A threat to Vacatio #5

lord_garian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Garian walked into the dark room where the inquisitor sat crosslegged his hands on his legs. He was floating beneath a dim blue light.

"My lord," The inquisitor said opening his glowing red eyes and floating down taking a deep bow. His tall form and dark presence could frighten grown men out of their minds. But Garian acted as if he was only a respectable official.

"Hello, Inquisitor." Garian replied as the Inquisitor stood up, "I have a request."

"Continue," The inquisitor said gesturing with his hand for Garian to go on.

"Simon has infiltrated Vacatio, as you no doubt are aware, and I need him to be taken care of. There aren't many meditating chambers you can use on Earth so you'll have to do it your traditional way." Garian told him, "But I want permission from their president first. You know very well I don't want to destroy Earth in a war."

"Indeed, is there anything else?" The inquisitor replied.

"Yes, keep your eyes on me. I don't want an assassination attempt." Garian told him.

"Of course," The inquisitor replied giving a slow short bow, "And how, might I ask, did Simon learn the secret?"

"I don't know. He shouldn't be able to, neither should you have. And yet you did." Garian replied darkly.

"But it is my way to find the secrets of Vacatio. Afterall it is my domain of protection."

Garian turned his back on the Crind hybrid, "If Simon releases that information. I want him to suffer for it."

The inquisitor sneered, "Yes, my lord. Remember this, the moment you stop being good to Vacatio is the moment I shall destroy you, and your precious secret."

Garian didn't reply, he only left. His preperations weren't yet over.