Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jokergeist

Round 1

In case you forgot, here are the rules..

Click here for the Tournament Thread

You will NOT post spam, questions, accusations, etc. etc. in this thread.

You have received a private message that contains everyone in this debate, in addition to Floopay and myself. If you have questions, accusations, and random spam you want to post, put it in the PM. This thread will not be clogged.

Someone asks you a question who isn't in the tournament, or makes a comment your direction? Reply by posting on that user's Wall. You may post as much spam and etc. after this thread is open for votes, however, once the thread is open to votes you CANNOT debate for your team in any way, shape, or form. Minor clarifications are allowed, but no challenging every vote against your team, no showing off feats and stuff you forgot to post for your team earlier. Once it's open for voting, the debate is done.

Posting Orders and Limits

Opening Post: You're reading it.

Second Post: I will make the second post. I have sent you another PM, in which you will describe your team make-up in the match. Be sure to include:

• Whether or not you bring your Wildcard
  • Mastermind's Prep
  • Leader's Prep
  • Scout's Prep
  • Battlefield starting positions

In this PM, you will disclose this information for me to record in Post #2. It cannot be altered once I have made the post.

Nobody's information will be posted until both teams have made their decisions; Neither of you has any clue of how the other will be using prep, and there will be no way someone can alter their opening prep over and over again based on what they think would have been the best way to prep to guarantee victory. Plain and simple, you're stuck with the tactics you decided.

Posting Orders:

Remember, there are 2 people in each team. I will refer to teams as Team 1, and Team 2 for this portion. As well as Member 1A, 1B, 2A, and 2B. Corresponding of course with their team.

I have chosen post orders, which is disclosed in Post #2 below.

1. First Post: Team 1, Member 1A
  2. Second Post: Team 2, Member 2A
  3. Third Post: Team 1, Member 1B
  4. Fourth Post: Team 2, Member 2B
  5. Fifth Post: Team 1, Member 1A
  6. Sixth Post: Team 2, Member 2A
  7. Summary Post: Member 1B
  8. Summary Post: Member 2B

Make your posts count, because this is all you get. 2 posts from each team member, unless substitutions are made. If you post spam, ask questions and etc, they will count as one of your posts. Again, I will not allow clutter to fill up your battle threads, other than the few miscellaneous posts from outside viewers.

*Each Member will have 3 days maximum to submit his post. If the deadline is reached without posting, you'll be skipped and the next person follows.

The International Army- The_Red_Viper & StrictlyAnime

• Champion: Elektra
  • Champion: Silver Crow
  • The Leader: Deathstroke (Pre-52)
  • The Mastermind: Lloyd Asplund
  • The Scout: Kirito (Sword Art Online Avatar)
  • Minions: 5 Fort Briggs Men, 5 Amestrian Soliders

VS

Nice Conversationalists- nickthedevil & YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

• Champion: Judge Dredd
  • Champion: Samurai Jack
  • The Leader: SPARTAN-051
  • The Mastermind: Tony Stark
  • The Scout: Batman (Pre-52)
  • The Minions: 5 Zolandian Captains, 5 of Superior Spidey's henchmen

This majestic alpine land is home to a large logging operation that makes use of this railway to maintain its supply line with shipments of timber. The rail lines serve a major strategic purpose for the two armies engaged in combat here.

No Caption Provided

Battlefield Starting-Positions

Blue Zone = Team 1 territory, Red Zone = Team 2 territory

• Team 1 can start at A, B, or C, or anywhere within the Blue Zone.
  • Team 2 can start at E, F, or G, or anywhere within the Red Zone.
No Caption Provided
PointDescription________________________

A

The Train Station contains many trains holding shipping containers and gas containers on the rails.
No Caption Provided

B

The Canoe Center is a small area with few wooden buildings and a dock with many canoes stationed at it.
No Caption Provided

C

The Water Tower is a small wooden fenced in compound with many log stacks, a water tower, and storage sheds.
No Caption Provided

D

The Bridge is surrounded by a few artillery batteries, a bunker and a radar station.
No Caption Provided

E

The Gas Station is a bright yellow gas station with a garage and a couple of sheet metal structures surrounding it. There are few containers and trucks nearby.
No Caption Provided

F

The Com Center is a logging station. There are multiple concrete building surrounding the center with multiple log stacks dotting the area as well. A large crane vehicle is directly in the middle of the area.
No Caption Provided

G

The Lumber Yard is on the east end of the railroad. Many small concrete structures and sheet metal portables dot the area.
No Caption Provided

Battle Conditions

Prior to the battle, both teams have the following:

• 2 weeks of prep.
  • Basic knowledge of teammates.
  • No knowledge of the enemy team, other than basic knowledge of the opponent's Leader.
  • In-Character
  • Fight to the death.

Rules for Voting

Reasons MUST be given. Votes will not count if no reasoning is provided.

• Team 1 may call in two voters.
  • Team 2 may call in two voters.
  • The only other votes that will count are from the other participants of this tournament, as well as notable outsiders. I will call in 3 random participants from this tournament who will be required to cast a vote on the debate.

Any other tournament participants are allowed to vote.

Outside Viewers are allowed to vote, but must meet certain qualifications.

• Must have a post count of 1000+
  • Must provide reasoning. Votes without reasoning will not be counted.
  • In the end, if the reasoning is deemed equitable, the vote will count.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jokergeist

✓ "The International Army" Team Prep

Deathstroke commands to dig Trenches near the front lines of our territory where they will will be able to shoot our foes down from a distance with our Machine Guns and Mortars. After the Minions finish doing that Deathstroke will have them go to the train station, there they will go through the shipping containers, and try to bring back as much gas a possible for Lloyd. Then Deathstroke can send the Minions through the Wooden Buildings in Area B and the Storage Sheds in Area C, while also moving the Logs as a Barricade in front of the trench to act as a first line of defense. When this is done Deathstroke and 3 Minions will patrol our territory to keep watch for the enemy scout. Kirito will first scout Area D, he'll go into the Radar Station and bring back what ever technology he can find for Lloyd to work with. When Lloyd finishes the explosives he'll give them to Kirito and he'll rig the batteries in Area D with them to be detonated. AFTER he does that he will go and map out Areas E and F in enemy territory, to find any tech, and some info on the other team. Lloyd will spend his time making Ear Pieces, hopefully 5. One will be given to Deathstroke, Silver Crow, Elektra, Kirito and one of the minions so they can all stay communicated. After that Lloyd can use the gas and other materials the Minions recovered to make our landmines that the Minions will put underground afterwards, he'll use the materials found to produce RPGs for each minion.

✓ "Nice Conversationalists" Team Prep

TEAM LINE-UP

Judge Dredd, Samurai Jack, and Kurt-051. Our 10 minions will consist of 5 Zolandian Captains and 5 of SpOck's henchmen.

BATTLEFIELD POSITIONS

Judge Dredd, Kurt-051, and the 5 of SpOck's henchmen will start at E (Gas Station).

Samurai Jack and 5 Zolandian Captains will start at F (Com Center).

Batman will be at G (Lumber Yard).

PREP STRATEGY

Tony Stark will arrive on the battlefield with a segment of his armor, a piece that has a repair kit built into it. So Stark already has building tools on the go.

No Caption Provided

Using these tools and the materials Batman scavenges from his scouting (this will be covered later on in this post), he should effectively be able to make any type of gadget, device, a counter to whatever your own team creates, or protective apparel, with ease. Still not convinced?

• Stark essentially a homeless man is able to build a makeshift suit in a junkyard.
  • In prison, Tony creates a sophisticated suit with minimal resources.

Imagine what he can do with a fresh suit and supplies just handed out to him by Batman, who himself is experienced with engineering? Well let's answer that with another question shall we?

What shall he build in two weeks?

Well for one he'll mass produce Dredd's lawgiver and give it to all of my minions. He'll also modify them to suit my army's needs. I actually think the Lawgiver already has this function, but if it doesn't Stark will build in communicators onto the guns so they can follow the Leader's (Kurt-051) orders better, and while they are away from each other.

Info on Lawgiver:

- From the Judge Dredd wiki

The Lawgiver MK II is capable of firing the following different types of ammunition:

1. Standard Execution (SE): ammunition used in response to generic situations.
  2. 'Armor-Piercing (AP)': ammunition used to deal with Robots or lifeforms wearing body armor. Armor-Piercing rounds are also powerful enough to go through cover or multiple unarmored perps.
  3. 'Ricochet (R)': rubber-titanium ammunition used to shoot perps around corners and behind walls. Can be used in standoff situations to allow Judges to shoot around hostages.
  4. Incendiary (I): partially explosive chemical rounds that ignite whatever target they hit.
  5. 'High-Explosive (HE, Hi-Ex)': these rounds can be used when a situation calls for a forced entry into an area and there isn't time to wait for heavier reinforcements.
  6. 'Heatseeker (HS)': rounds that lock on and seek targets by their body-heat. Can be used in combination with incendiary rounds.

Of course, he'll give the guns special ID's for my minions so they're hands won't blow off. Better hope your teammates don't get a hold of this weapon or they'll be in for an unwelcome surprise.

For my core teammates, they will have personalized Iron Man suits that will not break the limit/regulations of this tournament. Merely they will have armor similar to the one shown above, but with more modern components to make a simple war-suit device for my team. I will have Kurt-051 as an exception to this, and he will keep his MJOLNIR armor.

So, let's move the specific parts of some suits my teammates will have (thanks to the brilliance of Stark) shall we? Note that all shields will be turned off, so it will merely be one armor device with mini-components.

Samurai Jack

Device: helmet/gauntlets + stick-on EMP device

Judge Dredd

Device: helmet/kevlar + stick-on explosive

Kurt-051

Device: helmet/gauntlets

Batman

Device: helmet/boots + stealth feature

Iron Helmet

No Caption Provided

Not only does this protect my teammates from being sniped, shot in the head, etc., but it also allows them to communicate with other key allies and the minions. This should also link right up to the MJOLNIR helmet's TEAMCOM.

Iron Gauntlets

No Caption Provided

Of course, Stark will put it to the power of an RPG blast.

Kevlar Chestplate

No Caption Provided

This will protect my team from gun-fire (up to shrugging off assault-rifle fire). If any of my teammates such as Jack do not meet that limit, this kevlar will boost them up for maximum proficiency.

Iron Boots

No Caption Provided

I think the point of this is fairly obvious. They will be able to travel around via flight, have a better view of the battlefield, and more.

My leader, Kurt-051 will use the information my Scout gives him to use his tactics and strategies to the greatest efficiency. In the two weeks he will analyze his teammates for their weaknesses and strengths to properly utilize them on the battlefield. He's a great leader, and takes the time to know his comrades. The Legendary Master Chief himself states it himself. Also mentioned is how Kurt actually beat him in their training.

No Caption Provided

My scout, Batman, will do two things in the two weeks we have for preparation. For one whole week, he'll hack into databases, the internet, and more to learn about the enemy team. Given he also has basic information on Deathstroke, this won't be too difficult. Not confident Batman can do it? Well have a click and see.

• Hijacks every single communication system in Gotham City.
  • Hacks into NASA's database and downloads their information in seconds.
No Caption Provided
  • Hacks into the infamous Area 51's database.
  • Hacks into a Manhunter android.
  • Hacks into a Kryptonian ship and extracts its information.
  • Listens in on the Secret Service with ease.

Then, Bruce feeds all this information to Kurt so that he can properly plan his tactics.

For the other week, he will...modify...the battlefield. But first, I will cover the fact that he WILL go stealthily, and will not be found by your teammates.

• Breaks into Lexcorp undetected.
  • Breaks into Cadmus' top secret lab undetected.
  • Breaks into Area 51 undetected.

