A look into the eyes of the Thunder God. Part 1.

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Undergroundgod

A look into the eyes of the Thunder God. Part 1.

She stands fist clinched around a sign with the words “Stop Whale Murder.” She is in a crowd of protesters on a charter boat, swaying in front of a large barge. She wears a men’s trench coat along with a fedora, and thick black sun glasses. She watches the crowd around her, waiting for the first sign of tragedy to strike. On one side she hears “ We have a job to do you idiots.” and on the other “ Stop the murder.” Diana does not care much for the death of innocent sea creatures, but she is there to make sure no people are harmed in the cross fire. Yes the woman in question is Diana the Amazon also known as Wonder Woman. She is there on official JLA business.

Then one of the whalers throws a rock and hit’s an old woman in the face, Diana gets ready, she knows that madness will fallow this attack even though no major harm was done. A tall man blond of hair steps out behind the crowd of protesters, his voice is loud and commanding his speech is old worldly. “ Thou throw stones, thou shall untied thy vessel of voyage through the dark waters of the north sea of Manhattan.” The barges captain steps forward and retorts, “ Angels couldn’t make this stop now lad.” with a mocking tone in his voice. The blond man laughs and dissguards his disguise revealing his true identity. “ Angels cannot you say! What about a God?” Wonder Woman looks past the crowd and see’s the Asguardian Thunder God Thor. Diana waits to see what Thor has planned. “ You threaten me! You threaten my brothers and sisters! You hunt and murder sea beasts with no right! You don’t even need the meat like the innuetts of the frozen north lands. I lose my calm you lose your ship, understand son of Adam?”

The captain signals to his men. They aim one of their giant spear gun’s with intent to scare off and if need be defend them selves from this God and his followers. Thor’s calm is gone. “ You dare aim spears of game in my face! My face…the face of a God. I will make you remember the mistake you have made this day mortal captain!” Diana knows she must now act fast, so quickly she throws her self between the Thunder Gods war path, and the barge. She looks up into his face, she can smell the beer on his breath as he looks down at her. “ I see not a mortal woman in front of me, I see a Wonder Woman, The wind whispers a name to me… Diana the Amazon it says. Is that you?” Diana looks both shocked and in awe of what has just transpired, yet in her mind she knows Thor is the son of Odin. She knows a God sees things that men do not.

Her words are soft as she stares upwards into his deep blue eyes. “ I am not sure if I can stop you Thor. I will try before I let you harm these men.” Thor laughs aloud “ Well then come with me my Dear.” Diana is amazed at how quickly he has changed his mind about the whalers. He took off into the sky in flight with a grin upon his face. “ Are you coming Diana, do not keep me waiting.” Wonder Woman was sure that everyone involved in this almost crises was going to head back to there point of views and lives as normal, she wanted to make sure the whalers were brought into the proper authorities. But when a God asks for your company it is most difficult to argue.

She meets him in the blue heavens with a gaze. Thor looks deep into Diana’s pale blue eyes, “You are beautiful my friend, but can you fight?” “The way you spoke to me… you better be able to back up your bark.” Wonder Woman laughs “I don’t doubt your might, my Lord. Only I do believe I can show you a new trick or two… Old man.” Thor lifts his hammer up high above and calls down a wave of lightning into it. “ That’s the spirit lass, that’s what it takes, show me your new trick when you are ready.” Wonder Woman charges at Thor with a right haymaker, whoosh, she comes out empty as her punch hits nothing but air, Thor has dodged it, then with both fists Thor comes down on Diana knocking her down out of the sky into the watery depths bellow.

Diana resurfaces soaked to the bone. She charges once more bringing everything she has this time, she catches Thor by his left ankle and hurls him down towards the seas surface, only Thor is able to stop him self before impact. Thor looks up at Wonder Woman. “Is that rain I feel on my face? Oh wait it is only you Diana sorry I have forgot all about your little bath break you took.” Wonder Woman is full of rage as she makes her next strike, she comes down at Thor with the intent to spear him and drag him into the sea bellow. When just before impact with the thunder God. He disappears. Diana is unable to put on the breaks and back into the water she goes. Now under the water Wonder Woman screams out in frustration you can see the evidence of it at the surface as the water boils up from her rage. When Diana is in air once again Thor is nowhere to be seen. She looks to the north nothing. She looks to the south, to the east and to the west nothing. Just as she thought he was gone, and was about to chuckle to herself about her first encounter with the thunder God. Diana smelled beer once again, her eyes widened an ambush from the rear, it was to late as she is seized in Thor’s strong grasp his arms wrapped around her, and his Iron grip locks in place. “Gotcha!”    

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Constantine

nice stuff

Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By ReverseNegative

cool. 

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Undergroundgod
@ReverseNegative said:
"cool.  "
It gets better, I am almost done with Part 2.
@Constantine said:
"nice stuff "

Thank you.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Constantine

no problem