loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By loganreme

All characters belong to Marvel 

This story takes place after Magneto rips the Adamantium out of Logan  ouch!

Part-One:

Logan groaned, and rolled over to a sitting position, on the right side of his bed.  He was woken by the smell of something cooking.  The sun was lightening up the far side of his bedroom, through the slot in the curtains.  As Logan tilted his head, the rays hit him in the face, making him squint his eyes.  He scratched his head and leant over to retrieve his jeans from the floor.

"Mornin' Roomy!" Wade yelled from the kitchen, "What ya’ want on your pancakes?"

"Thought you'd gone already," Logan growled, pulling on his Levi's. He left his belt unbuckled, and it clinked, as he made his way to the fridge.

"Maple syrup?" Wade asked, squirting the tube all over  the freshly made pancakes.

Logan ignored him completely. He grabbed a beer from the fridge, and walked back into the front room.

Wade tagged along behind him.

“Aren't you full of cheer this mornin'," Wade said sarcastically, between mouthfuls.

"I don't like pancakes," Logan grunted.  "Or company."

"You don't say? " Wade replied, stuffing another pancake into his mouth.  "I guess, some people just don't know what they're missin'."  He walked back to the kitchen quietly.

Logan slumped down on the sofa. "I should've left him decoratin' the sidewalk," he thought to himself.

"Thanks for savin' my ass last night," Wade said softly. Then his tone changed. "No cheesy puffs?" Wade groaned.

Logan heard the cupboard doors opening, and banging shut. He grunted and got to his feet.

"When was the last time you went to the store?" he yelled, then turned to see Logan glaring at him.

Logan grunted and pulled another beer from the fridge.

"Okay, I'll go" Wade sighed.  He headed for the front door and  quickly snatched his mask, before slamming the door behind him.

Logan snorted and lit the stove. He pulled the frying pan over the burner and threw the bacon into the pan. It hissed and crackled. Logan stood over the pan, breathing in the aroma, trying to get rid of the sweet smelling pancakes.

"Real food," he said, turning the bacon over.

When the bacon was ready, he fished it out of the pan with his claws. He stuffed the rashers in his mouth one, by one. Then he washed them down with beer, and belched loudly.

He made his way back to the sofa, pausing, to look out the window. He slumped down and picked up, yesterday's newspaper. Enjoying the peace and quiet, he lit a cigar, and started reading.

"Honey! I'm home," Wade shouted, as he entered the door.

Logan snorted and pretended he didn’t hear him.

Wade had a big bag of groceries in his arms. He kicked the door shut with his left heel, and it thudded against the frame.

"I got cheesy puffs, Nachos, doughnuts, iced pastries," he leaned over the coffee table.  "And these are for you," he grinned, placing the six pack of beer in front of Logan.

Logan peered over his newspaper. Raised his eyebrows. Then continued reading. He heard Wade unpacking the groceries in the kitchen and humming to himself. Then he shuffled over to the bathroom, and closed the door quietly.

The sound of running water was distracting enough, without Wade singing 'I Feel Good', while doing a mock striptease.

"That's it" Logan growled, thumping the newspaper on the table. He paused. He sratched his head and gazed thoughtfully at the six pack of beer that Wade had brought him. Then he heard a buzzing sound coming from the bathroom.  Wade was trying to tune the radio.

“Sometimes, it hard to be a woman,“ Wade sung loudly. “Givin’ all your love, to just one man."

Logan hauled himself of the sofa, and thumped over to the bathroom door. He pushed the door open with a thud. He was greeted by Wade, shoulder deep in bubbles, with a barrel of a pistol, poking out from under the suds.

“What the hell!” Logan yelled. “Who takes a gun into the tub?”

“I lost my rubber duck,” Wade groaned, fishing the loofah out from under the bubbles. “Wanna scrub my back?”

“Now, I know why they wanted to kill ya!" Logan growled, and slammed the door behind him.  He stomped back to the table, pulled a can from the six pack and gulped it down.

“Come on!" Wade shouted, "can't you even take a joke?"  He stood in the doorway, with a towel wrapped around him, still sopping wet.

“Will ya put some clothes on, Wilson. You're freaking me out,” Logan grunted.

“Ow! That hurt.” Wade pretended to be shot in the chest and slumped against the door frame. “You ain’t so perfect yourself ya know. I pulled enough hair out of the plughole to stuff Rogue’s Bra.”

“I’m in no mood for your jokes, asshole,” Logan snarled, gulping down the last of his beer.

“Ever thought of waxing?” Wade added, before retreating behind the bathroom door.

Logan launched the empty beer can in Wades direction. It bounced of the door and rattled on the hard wooden floor.

Just then the doorbell rang.

“What the hell," Logan growled.

“That’ll be the pizza!” Wade yelled excitedly from the bathroom.

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By loganreme

This is my first fanfic that I have completed, haven't written for a while, would appreciate your feedback!  Should I continue?

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sora_thekey

...... It was Ok.... honestly that's not how I would picture Deadpool talking but it's kind of cool!!!!

