Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By johnjo719

Continued from this chapter:

5th Column Comics:LEX HARD #12

Lex calmly reached up and trapped the shadow tentacle within his giant hands and squeezed. The ridiculous amounts of pressure he exerted on the now tangible shadow caused it to snap in half. That's when Lex really flew into action. He quickly got to his feet and ran at the ninja who'd been blasting him. She desperately tried to blast him off his feet again, but he dodged and ducked every pathetic attempt. The shadows were moving against him, attempting to trip him up, but his momentum allowed him to trample the tentacles at his feet and mangle the ones attempting to grab him by the arm.

Finally Lex reached the ninja and wound of for a lethal jab to the skull. The ninja ducked, but Lex was ready for that tactic. He immediately dropped his elbow on to the back of her head, forcing her to her knees. Then he immediately spun and kicked her in the side of her head, removing it cleanly, blood spurting out of her neck hole.

With the purple ninja barely into her grave, Lex turned to face the Heads.

"Impressive" Vladimir commented impassively. Lex was then lifted off of his feet and thrown into the nearest wall and pinned there. "But not impressive enough."

Lex chuckled as he lay against the wall. Still laughing, he began to fight the invisible hold on him. The telekinetic Carrier that was holding him was beginning to sweat under the strain of keeping Lex Hard immobile. Slowly, Lex lifted one of his arms from the wall, then the other. With a concerted effort, he pushed himself off of the wall. Then he turned around and slowly walked through the cloud of force that was trying to hold him back. He was hunting down the telekinetic by going to where he felt resistance was the strongest.

The shadows began fighting him again, trying to slow him down. The shadows wrapped his entire body up, finally bringing him to a halt.

"I can't hold him for long, he's too strong!" A voice said, presumably the Carrier controlling the shadows.

"Neither can I." Said another voice, this one female.

"Fine, let's retreat." Eneka conceded. "We can't afford to lose any more carriers anyway. Lex you have 24 hours to deliver your father or after that, we will come for you."

Lex didn't reply. He just stared straight ahead, thinking about how much more bodies would start dropping in Indigo City. The Cabal exited the Warehouse quickly and quietly, leaving a fuming Lex Hard by himself to plot his next move.

@cbishop, @impurestcheese, @batkevin74, @The_Deathstroker, @knightofthechronicle, @tommythehitman

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Jeez that was short.

And now we've got Ninjas?! Cool! I was wondering when someone would put them into the 5th Column Verse!

Good yet short issue.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@johnjo719: Great Ninjas that's exactly what we needed in Indigo City

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

@johnjo719: Short but sweet. Bring on Alexander Sr.!

johnjo719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always felt we needed ninjas in Indigo City

Thanks for all the feedfeedback guys. It short because it seems to be the easiest and more popular option

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@johnjo719: Pft I had kind of ninjas in the last arc of Peacekeeper

johnjo719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ImpurestCheese
johnjo719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnjo719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By johnjo719
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ImpurestCheese
johnjo719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm i like my ninjas with blasting powers

Avatar image for alexander_wolffe
Alexander_Wolffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Short and sweet. Nice setup for the next issue. Bring on the cabal!