Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

X-MEN #10.NOW

(W) Brian Wood (A) Kris Anka (CA) Terry Dodson

AN ALL-NEW SISTERHOOD! The X-Men have taken down super villains, aliens and their own future selves...but never all at the same time! Lady Deathstrike has put together an all new Sisterhood, her own illuminati to take down the X-Men and take over the world. Recruiting the likes of Typhoid Mary and Enchantress, her cabal go on a global hunt for the most powerful of them all...an enemy who holds the X-Men responsible for her almost-destruction. Meanwhile, M settles in and Rachel comes to terms with her relationship with Sublime.

Item Code: DEC130670In Shops: 2/5/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I've been reading this series since issue 1 and I'm still not completely sure how I feel about it. Sometimes I enjoy the issue, sometimes I could have done without it. I love the cast but Woods writing isn't doing it completely for me.

bladewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been reading this series since issue 1 and I'm still not completely sure how I feel about it. Sometimes I enjoy the issue, sometimes I could have done without it. I love the cast but Woods writing isn't doing it completely for me.

Agreed, dropped it after a few issues because I dislike Wood's writing. I feel like his general over-arching ideas are good, but he has trouble with pacing. For instance, the first arc felt insanely rushed, but his portions during Battle of the Atom felt needlessly drawn out.