A new Amalgam universe: Lobora Pit Stop #1

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cliffrice

within the hour she caved in the rest of the temple just to make sure the job was done. Not that Rantoes mutilated corpse wasn't evidence enough. No need to take any chances Lobora made it back to the palace on Latpocalypse to report in but Doomseid was apparently busy so she left Kantos corpse with Granny Harkness.

"Ohh Lobora how are you my dear?" Granny said in her sweet raspy voice, A voice half honey and half that of an ancient smoker.

"Just great granny, Doing great." Still pumped after murdering Kanto she was more than pumped it was takeing everything she had to keep from fragging the whole palace. Maybe she would go to the slums and make some Gut graffiti with some of the dredges.

"You look a bit on edge my dear. Why don't you go see Kaliblaster i hear he is on Skrillix II right now relaxing after another conquest."

"Ya know what granny that's a damn good Idea. Glad i thought of it HAR HAR HAR." With that lobora hoped onto her space hog and rocketed off to the Brewery Planet Skrillex II.

Kaliblaster was busy getting drunk out of his skull after another successful addition to the universal church of the source. Several of his alien cronies are around him

"than i says to the opposing general I got yet Surrender right here." Kaliblaster bursts out in a uproarious laughter. The others didn't find him particularly funny but laughed anyway, lest they get clobbered or worse disintegrated. Just than the door goes flying off its hinges and in walks lobora holding two pretty boys by the neck.

"Well ill be damned if it is Kalibaster, Hows it goin ya Bastich?" she walks over to kaliblasters table which prompts all of his friends to run for the hills.

"Aww come back ya panty sniffing poodle walkers" Lobora drops the two men on the table and they gasp for breath. Kaliblaster looks at the scene for a moment and lets out another big laugh.

"Ahh Lobora, You get some time off dija?"

"Yep and i decided i needed me a date or two. This here is Eddy and Jake." Lobora gives each of them a slap on the face.

"They look a little squishy for you girl." Kaliblaster eyes the two men. One had annoying swooped hair and a pale complexion and the other had about 800 abs and tanned skin.

"HAR squish is just what i had in mind." With that Lobora Grabs the two and wads them up into a flesh squishey gore ball and splatters it against the wall.

From outsuide we hear in a monotone almost deadpan feminine voice "Noooo. however will I validate my existence without one of two men. My life is truly over." There is a muffled gunshot noise.

Lobora and Kaliblaster pause a moment and let out a ravenous Guffaw.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sorry this took so long, Hoping to bet back into the fanfic swing here soon.