Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gmanfromheck
No Caption Provided

MILES MORALES: ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #2

(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) David Marquez

PART TWO OF THE BIGGEST SPIDER-MAN STORY OF THE YEAR "REVIVAL"

• After the mind-blowing reveal at the end of the first issue, miles life will NEVER be the same again.

• With SHIELD gone, the biggest villain in SPIDER-MAN history is out and nothing can stop him.

• Miles has made a huge choice about the woman he loves. Will he live to regret it?

Item Code: APR140673In Shops: 6/4/2014SRP: $3.99

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Ah Norman, if you ca't even die then what can you do? Also Peter you could just have knocked you know? Since you are clearly not trying to hide anything. Jeez, everyone wants to be Batman these days (looking at you Lex Luthor).

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PLEASE GOD BE THE REAL ULTIMATE PETER PARKER

Crackdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

its not the original peter, he's dead. ultimate deaths are permanent. probably scorpion or another clone

BuNKiTZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles' face! Hah! Anyway, as much as I want it to be the real Peter, I'd also not want it to be him because I like the fact that "dead is dead" in the Ultimate Universe. It should stay that way.

tximinoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@crackdown: What about Beast? Didn't he die, came back, and died again in Ultimatum?

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Its probably one of Peter's clones. Also, I kinda wish Norman kept that beard.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee said:

PLEASE GOD BE THE REAL ULTIMATE PETER PARKER

PLEASE GOD DON'T.

No Caption Provided
@waezi2 said:

@crackdown: What about Beast? Didn't he die, came back, and died again in Ultimatum?

Indeed. his death was "retconned."

its not the original peter, he's dead. ultimate deaths are permanent. probably scorpion or another clone

@bunkitz said:

Miles' face! Hah! Anyway, as much as I want it to be the real Peter, I'd also not want it to be him because I like the fact that "dead is dead" in the Ultimate Universe. It should stay that way.

While dead is dead is usually truth in the Ultimate Universe - Beast, Psylocke, Norman Osborn, Thor, Gwen Stacey and Captain America kindly disagree with you. And as of the last X-Men run, though it wasn't developed on, Magneto and Charles Xavier too.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I would rather this be the real Peter Parker (having just read through the wikis about the Ultimate Spider-Man). I knew what happened before with his death and all that, but only enough to scratch the surface since I chose to not get into the Ultimate Universe. While I know Bendis has alluded to this being a clone, it would be a real twist if this turns out to be really Peter. Plus, this MJ seems like a real doll and having her Peter back would be great.

Yes, so, I am a little confused about Miles' age. Isn't he just a teenager? The solicit went on about the woman he loves (Katie) and her being the love of his life (on par with MJ and Peter) but isn't she just a teenager herself? It seems a little heavy-handed but that might be because I'm still ignorant about how things have been left here.

Also, I am picking up the Ultimates with Cloak and Dagger and have seen Peter/clone in action but there wasn't anything there to help sort things out. Hopefully this next issue will get us closer to that.

Thank you for the wisp of smoke, artist-person. I didn't want Norman's posterior to be an image I would have to work on forgetting.