What Marvel/DC character could solo our Earth?

• 69 results
Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Who is the weakest possible Marvel/DC character who could solo our planet Earth as it is right now? No-one obvious like Superman-Prime or Dr. Strange with tonnes of prep.

Scenario 1:

• The character shows up on our planet with his standard possessions (e.g. Iron Man has all his armors, etc.)
  • We know nothing about them
  • We do not know they are coming
  • Everyone is willing to work together

Scenario 2:

• Same as above, but we have 24 hours prep
  • We have full knowledge
  • They appear at some random point on the globe
  • World politics is realistic

Who could do it?

For me, I'd say Marvel's Iron Man and DC Aquaman, off the top of my head.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

About every powerhouse can solo. And about every person that is the smartest can solo also.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Cyborg.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wally West

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dratini1331

Anyone from Iron Man up as far as I'm concerned. Once they start kicking nukes to the side without effort, we basically have nothing we can do. 24 hours is not enough time to get the UN to do anything, let alone get meaningful work done preparing.

The only one that may be inconvenienced would be Hulk, since he'd probably instantly get cancer...

As far as "weakest"? Depends on how you define weak. Xavier is probably the simplest answer to this, considering he can TP us all into the dirt, or make us nuke ourselves, etc.

Alternatively, I'd go with E2 Grundy, considering we can't kill him.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think spider-man could do it over time. If you think about it. He hsa the strength, speed, agility, flexibility, and spider-sense makes him qualified. His webs can't be broken with human strength. Also, he can dodge automatic bullets. It may take a LONG time, but he could do it.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbiscuit: well he's also exuding gamma rays, which would mean he'd also likely have it, but hey, it's a joke, it doesn't have to make sense.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About every powerhouse can solo. And about every person that is the smartest can solo also.

This...maybe, however we can give a nice fight... or call Stan lee/DC editors.

loplopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolveribe after a very very long time as we wouldn't be able to kill him and probably deadpool too

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who could survive direct hits from nukes

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolveribe after a very very long time as we wouldn't be able to kill him and probably deadpool too

Can't we just bury both under a few tons and call it a day?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America :/ mainly because he'd have entire civilian support and would clean up governments around the world

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody. We have this guy on our side:

Chuck Norris, motherf*ckers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Squirrel Girl is the only one, because of this Mofo right here.

Jmarshmallow

Karambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel: Storm or Human Torch could probably do it. DC: Hawkman or possibly even Batman.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: If spiderman is in new york city a few bombs will take him out. if we get desperate nuke the city. Gases. poison. he has to sleep. spiderman can't solo IMO.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Squirrel Girl can only beat people off screen. Chuck Norris is too awesome to ever be off screen.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jmarshmallow: Squirrel Girl can only beat people off screen. Chuck Norris is too awesome to ever be off screen.

Darn you Chuck Norris!!!!

Jmarshmallow

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By alcoholbob

Chuck Norris is still alive, as is Sensei Segull, so no one Marvel has a chance.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a single one. Most people on earth can go one on one with stan lee, who solos the two verse put together...

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: Chuck Norris has already been proven that he can be beaten. His weakness is his chest hair! Once Bruce Lee took it off, we all knew Chuck was screwed.

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Weakest Marvel Character Purple Man....Weakest DC Character Brother Blood....this planet is full of hate & fear....any one with decent mind control could take over this planet fairly easily....

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ant-Man.

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis:

Logic mode on: Chuck Norris jokes aside... everyone does realize Bruce Lee has never competed in any tournaments and thus has no feats against any real world fighters, and he "kicked Chuck Norris' ass"... in his movie, which he scripted and starred in. I'm not saying he's a fraud, I'm just saying he's overrated as unlike Chuck Norris he never actually competed and thus we can't say how good he actually is or isn't.

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No street leveler actually could. In comic books the majority of combatants are cannon fodder and can't aim or take a hit and are worthless against protagonists. In the real world a nobody can kill the president. Street level comic book heroes who tried their crap in the real world would die very quickly even with their comic book super stats.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bwanasimba: Well, chuck did say he thought Bruce would beat him, but then again, that could just be humility, or him simply thinking that he could be beaten by his friend. Both he and Bruce trained together quite often and were good friends. Though I have personally think chuck would take a handy majority against Bruce, I think Bruce could very well win.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@nick31898: If spiderman is in new york city a few bombs will take him out. if we get desperate nuke the city. Gases. poison. he has to sleep. spiderman can't solo IMO.

Yeah I guess your right. I was just saying, that if he took it easy, and hid. I'm sure they wouldn't put the risk of millions of lives by bombing the city.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: Sure they would....study human history...any how mind control characters or low level magic users would be the best answer IMO

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dredeuced

@dratini1331 said:

@bwanasimba: Well, chuck did say he thought Bruce would beat him, but then again, that could just be humility, or him simply thinking that he could be beaten by his friend. Both he and Bruce trained together quite often and were good friends. Though I have personally think chuck would take a handy majority against Bruce, I think Bruce could very well win.

In a sanctioned Martial Arts tournament I would go with Chuck in his prime 10/10 times. Lee's style was not developed for point scoring or stringent rules, and Chuck was one of the greatest of all time in the tournament realm of Martial Arts.

