A threat to Vacatio #3

lord_garian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As Garian returned from his trip going straight back to Vacatio to prepare things for another assault he saw something in a mirror. Something like his younger self. Then he noticed a label with one word, secrets. He almost got angry but kept himself together as he entered his estate and found the portal leading to Vacatio. Upon entrance he noticed twice as many men as normal but with much more extreme equipment such as super exoskeletons and tanks. He grinned. Probably done by the request of the palace members. Good planning. The people seemed to have moved a bit more away from the portals, same reason probably.

"I'll be getting one of my diamond swords to give to Cydrus Knightfall." Garian said.

There was no need to check him. If he could go into the guarded place where he kept them then he really was Garian. He returned and handed it over to one of his messengers. "Bring this to Cydrus Knightfall. But remember to do it by the secret passage." He added the last part as precaution against Simon. The messenger nodded and took off wearing his special exoskeleton to speed him up.

"Indeed," Garian said, "Now I have to sacrafice some of the things I love most to save the things I have to protect."

He sat in the palace holding Nex and admiring it for an hour or two before going outside and training hard to better learn the energy generator. With its defensive capabilities Simon would be a much easier target. Especially as he shouldn't know of it. After hours he stopped and rested. Suddenly a man came by carrying two wooden swords and having the most delighted smile on his face.

"Who are you?" Garian asked.

"Did you forget me so fast Jonathan." The man said.

Garian stood up clenching his sword at the sound of his first name, "How do you know that?"

"It's been a long time," He said frowning a little in memory, "I just wanted to have a game a little. Like old times."

"What...what do you mean?" Garian stuttered.

"It's me Jonathan. Your old daddio." The man said.

Garian sat up the dream over, "What? How? This doesn't make sense!" He had gone to sleep in the fields. But why had he dreamed about his father. He noticed a messege fallen off his chest. He opened it up, It had only four words.

I know your secret.

"Stopit!" Garian shouted looking around, "Stop toying with my mind! Just come out with it! What do you know!?"

A aingle farmer far in the distance could be seen plowing. He hadn't even heard Garian.

"Just end this," He said lying down and staring at the sky, "How can I be beaten by such a trivial thing?"