You should do more of these!

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I agree.  Nice job.

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By loganreme

gee thanx guys! Just a bit of fun. thinking up several scenarios to continue with or should I just start a new one, what do you think?

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By loganreme

Wolverine/Deadpool fanfic -  Part Two (first part of this, still in progress)

“Wakey Wakey ! Ladies.” A voice echoed from the far side of the room. As Logan came to and raised his head, a sharp pain travelled up his spine. He grunted and tried to focus his eyes, his head was buzzing and his senses were numb.

“What the fuck” Logan groaned, trying to raise his hand up to scratch his head. He then realised that he was handcuffed to a chair. Every muscle in his body ached, he must have had the shit kicked out of him.

“The boss wants to see ya!” the goon said grinning menacingly, “So ya better be polite, or I’ll have to beat ya again.”

“Polite? I wish he had been more polite to my nuts” Logan thought, shaking his head. The room was still blurry and he could smell stale urine, sweat, old rusty piping and blood. Blood, he could almost taste it. Logan’s pulse began to race with excitement, he started breathing harder.

“What’s goin’ on?” Wade groaned from behind, “One minute I’m having a threesome with two eastern beauties and Damn it! I was dreaming again.”

He rattled his handcuffs in an attempt to free himself. “This place smells like a sumo wrestlers nappy! I think I’m gonna throw”

Logan clenched his fists and mustered all his strength, pulling his arms apart as hard as he could. He ignored the pain and kept going until “snap.” He broke both of his wrists. Exhaling the pain, he kept going, but, no use. The handcuffs were not budging. “What the hell,” he thought to himself, “this doesn’t smell right.”

“Last thing I remember, I was watching that old Dracula movie!” Wade said, still rattling his handcuffs, “tucking into my favourite double cheese and pepperoni pizza!” Then he paused. “Wait a minute!” he yelled “Maybe the pizza dude packed a little something extra, huh, like a gas grenade or something.”  “They say pizza is bad for your health, Geez! They were right.”

“Give it a rest Wilson,” Logan snorted. He threw his head back, hitting Wades skull with a clunk.

“Ow!” Wade grunted. “There’s not need for violence!” he shuffled his feet, “Just wait till I get outta this chair!”

Just then, Logan felt a presence enter the room. His footsteps were so soft and his movements so stealth like, that any normal person would not be aware of him. Until it was too late.

Logan sat silent and waited for the stranger to speak. There was a long silence.

“Mr Wilson,” the stranger said calmly, “I knew we would meet again”

“And you are?” Wade asked trying to turn around.

“Does it matter?” he replied, signalling his henchmen to leave.

“Listen bub,” Logan growled, “I don’t give a shit, what’s gone on with the two of you.” Logan still couldn’t see the strangers face, he was lurking in the shadows at the far corner of the room. “When I get outta these cuff’s, your gonna be a whole lot sorry.”

“Yeah” wade replied, “your gonna be cryin’ for your mommy.”

“Is that right?” The stranger sneered, “I’m not the one you should worry about!”

Logan’s wrists were healed, so he tried to force the handcuffs again. “Snap!” Logan grunted with pain and snorted “bub, I’m gonna gut ya like a fish.”

“Your welcome to try it if you can free yourself,” the stranger hissed. “Which will be very unlikely. You see the chairs and handcuffs are made of adamantium.” The stranger was relishing the situation immensely, “ just a precaution, we don’t want you messing things up now, do we?”

“What things are we talking about?” wade perked up, “Like using my carcass for target practice, disecting me for some sort of new age experiments or just plain kicking the crap out of me for information?” Wade grinned, “Sorry dude! Been there, did that, but, I must admit the experiment part did kinda turn me on.”

Logan rolled his eye’s and snorted loudly weighing up the situation. His senses were getting more acute by the minute and whatever it was that incapacitated him, was loosing it’s grip.

“You are very amusing Mr Wilson,” the stranger grinned, “but, even your sense of humour will not give you any comfort here!” The stranger left just as quickly as he had arrived, without a sound, he vanished.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

“I lost my rubber duck,” Wade groaned, fishing the loofah out from under the bubbles
^lol

I enjoyed it...Could you check out my fan fiction if you ever have time?  I posted it but no one has commented =(

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By loganreme
k4tzm4n said:
"

“I lost my rubber duck,” Wade groaned, fishing the loofah out from under the bubbles
^lol

I enjoyed it...Could you check out my fan fiction if you ever have time?  I posted it but no one has commented =(

"

Yeah sure, no problemo and thanks for posting your encouraging comments :)
batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By batpool

It was pretty cool.

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By loganreme
batpool said:
"It was pretty cool."

thanx..... will add more shortly :)
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

New issues of blood soaked rain are up in case you're interested (if this is considered "plugging" just let me know and I won't do it again!)

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By loganreme
k4tzm4n said:
"New issues of blood soaked rain are up in case you're interested (if this is considered "plugging" just let me know and I won't do it again!)"

cool! will read when I get the chance :)