30 Minute free write - Random mumblings.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

"It was a damp night, the ground at the fairgrounds was fairly muddy and it was by anyones standards a slow night for them. That's when Felix decided that's what he was going to do when all of his other plans fell through

Felix was one of those people who truly fit his hair. Tanned skin, brown hair with blonde tips, a huge frame for a body but he was skin and bones because he didn't really like the idea of physical activities to get into better shape. He was Felix, and he was a dope. That dude who would tell you he was super extreme and if you messed with him he'd burn you alive, in a word, obnoxious.

Since he was in a decent bike ride's distance from the fair grounds he rode the bike there and paid to get in, by jumping the fence and writing it off as his presence was worth gold, so it's okay.

Our best bud Felix spent the hour of his to be three hour trip there striking out with the few girls he saw there. He fit frustrated and punched a tent he saw, he was getting mad, do was I. He actually payed to go on a ride and after that he went into my tent." His gravely voice was making me mad, his show cadence to his words just made me sad that a man with such a errie vibe could actually be given a job as an entertainer, even on such a scale. Dude was just creepy.

"Could you please hurry the hell up? Did you kill him? Yes? Then just spit it out, maggot." That has way more aggressive than I wanted, he just has that type of presence.

"Temper, temper, sir, brevity is for chimpanzees."

--

That's what thirty minutes will get you. In my head the first narrarator was going to confess in a twisted sort of ways and the cop would lose his temper but who knows what I would have settled on in the end.

(NOTE: This was all done on my phone in 27 minutes) :-)

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Time for you to hit the RPG board!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Maybe one day but I don't have the time for it at all right now

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I dared 30 minutes you guys would tell me to go back to 15 lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: I'm not picking up what you're putting down mate

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: I'm not picking up what you're putting down mate

lol was just saying that I write way to much in the 15 minute window and if I did 30 minutes I would have like two chapters and some basic idea for a third So I would be best to stick with the 15 minute window.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: Ah, well this is entirely on my phone so that's why it is so short.