green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By green_skaar

INTELLIGENCE

• Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Cornell in Electrical Engineering with PhD in Theoretical Physics (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #1)

• Professor of Physics at University of Maryland (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #2)

• Create complex battle plans on the fly with teams he’s never worked with. (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #5)

• Creates portal technology on his own for fun. (Mighty Avengers #2)
  • Spider-Man is familiar with his work and impressed. (Mighty Avengers #3)

STRENGTH

• Lifted and flew a large barge full of shipping crates (Age of Heroes #3)

• Lifted a skyscraper (Age of Heroes #3)

• Moved a meteor that was easily the size of Arkansas (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #1)

• Lifted and flew an aircraft carrier (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #1)

• While on the moon threw his Congressional Medal of Honour so hard at the surface, the Watcher living there said he could have split the moon! (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #3)

• Threw massive spaceships at one another. (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #3)

• Destroyed massive spaceships with a punch (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #3)

DURABILITY

• Had Hydrogen Bomb go off in his hands (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #1)

• Bullets bounce off of him (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #1)

• Unaffected by vacuum of space (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #3)

• Swims to his base in the Mariana Trench (deepest part of ocean) unaffected by the pressure. (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #4)

FLIGHT

• Even at high speed can turn at right angles. (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #3)

• Dodge multiple lasers (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #3)

• Flies to the moon in minutes, doesn't appear to be in a hurry. (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #3)

FORCEFIELDS

• Can create them around others. (Age of Heroes #3)

• Strong enough to deflect/absorb King Hyperion’s heat vision (Age of Heroes #3)

Miscellaneous

• Energy Projection: strong enough to knock back and hurt King Hyperion (Age of Heroes #3)

• Light Energy: ability to broadcast (Mighty Avengers #3)
  • Anti-Matter Projection (Mighty Avengers #3)
  • Microscopic vision: down to the quark level! (Mighty Avengers #3)

FIGHTS

• Namor(Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #4) – Namor thinks Blue Marvel is trespassing, so they have a brief scuffle. Namor than notes: outside of the Mighty Thor and the Incredible Hulk, no one has hit him that hard.

• Anti-Man(Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #1,3,5) – For those that don't know how powerful Anti-Man is, besides fighting the Blue Marvel his only other fight was with the Avengers (Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Sentry, Black Widow, Yellow Jacket, Ares, Wonder Man, the Wasp, She-Hulk). Anti-Man so dominated the Avengers that Iron Man notes his "power level...is off the charts". Reed remarks: "It's a miracle that the Avengers were able to survive his attack". Sentry says "I have never seen someone so powerful"

• First fight - Blue Marvel dominates once he takes the fight seriously. He wasn't initially going all out because Anti-Man is an old friend of Blue Marvel and who was there and exposed to the same anti-matter accident that gave Blue Marvel his powers.
  • Second fight - Blue Marvel has help of the aforementioned Avengers squad who help with an initial flurry but Blue Marvel finishes Anti-Man for a second time, this time for good.

• Avengers (Adam Legend of Blue Marvel #5) – Blue Marvel is ambushed by the Avengers (Iron Man, Sentry, Wonder Man, Ms. Marvel, Ares) to stop him from confronting Anti-Man on his own. Blue Marvel than punched Sentry into space with one punch almost knocking him out! Blue Marvel than takes them all on gaining the upper hand when Sentry dive bombs from space taking BM out and almost KOs himself in the process.

• King Hyperion (Age of Heroes #3) – Defeated King Hyperion, a villain that has killed other Blue Marvels and “Thors, Hulks, Sentries or Eternals” from various other Earths from different dimensions.

• Shuma-Gorath (Mighty Avengers #3) – Note: Shuma-Gorath is not at full power.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Lvenger
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Great Effort there, well done.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like poster ThunderGodsWrath stated, Blue Marvel has the potential to be one of the most powerful hero on Earth.

"One gramof anti-matter contains the same energy as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. One droplet could power New York City for a full day. Adam Brashear is the first human anti-matter generator and reactor. The experiment he gained his powers from renders his form unaffected from anti-matter."

That is scary...Imagine if he were to cut lose...

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

This thread is awesome....

when Monica Rambeau was hit by the fatal light-spear or whatever it was,didn't BM heal her?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

when Monica Rambeau was hit by the fatal light-spear or whatever it was,didn't BM heal her?

Yes.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cameron83

@cameron83 said:

Yes.

I think that it should be posted (I don't have the scan,unfortunately).

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@cameron83 said:

Yes.

I think that it should be posted (I don't have the scan,unfortunately).

Hmmm...I thought it was.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. Hope to see more of BM in Marvel these days.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome respect thread.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue marvel did knock the sentry out,but it was for a short time.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet. I've never even read an issue with Blue Marvel in it. Nice to see a character like this get some respect.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He needs more appearances

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM rocks!!!!!!!

Silver Zeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king1_icon: Agrd...BM ryt now very much deserves any mini or maxi-series(9-12 issues) bcuz Ewing has set him/BM up soo brilliantly.

