Veitha's Tourney R1:Stealing the Whip(Keenko vs Full123)

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha

Superior Foes of Spider Man vs Uncanny Avengers

The Superior Foes of Spider Man were sitting inside an empty garage. Speed Demon's dog had been barking for hours, while Boomerange was giving his speech.

“So we steal the money and we get rich!”.

Boomerang’s hands were up in the air and there was a giant smile across his face.

“Really?” said Overdrive. “We’re still trying to rob someone? After all that happened? After Beatle left us and…”.

“She was a b*tch and you had no chances, Overdrive. And now we have the extremely useful Mirage in our group!” replied Boomerang.

“Hi, guys” said the man with a bored voice.

“And whom are we gonna rob, this time?” asked Shoker.

“The X-Men, of course!”.

“So your hot girlfriend picked up some bad thoughts on Cerebra and called us for back up?” asked Hawkeye to Scott Summers and Ororo Munroe, with Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver behind him.

“Yes. The entire team is away, and we fear that we’re going to face a threat bigger than we expect” answered Cyclops.

“So we just wait until we see something strange?” asked Quicksilver and Storm smiled.

“Exactly! And I ordered pizza” she said.

No Caption Provided

This is going to be a “Policemen and Robbers” kind of match.

Keenko’s team will have to steal one of Emma Frost’s diamond whips that she used in the old Hellfire Club days. The whip is in her office, which is completely empty(9).

The Foes start at the Phoenix Memorial Statue and have to get inside, find the office and unlock it(it will take 5 minutes before the door unlocks).

Full123’s team starts at the Cafeteria will have to find the Foes(without using any device), fight them and prevent them from getting the whip. They know someone is coming and the alarm will tell them when.

Not the entire team has to survive this, you can just have one member surviving and use the others as distractions.

Full123's team

Keenko's team

5 Predators(2);

- Amadeus Cho's brain and skillset(5); -Boomerang

- Daredevil's senses(1); - Overdrive

- Taskmaster's skills(1); x2 - Speed Demon and Overdrive

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Damn my team would have rocked this scenario

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Keenko

@full123: Yeah, this looks great, you wanna start us off

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Keenko

@veitha: Upon further inspection, you have the wrong Mirage. This is the one I wanted, lol. Mirage. Good writing though, I like this scenario alot.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@keenko said:

@full123: Yeah, this looks great, you wanna start us off

Nah. you go first

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Veitha

@keenko said:

@veitha: Upon further inspection, you have the wrong Mirage. This is the one I wanted, lol. Mirage. Good writing though, I like this scenario alot.

damn, sorry. I didn't even know that Mirage lol.

I'm going to edit the fanfic stuff so he's not refereed to as a woman. They also almost have the same powers btw

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Keenko

@veitha: Lol, it's cool. he's a d-list villain. From what I understand she's more powerful anyway, I just have next to no scans of that Mirage, haha.

Also, am I allowed to find a way to speed up the 5 minute wait for the lock?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: Are there any vehicles/does Overdrive get his toy helicopter? @full123: Alright, I'll start this off. Sometime tonight.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

@veitha: Are there any vehicles/does Overdrive get his toy helicopter? @full123: Alright, I'll start this off. Sometime tonight.

yeah you can bring a vehicle/helicopter as his standard equipment.

and no speeding up the lock

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: @full123: Comicvine keeps crashing for me so it might be a bit before I can get the opener up. I'll try my best tomorrow.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Keenko

Here's a quick introduction.

Boomerang

No Caption Provided

History

Fred Myers is an Australlian born super-villain, originally, he was a talented pitcher for the Mets; ten starts, 1.93 ERA, 219 strikeouts. He got caught up in the high life and within a year was caught up in a bribing scandal and banned from the major league. He was said to have the potential to easily be one of the greatest pitchers in history. He was later recruited by the Secret Empire and later Justin Hammer, both of whom gave and enhanced his gear. His accuracy is top-tier, and when combined with his deadly assortment of gear, has allowed him to be recruited by Kingpin, the Owl, and Hammerhead as an assassin.

Barrages a ton of SHIELD Agents early in his career.
Barrages a ton of SHIELD Agents early in his career.

Abilities

Boomerang is a skilled brawler, and is incredibly accurate and proficient with thrown objects. He's shown peak human stats all around and has been skilled enough to be an infamous assassin and tussle with Spiderman and even Hulk. He's been a member of the Thunderbolts and the Sinister Six.