Much harder to say in an honest to goodness fight. Lee was, by all accounts, a phenom and outstandingly dangerous. Chuck had a pretty reasonable size/strength advantage, which is a big deal in real life fights, so I'd probably still favor him, but it's a whole lot closer.

That said, Chuck Norris jokes stop being funny about 2 seconds after that list showed up on the internet.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dratini1331

@lukehero said:

@nick31898:

Sure they would....study human history...any how mind control characters or low level magic users would be the best answer IMO

Quite honestly nick is right. It's never been common for people to bomb their own cities. It's not even that common to bomb heavily populated targets in the modern age sue to hyper advanced weaponry. It's even less common to use bombing strikes to get rid of a single person. I can only recall 1 time that's ever happened, and it actually didn't work. The odds of them firing a nuke at him are also pretty low quite honestly, though they may send the national guard, which could eventually put spidey down via tanks and artillery after the city had been evacuated or abandoned.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: This world has never faced any real supernatural type threat out side of disease....Let something weird like a real life Spiderman show up....ish will hit the fan....And lots of countries make moves against their own people Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc, etc,....During War Time America has gone to extremes of locking Japanese people up in training camps....Throw in new tech like a few predator drones & other political factors....Do you remember the Boston bombers? Do you remember 9/11....I remember how scary everything felt....Think about the level of fear even a Spiderman would cause if they turned on the world.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every member of the Justice League could solo.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@god_of_batman said:

This.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dorukesin
No Caption Provided

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every member of the Justice League could solo.

Not Batman and Aquaman

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman: You do realize Batman with prep could take down the entire JL....a Billionaire with Batman's intellect & skill could destroy planet earth or make us all slaves within a week...

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West

Anyone from Iron Man up as far as I'm concerned. Once they start kicking nukes to the side without effort, we basically have nothing we can do. 24 hours is not enough time to get the UN to do anything, let alone get meaningful work done preparing.

The only one that may be inconvenienced would be Hulk, since he'd probably instantly get cancer...

As far as "weakest"? Depends on how you define weak. Xavier is probably the simplest answer to this, considering he can TP us all into the dirt, or make us nuke ourselves, etc.

Alternatively, I'd go with E2 Grundy, considering we can't kill him.

Well, the OP explicitly stated that the "weakest possible" people only, so those few suggestions are a bit over the top.

Personally, in scenario one, without any knowledge whatsoever of the enemy's weaknesses at all, I'd say venom. The same way he took over New York in Web of Shadows. He could infect everyone one by one, creating a monstrously powerful army. With a Symbiote army the Size of New York, I think Venom could take over the world from there. Remember, we don't know his weaknesses in scenario one, so we wouldn't know to use sonic weaponry until his army is already too big, so he'd have an advantage already.

As for Scenario two, it's a stretch, but I argue someone like the Riddler could do it. He's extremely clever, and would probably stir up some bad blood between nations before he put his main plan into actions. That way the countries would be far too interested in war to deal with him on the sidelines, allowing for him to pick them off one by one.

Just my opinions though.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

someone who can tank nukes with ease..

world breaker hulk maybe.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lex Luthor

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jbourne_32

Deadpool

SkyRobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If were going by weakest in terms of strength and durability etc (Since you used Superman as an example) Then I'll use Xavier since he can just mind-rape us and tells us to kill ourselves!!

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyborg Could cause some serious mayhem if he decided to fight us.

Xavier could manipulate governments around the world.

If Standard version T'challa decided to conquer Africa and annex all territory, he would literally be unstoppable to the rest of the world's powers.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: no one, we can call the writers at dc and marvel to make any character non-existant... :P

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MarlboroMan

@lukehero said:

@marlboroman: You do realize Batman with prep could take down the entire JL....a Billionaire with Batman's intellect & skill could destroy planet earth or make us all slaves within a week...

You do realize that you didn't even read OP huh? Scenario 1 they don't have prep(so Batman die before he open his eyes) Scenario 24 hours prep which is not even enough for him to defeat just one country

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Auction_Sniper

Carnage.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@marlboroman:

Not Batman and Aquaman

I disagree with this assessment for three very good reasons:

1. A telepath of Aquaman's caliber could (without throwing a single punch), bring every world leader under his absolute control along with all of their nuclear launch codes (where applicable). Making himself King of not just the underwater Kingdoms of Atlantis, but the surface world as well.
  2. Should he try a more frontal assault, his standard equipment includes the Trident of Neptune . This weapon alone would wreak havoc on the armies of the world in a similar fashion to the brick wall of weather that both Napoleon and Hitler ran into when they invaded Russia in the winter. The earthquakes alone it can make would cause unspeakable damage and (as a mystical weapon), we would have little defenses in our favor. That, or he could mind zap 90+ percent of the population into subservience.
  3. He could call upon all aquatic life forms to go ape sh*t, causing all manner of unrest and confusion worldwide. Not even including the aforementioned Trident, which among other things is fully capable of creating tsunamis and tornados, etc... No bomb or bullet can stop that, and he could wipe out millions of troops and their vehicles/weapons in one (or several) fell swoop(s).

Aquaman COULD take over the world. We're just lucky he doesn't try.