The first modification Batman will spend an entire day or two on fending our side of the battlefield from invaders. He'll prevent your scout from invading our privacy. He'll bug the entire grounds, including the specific bases, buildings, roads, and more with tiny cameras, laser trip wires, and audio recorders to prevent espionage. This will link up directly to SPARTAN-051's helmet HUD for him to monitor, as well as numerous devices.

Here's an example of how Bruce can make our side of the battlefield an impregnable fortress.

No Caption Provided

No ninjas, no teleportation, nothing. Nada.

The rest of the days will be sabotage. You clearly have seen above how he can infiltrate enemy grounds with ease. But here's what he'll do:

Point A - He'll plant cameras and audio recorders underneath the various trains and shipping containers (cameras will be planted on trees for aerial view). He'll also steal the gas containers for future purposes.

Point B - He'll plant an audio recorder underneath the wooden buildings and canoes. Cameras will also be on trees.

Point C - A Camera will be planted on top of the water tower, as well as an explosive batarang stuck onto the tower. Audio detectors will be hidden onto the log stacks, storage sheds, etc. In the actual fight, once the detectors pick up sound from the enemy (or see them via camera), he'll blow the water tower, flooding them and making their battle more difficult.

Point D - Batman will steal the artillery batteries and give them to Stark in case he needs them. He'll also bug the bunker with various gadgets stated above, and hijack the radar station. Also, at Point D the perimeter around it, he will place non-lethal mines on the ground and under the bridge.

Point E - Other than stealing all useful supplies and bugging it, mini explosives will also be planted onto the metal structures. Same thing as C, they will blow upon detection of the enemy forces, bringing down the massive structures upon the opposing army.

Point F - Yawning yet? Yes, Bruce will bug everything from buildings to trees. However, he'll specifically put the camera onto the crane for the best view.

Point G - Not much to do here other than basic bugging.

As you can see, Bruce will have the entire battlefield at his grasp, monitoring and manipulating it with ease all the way at Point G, safe from danger. He'll also know enemy plans, tactics, and strategies after he bugs your own base right under your noses.

Simply put, my team will have the battlefield to their advantage, superior tech, and knowledge of the opponent's weaknesses and their strategies.

Team 1 = The International Army, Team 2 = Nice Conversationalists

1. First Post: The_Red_Viper
  2. Second Post: YourNeighborhoodComicGeek
  3. Third Post: StrictlyAnime
  4. Fourth Post: nickthedevil
  5. Fifth Post: The_Red_Viper
  6. Sixth Post: YourNeighborhoodComicGeek
  7. Summary Post: StrictyAnime
  8. Summary Post: nickthedevil

*Partners are allowed to substitute for each other's respective turns.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@nickthedevil@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek I'll start up with my infamous battle cry. A cry worthy of Thor, that has stricken fear to the hearts of many a brave man:

LET'S DO DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, for starters, I'll like to adress your prep.

As for Tony's prep and all the devices you mentioned:

• Armor for Batman.
  • Armor for Dredd.
  • Armor for Kurt.
  • Armor for Jack.
  • Lawgivers for the minions.
  • Hacking equipment for Batman.*
  • Cameras for Batman.*
  • Tripwires for Batman.*
  • Audio devices for Batman.*
  • Non-lethal mines for Batman.*
  • Mini-explosives for Batman.*
  • Barriers to keep our own scout away.

(Everything marked with a * is on the list since it wasn't specified in your gear list. Moreover, it can't all be realisticly carried over to the battlefield by Batman).

Now am I the only one seeing the problem with the amount of devices Tony builds?

Hint:

1) Mastermind can build a maximum of EACH of the following:

• 5 devices to distribute between your team mates.
  • 1 item that gets distributed to each minion. This item cannot put them above the minion limitations.

Now if we take out the Lawgivers, that's still 10 devices. 10 is more than 5 last time I checked. Now the question is: Do you give up on whatever you want or does @jokergeist decide for you? Just make sure to let us know ;)

As for Batman's stealth:

While impressive, I don't see him creeping on anyone with an improvised robotic armor, especially not when he's flying. Tony's good, but I doubt he can create a cloaking system with scraps found on the battlefield. Kirito will bring back info on Tony, so Elektra and X-23 will know to look out for people with special Iron-Man suits. Unless he ditches the suit that Uncle Tony has worked so hard on, Batman will stand out and make noise enough for our team to easily find him. From there, anyone who's using ranged weapons from our team will practice his/her aim with Batman being the target. Not to mention Silver Crow can fly as well (I think... he can, can he @strictlyanime?), and since Batman can't defend himself in the 2 weeks prep if (when) he's discovered, he'll make a good feast for crows (ASOIAF puns FTW). If Batman tries to go in by foot, he'll have Deathstroke and the patrolling minions to avoid as well as the hidden landmines created by Lloyd. Landmines tend to be quite effective scout repellents. Not to mention that on top of all that, if Batman tries to climb the water tower, he'll be a sitting duck in plain sight, and if he manages to sneak something into the log stacks it'll be discovered when the minions are off to take the logs as described in our prep, and the entire blue area will be searched for any other gizmos that Batman might have deployed. It will all be found and destroyed. That is, if you're even allowed to keep those stuff, given that you exceeded the mastermind's limit.

All in all, your stealth strategy has too many "plot holes" to actually work.

As for Batman's hacking:

Now, from the scans you posted (except for the first one), Batman only manages to hack into networks/devices by either physically walking up to them and tempring with them, or using the Batcave's Super-Computer. I don't know what he can do with whatever Tony builds for him.

Furthermore, he doesn't even know anyone on our team (aside from Deathstroke). He wouldn't have half a clue on where to look for info on them. Whatever little information he may find on them will be extremely well protected and he won't even know of their existance. And even if he does find out where to get info on Elektra (I'll let Strictly cover the anime characters since I don't know any of them), considering it took the Batcomputer an hour to hack into NASA (your scan's words, not mine), I doubt Batman will be able to even begin hacking into the databases of SHIELD (or any other organization for that matter) with whatever improvised tech Tony builds for him. Remember that cyber warfare is 2 sided, SHIELD operatives will fight Batman as he tries to hack into their systems. Unlike Batman, they'll have better tech as well as strength in numbers.

As for stealing the artillery batteries:

Now, you DO know what artillery batteries look like, right?

They look like this:

It's not something you can just "steal". If those are mobile batteries (like the 2nd pic from the left), then Batman will have to somehow hotwire the vehicle or something in order to move it around. If it isn't mobile, then he's in even more trouble.

But that doesn't really matter does it? As Kirito rigged those batteries with RC explosives made by Lloyd. Those explosives can be detonated whenever our team feels like it. They can detonate it when Batman tries to "steal" it and kill him, or they can wait for him to bring it back and kill some more of your team with it (if that's not allowed, they'll have to settle for killing just Batman).

As for "hijacking the radar station"... well, it's a station. Stations tend to be... stationary. Also I dunno what good you're hoping to get from a radar station as we don't have any airplanes or submarines or anything but if that's what makes you happy then be my guest.

As for keeping our own scout away:

All those barriers and things aren't stuff that Batman can carry around. And as good as Tony is I doubt he'll find the tech needed to create disruptors forcefields and magical barriers in the battlefield. Be real.

Bottom line, you don't have the means to keep Kirito away.

I'll summarize everything I said about your prep:

• You're exceeding the 5 different devices limit, by far.
  • Batman can't hope to infiltrate our territory unnoticed, at least not with the suit Tony builds for him, and especially not by air.
  • If Batman manages to get the little gizmos Tony builds for him into our turf, they'll be quickly discovered. Then, the whole turf will be swiped clean of anything Batman has deployed.
  • Batman can't hope to steal artillery batteries, Even if he does, they're rigged with explosives.
  • Batman can't hack into anything on the scale he needs without his super computer or physically accessing it, neither of which he has here.
  • Batman won't even know where to look for info on our team.
  • The gear needed to keep Kirito away from your turf can't be realisticly carried to the battlefield and can't be made under those conditions.

Moving on to the fight itself:

Now... after those 2 weeks, we ARE going to fight. Now, I'll leave the minions, Kirito and Silver Crow for my trusty sidekick (just kidding, my partner) @strictlyanime to back up. I'll be covering Elektra and Deathstroke.

I'll start with:

Elektra:

No Caption Provided

Fun facts:

• Elektra is one of Marvel's top martial artists, able to defeat people like Daredevil and Silver Samurai on a regular basis.
  • Elektra is very skilled in using nerve strikes and pressure points.
  • Elektra is crazily fast, able to kill groups of armed men without any of them even having the chance to react.
  • Elektra is a master of stealth and can move (and kill) unnoticed with ease.
  • Elektra is accurate enough to throw her sai into the barrel of a gun. It happened more than once.
  • Elektra is a telepath, and she can mind-control people into doing her bidding, as well as erase people's memories and stuff like that.

Elektra will go for stealth. She'll sneak into your turf (toward point F), take mental control over your minions and assassinate whoever she finds.

I'll start up with some of Elektra's stealth feats:

1. Elektra runs through a camp of mercs without anyone realizing she's even there:

No Caption Provided

2. Elektra kills some of Kingpin's henchmen without them realizing they're under attack:

3. Infiltrates into her target's penthouse without anyone realising, kills a man without being noticed, sneaks up behind another man and vanishes:

4. She's even able to sneak up on Daredevil, bypassing his radar sense:

No Caption Provided

Safe to say she'll be able to sneak past your defenses unnoticed. There's a lot more to show on her stealth but that'll do for now, I may post some more feats later if necessary.

When Elektra finds some of your minions, she'll use her telepathic abilities to have them attack one another.

Elektra has done basically the same thing with a bunch of Hand Ninjas before:

Of course she'll take control of one minion at a time so we won't break the rules. The minions will atack each other and Samurai Jack, so Elektra already has 6 confirmed kills without even lifting her sai.

In case things go south and Elektra has to fight, she's a lot more than capable of taking care of herself. Examples:

1. Blocking machine gun fire with her sais:

No Caption Provided

2. Easily dodging automatic fire from several attackers:

3. Dodges so much fire that the ceiling literally collapses on the attackers:

Now for the offensive:

1. Blitzes a goup of armed men surrounding her before they can finish saying "you are under arrest":

2. Elektra kills a man before he can fire a single bullet or even finish his sentence:

No Caption Provided

3. Elektra disarms The Punisher without him even realizing what happened (dat face):

4. Elektra throws her sai into a gun's barrel with enough force to rip his hand off and propel it through his chest (which is protected by Kevlar). Shows her skill with throwing weapons, which will be useful with her shurikens:

No Caption Provided

5. One-shots a man by using a pressure point while shaking his hand:

No Caption Provided

6. Defeats Daredevil:

7. Fights Shang Chi, ends in a stalemate pretty much (they just stop fighting for some reason):

8. Beating DD again:

9. The Silent Scream-a chi based high powered scream (kinda like the Canary Cry):

No Caption Provided

10. Owns Zaran, Fatale and Taskmaster:

No Caption Provided

That's that on the offensive. Even if the telepathy doesn't work, Elektra will be able to handle her own against Jack and 5 minions.

She will then go north to point E and do the same with Dredd, Kurt and the rest of the minions.

Deathstroke:

No Caption Provided

Fun facts:

• Deathstroke has enhanced strength, speed and brain capacity.
  • Deathstroke has a healing factor.
  • Deathstroke is the best battlestrategist in DC.
  • Deathstroke has no morals. Like, at all. He's a merc.
  • Deathstroke has incredible aim with ranged weapons.
  • Deathstroke is one of DC's top martial artists and melee fighters, and has beaten people like Batman on many occasions.
  • Deathstroke's Promethium gear is extremely durable.
  • Deathstroke is better than Deadpool.

Deathstroke will also go on the offensive. He'll move swiftly toward point D, trying to remain undetected. If by some offchance someone from your team finds him... oh well, at least you'll have one less mouth to feed. From point D he'll proceed toward point E, taking care of whoever he might find on his way.

