User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

Valkyrie vs Wrecker

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Morals on. Battle starts at 10'.

Standard powers for both.

Round 1: No weapons.

Round 2: Valkyrie has her sword Dragonfang, Wrecker has his crowbar.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2  Edited By owie  Moderator

No love at all here? I thought this was pretty good. I know the Wrecker historically goes after Thor, but I think Val is a better match. They're pretty close in strength, and I would also guess in durability. She's more skilled, but he's kind of a berzerker at his best. Plus, nice weapons match-up.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The Wrecker was only able to go at Thor and BRB because of his Crowbar.I believe it absorbed magical energy or something like that.Valkyrie in all actuality outclasses the Wrecker in every way imaginable.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By owie  Moderator

@Vance Astro said:

The Wrecker was only able to go at Thor and BRB because of his Crowbar.I believe it absorbed magical energy or something like that.Valkyrie in all actuality outclasses the Wrecker in every way imaginable.

Well, she is a little stronger than him (45 to 40 tons), and way more skilled, but I figured he's kind of a guy who doesn't know how to quit, so he could bull his way through the fight to a degree. He did pretty well against the New Avengers. I wasn't sure about his durability. Did he ever take any direct hits from Mjolnir by a full-powered Thor when they've fought?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Owie said:

@Vance Astro said:

Well, she is a little stronger than him (45 to 40 tons), and way more skilled, but I figured he's kind of a guy who doesn't know how to quit, so he could bull his way through the fight to a degree. He did pretty well against the New Avengers. I wasn't sure about his durability. Did he ever take any direct hits from Mjolnir by a full-powered Thor when they've fought?

He only did well against the New Avengers because nobody of comparable strength was there.He's got Cage by 20 tons and he was the strongest one there. In actuality though I think Wolverine could have beaten him solo. I don't remember his fights with Thor that vividly but I do remember the Wrecking Crew almost killed both Thor & Hercules but seeing what he and the Wrecking Crew has done fairly recently either his strength was exaggerated before or his strength has been downgraded. Valkyrie is class 50 and carries a sword. With the Wrecker being so far under her as far as intelligence and skill it shouldn't be hard at all to kill him.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By owie  Moderator

@Vance Astro said:

@Owie said:

@Vance Astro said:

He only did well against the New Avengers because nobody of comparable strength was there.He's got Cage by 20 tons and he was the strongest one there. In actuality though I think Wolverine could have beaten him solo. I don't remember his fights with Thor that vividly but I do remember the Wrecking Crew almost killed both Thor & Hercules but seeing what he and the Wrecking Crew has done fairly recently either his strength was exaggerated before or his strength has been downgraded. Valkyrie is class 50 and carries a sword. With the Wrecker being so far under her as far as intelligence and skill it shouldn't be hard at all to kill him.

Yeah, I think he has gone up and down in his results. To me, he's one of those guys who always manages to do pretty decently in a fight, without actually having the attributes to back it up.

I guess I saw this fight as finesse vs battering ram, sword vs crowbar. But her slightly higher strength/toughness probably win it for her in any case.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By Greendevil

@Owie: Val is the more skilled fighter. She is an Asgardian Valkyrie for gods sake. Wrecker gets wrecked here!

Hot blond goddess ftw!