By d way, we/SZ think dis thrd & d othr "respect" thrd shd b merged

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome, man.

Yea, Adam SO deserves his own title. Been saying that sine they announced his return. He's barely even in Mighty Avengers and I'd be way more interested in seeing him do what he said he was going to do in Age of Heroes: help the third world countries.

Let's just take away all this stuff with Blade and Luke's dad, though. That sort of goes against his initial backstory in Legend of BM

Avatar image for triseratopz_stoodioz9000
Triseratopz_Stoodioz9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has a Phd that means he knows exactly what he is capable of and that is extremely dangerous.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cresShadow
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: great job man...im really trying to get caught up on BM...he is my second favorite character right now....what books do you,suggest...

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: great job man...im really trying to get caught up on BM...he is my second favorite character right now....what books do you,suggest...

Adam: Legend of Blue Marvel, get the trade which has all five issues.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO the Blue Marvel has a good future in the Marvel Universe. Also is there any feats the OP or anyone has missed? Because I have not been keeping up with the Mighty Avengers.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO the Blue Marvel has a good future in the Marvel Universe. Also is there any feats the OP or anyone has missed? Because I have not been keeping up with the Mighty Avengers.

He's only had a handful (nothing impressive) in the Mighty Avengers, I'll update when I have time.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's only had a handful (nothing impressive) in the Mighty Avengers, I'll update when I have time.

Alright.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

A little precision about the fight between The Sentry and Blue Marvel :

When Bob create the Sentry he creates a construct based on solar or positive energy (photons are neutral :o) but his opposite construct is The Void whom is made of negative energy.

The Negative Zone invert the polarities of people entering inside it so when Bob try to draw positive energy to create The Sentry in the Negative Zone he can't as the NZ is made of anti-matter / negative energy.

That's why The Void is at full power in the NZ and Sentry weakened.

Basically BM as an edge over Bob when he only uses Positive Energy.

That's my opinion.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great thread

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Bob create the Sentry he creates a construct based on solar or positive energy (photons are neutral :o) but his opposite construct is The Void whom is made of negative energy.

The Negative Zone invert the polarities of people entering inside it so when Bob try to draw positive energy to create The Sentry in the Negative Zone he can't as the NZ is made of anti-matter / negative energy.

That's my opinion.

Interesting theory. To be fair Sentry was not going all out prior to getting punched into orbit. He was warning BM of doing so and putting the planet at risk.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@realitywarper said:

That's my opinion.

Interesting theory. To be fair Sentry was not going all out prior to getting punched into orbit. He was warning BM of doing so and putting the planet at risk.

I agree. :)

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar you better be prepared to further update this thread...

No Caption Provided

http://comicsalliance.com/al-ewing-ultimates-interview/#photogallery-1=2

Blue Marvel? Obviously a favorite of yours.

AE: It’s true that I’m a huge fan of Adam, and I’m glad of the chance to put a little more focus on him and chronicle his adventures for a little longer. [Editor] Tom [Brevoort]‘s a fan of his too, I think — certainly, when we were kicking around ideas for the roster, he was part of it from the start.

Adam’s the same character he was in Mighty Avengers, although he’s got a new costume and he’s leaning a little more into super-scientist mode. He’s still one of the most powerful heroes in the Marvel Universe, and this is going to be a book where he’ll finally get to cut loose on the page. He can’t be distracted by a larger threat the way he was in Mighty Avengers — these are the largest threats.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great Respect Thread!

MisterInfinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blue Marvel, Spectrum (Monica Rambeau), Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Black Panther and Miss America Chavez took down Thanos. Contrast that to the one battle with Thanos taking out Thor, Sentry, Hyperion, Black Bolt (hollering to the high heavens) and a few other blokes that I can't recall. Now that's a feat.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Champion99

This is an amazing respect thread. I can't wait for Blue Marvel to get more feats in Ultimates.

Kar-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kar-El

Marvel treats Blue Marvel like a joke...here you have a man (a black man, at that) who's powerful enough to knock the Sentry into orbit and go toe toe with King Hyperion and yet he's barely used. Then, when he's finally cast as a regular in The Ultmates, he barely if ever uses his vast powers. Don't you get it? Marvel doesn't want a black man running around who can slap down Hulk and Thor so they either keep him exiled or make him hide his powers or underuse them. Think about it...when have the big 2 comic book companies ever let a massively powerful black guy run around continuiously? DC did the same thing with their black version of Superman named Calvin Ellis (who his white creator: Grant Morrison even wanted him to have an ongoing series) even though he was from an alternate reality. They want us to settle for B and C rate heroes like Luke Cage, Batwing, Nightmask and Cyborg while they have Supermans, Hulks, Thors, Sentries, Green Lanterns, Wonder Womans, etc

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kar-El he did slap the taste out of the squadron supreme this week in their own book

