14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By 14NC3

RULES

• Sinister six are comic book versions. Doc Ock is in his prime, the rest are at their latest versions.
  • Young Justice are TV show versions
  • Standard Gear
  • No mind rape but miss martian can read minds and communicate with other members of YJ
  • No prep, random encounter
  • In character
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sinister Six

1. Doctor Octopus (not spOck) - adamantium arms
  2. Rhino
  3. Sandman
  4. Electro
  5. Lizard
  6. Venom (Mac Gargan)

Young Justice

1. Superboy (older version)
  2. Miss martian (younger version)
  3. Kid Flash - Wally West (older version)
  4. Aqualad (older version version, with younger version gear)
  5. Wonder Girl
  6. Blue beetle
14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@14nc3:

Miss Martian could use her telekinesis to use Sandman as a literal sandblaster and either kill or seriously injure Doc Ock, Electro, and Lizard. Lizard has a healing factor, but he'd be down for a while after such an attack. Blue Beetle could then sonic blast/flamethrower/plasma cannon Venom. He's down. Then, if Electro somehow turned into energy before getting sandblasted down to his skeleton, Blue Beetle could simply absorb him and shoot him into space. He could also plasma blast Sandman after his usefulness has ended, turning him into a glass statue. Either Wonder Girl, Superboy, and/or Miss Martian should be strong enough to one shot/BFR Rhino into the next zip code. Miss Martian would probably be the best bet due to her ability to solidify her hand in his head or heart, putting him down for the count for hours. And then there's whatever Kid Flash feels like he ought to do in this battle.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By 14NC3

@14nc3:

Miss Martian could use her telekinesis to use Sandman as a literal sandblaster and either kill or seriously injure Doc Ock, Electro, and Lizard. Lizard has a healing factor, but he'd be down for a while after such an attack. Blue Beetle could then sonic blast/flamethrower/plasma cannon Venom. He's down. Then, if Electro somehow turned into energy before getting sandblasted down to his skeleton, Blue Beetle could simply absorb him and shoot him into space. He could also plasma blast Sandman after his usefulness has ended, turning him into a glass statue. Either Wonder Girl, Superboy, and/or Miss Martian should be strong enough to one shot/BFR Rhino into the next zip code. Miss Martian would probably be the best bet due to her ability to solidify her hand in his head or heart, putting him down for the count for hours. And then there's whatever Kid Flash feels like he ought to do in this battle.

Miss martian was never that impressive when using telekinesis. I think she would easily be taken out by any of the other members of the sinister six before she'd do that. But i do admit that sandman will be one of the first to be taken out due to blue beetles weaponry. And i doubt that blue beetle would find out about venoms weakness before getting attacked by one of the sinister six. However, in the end young justice is gonna exploit venoms weakness.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YJ stomps this

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@14nc3: Miss martian was never that impressive when using telekinesis. I think she would easily be taken out by any of the other members of the sinister six before she'd do that.

Even if he (Sandman) turned into his hardest version, she is more than strong enough to shatter him into very jagged pieces. I still hold that her TK is potent enough to at least hurl those razor sharp shards at his teammates, causing them considerable injury if not outright killing them with the bullet-like projectiles. We disagree on how "impressive" she was with her TK, but she can certainly perform the scenario listed in the previous sentence. Besides, no one on that team has an answer for her intangibility or her outright brute power.

And i doubt that blue beetle would find out about venoms weakness before getting attacked by one of the sinister six. However, in the end young justice is gonna exploit venoms weakness.

Considering that Beetle Scarabs have performed admirably against the likes of people like Mongul, I'm confident that no one anywhere nearSpider-Man's rogues gallery can produce enough horsepower to give him any problems (yes, I know that Black Beetle was the one who fought Mongul, but their tech is identical). Not to mention the fact that the Scarab's go to option is to plasma cannon out of existance whatever threat (real or perceived) it faces. Venom's weakness wouldn't have to be deduced, the Scarab would nuke the entire area. Good thing YJ has a Flash to whisk them all to safety before detonation, the Six well, not so much.