For this battle, Boomerang has the hypermind of Amadeus Cho, which allows him to perform an infinite number of simultaneous calculations. It will give Boomerang the ability to identify the variables and quantum possibilities in any situation, and use this information to adjust the outcome to whichever is most favorable to him. Boomerang is already a pretty clever and dirty fighter, dedicated to further his goals in anyway, which will allow him to use Cho's intelligence in a particularly deadly way.

No Caption Provided

Cho with this ability was able to use his ability to catch and redirect an axe to free his companion from some restrains. Boomerang's natural proficiency with thrown objects combined with this will make Boomerang incredibly lethal.

Equipment

Standard outfit

Assortment of Boomerangs, including reflexerangs, razorangs, gasarangs, shatterangs, screamerangs, nitrorangs, and gravityrangs.

No Caption Provided

Screamerangs capable of hurting Hulk.

No Caption Provided

Gasarangs that can knockout Hulk.

Overdrive

No Caption Provided

History

Overdrive, real name unknown, had always idolized and wanted to be a super hero and after many failed attempts at becoming a hero, he became a talented race car driver. After a horrible accident, he was approached by Mr.Negative who was interested in his driving skills; Negative injected him with special nanites that granted him the ability to manipulate vehicles. He decided that the best way to finally fufill his dream of being a superhero is by being a villain and eventually reforming, after showing off his capabilities and making them respect him. He's battled several heroes and been employed by Kingpin and Mr.Negative.

Abilities

Overdrive possess nanites that can scatter over a vehicle or object transforming it to his will, he can use this to improve a car's design, increase it's speed, strengthen it, control it, and even transform it into something radically different. He's shown the ability to create fully functioning explosives and guns in vehicles and toys from nothing. For this battle, he not only has Daredevil's senses and reflexes, but Taskmaster's skills. This will only increase his driving proficency and allow him to beat or atleast wear out any of your team in H2H combat.

Turns a toy helicopter into a full fledge apache helicopter.
Turns a toy helicopter into a full fledge apache helicopter.
Turns a normal car into a decked out Big Wheel.
Turns a normal car into a decked out Big Wheel.

Equipment

Standard outfit

Gun

Remote control helicopter

Car

-

Speed Demon

No Caption Provided

History

James Sanders was a chemist who was bored of his job at a Pharmaceutical Company, was contacted by the Grandmaster to gain super powers and join his team, after being granted his powers, he joined the Squadron Sinister and became a fairly proficent criminal, fighting several different characters and being involved with multiple villains.

Abilities

Speed Demon was stated to be one of the fastest people in the world, he's been capable of creating large vortex that suffocate others and speedblitz SpOck, hitting him 'hundreds of times in a fraction of a second'. He's also very proficent with knives, and in this battle has Taskmaster skills which allows him to have expertise over several pressure points, utilizing his speed and knives to help dispatch your team.

Faster than my spider sense.
Faster than my spider sense.

Equipment

Standard outfit

Various knives

Shocker

No Caption Provided

History

Herman Schultz is a New York native and brilliant inventor/engineer. He went on to be a crook, safe-cracker and eventually a super villain. Wielding a set of gauntlets that shoot vibrating high frequency air blast, he went on to become the Thunderbolts, Masters of Evil, Sinister Six, and Sinister Syndicate.

Abilities

Shocker's gauntlets and suit allow him to project powerful blasts capable of crushing concrete and bones and his suit naturally absorbs shock. His suit is equipped with built-in shock units, which throw up a protective vibrational field when triggered by accompanying motion detectors. Besides deflecting most physical blows, this makes it difficult, if not impossible for someone to physically assault or grasp him by surprise.

Blows several superhumans away with his abilities.
Blows several superhumans away with his abilities.

Equipment

Suit

Gauntlet

Mirage

No Caption Provided

History

Desmond Charne is a skilled hologram techinician. One day, him and his girlfriend Amy happened to walk into a fight between Fin Fang Foom and The Avengers. Iron Man saved Amy from certain death after Desmond froze from fear. Amy shortly developed a love for Iron Man and their relationship soured. After their break up, Desmond decided to use his skills to make his fortunate and name apparent. Arming himself with a handgun and advanced hologram technology, he set off.

Abilities

Mirage is a skilled techinician and illusionist, with a decent crack shot. His suit is outfitted with various devices that create convincing and complex holograms, which can be in the form of several constructs or disguising his own identity. He's been capable of recreating the Avengers and disgusing himself as Venom.

No Caption Provided

Equipment

Standard suit

Pistol

No Caption Provided

Your turn.