A threat to Vacatio #6

lord_garian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Last stop. A hero of Vacatio who appeared during Garian's reign to crush rebellions. Little was known about him. He was often known as the Prince of Vacatio or the Knight of Vacatio. He had hidden in the shadows for a time giving orders like a genius ghost. His intellect was considered to be one of Garian's only rivals in strategy. When he did show up he often wore light but durable armor like a knight. Many different kinds in fact. An orange one that covered all of him or a more cloth white and red shirt with golden designs and a red hood as well as brown pants and boots were his most often attire. He also carried a sword that grew bright blue when used by him which could cut through almost anything. Only Garian had made contact with him on his own. And only by manipulating his portals to find and go to him. Now the Prince of Vacatio was sharpening a thin dagger but the moment Garian entered he turned. Greyish white hair stuck out of his red hood his face unrecognizable in the darkness of his hood.

"We have a problem." Garian told the Knight.

"Simon. He knows doesn't he?" The solemn youthful voice said.

"Yes. And I'm going to retrieve him whether I do it with Earths permission or otherwise." Garian said sternly.

"I'm ready," The Knight said launching the dagger so hard it drove right up to the crossguard against a target that swung right by unexpectadly.