I'll start by covering Deathstroke's weapons, starting with his Promethium blasting staff. Deathstroke's staff can fire both lethal and non-lethal energy blasts. Feats for the staff:

1. The energy blasts can take down helicopters:

Notice the top right panel in the 1st scan-it's also a showing of agility (more on the way). And notice that he makes the shot while airborne (also in the first one. Not one of his best showings, mind you, but... it's something).

2. Deathstroke uses the blasts from the staff to blow up large rocks that are hurled at him. Good showing of accuracy, speed and reaction time:

No Caption Provided

3. Beats Batman with ease. He uses the staff in the beginning of the fight:

Moving on to his Promethium sword. Promethium is a highly durable metal, and Deathstroke has used his Promethium sword in order to cut a car clear in half once (showing he also has the strength to do so):

No Caption Provided

Needless to say, Deathstroke is a great swordfighter. Examples of his skill:

1. Humiliating The Outsiders:

2. He can use his sword to block bullets:

Notice how the 2 bullets that hit him simply bounce off his Promethium armor.
Notice how the 2 bullets that hit him simply bounce off his Promethium armor.

4. Fights a team of the Teen Titans, consisting of Nightwing, Cassie Cain, The Ravager (his own daughter), Cyborg and others:

5. Cuts off Cyborg's arm:

No Caption Provided

6. While being at a huge tactical disadvantage (his feet are glued to the floor), does pretty well against Green Arrow. GA had prep and was recently trained by Natas, the man who taught Deathstroke almost everything he knows:

7. Impales The Flash:

No Caption Provided

8. Takes out a bunch of Black Lanterns:

Deathstroke also carries 2 handguns. Not much to say really:

1. Here's Deathstroke headshotting some sculptures and not headshotting an old guy when shooting backwards:

No Caption Provided

2. Snipes Starfire:

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke has superhuman strength:

1. Brings down a reinforced steel door with one kick:

No Caption Provided

2. Punches and rips through a wall like toilet paper:

No Caption Provided

3. Breaks through steel manacles:

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke is considered the top strategist in the DC universe, and was handpicked by Superman to lead humanity against an alien invasion:

No Caption Provided

His strategic mind will allow him to utilize and navigate the forces on the battlefild to the best extent, especially after Lloyd made those earpieces.

Deathstroke truly shines in the speed/agility department. Examples:

1. A nice agility showing:

No Caption Provided

2. Dodges automatic SMG fire from point blank:

No Caption Provided

3. Here Deathstroke explains to Beast Boy how his enhancements work. He says that thanks to him massive mental enhancements, that even before his brain can command his finger to move up it already does:

No Caption Provided

4. Dodges a barrage of automatic machine gun fire coming from multiple directions:

No Caption Provided

5. Dodges Starfire's blast. She comments that not even Kid Flash could do that:

No Caption Provided

6. Speaking of Kid Flash, here's a scan where he blitzes Deathstroke for a while, but eventually Deathstroke manages to dodge one of his blows and kick him away:

No Caption Provided

7. And here's Deathstroke tagging and grabbing KF before he can land a blow on him:

No Caption Provided

8. Kills 38 men in less than 2 minutes (notice how it's said he moves as fast as lightning):

MOAR SKILLZ:

1. Defeats Nightwing:

2. Defeats Nightwing:

3. Deafeats Nightwing (and Manbat):

4. Lets Nightwing hit him a few times, and the defeats him again (with one backhand. Then asks him if he's OK):

5. Defeats Roy Harper while dressed as Batman:

6. Defeats Nightwing (actually it's Grayson in his time as Batman. BTW, is it just me or is the left panel in the 1st scan looks REALLY familiar):

Deathstroke has pretty impressive healing as well. Examples:

1. His flesh heals in seconds:

No Caption Provided

2. Is dead for about 25 minutes after being shot with a plasma cannon. Only 25 minutes though, since he came back to life:

3. A showing for his healing, pain tolerance and Prometium armor. He gets shot many times yet sill manages to fight:

And that's Deathstroke in a nutshell. He's a killing machine made flesh, pretty much, and can deal with whatever you have in store for him. As I said he'll go for D, then proceed to E.

So to wrap it up:

• Elektra will use her superb stealth skills to sneak into your turf. When she gets to point F, she'll use her telepathy to make the minions and Jack fight one another and do the dirty job for her. If by some act of god she gets caught, she's more than capable of defending herself and finishing her enemies the old fashioned way.
  • Elektra will then proceed to point E and pull the same trick.
  • Deathstroke will move swiftly toward point D, killing any enemy he may find.
  • From point D Deathstroke will move to point E, still killing whoever he encounters.
  • Deathstroke packs a huge punch with his weapons, skills and physical attributes, He is very capable of handling whatever your team may have in store for him. Also, his strategic mind, in addition to the earpieces Lloyd made, make him an ideal leader.
  • I am sad that we don't have our meatshields in this fight. I really love debating for X-23.

And that's about it for our opener. Feel free to admit defeat, I'm not gonna blame you.

@jokergeist just a reminder about the thing with the prep, please read what I posted there.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@the_red_viper said:

As for Tony's prep and all the devices you mentioned:

• Armor for Batman.
  • Armor for Dredd.
  • Armor for Kurt.
  • Armor for Jack.
  • Lawgivers for the minions.
  • Hacking equipment for Batman.*
  • Cameras for Batman.*
  • Tripwires for Batman.*
  • Audio devices for Batman.*
  • Non-lethal mines for Batman.*
  • Mini-explosives for Batman.*
  • Barriers to keep our own scout away.

(Everything marked with a * is on the list since it wasn't specified in your gear list. Moreover, it can't all be realisticly carried over to the battlefield by Batman).

The gear list is only the extra equipment that Tony Stark built for them. I listed personal equipment in the "List your Equipment" PM already. The bat-belt contains nearly all of the devices marked above.

Now am I the only one seeing the problem with the amount of devices Tony builds?

Hint:

1) Mastermind can build a maximum of EACH of the following:

• 5 devices to distribute between your team mates.
  • 1 item that gets distributed to each minion. This item cannot put them above the minion limitations.

Now if we take out the Lawgivers, that's still 10 devices. 10 is more than 5 last time I checked. Now the question is: Do you give up on whatever you want or does @jokergeist decide for you? Just make sure to let us know ;)

I already evaluated all this with Jokergeist. The devices contain different components, which are a combination between iron kevlar and rocket boots, kevlar and gauntlets, etc. etc.

As for Batman's stealth:

While impressive, I don't see him creeping on anyone with an improvised robotic armor, especially not when he's flying. Tony's good, but I doubt he can create a cloaking system with scraps found on the battlefield. Kirito will bring back info on Tony, so Elektra and X-23 will know to look out for people with special Iron-Man suits. Unless he ditches the suit that Uncle Tony has worked so hard on, Batman will stand out and make noise enough for our team to easily find him. From there, anyone who's using ranged weapons from our team will practice his/her aim with Batman being the target. Not to mention Silver Crow can fly as well (I think... he can, can he @strictlyanime?), and since Batman can't defend himself in the 2 weeks prep if (when) he's discovered, he'll make a good feast for crows (ASOIAF puns FTW). If Batman tries to go in by foot, he'll have Deathstroke and the patrolling minions to avoid as well as the hidden landmines created by Lloyd. Landmines tend to be quite effective scout repellents. Not to mention that on top of all that, if Batman tries to climb the water tower, he'll be a sitting duck in plain sight, and if he manages to sneak something into the log stacks it'll be discovered when the minions are off to take the logs as described in our prep, and the entire blue area will be searched for any other gizmos that Batman might have deployed. It will all be found and destroyed. That is, if you're even allowed to keep those stuff, given that you exceeded the mastermind's limit.

All in all, your stealth strategy has too many "plot holes" to actually work.

You do know he's not going stealth with armor right? Batman is only using Iron Man's technology in the actual battle. When Bruce goes in stealth, he's only going to use his personal equipment. Flying isn't a problem if he flies all the way to Point D, which is a neutral area, and then infiltrates the bases from there. That, and he doesn't even have to fly there.

Cloaking system? While Batman doesn't even need this when scouting the battlefield, Tony is definitely capable of making such a simple device as this. Remember the scans above with Tony making armor with scraps in no time? Yeah...that armor had shields.

• Tony's makeshift armor having complex shielding systems.
  • Going more in-depth, Stark here clearly shows knowledge of "teleport-cloaks", their generators, and remarks his kinetic field.
No Caption Provided

Also, the old equipment and scraps here are no problem for Tony Stark. He even states it himself. Heck, his first armor he made had extremely sophisticated flamethrowers, boot-jets, electromagnetic generators and manipulation, EMP's, magnetic repulsing blasts, suction cups, and a pacemaker with mere scraps in a prison (as seen above in the prep plan).

No Caption Provided

Note that Tony refers to mass-producing in the scan above, so obviously the Lawgivers are going to be no problem to make in two weeks.

Kirito by the way, is NOT going to be able to scout our side of the battlefield. First of all, Batman would have bugged the place and used a week or so of prep making it an impregnable fortress. Second of all, my characters are strategically placed around each base to make sure nobody can infiltrate it. In fact, I'll give you a walk-through each character and why they would spot Kirito.

Kurt-051

I'd say not only is Kurt fast enough to take down Kirito due to his enhancements, but he's also got a radar built-into his MJOLNIR armor (which is, by the way, EMP-resistant). Keep in mind all of SPARTAN-051's technology is from the 26th century.

• Radar built-in the MJOLNIR MARK V.
No Caption Provided
  • Kurt has a motion sensor inside his armor which can track everyone on the entire deck.
No Caption Provided
  • Kurt's HUD also has different vision systems to different functions. For one, there are the image enhancements and thermal vision.
No Caption Provided
  • The moment SPARTAN-051 even sees your scout or identifies a red blip on his radar, he can communicate and notify all of his teammates of the eminent danger via TEAMCOM.
No Caption Provided

Judge Dredd

Dredd has excellently honed senses and can track down and sense danger, even in near-impossible situations. The Judge training in Mega-City One is very vigorous, and Dredd is the premiere Judge.

• Feels a laser sight on his back, dodges it, and plays dead in order to find out who was the corrupted Judge.
No Caption Provided
  • His bionic eyes have 20-20 night vision, fifty percent less blinking, and enhanced clarity over distance.
No Caption Provided
  • On top of his superior bionic eyes, his helmet has infra-red night vision.
No Caption Provided

Samurai Jack

Jack, like Batman, at a young age, engaged in an international journey to master nearly all his senses, physique, and more. His hearing is so good he can dodge arrows fired from three blind archers (who were shown to be able to take down an entire army single handed) while blindfolded. Jack literally could hear the arrows fired at him and dodge accordingly. I'm not sure why my video just freezes at the end, but Jack does dodge all three arrows blindfolded (don't see why he wouldn't or else the series would have eneded right there lol).

Loading Video...

Once the Samurai has sensed his opponent's presence, he will have no trouble catching up with the scout.

Loading Video...

Yeah. Jack is badass.

Batman

First of all, nothing your team has will prevent Batman from infiltrating it. I'm sorry but that's just not even a debate. Batman is THE master of stealth. He managed to infiltrate Area 51. Your team has some meager defenses they whipped up in two weeks. None of the minions will spot him, nor will Deathstroke (who has never had feats of tracking down Batman, merely defeating him in battle).

Neither Superman or Martian Manhunter, with their enhanced senses can track down Batman taking down military security (which he will do to your minions as well). That, and they knew Bruce was there, and still couldn't find him. What makes you think that some random minions and Slade, without knowledge that Batman is going to come, are going to somehow find The Dark Knight?

Also, here's a section of the scans of Bruce making it through Area 51 without being seen. Clearly, you see Batman here using his environment to minimize the amount of footsteps he has to take on ground, so the chances of stepping on a landmine are extremely slim.

If that's not good enough, Batman can do this:

On top of that, the Batsuit can soak up far more damage than a petty landmine. His suit is specially designed to withstand high/low temperatures, has heavy kevlar, and a cape resistant to damage.

• Blows up a building that he is in and walks out unfazed.
  • Withstands point-blank explosions from numerous grenades thrown by Vigilante (this is not Dick Grayson Batman by the way. That is a different fight).

With all seen above, I think we can call agree that Batman is not going to have problems with stealth infiltration. Moving on to your team's long ranged weapons, that is NOTHING compared to what The Dark Knight can dodge. Do you honestly think any of your minions could tag Batman?

Not even Azrael can tag Batman with a massive volley of batarangs. Add that to the fact that none of your minion's have accuracy feats even in the same ballpark as Jean, and I can't help but fail to see how any of your teammates will be able to get a hit on The Caped Crusader.

No Caption Provided

Also, I want to focus on this specific quote:

"Not to mention that on top of all that, if Batman tries to climb the water tower, he'll be a sitting duck in plain sight..."

That's definitely not happening. Batman consistently neutralizes threats in the general area before climbing tall buildings, towers, and more. He won't just climb something and let himself be open for everyone to see.

Now, regarding to your minions taking away the logs, I doubt they'll find a small bug on huge logs, in which you yourself said they will simply lift them and carry them to your base. In fact, that is better for my argument since they are travelling directly to your headquarters. I don't see anywhere in the prep that they will search the various items they acquire, so I highly doubt they will do so, since they are mindless drones, compared to Batman, who is an extremely intelligent individual.

As for Batman's hacking:

Now, from the scans you posted (except for the first one), Batman only manages to hack into networks/devices by either physically walking up to them and tempring with them, or using the Batcave's Super-Computer. I don't know what he can do with whatever Tony builds for him.

Furthermore, he doesn't even know anyone on our team (aside from Deathstroke). He wouldn't have half a clue on where to look for info on them. Whatever little information he may find on them will be extremely well protected and he won't even know of their existance. And even if he does find out where to get info on Elektra (I'll let Strictly cover the anime characters since I don't know any of them), considering it took the Batcomputer an hour to hack into NASA (your scan's words, not mine), I doubt Batman will be able to even begin hacking into the databases of SHIELD (or any other organization for that matter) with whatever improvised tech Tony builds for him. Remember that cyber warfare is 2 sided, SHIELD operatives will fight Batman as he tries to hack into their systems. Unlike Batman, they'll have better tech as well as strength in numbers.

Alright, to be honest, if Batman is seen hacking into networks without physically walking to them in the first set of scans, isn't that already enough evidence (given that it isn't WIS/PIS)? That, and I have already demonstrated that Bruce Wayne certainly has the means to invade your bases' premises.

If you're going to use that logic, your team wouldn't know the slightest thing about my members either. We're assuming here that there is some database with intel on the given characters in this situation. Otherwise, what would they hack into? We're in a neutral ground, in no specific universe, with characters from entirely separate multi-verses/companies, in a hypothetical situation. Batman IS going to be able to hack into any database he wishes. You do know how well-protected Area 51, Luthor's database, and Cadmus' lab was right? Those are areas with relative significance and importance, and are notorious for their security. Sure, it took an hour for Batman to hack NSA, but that also has significance and importance, unlike this database. Plus, we have an entire 2 weeks to prep. Batman has plenty of time. I don't see how a random, feat-less database that exists merely to give intel on the characters will not be able to be hacked. Simply put, if Bruce can hack into Area 51, he can hack in whatever is a means for information here.

SHIELD operatives fighting Batman? Ha! Even Cape-Killers got completely humiliated by an unarmed Punisher. There's no way they're going to last more than a few seconds against The Dark Knight. I won't even bother posting scans of Batman defeating notable characters, since it's no contest when it comes to hand-to-hand combat skills in a Batman versus Punisher debate.

As you can see, they definitely had strength in numbers and tech there, but they didn't fare very well against ol' Frankie.

As for stealing the artillery batteries:

Now, you DO know what artillery batteries look like, right?

They look like this:

It's not something you can just "steal". If those are mobile batteries (like the 2nd pic from the left), then Batman will have to somehow hotwire the vehicle or something in order to move it around. If it isn't mobile, then he's in even more trouble.

But that doesn't really matter does it? As Kirito rigged those batteries with RC explosives made by Lloyd. Those explosives can be detonated whenever our team feels like it. They can detonate it when Batman tries to "steal" it and kill him, or they can wait for him to bring it back and kill some more of your team with it (if that's not allowed, they'll have to settle for killing just Batman).

As for "hijacking the radar station"... well, it's a station. Stations tend to be... stationary. Also I dunno what good you're hoping to get from a radar station as we don't have any airplanes or submarines or anything but if that's what makes you happy then be my guest.

I'll admit I have a HUGE misconception on what an artillery battery is. That being said, if Batman can hack into databases, he can hotwire a simple vehicle. A simple artillery battery isn't something Batman can't reconfigure to my team's advantage.

• Hacking into a Starro bot.
  • Hacking into a Kryptonian ship.

The whole Kirito segment is pretty much invalid as of now, as I think the audience can agree that Batman's speed is FAR more impressive. That, and how will any of your opponents sense Batman's presence at the artillery batteries and blow him up anyways? As far as I'm concerned, only my prep plan states that Bruce bugs the area with audio recorders, cameras, and explosives.

When I said "hijacking the station", I meant to take control of all electronic devices, as well as loot any potentially significant components for Stark to build with. There's no realistic way for Batman to carry around an entire building with him. Don't be silly now!

As for keeping our own scout away:

All those barriers and things aren't stuff that Batman can carry around. And as good as Tony is I doubt he'll find the tech needed to create disruptors forcefields and magical barriers in the battlefield. Be real.

Bottom line, you don't have the means to keep Kirito away.

What a small world. Forcefields? Again, Stark build this suit from some scraps in a junkyard in no time flat. He even used his opponent's strengths to weaken him.

Bottom line, Stark has the intellect, intel, and tools needed to effectively build a counter to your team's espionage and oppressive efforts.

I'll summarize everything I said about your prep:

• You're exceeding the 5 different devices limit, by far.
  • Batman can't hope to infiltrate our territory unnoticed, at least not with the suit Tony builds for him, and especially not by air.
  • If Batman manages to get the little gizmos Tony builds for him into our turf, they'll be quickly discovered. Then, the whole turf will be swiped clean of anything Batman has deployed.
  • Batman can't hope to steal artillery batteries, Even if he does, they're rigged with explosives.
  • Batman can't hack into anything on the scale he needs without his super computer or physically accessing it, neither of which he has here.
  • Batman won't even know where to look for info on our team.
  • The gear needed to keep Kirito away from your turf can't be realisticly carried to the battlefield and can't be made under those conditions.

• Wrong. Jokergeist already confirmed my equipment in the PM.
  • Batman isn't using the suit until the actual battle starts. I don't see your team having an effective repellent to air infiltration, nor do I see any strong evidence for any of your teammates finding Batman (or long enough to tell their comrades).
  • Again, nothing to suggest they would be discovered, as Batman hides his gadgets extremely carefully. If the entire Secret Service couldn't find them, your SHIELD drones won't be able to.
  • Batman has hacked and re-programmed more complex systems than a mere artillery battery *cough* Kryptonian Ship *cough*.
  • Bruce can physically access anything he wants, as seen with his stealth feats above.
  • Already covered this. There has to be a place for getting info in a battle like this. It's in a neutral universe. Otherwise, there would be NO WAY of getting intel without breaking the restrictions for telepathy.
  • We have two weeks. Although I am confident Batman can carry all the gear he has throughout the entire battlefield, he doesn't have to if he makes multiple trips.

Now that the prep is cleared up, I'm going to cover how Elektra and Deathstroke are definitely going down in a physical fight against my combatants.

Samurai Jack

- Advantages

• Is faster than anyone in your entire team by a fairly large margin.
  • Coupled with his speed, can take down anyone on your team with one slice.
  • Jack is capable of eliminating your entire minion forces with ease.
  • Has a sword more durable and powerful than anything your team packs.

Not only can this guy take down ALL your minions by himself in seconds, but he would also probably beat both Elektra and Deathstroke at the same time. He's that badass.

First of all, let's cover his speed, which I can pretty much sum up in one video. Keep in mind the mercenaries were notorious across the entire galaxy, and had prep.

Loading Video...

As for skill, I have some scans for that. I highly doubt Deathstroke or Elektra can replicate the feats Jack displays here.

• With a little bit of planning, Jack fights an entire army of Aku's Beetle Drones and wins.
  • Absolutely destroys a group of alien gladiators.

Furthermore, Elektra and Slade's accuracy is nothing. Jack can nonchalantly deflect machine gun fire. FAR more impressive than Deathstroke's feat IMO. This is with one arm too.

No Caption Provided

Another aspect is Jack's sword. It's enchanted by the gods themselves, and, with enough striking force, can cut through anything. This includes Elektra's sais and Deathstroke's Promethium sword. He's some info on it:

- From Samurai Jack Wikia

"This sword was forged from the righteousness of the qi within thee. It possesses the power to destroy this evil force."

-Odin, Ra and Vishnu, Episode XXXVIII: The Birth of Evil, Part 2

No Caption Provided

Now, moving on to Samurai Jack's most impressive feat: holding his own against The Guardian. Who is this man? Well, he is a man who possesses super-strength, superhuman agility, and has experience/lived for eonsprotecting the Time Portal. That, and he has a crap-ton of weapons that he pulls out of nowhere.

Loading Video...

Kurt-051

- Advantages

• His reaction time is by far the best in this entire battle.
  • Kurt's MJOLNIR armor can endure tons of damage.
  • Possesses a sixth sense/danger sense which counters traps (this will be covered in the Combat Strategy).
  • One of the best tacticians and strategists in the entire Halo Universe.

Kurt is arguably the fastest combatant here, next to Samurai Jack. Now, I'm aware that Deathstroke is around nine times quicker than a man in his reaction time and processing power. Well, Kurt-051, as well as all SPARTAN-II's, have 20 millisecond reaction time. A normal human has 200 millisecond reaction time. That's 10 times faster than an average person!

No Caption Provided

Now, I bet you're saying "well that's still too close to really give this guy an edge". Well then you're wrong. Because this is out of armor Kurt-051. In armor, this is amplified by a factor of five.

No Caption Provided

Kurt is easily faster than both Deathstroke and Elektra combined. There's no way they're tagging him here, and even if they do, his MJOLNIR armor can endure the damage for him. If that's not enough, Kurt has the most impressive pain tolerance here.

• Descriptions of Kurt's damage, and yet he still carries on the good fight.
  • Tanks getting slashed in the solar plexus by a two-ton edged Hunter shield.
No Caption Provided
  • Kurt has also been hit with a near point-blank grenade before, and shrugged it off.
No Caption Provided

For strength, Kurt has knocked out a highly trained (by himself actually) SPARTAN-III with one hit.

No Caption Provided

Simply put Kurt outmatches all your characters in terms of statistics, easily.

Judge Dredd

- Advantages

• His Lawgiver has a versatile range of functions, which are extremely useful in numerous situations.
  • Dredd is one of the best marksman in all media. His accuracy is arguably one of the most consistent.
  • His Lawmaster is incredibly versatile as well, and is very fast.
  • Uncompromising, and takes out opponents without hesitation.

I'm just going to say it straight-up before anyone else does. Judge Dredd is NOT lacking in hand-to-hand combat skill. People underrate him extremely in this category.

• Stalemates Batman in hand-to-hand combat for more than forty minutes straight (this crossover is canon on Dredd's side).
  • Shows off some martial arts skill against Stan Lee, a martial arts master.
  • Holds his own in close quarter combat against high-tech robots, in handcuffs.
No Caption Provided

For accuracy, Dredd is unmatched here.

• While falling off the massive structure, Dredd is still able to land a shot on Call-Me-Kenneth, a powerful robot.
No Caption Provided
  • Instantly spins around and lands a shot on an armed thug from a fairly large distance.
No Caption Provided
  • Gets headshots on two heavily armed Martians in a single second. Also dodges lasers while he's doing so.
No Caption Provided
  • Outdraws and defeats a Robo-Slinger, who is undefeated and is specifically programmed to quickdraw.

This isn't even accounting for his hotshot bullets, which are heat-seeking and track down enemies for the kill.

Combat Strategy

No Caption Provided

Our combat strategy is relatively simple. First of all, all of the Zolandian Captains will quickly fly to the blue area, your side, and drop the gas canisters they stole in the area highlighted in the map. Once that is done, they use their Lawgivers to accurately shoot the canisters, possibly causing some of your teammates/minions to die, and disorientate your team. Then, the Captains fly back, regroup, and distribute themselves in squads. Here's an example of their hover-cycles.

No Caption Provided

Judge Dredd, SpOck's henchmen, Kurt, and three Zolandian Captains will ride near Point D (but will remain stationary, so no traps [considering the traps even make it through Batman's evaluation of the battlefield] will be able to take out my team). Kurt-051 briefly patrols Dredd's perimeter (Point D), to sense if there are any traps. He's done so before by the way. That's his niche.

Then, Kurt-051 and his three Zolandian Captains branch off and go into flanking positions in the North. Samurai Jack rides with the two Zolandian Captains and deploys himself in enemy territory to flank your team from the South. However, Batman triggers his non-lethal mines he planted earlier near Point D, and, while it may hurt your team, its primary objective is to create a smoke screen from the explosion. This makes it so your team cannot effectively aim and track down Judge's forces to shoot them down.

You're probably wondering how Dredd's forces will take you down then. Well remember when I mass produced the Lawgivers? Yeah. Dredd's ENTIRE group, including himself, use hotshot rounds, which shoot right through the smoke and race themselves right through your minions and team.

That's not all. Samurai Jack also has a horse (you can confirm it with Jokergeist if you don't believe me). He's using the same one he fought with against the Beetle Drones. He isn't actually riding it, since he hitches a ride with the Zolandian Captains. Jack ties the EMP device ONTO the horse, and lets it ride into your side of the battlefield. This disrupts all technology on your side, and reduces all your important devices impotent.

That's still not all. Dredd uses his voice command to make his bike charge through the smoke screen and start blasting your team to bits.

Scan 1 is audio commands. Scan 2 is bike cannon. Scan 3 is blast jets. Scan 4 is a bulletproof feat.

Batman will also set off traps he set around the map earlier, and triggers the water tower, which stops your team from flanking mine, and also slows them down.

So let's summarize the damage.

• Various explosions from gas canisters disorientating your team.
  • A huge smoke screen which disables your team from properly view mine.
  • Dredd's forces all using heat-seeking rounds simultaneously to mow down my opponents.
  • Kurt-051 and Samurai Jack, with Captains with Lawgivers ambushing you in two directions.
  • Water tank rendering an ambush a lot more difficult for your army.
  • Jack's horse disabling electronic devices from your team.
  • Dredd's Lawmaster (his motorcycle) pillaging your side of the field and causing havoc.

With all these, I can fairly say your team loses.

You can give up now :) I don't blame you.

Check and mate.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Wolverine008
StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek@nickthedevil@the_red_viper@jokergeist

Time to turn up the heat.

You do know he's not going stealth with armor right? Batman is only using Iron Man's technology in the actual battle. When Bruce goes in stealth, he's only going to use his personal equipment. Flying isn't a problem if he flies all the way to Point D, which is a neutral area, and then infiltrates the bases from there. That, and he doesn't even have to fly there.

Sorry but no. My Champion Silver Crow can fly himself hes got a huge vantage point of the battlefield, and I doubt he'll miss the flying black figure that is batman flying half way across the arena.

As you can see hes flying above a city sized area here, he can see everything. Crow will catch him moving into our territory from point D, also our Minions are directly up front digging trenches. The Batman is going to have to get through trench and escape being seen by Silver Crow who again can see the battlefield from the air. Also 5 members of our team have ear communicators, when Batman is seen the entire team will know.

If you're going to use that logic, your team wouldn't know the slightest thing about my members either.We're assuming here that there issome database with intel on the given characters in this situation. Otherwise, what would they hack into?We're in a neutral ground, in no specific universe, with characters from entirely separate multi-verses/companies, in a hypothetical situation. Batman IS going to be able to hack into any database he wishes. You do know how well-protected Area 51, Luthor's database, and Cadmus' lab was right? Those are areas with relative significance and importance, and are notorious for their security. Sure, it took an hour for Batman to hack NSA, but that also has significance and importance, unlike this database. Plus, we have an entire 2 weeks to prep. Batman has plenty of time. I don't see how a random, feat-less database that exists merely to give intel on the characters will not be able to be hacked. Simply put, if Bruce can hack into Area 51, he can hack in whatever is a means for information here.

Batman isn't getting information on our team members because he doesn't know where to look, Silver Crow and Kirito are from video games from 2022 and 2046. What means of information can he possibly have for that? He doesn't know the name of the games, or that they're even from games to begin with. The game Kirito is from doesn't even exist anymore, so hacking into it can't be done. As for Crow him universe is so well hidden no adult inall of the world knows it exists, and where exactly is this hypothetical database coming from?

I'll admit I have a HUGE misconception on what an artillery battery is. That being said, if Batman can hack into databases, he can hotwire a simple vehicle. A simple artillery battery isn't something Batman can't reconfigure to my team's advantage.

The minute he so much as tries to hot wire them he's going to get lit up by the explosives planted by Kirito, the minute we realize the batteries are gone, and you don't know if the artillery batteries are the mobile kind.

Kirito by the way, is NOT going to be able to scout our side of the battlefield. First of all, Batman would have bugged the place and used a week or so of prep making it an impregnable fortress. Second of all, my characters are strategically placed around each base to make sure nobody can infiltrate it. In fact, I'll give you a walk-through each character and why they would spot Kirito.

Kirito doesn't need to go deep into your battlefield to see, if you would be ever so kind to click the video link below (Embedding is disabled)

0:23 - 0:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raZv_BUGt3M

Kirito has night vision, indicated by the green he saw. He could also use his enhanced sight to see an assassin atop a roof. If he were detected he could easier escape. Hes fast with great agility, jumping clear across roof tops with little to no effort, he can also use his throwing needles as a means of escaping.

And Kirito's hearing is well enhanced.

At 10:40 Kirito catches a spy listening in on his conversation through a door, despite the spy having not made a single sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0vqK3W3ibw

Kirito may not be able to escape radar detection, but he can still learn a few things about your team from a far distance, and even escape your team if he needs to.

Also as good a technician Tony Stark is I doubt he could made a force field on such a huge scale that is covering your entire territory.

First of all, nothing your team has will prevent Batman from infiltrating it. I'm sorry but that's just not even a debate. Batman is THE master of stealth. He managed to infiltrate Area 51. Your team has some meager defenses they whipped up in two weeks. None of the minions will spot him, nor will Deathstroke (who has never had feats of tracking down Batman, merely defeating him in battle).

Hows he going to get past Crow when he can see the area from the skies. Especially if hes going to be carrying all that gear. It'll slow him down.

Batman taking down military security (which he will do to your minions as well).

Batman is going to be a sitting duck if he takes the time to fight our minions, Silver Crow isn't going to miss all that fighting, Deathstroke and Elektra aren't going to miss the gun shots either.

That's definitely not happening. Batman consistently neutralizes threats in the general area before climbing tall buildings, towers, and more. He won't just climb something and let himself be open for everyone to see.

Again, Silver Crow will be right up there, and he'll see him, and as you'll learn later Batman isn't capable of neutralizing my champ.

Now, regarding to your minions taking away the logs, I doubt they'll find a small bug on huge logs, in which you yourself said they will simply lift them and carry them to your base. In fact, that is better for my argument since they are travelling directly to your headquarters. I don't see anywhere in the prep that they will search the various items they acquire, so I highly doubt they will do so, since they are mindless drones, compared to Batman, who is an extremely intelligent individual.

You still have to provee Batman carries things like the

• Cameras
  • Audio Devices
  • Non-Lethal Mines
  • Mini explosives
  • Trip Wires

As Jokergeist already said he can likely only carry 3 each, which can't be much use in your strategy.

Now onto the fight

Samurai Jack

- Advantages

• Is faster than anyone in your entire team by a fairly large margin. (Nope)
  • Coupled with his speed, can take down anyone on your team with one slice. (Nope)
  • Jack is capable of eliminating your entire minion forces with ease. (Nope)
  • Has a sword more durable and powerful than anything your team packs. (Isn't going to matter)

Not only can this guy take down ALL your minions by himself in seconds, but he would also probably beat both Elektra and Deathstroke at the same time. He's that badass.

First of all, let's cover his speed, which I can pretty much sum up in one video. Keep in mind the mercenaries were notorious across the entire galaxy, and had prep.

Did you forget that Elektra has telepathy? If Jack goes after her she'll just wipe his mind and take over it and make him go after your own minions, and when she's done with him she'll thoroughly dispose of him.

On top of that she can communicate with the entire team with her telepathy. So even if your EMP decide messes with our Ear Pieces she can keep them all connected.

Now, moving on to Samurai Jack's most impressive feat: holding his own against The Guardian. Who is this man? Well, he is a man who possesses super-strength, superhuman agility, and has experience/lived for eons protecting the Time Portal. That, and he has a crap-ton of weapons that he pulls out of nowhere.

Held his own? Jack only landed 4 good punches! (Yes I counted) That was a stomp in the guardian's favor.

Kurt is arguably the fastest combatant here, next to Samurai Jack. Now, I'm aware that Deathstroke is around nine times quicker than a man in his reaction time and processing power. Well, Kurt-051, as well as all SPARTAN-II's, have 20 millisecond reaction time. A normal human has 200 millisecond reaction time. That's 10 times faster than an average person!

Deathstroke reacted just fine to Kid Flash though

• Stalemates Batman in hand-to-hand combat for more than forty minutes straight (this crossover is canon on Dredd's side).

Good for Dredd, Deathstroke nearly killed batman in less than two minutes. I will reiterate what my partner mentioned.

As for your combat strategy.

Those Zolandian Captain's journey isn't going to be as smooth as you want it to be, Silver Crow can take down all of them with ease. watch from 1:15 carefully, he'll have no issue getting your Minions in the sky back to the ground where they belong with his speed.

Loading Video...

I'm sure you think your team can shoot Crow down, well nope. 4:30, Crow has no problem dodging anti air attacks.

Loading Video...

After Crow takes down your Captains he'll go grab Kirito, and fly him to the point G and close in on your team from behind, The Batman may be there but the two of them together could easily hand him. Kirito solo'd a boss that Batman doesn't compare to.

Loading Video...

He could easily hold his own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0vqK3W3ibw At 19:00 he can afford to just stand around and let random peons go to town on him because his regeneration is so great, and at 20:20 his sprinting is so fast, once second Batman will see him, the next Kirito will have his blade to Bat's neck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qba3Oo7ztlo You think Samurai Jack is fast? Kirito sprints up an ice wall way faster than Jack did in that video. at 10:50...Yeah he didn't make it all the way up but you see the point.

As for your other 5 minons and Dredd at point D my own minions will be there to flush them out. The briggs minions with they're mortars will rain hell down on your team at point D 0:50 there's 5 Fort Briggs Minions, each of them gets 3 shots. That 15 attacks coming right at you.

Loading Video...

Lets not forget to mention the fact that each of our minions are holding an RGP they also have those to use on your team.

Your move Nickthedevil! Hit the International Army with your best shot!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime said:

Sorry but no. My Champion Silver Crow can fly himself hes got a huge vantage point of the battlefield, and I doubt he'll miss the flying black figure that is batman flying half way across the arena.

As you can see hes flying above a city sized area here, he can see everything. Crow will catch him moving into our territory from point D, also our Minions are directly up front digging trenches. The Batman is going to have to get through trench and escape being seen by Silver Crow who again can see the battlefield from the air. Also 5 members of our team have ear communicators, when Batman is seen the entire team will know.

Flight is nothing for Batman. He's sneaked past more than one guy up in the air with a jet-pack. Also, how would Silver Crow be able to monitor and track down people from such a tall height. All the details below would be tiny, making it easier for Batman to infiltrate your side of the battlefield. On top of that, Batman will clearly see Silver Crow and know to be more evasive and dash past your character as soon as he looks in a different direction. Just because Batman crosses Point D doesn't mean he'll automatically be detected just because that area is neutral. If this battle takes place at night, Bruce is, ironically, in the clear. Minions digging trenches are nothing compared to Bruce infiltrating top secret facilities with 24/7 guards. Regarding air-travel, Batman would see Silver Crow without a problem and note that he most go by foot. Even if Silver Crow does spot Batman, he'll disappear right before his eyes just like he did with Superman, who, on top of flight, has enhanced sight, smell, hearing, and more.

And if you think that's PIS, I have like five more examples of the same situation in similar circumstances. Stealth-wise, there's literally nothing your team is packing that Wayne cannot overcome.

Batman isn't getting information on our team members because he doesn't know where to look, Silver Crow and Kirito are from video games from 2022 and 2046. What means of information can he possibly have for that? He doesn't know the name of the games, or that they're even from games to begin with. The game Kirito is from doesn't even exist anymore, so hacking into it can't be done. As for Crow him universe is so well hidden no adult inall of the world knows it exists, and where exactly is this hypothetical database coming from?

Well if you're going to use that logic, your team won't have any intel on my team either. Here's what my roster consists of: a hardened Judge from a futuristic city in the year 2100+, an ancient Samurai from the past that was transported to the future, a super-soldier from the year 2500+, the most paranoid man in existence becoming a real-life bat, and a guy with heart problems that makes suits operable centuries in the future. That's why I'm saying there is a hypothetical database for all these characters to access, because they're all from different universes gathered in one location to fight.

The minute he so much as tries to hot wire them he's going to get lit up by the explosives planted by Kirito, the minute we realize the batteries are gone, and you don't know if the artillery batteries are the mobile kind.

How will Kirito even realize the batteries are gone? And like I said, the Batsuit has survived countless explosions before at point-blank range, when Batman has least expected it. Even his cape can effortlessly endure flamethrowers. I'll drop some examples of Batman tanking explosions.

• Blows up a laboratory while he's in it and walks out unscathed.
  • Walks out of an detonated explosion with no injuries at all.

Obviously these explosions aren't going to put down The Bat.

Kirito doesn't need to go deep into your battlefield to see, if you would be ever so kind to click the video link below (Embedding is disabled)

0:23 - 0:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raZv_BUGt3M

Kirito has night vision, indicated by the green he saw. He could also use his enhanced sight to see an assassin atop a roof. If he were detected he could easier escape. Hes fast with great agility, jumping clear across roof tops with little to no effort, he can also use his throwing needles as a means of escaping.

Impressive, but nowhere near enough to be able to track down anyone. First of all, Samurai Jack is way too fast to be detected. Batman is too stealthy, and Kurt's armor has camouflage options. As seen in the video in my counter to Red_Viper's post, Jack is at least twice as agile and quick as Kirito. On another note, Batman has thermal vision, which can also easily track Kirito. The MJOLNIR armor also has image enhancement and thermal vision.

No Caption Provided

As far as jumping ability, the Samurai stomps Kirito. In S2E01: Jack Learns to Jump Good, he bench presses multi-ton boulders on his back and is still able to move around the jungle. Because of this, his jumping ability is tremendously increased. He can easily jump over the tallest trees, and, also in the video I posted in my Red_Viper counter, jump over giant towers. Not only that, but he's jumped so high he's reached Aku's height, who towers over giant ancient village buildings, as well as futuristic skyscrapers. Heck, he tricked Aku into thinking he could fly!

No Caption Provided

Kirito simply isn't on-par with Samurai Jack.

And Kirito's hearing is well enhanced.

At 10:40 Kirito catches a spy listening in on his conversation through a door, despite the spy having not made a single sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0vqK3W3ibw

Kirito may not be able to escape radar detection, but he can still learn a few things about your team from a far distance, and even escape your team if he needs to.

Also as good a technician Tony Stark is I doubt he could made a force field on such a huge scale that is covering your entire territory.

I beg to differ. At exactly 10:43 or 10:44 give or take, you hear a loud thump, presumably outside the door, which alerts Kirito. Jack has literally heard the flapping of feathers on arrows and dodged them at point-blank range, and Batman has heard Martian Manhunter's breathe and find out he was behind him.

No Caption Provided

There is no way Kirito is escaping my team. He isn't even faster than Samurai Jack. And Iron Man is capable of building nearly anything here. If he can make a sophisticated suit with complex kinetic shielding systems for himself in moments, he can make a larger force field in two weeks.

Hows he going to get past Crow when he can see the area from the skies. Especially if hes going to be carrying all that gear. It'll slow him down.

I've already covered this. Gear is also not a factor. I mean, c'mon. This is comic books, with comic book logic. Did you see how much gear Wayne had when he infiltrated Area 51? It didn't slow him down a bit.

Batman is going to be a sitting duck if he takes the time to fight our minions, Silver Crow isn't going to miss all that fighting, Deathstroke and Elektra aren't going to miss the gun shots either.

No. How long do you think it will take for Batman to drop those agents if Punisher did it in like two pages with ease? Batman would defeat all of them in mere seconds, and by the time any of your teammates arrive, Wayne would be long gone. This is if they even manage to squeeze off any shots before getting owned. Not even The Flash could track Batman down in a similar situation to the one you're talking about right now.

I don't see anyone getting to Batman before he gets away. This is like his niche.

Again, Silver Crow will be right up there, and he'll see him, and as you'll learn later Batman isn't capable of neutralizing my champ.

First of all, these fodder will be dropped in a few seconds flat. Second of all, Silver Crow (and his teammates if he alerts them) aren't finding Batman. He disappears in under a second, baffling even the likes of Superman.

You still have to provee Batman carries things like the

• Cameras
  • Audio Devices
  • Non-Lethal Mines
  • Mini explosives
  • Trip Wires

In Under the Red Hood, there are cameras that is heavily inferred to be planted by both Red Hood and Batman, although I can't confirm it. If you guys want I can scan it. I actually had a misconception about the trip wires. All I need is a bunch of regular, thin wires that can be torn when somebody steps on it/across it. I did find a scan of Batman having tracers, which are basically bugs.

No Caption Provided

So yeah that's the camera and audio device wrapped into one. Still, Bruce should have his batarang versions as well (doesn't matter if he uses these or that).

Did you forget that Elektra has telepathy? If Jack goes after her she'll just wipe his mind and take over it and make him go after your own minions, and when she's done with him she'll thoroughly dispose of him.

On top of that she can communicate with the entire team with her telepathy. So even if your EMP decide messes with our Ear Pieces she can keep them all connected.

Yeah that's not going to happen. Elektra has a lot of wacky powers, but she rarely uses them in battle. Rarely to the point where it's a near irrelevant factor to be honest. She has also never shown telepathy to the proficiency of effortlessly mind-wiping an opponent. If she could do that she would have done so with countless top-tier street-levelers who have whupped her. In fact, her telepathy is so pathetic that it's not even up to par with Gorgon, who can only read people's thoughts. She needed a psi-block when Wolverine and her fought Gorgon. Also note that Gorgon "read her like a book" after.

No Caption Provided

As far as I know Samurai Jack is leagues beyond Gorgon, and Elektra was completely owned by him to the point where she couldn't react fast enough to prevent being hit. I see no reason why Jack wouldn't just blitz her and slice her in half. Also, if Gorgon is also a telepath and Elektra is so formidable in that area as well, why didn't they have a telepathic battle? Because her powers are almost always a one-time thing, and aren't very powerful (hence the psi-block).

Held his own? Jack only landed 4 good punches! (Yes I counted) That was a stomp in the guardian's favor.

Holding your own isn't based just on the hits you have. Jack didn't get stomped right at the start of the fight. He parried and deflected almost all of the Guardian's blows until the very end of the fight. He took an immensely punishing beating, kicked missiles back to The Guardian, and used his shields to buy himself some time. If that's not holding his own than I don't know what is. I doubt anyone on your team would last that long against him if Jack lost.

Deathstroke reacted just fine to Kid Flash though

I just don't know why people keep using this example (same with Flash). It's outright PIS and I don't understand why the entire fanbase say the feat is legit. Kid Flash could react at attoseconds. There is NO way a Flash should be able to be hit by Deathstroke. Heck, I'm confident Max Mercury could blitz Slade.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah....

Good for Dredd, Deathstroke nearly killed batman in less than two minutes. I will reiterate what my partner mentioned.

That's good for Deathstroke. Jack would slaughter Slade without effort (probably after he deals with Elektra).

• Almost defeats Aku, a nigh-omnipotent entity, without prep, until he gets cheap-shotted to the future.

Dredd's also extremely durable, and his Lawgiver has Hi-Ex and Heatseaker mode, which would either blow Slade up or send a bullet that tracks his every move. Couple this with Dredd's already insane accuracy and I doubt Deathstroke is going to beat him in two minutes. You're also forgetting the scan where Deathstroke says he had bruises that would last a pretty long time, and the fact that he would probably lose against Batman if not for his enhancements.

No Caption Provided

Hand-to-hand combat has nothing to do with Slade beating Batman. It has to do with his enhancements, so I don't see how that applies here. I'm also not using Batman to attack.

Those Zolandian Captain's journey isn't going to be as smooth as you want it to be, Silver Crow can take down all of them with ease. watch from 1:15 carefully, he'll have no issue getting your Minions in the sky back to the ground where they belong with his speed.

Loading Video...

That's why I said the Zolandian Captains would be on their hover-cycles, do some prep objectives, then re-group and distribute. Not only are these hover-cycles insanely fast, but they have built-in lasers, which can disorientate or even take down Crow.

No Caption Provided

They also have the speed and strength to hold their own against Captain America for extended periods of time.

• One Zolandian Captain is able to stealthily rush Steve and engages in brief mid-air combat before being impaled.
  • Jumping out of a hover-cycle, another single Zolandian Captain holds his own against Cap.
  • The Zolandian Captains seen here are capable of overwhelming/overpowering Captain America. Steve also notes that they are more durable than him.

This is not to mention that their shields can absorb any impact Crow fires at them.

I'm sure you think your team can shoot Crow down, well nope. 4:30, Crow has no problem dodging anti air attacks.

Loading Video...

That's impressive but is this even in the limits when he can fly and outrace dozens of missiles? Regardless the heatseaking and Hi-Ex rounds should do the job. The heat-seakers don't stop until they hit their target, and the Hi-Ex rounds have explosive damage high enough to disorientate Crow for finishing blows.

No Caption Provided

As you can see Dredd doesn't even have to aim and the bullet does the job for him. Tons of my minions firing this should keep Crow busy enough for them to keep spamming more.

After Crow takes down your Captains he'll go grab Kirito, and fly him to the point G and close in on your team from behind, The Batman may be there but the two of them together could easily hand him. Kirito solo'd a boss that Batman doesn't compare to.

He could easily hold his own.

He solo'd a boss but had practically no health left, and collapsed right after. I don't see Crow taking down all of the Captains by himself, especially with their extremely durable shields. Also, Batman isn't the only one who can take on giant beasts.

Batman can easily hold his own. That's if they get through my defenses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0vqK3W3ibw At 19:00 he can afford to just stand around and let random peons go to town on him because his regeneration is so great, and at 20:20 his sprinting is so fast, once second Batman will see him, the next Kirito will have his blade to Bat's neck.

Except Batman can use pressure points to instantly knock out Kirito, which is different than some fodder noobs slashing at him. As for the sprinting, if Batman disappears, nobody will find him. Not even Flash could catch up with him. What chance does Kirito have? And if you don't think Bruce's pressure points don't work on healing factors and the like, you're wrong. It's worked on Grundy before.

No Caption Provided

Add that to the gadgets to disorientate him, and I don't see Wayne getting stomped at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qba3Oo7ztlo You think Samurai Jack is fast? Kirito sprints up an ice wall way faster than Jack did in that video. at 10:50...Yeah he didn't make it all the way up but you see the point.

As you can see from the Speed/Agility video of Jack climbing up the skyscraper, Jack had no problem running up at impossible angles, and he was doing it stealthily, so he could have gone a lot faster. Plus Jack could jump that distance. He's jumped up to Aku's height before, which, like I said, is a lot higher than anything your characters can dish out.

As for your other 5 minons and Dredd at point D my own minions will be there to flush them out. The briggs minions with they're mortars will rain hell down on your team at point D 0:50 there's 5 Fort Briggs Minions, each of them gets 3 shots. That 15 attacks coming right at you.

Loading Video...

Lets not forget to mention the fact that each of our minions are holding an RGP they also have those to use on your team.

Except that won't work. There's a reason why I had Kurt-051 and the Zolandian Captains work together. Their shields, which can easily absorb the impact of the missiles. Not only can the minions with their lawgivers simply shoot the missiles out of the way (heatseaker/Hi-Ex), but all SPARTAN-II's have studied the Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae extensively. And what did the Spartans use to fight off thousands of Persians? The Phalanx Formation, using their shields to deflect arrows and the like.

Using this, if they cannot shoot the missiles out of the air (which I highly doubt), they can form a barrier with their shields to survive. Also, if there are only 15 missiles against 10 minions all with heatseaking bullets that take out 3 targets at a time (this is not even including Dredd's extra firepower), the missiles will fall harmlessly. This applies the same with RPG's, though I doubt you'll be able to fire them with Jack soloing your entire army and taking down your key players.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

And here I was whipping up a rebuttal... Ah well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And here I was whipping up a rebuttal... Ah well.

Sorry I didn't know if you were going to post or not and I didn't want us to be missing a post. It could have really hurt our argument.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@nickthedevil: @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

Flight is nothing for Batman. He's sneaked past more than one guy up in the air with a jet-pack. Also, how would Silver Crow be able to monitor and track down people from such a tall height. All the details below would be tiny, making it easier for Batman to infiltrate your side of the battlefield. On top of that, Batman will clearly see Silver Crow and know to be more evasive and dash past your character as soon as he looks in a different direction. Just because Batman crosses Point D doesn't mean he'll automatically be detected just because that area is neutral. If this battle takes place at night, Bruce is, ironically, in the clear. Minions digging trenches are nothing compared to Bruce infiltrating top secret facilities with 24/7 guards. Regarding air-travel, Batman would see Silver Crow without a problem and note that he most go by foot. Even if Silver Crow does spot Batman, he'll disappear right before his eyes just like he did with Superman, who, on top of flight, has enhanced sight, smell, hearing, and more.

You said that Batman will fly to point D, then continue on foot. Our point was, that Silver Crow will see Batman coming and landing in point D and warn the others. Even if Batman flies at night, Silver Crow (and pretty much everyone else) will see Batman coming thanks to the jets in his boots, and Kirito's night vision. So it doesn't matter if he flies in at night or in full daylight, he will be easily seen.

Furthermore, since Batman is supposed to infiltrate our territory only in the second week after he's given up hope to find anything on our team online, the trenches and the logs will already be in place with minions watching the borders. That, on top of Silver Crow scouting from above and Deathstroke scouting on the ground, should make Batman's life a lot harder.

Well if you're going to use that logic, your team won't have any intel on my team either. Here's what my roster consists of: a hardened Judge from a futuristic city in the year 2100+, an ancient Samurai from the past that was transported to the future, a super-soldier from the year 2500+, the most paranoid man in existence becoming a real-life bat, and a guy with heart problems that makes suits operable centuries in the future. That's why I'm saying there is a hypothetical database for all these characters to access, because they're all from different universes gathered in one location to fight.

Our point was that Batman won't know WHERE to look. We're not saying that the databases don't exist, it's just that Batman doesn't know of their existance. SHIELD for example is probably the only database that has any info on Elektra. Batman doesn't even know that SHIELD exists. Let alone the video games that SC and Kirito come from.

Bottom line: Batman can't hack a database if he doesn't know it exists.

And, as I've said again, even if he does manage to find out about those databases, he won't be able to hack into them. The only scan you've posted where Batman uses some sort of portable device to hack into computers was not impressive at all. He got onto the GCPD's radio sequence (which is arguably not even hacking), and out of all the computers he's hacked into in Gotham City, the only one that probably has any defense worth speaking about is Oracle's computer. Which Batman himself made. So it's not even a feat. The other feats are more impressive, but irrelevant. Batman has either used his Bat-computer or had physical access to the mainframes he hacked into. Neither of which he has here. If he tries to hack into the SHIELD database with whatever Tony makes for him, he's not going to make it. SHIELD operatives will fight back (oh, about your Punisher scan... it's the most out-of-context argument I've ever seen. I was NOT referring to SHIELD operatives literally charging at Batman and trying to kill him, I was talking about cyber warfare. It's when two hackers fight one another for control over each other's mainframes and all that).

So Batman will be at the disadvantage of:

1. Not knowing where to search for information.
  2. Having to settle for improvised tech and not having his super-computer.
  3. Other hackers fending him off.

Nope, Batman's not hacking into anything, not in this lifetime.

How will Kirito even realize the batteries are gone? And like I said, the Batsuit has survived countless explosions before at point-blank range, when Batman has least expected it. Even his cape can effortlessly endure flamethrowers. I'll drop some examples of Batman tanking explosions.

Kirito will know the batteries are gone because he's been there a week ahead of Batman. Besides, chances are that Batman won't even be able to move those batteries anywhere.

All those examples you have given were controlled explosions. Batman planted the explosives, the explosions most likely didn't even have enough radius to touch Batman. Here, he will be sitting in a rigged artillery battery. Once the charge goes off, it will also ignite the gas tank and intensify the explosion a thousandfold. Not to mention these are ARTILLERY BATTERIES. As in, batteries armed with Artillery. Artillery=rockets. Once the battery goes off, the rockets go off, and the explosion which was intensified a thousandfold is now intensified a thousandfold again. Not to mention that those are artillery batteries we're talking about. Plural. One battery goes off-the others go off as well. So the explosion which was intensified a thousandfold twice is now intensified by... how many batteries are we talking about again?

Batman surviving a controlled explosion is nothing compared to that. Like, literally nothing.

Impressive, but nowhere near enough to be able to track down anyone. First of all, Samurai Jack is way too fast to be detected. Batman is too stealthy, and Kurt's armor has camouflage options. As seen in the video in my counter to Red_Viper's post, Jack is at least twice as agile and quick as Kirito. On another note, Batman has thermal vision, which can also easily track Kirito. The MJOLNIR armor also has image enhancement and thermal vision.

Samurai Jack is not too fast to be detected. It's not like he's going to sprint in circles for 2 weeks straight to avoid being seen before the fight.

Batman is too stealthy? What the heck does that even mean? Is he going to sit in a dark corner for 2 weeks?

Camoflague options? Care to elaborate? And again, it's not like he's going to turn himself invisible for 2 whole weeks.

Thermal vision needs to be turned on in order to be of any use. No reason for Batman or Kurt to turn their thermals on when they have no idea there's anyone there. Besides, that quote you posted makes Kurt's vision enhancement and thermals sound pretty lame. It's said he couldn't see anything.

And you say that Jack is faster than Kirito based on... what now? Calculations? Evidence? Anything?

As far as jumping ability, the Samurai stomps Kirito. In S2E01: Jack Learns to Jump Good, he bench presses multi-ton boulders on his back and is still able to move around the jungle. Because of this, his jumping ability is tremendously increased. He can easily jump over the tallest trees, and, also in the video I posted in my Red_Viper counter, jump over giant towers. Not only that, but he's jumped so high he's reached Aku's height, who towers over giant ancient village buildings, as well as futuristic skyscrapers. Heck, he tricked Aku into thinking he could fly!

That GIF really doesn't show anything. The top panel shows Aku making a surprised face and the bottom is just a zoom-in on Jack. For all I know, your statements are just hyperboles. ou havn't shown anything that demonstrates Jack's abilities here.

I beg to differ. At exactly 10:43 or 10:44 give or take, you hear a loud thump, presumably outside the door, which alerts Kirito. Jack has literally heard the flapping of feathers on arrows and dodged them at point-blank range, and Batman has heard Martian Manhunter's breathe and find out he was behind him.

Well if you look again, you'll see Kirito is aware there's someone there just before you hear that 'thud' sound. Besides, that's most likely just Kirito's elbow hitting the table. Look closely, you hear it the very second Kirito's arm stops descending.

And hearing somebody breathe isn't very impressive, you know.

There is no way Kirito is escaping my team. He isn't even faster than Samurai Jack. And Iron Man is capable of building nearly anything here. If he can make a sophisticated suit with complex kinetic shielding systems for himself in moments, he can make a larger force field in two weeks.

Again, you're saying Kirito isn't faster than Jack based off nothing. That video with the water droplet doesn't even make sense. There were a number of times in that video (for example 5:23-5:27) in which, judging by the speed of their movments, that droplet should have already hit the ground. ANother good example is 5:42-5:45. Jack spent like almost 2 seconds holding those caltrop-thingies. The first drop of water that fell in 5:10, hit the ground in much less than 2 seconds. So yeah, that video doesn't make sense. It contradicts itself.

And don't you think you're stretching it a little too far when you say "moments"? Iron man can't build an improvised kinetic field in "moments". He can't even move his hands quick enough to do that. And if you want him to make a force field, you'll have to give up many of the other things you want him to build for you. We already discussed this with Jokergeist and Floopay in the PM. Also, building a larger force field requires A LOT of material. Much of that will be used to build the suits for your team. I doubt he'l have enough left to cover even a quarter of your turf.

I've already covered this. Gear is also not a factor. I mean, c'mon. This is comic books, with comic book logic. Did you see how much gear Wayne had when he infiltrated Area 51? It didn't slow him down a bit.

Most of that gear was left behind on the 4th scan. When Batman actually entered the guarded area, he didn't have anything on him. Here, you want him to carry a load of gizmos you can't even build under the restrictions all the way into our turf, while he's very clearly seen in the sky when he's flying to point D.

No. How long do you think it will take for Batman to drop those agents if Punisher did it in like two pages with ease? Batman would defeat all of them in mere seconds, and by the time any of your teammates arrive, Wayne would be long gone. This is if they even manage to squeeze off any shots before getting owned. Not even The Flash could track Batman down in a similar situation to the one you're talking about right now.

What both you and my trusty partner @strictlyanime have forgotten, is that during the 2 weeks prep, SCOUTS CANNOT ATTACK ENEMIES. When Batman is discovered, and he WILL be, he can't fight back.