Avatar image for deactivated-60e7a5c633643
deactivated-60e7a5c633643

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cresshadow: Well, yes and no. He was prepared for the fight with the SS and received advanced intelligence from the precog Ulysses. This is the problem with Ewing's handling of Blue Marvel: he doesn't want Brashear to come across as too powerful. Because the simple reality is, Blue Marvel should easily defeat everyone in the Squadron Supreme except for Hyperion without breaking a sweat, even if he's not prepared with a cheat sheet. And while this new Hyperion appears to be as equally powerful as King Hyperion, I think Brashear should take maybe no longer than another 10 minutes to wipe the floor with Hyperion as well. But Ewing will never write Brashear that way. Blue Marvel is basically getting the early days of Wonder Man treatment.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome thread! Question though: how does being an anti-matter reactor/generator help Blue Marvel in combat specifically?

nikko72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think he should added to the Uncanny Avengers. He's wasted on the Ultimates. I hate his Ulitimate uniform.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e7a5c633643
deactivated-60e7a5c633643

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something to add to Adam Brashear's capabilities, for those keeping score:

Brashear can apparently merge with Spectrum (Monica Rambeau) to form some type of Celestial/ Omega Servitor. Their merged form has omega symbols on each palm and is considered to be exponentially more powerful than Blue Marvel or Spectrum are individually. If I recall correctly, the Omega Servitors are what put the all-powerful First Firmament out of business the first time.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Well Blue Marvel finally has a feat that might make him worth a damn. From Ultimates #100.

One shots Ultimate Hulk.

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mace1111

Thanks for posting that lvenger one punch knock out blue marvel did to ultimate hulk,but some here are going to ignore that.

It seems like some of these guys just want to complain.

They don't care about blue marvel as you think.

Blue marvel has shown a number of feats and intelligence is one of them.

Marvel know what they doing with blue marvel..

You want blue marvel to be hated like sentry?i don't.

It a more of proper built for blue marvel,then sentry.Some of guys can't have it both ways.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/6uwx9f/respect_blue_marvel_marvel_earth616/

mace1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel treats Blue Marvel like a joke...here you have a man (a black man, at that) who's powerful enough to knock the Sentry into orbit and go toe toe with King Hyperion and yet he's barely used. Then, when he's finally cast as a regular in The Ultmates, he barely if ever uses his vast powers. Don't you get it? Marvel doesn't want a black man running around who can slap down Hulk and Thor so they either keep him exiled or make him hide his powers or underuse them. Think about it...when have the big 2 comic book companies ever let a massively powerful black guy run around continuiously? DC did the same thing with their black version of Superman named Calvin Ellis (who his white creator: Grant Morrison even wanted him to have an ongoing series) even though he was from an alternate reality. They want us to settle for B and C rate heroes like Luke Cage, Batwing, Nightmask and Cyborg while they have Supermans, Hulks, Thors, Sentries, Green Lanterns, Wonder Womans, etc

This is why as a Black person I can see the fakeness in Marvel's so called diversity push.

I don't agree with these views.

Second i hope you know there are there is a black green lantern and he been use alot.

Monica is around green lantern level and she is in marvel and she is black.

When john stewart, silver surfer and hyperion were in comics for the first 8 or 9 years,they were not all over the place like blue marvel is now.

They are doing a proper build up for blue marvel but he should not be over exposed in comics like sentry.

Remember what happen to sentry? and what happen when certain writers got to sentry?Do you want that to happen to blue marvel?

I don't, so calm down.

Blue marvel is fine and will be fine in THE future.

Comics should be fun to read.

Some of you guys are so annoying and paranoid.I question if some of you guys are really blue marvel fans,because true fans don't act like that.Some of you fans are your own worse enemies and some of the worse.

I think the internet or web as made some folks like this because i never seen talk like this before i had the internet.

I think i need to start staying away from comicbook talk forums for good .

By the way blue marvel has impressive feats in mighty avengers comics and the ultimates comics.

Blue Marvel, Spectrum (Monica Rambeau), Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Black Panther and Miss America Chavez took down Thanos. Contrast that to the one battle with Thanos taking out Thor, Sentry, Hyperion, Black Bolt (hollering to the high heavens) and a few other blokes that I can't recall. Now that's a feat.

True.

@Kar-El he did slap the taste out of the squadron supreme this week in their own book

Brashear can apparently merge with Spectrum (Monica Rambeau) to form some type of Celestial/ Omega Servitor. Their merged form has omega symbols on each palm and is considered to be exponentially more powerful than Blue Marvel or Spectrum are individually. If I recall correctly, the Omega Servitors are what put the all-powerful First Firmament out of business the first time.

Now these are positive view and comments.

Here is some other view point about blue marvel and where is going.

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?104859-Doctor-Strange-382-Review-SPOILERS!/page3

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?104859-Doctor-Strange-382-Review-SPOILERS!/page4

http://community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?104859-Doctor-Strange-382-Review-SPOILERS!/page5

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/6uwx9f/respect_blue_marvel_marvel_earth616/

Bye.

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Marvel doing with him?

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar

Something to add to your thread. Takes on the Squadron Supreme(Hyperion included) in their OWN book.