Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Characters:

Lord Garian

Vacatio citizens

External characters: Simon:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/admirallogic/blog/simon-tank/124966

Garian had just received disturbing news. Someone had somehow managed to get inside Vacatio and not only that take control over the lake town on lake Ordo using super bots. It seemed the threat had come from Earth in some kind of mechanical armor that was surprisingly superior to the technology the guards were using.

Entering a portal on his estate that led straight to the palace he armed himself with Nex, as always. He strode outside of the Palace and took a hover car at mach one to lake Ordo as the residents found shelter in the guard houses in a rather orderly fashion. Upon arrival he recognized the threat. But It was not one he would have expected to be on Vacatio. Twenty, seven foot robots that moved incredibly fast and were covered in weapons. And one forty foot one just as armed if not more. This was the work of Simon, the human. He would normally not be a threat to Garian or anyone outside Earth but it seemed he'd made an odd decision to invade Lake Ordo.

Without hesitation he sent two slender rails straight towards the main suit and shot forwards his blade moving like lightning. The rails didn't even make it there. "Tank", the armor Simon was in, spun around catching them both and swinging them back.

Instantly the other robots spun to face the swordsman firing missiles, machine guns, rockets, grenades, and even large quantities of liquid nitrogen.

He attempted to force the missiles and such out of the way but half of them exploded and the others just kept going. He leaped into the air forcing his legs down so hard he created a sonic blast which destroyed a few more of the missiles which had changed direction.

But the nitrogen was still coming. He swung Nex in a series of combinations making the nitrogen spread out and catch the rockets instead, setting them off and protecting him. The bullets were hardly a problem. He dodged those easily. He came back down and began slicing through the robots. But it was extremely difficult to do that and avoid the liquid nitrogen and missiles that wouldn't obey him. Eventually a rocket hit him throwing him out of further danger but not for long.

He felt the pain of the explosion. Fire was nothing but these were designed to throw ice which is a dragon warriors biggest issue dealing with heat and force most of the time in training. He healed quickly and began using telekineses to block the attacks although it was failing. Finally help arrived. Several snipers were holding back and taking out any unwanted missiles that caused Garian extra trouble. With a quick head bow he dashed forwards cutting through the remaining robots, although still with difficulty. Finally he got to Tank and he attempted to drive the sword deep into the chest hoping Simon would be there. But unexpectedly a blade come up and shoved Nex out of the way. It was attached to Tank. "Hey, buddy!" Simon's voice could be heard clearly, "What's up with this? Attacking a friend? You really have lost your honor."

"Friend? I've never met you Simon." Garian said coming from the right but then switching to the left which was again deflected. Garian noticed that Simon wasn't blocking them, just deflecting them. He probably knew Nex could cut nearly anything even with a magic dampener.

"Fine, I'll leave." Simon said suddenly shooting off the ground and walking backwards to a portal to Earth, "But before I do that, you might want to remember this. I know your secret."

With that Simon shot off like lightning through the portal and even Garian couldn't stop it with all his speed. When he looked out it was just an alleyway.

"Should we track him, my lord?" One of the snipers asked coming closer.

"No, he wouldn't leave a trail of any use to us from what I've learned from him." Garian answered. He looked around at the wreckage, "Get a bombsquad out here to check for anything. Explosives, special materials, gasses, et cetera. I don't want anything more happening that might damage property or people." He looked back at the sniper as he started to walk back to the temple, "And I'll pay for the damage. I'm going to see a friend, an associate rather."

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protip:

You can actually format links. So, say, instead of having thta messy HTML in there, you could actually click the "Link" function on the toolbar above the text box, click "To a URL" under the text box provided, and then type whatever you want the link to say. I recommend bolding the link for some sexy green text.

That is, unless you're on mobile. Then you can ignore everything I said.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: It actually works on mobile. The problem is until my alt is old enough I can't do that. So this one can, but not lord_garian. Or most of my others I think. Venator_umbra might do it.

But I'm stuck on mobile till my wifi gets fixed anyway.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#4  Edited By cbishop

@admirallogic: You can make the link on your older account, and copy/paste it with your new account. I sort of did the entire Fic-O-Pedia that way.

Edit: Also, this story posted twice to the forum. Contact wildvine to lock the dupe or delete it.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers