pulled a small dagger from her panties and let it fly it embedded itself into the wall between one guards legs. He yelped at how close it had gotten, he went to snap at her but a second dagger was wedged up against his crotch. She looked to him an pushed it even more upwards into his groin "You disrespect me like that again, and your little friend will be even tinier. If that's even possible." She opened the slider door an heard him mumble "Common whore." She gritted her teeth and stepped through the entryway, making her way to the sauna in the back. She could hear his whistling, he loved to sing or whistle and he had such a magical voice. She was utterly intoxicated with it, when she neared him she simply stood there outside the sliding door watching his bare body move from side to side as he whistled.  Finally she was broken from her haze of love as a guard stepped into the sauna, staring at his boss he shook his head for a moment to clear it an coughed to get his attention. "Lyekka is here my lord."  

Yomin turned his head an looked her over, then to the guard he shot a gaze "What the hell are you still doing here, if you wish to see her bare then you are here for naught. You will never see such a porcelain goddess in bare, now begone and take the rest of the guards with you." The guard stood straight up an spoke loudly to Yomin "What if someone tries something!" Yomin grabbed the sliding door and whipped it open, his bare muscular body in full for everyone to see. The guard almost broke his neck he whipped it forward an towards the ground so fast, Yomin chuckled at his reaction "I and the lady are more than capable of handling ourselves if the need arises. If you and your brothers are so worried, move yourselves 10 yards away from the bath-house. From that distance if anything is to happen, and I cannot handle myself you will hear me if I call out." The guard nodded and began to walk out as Yomin continued "Also these walls are paper thin, when you see the american in your group who insulted the lady. Put a bullet between his legs, and then between his eyes. We do not need a man like that....plus hes american their a dime a dozen if we need more." The guard nodded and for a few moments it was silent, then a loud gunshot followed by another echoed through the bath-house. Yomin turned back into the sauna, his back to Lyekka he barked "Take that damn thing off, it makes you look like a hooker." She undid her robe and let it fall to her feet, she was bare underneath and then stepped into the sauna with Yomin. She began to caress his shoulder, he moaned slightly "Thank you Lyekka, it has been a very long day." She pressed her breasts up against his back as she massaged his body, moving her hands around towards his groin. He snapped her hands by the wrist an turned around to face her "They are far enough away my love, no need to continue playing the high priced hooker." She giggled before leaping into his arms, he caught her holding her up by her thighs. She wrapped her legs around him an he slipped slightly and they both plunged down onto the floor. She began an intense and passionate kiss that felt as if it went on forever, Yomin broke the kiss and looked into her eyes as she sat on top of him "You are by far the most beautiful woman I have ever met, your eyes. They are simply magnificent, I could stare into them for hours lost only to know when I found my way back. I would be lost all over again." She couldn't help the school-girl giggle that echoed from her throat as she embraced him. They both laid down on the sauna floor wrapped in each others embrace, soon she spoke "I love you..." She said it first, she had never done such a thing. Never taken that first step, she was terrified of his response and soon she got her answer.  

Yomin rolled over atop of her his arms on either side of her body he looked deep into her eyes and spoke "I love you too Lyekka, never had I thought I would find a woman like you." With that she couldn't control it, her face stretched even further than normal as her grin was uncontrollable. She kicked him off of her and she began to rub his body before she slid slowly on top of him. Moans of pleasure and loved filled the sauna, as a man standing in the shadows of the coming night spoke into a headset. "Its her my lord.....its Makari, I've found her."
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

That's intense. Killing is kind of graphic for my tastes, but it is good nonetheless.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

why do you need a bump?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkchild

Sorry Guys for not updating recently, works a killer and this weeks been even harder. So starting next week hopefully I will have the next post up. Ive decided to make this story even shorter than I had planned, because I really want to get the second story going before August. Lot happening in August, and then subsequently in September. So I want this first story to be finished, and the second to have had a good start by then. So i will begin posting more an more in this soon, very soon 

THANKS

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By tomdickharry1984

WOW! This is really good'n gorey! Nice

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

"He twisted the blade and severed Jerry's spinal chord in one motion, the man's body went limp immediately" This is very dark, very good, a tad disturbing but on the whole really well done. Good job @Darkchild just one grammatical error I spotted, right at the end of Twice The Pleasure; "Moans of pleasure and loved filled the sauna" should probably be just love. But as I said, good job

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By batkevin74

@Darkchild: This is twisted! Good work