And how does Frank Castle beating up some SHIELD operatives serve as an example of why Batman can beat some anime characters? Here's a picture of Muhammad Ali beating Superman, I guess that means Elektra can solo your team:

No Caption Provided

Now regarding those Jay Garrick scans:

First of all, judging by what Jay says, he didn't even know who Batman was and therefore didn't know what to look for. Second of all, all Batman did was knocking a guy over when Jay wasn't even looking (Jay thught that the rain of bullets was thinning down because his attackers were running out of ammo. If he looked, he would have seen the gunman getting KO'd). So Batman just KO'd one gunaman when Jay wasn't looking and went away. Then Jay disarmed the other shooter and spent a few moments standing next to her. Then he looked around one building for someone he doesn't even know. He didn't even know if Batman was in the building. I hardly find that impressive, or even remotely similar to our scenario. Once someone sees Batman on that tower they create contact with everyone else via Lloyd's earpieces and take Batman out. Deathstroke can use his guns, SC can dive-bomb on him, Elektra can sneak up on him and take him out, the minions could fire on him. Take your pick, it all works.

First of all, these fodder will be dropped in a few seconds flat. Second of all, Silver Crow (and his teammates if he alerts them) aren't finding Batman. He disappears in under a second, baffling even the likes of Superman.

Again, Batman can't fight back. A surprise attack will easily take him out.

In Under the Red Hood, there are cameras that is heavily inferred to be planted by both Red Hood and Batman, although I can't confirm it. If you guys want I can scan it. I actually had a misconception about the trip wires. All I need is a bunch of regular, thin wires that can be torn when somebody steps on it/across it. I did find a scan of Batman having tracers, which are basically bugs.

You can upload those scans if you really want but I'd say it's not necessary since you can't prove that it's Batman's gear. Plus, Batman using those cameras once doesn't make it standard gear.

I don't know what thin wires are good for. How is that gonna help you?

Those tracers are tracking devices. I don't see how that's going to help Batman as well. If Batman wants to plant a bug on someone he has to get in contact with them, which will be suicide. You wanna kill your scout and save our team the work? Be my guests.

Anywho, you can't prove that Batman has either cameras, audio devices or mines/explosives as standard gear. That makes it, let's see:

1. Suits x4
  2. Cameras
  3. Audio devices
  4. Explosives
  5. Hacking device
  6. Force field

which is still 4 devices more than you're allowed to make. @jokergeist what's up with all that?

Yeah that's not going to happen. Elektra has a lot of wacky powers, but she rarely uses them in battle. Rarely to the point where it's a near irrelevant factor to be honest. She has also never shown telepathy to the proficiency of effortlessly mind-wiping an opponent. If she could do that she would have done so with countless top-tier street-levelers who have whupped her. In fact, her telepathy is so pathetic that it's not even up to par with Gorgon, who can only read people's thoughts. She needed a psi-block when Wolverine and her fought Gorgon. Also note that Gorgon "read her like a book" after.

Rarely uses them? Really?

Aside from the 2 times she used it that Strictly and I already showed you, here's some more of Elektra's TP:

1. Here we have Elektra telepathically speaking with Wolverine right before fighting a huge group of ninjas. Notice the fact that she came out unscathed so that's also a good feat for her skills.

2. Here Elektra uses her telepathy to make a SHIELD agent think he's killed her. The day afterwards she turns up in a room full of SHIELD agents (the one who thinks he's killed her and Nick Fury among them). She was hiding there the whole time without anybody seeing her until she reveals herself. Pffft, and you think Batman is good with stealth:

3. Elektra reads Wolverine's mind during a fight. Notice how she tricks Wolverine (she's playing with him, according to him), and the fact that she's beating him until the fight is interrupted. Another good showing of her awesome skill:

4. Elektra mind-controls a SHIELD agent who wants to kill her into helping her escape. Later reports show that Elektra has killed another SHIELD operative using psychic feedback, which is I guess a nicer word for "mindrape":

5. Mind-swapping 2 people (I'll get back to that later):

No Caption Provided

6. Elektra mind-controlling numerous SHIELD agents (icluding Fury) into believing she was shot when in truth it was another SHIEL:D agent that was shot. It's only discovered long after when SHIELD agents are scanning the brain frequencies of the agent that was hit:

So I count 8 different times where Elektra has used telepathic abilities on people. That should be quite enough.

As you have seen Elektra has shown abilities like mind-reading, mind-swapping, mind-control, psychic feedback (mindrape), mind-wipe and creating illusions. On 8 different occasions. There are probably others that I simply don't have the scans for. 8 different occasions is pretty consistant. So her telepathy is NOT pathetic and it IS a factor.

Regarding Gorgon, I guess we're lucky you don't have Gorgon on your team now aren't we. Actually, you don't have any telepaths in your team. So nothing is stopping Elektra from telepathically assaulting anyone she meets.

If she encounters 2 or more opponents, she can mind-swap them. Imagine Samurai Jack finding himself in a minion's body. He'd be helpless. And vice versa of course.

As far as I know Samurai Jack is leagues beyond Gorgon, and Elektra was completely owned by him to the point where she couldn't react fast enough to prevent being hit. I see no reason why Jack wouldn't just blitz her and slice her in half. Also, if Gorgon is also a telepath and Elektra is so formidable in that area as well, why didn't they have a telepathic battle? Because her powers are almost always a one-time thing, and aren't very powerful (hence the psi-block).

Why is Jack beyond Gorgon? The most impressive feat you've posted (the water-droplet thing) was debunked. And unlike Gorgon, Jack doesn't have telepathic abilities, so he can't mentally assault Elektra like Gorgon did, and he is susceptible to Elektra mind-controlling or mindraping him.

The reason Jack wouldn't blitz her is because she's just as fast as he is, if not faster. She's blitzed a group of armed men surrounding her before they could finish one sentence, has disarmed The Punisher so fast he didn't even understand what happened, etc etc you know the rest.

Gorgon being a more powerful telepath than Elektra is irrelevant. Is Jack a better telepath than Elektra? No. Is Jack even a telepath to begin with? No. Are Elektra's TP feats consistantand versatile? Yes. Is there anything that's stopping Elektra from mindraping Jack? No.

Jack loses, Elektra wins.

Holding your own isn't based just on the hits you have. Jack didn't get stomped right at the start of the fight. He parried and deflected almost all of the Guardian's blows until the very end of the fight. He took an immensely punishing beating, kicked missiles back to The Guardian, and used his shields to buy himself some time. If that's not holding his own than I don't know what is. I doubt anyone on your team would last that long against him if Jack lost.

Jack still lost though. Losing to someone is hardly an impressive feat, even if you've blocked some hits. You said that The Guardian has superhuman stats and incredible experience. Guess who does as well? Wolverine. Guess who's beaten Wolverine (after reading his mind)? Elektra. Standing vigil next to a portal doesn't say a damned thing on The Guardian's actual experience. Wolverine has spent his whole life fighting. How old is he now? 200-ish, right? He's a master of all forms of martial arts and is among Marvel's top h2h fighters. He's beaten the likes of Beast, Daken, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, and even Spiderman. Elektra would have killed him in the fight I posted earlier if not for his crazy healing factor.

Bottom line-The Guardian is featless and he's still stomped Jack. Elektra beats top-tiers like Wolverine literally all the time.

Jack loses, Elektra wins.

I just don't know why people keep using this example (same with Flash). It's outright PIS and I don't understand why the entire fanbase say the feat is legit. Kid Flash could react at attoseconds. There is NO way a Flash should be able to be hit by Deathstroke. Heck, I'm confident Max Mercury could blitz Slade.

That scan you've posted is PIS, if anything. Kid Flash was never THAT fast as far as I know, that's the first time I've seen him reaching that speed. And Deathstroke has tagged speedsters pretty consistantly. Aside from the 2 times I've posted that he's tagged KF there's also the time he's skewered The Flash which i also posted and that other time he's tagged The Flash that you just mentioned. You were referring to this, yeah?

No Caption Provided

Kurt's speed doesn't match that of either The Flash or Kid Flash. Deathstroke has tagged both on numerous occasions. Deathstroke can, and will, tag and beat Kurt.

That's good for Deathstroke. Jack would slaughter Slade without effort (probably after he deals with Elektra).

So you're avoiding the fact that Dredd is far out of his league compared to Deathstroke, huh? Nice.

If and when Jack and Deathstroke fight, and they won't since Elektra will kill Jack, it will be after Deathstroke has already terminated Dredd and Kurt. He's leagues above them in literally every aspect. You havn't showed anything regarding skill, speed, strength or durability from either of them that's too much for Deathstroke to handle.

Dredd and Kurt lose, Deathstroke wins.

• Almost defeats Aku, a nigh-omnipotent entity, without prep, until he gets cheap-shotted to the future.

Proof that Aku is nigh-omnipotent? I highly doubt that. You don't seem to understand the definition of nigh-omnipotent.

The Living Tribunal is nigh-omnipotent. The Beyonder is nigh-omnipotent. Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos are nigh-omnipotent. Aku is not nigh omnipotent. The only ones who can beat nigh-omnipotents are fully omnipotents. So either Jack is omnipotent which is just a tiny bit too powerful for the tournament or Aku isn't nigh omnipotent. I think the latter is true.

Judging by what Jack says to Aku (what I managed to read at least), Aku is just a shapeshifter. So is Beast-Boy. Deathstroke has solo'd the Teen Titans, including Beast-Boy.

Either way, that feat doesn't prove anything. All you see is Jack jumping and slicing stuff before getting, as you put it, "cheap shotted". Just like The Flash was cheap-shotted in that scan I showed you just now. Besides, Jack's speed feat contradicts itself and makes absolutely no sense, so there's nothing to say that Deathstroke is too slow for him. But I guess that doesn't matter since Elektra has already beaten Jack.

Jack loses, Deathstoke wins. I mean, Elektra wins.

Dredd's also extremely durable, and his Lawgiver has Hi-Ex and Heatseaker mode, which would either blow Slade up or send a bullet that tracks his every move. Couple this with Dredd's already insane accuracy and I doubt Deathstroke is going to beat him in two minutes. You're also forgetting the scan where Deathstroke says he had bruises that would last a pretty long time, and the fact that he would probably lose against Batman if not for his enhancements.

Dredd is extremely drable... OK. Proof please? Oh you don't have any? Darn, that's a shame. I would have loved to see what Dredd has to offer against helicopter-busting laser explosions.

The fact that a bullet has a homing function doesn't make it impossible to dodge. Deathstroke is more that capable of either dodging or blocking those bullets with his sword.

Dredd is extremely accurate? So is Green Arrow.

No Caption Provided

And so are the rest of the Arrow-Family.

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke said that he would hate to go against Batman without enhancements, not that he would lose. The fact remains that Dredd = Batman, Deathstroke > Batman, and since you havn't provided any feats whatsoever to prove otherwise-Deathstroke is > Dredd. Those bruises that Deathstroke mentioned? Just a hyperbole. The man healed from an incision in the middle of his chest in mere seconds. I doubt a few jabs would do any lasting damage.

Dredd loses, Deathstroke wins.

Hand-to-hand combat has nothing to do with Slade beating Batman. It has to do with his enhancements, so I don't see how that applies here. I'm also not using Batman to attack.

How does that not apply? Is Deathstroke without is enhancements suddenly? No. Deathstroke is just as powerful as he was in the fight against Batman.

You're not using Batman to attack, you're using Dredd, which is roughly equal to Batman.

Dredd loses, Deathstroke wins.

That's why I said the Zolandian Captains would be on their hover-cycles, do some prep objectives, then re-group and distribute. Not only are these hover-cycles insanely fast, but they have built-in lasers, which can disorientate or even take down Crow.

So you missed the part where SC dodged a crapload of AA missiles?

Silver Crow is leagues faster than those Zolandians and can just blitz them before they do anything.

One Zolandian Captain is able to stealthily rush Steve and engages in brief mid-air combat before being impaled.

That guy was approaching Cap by foot. I don't see them creeping up on anyone with those flying jet-skis.

Also, Cap isn't near as fast as Silver Crow.

Jumping out of a hover-cycle, another single Zolandian Captain holds his own against Cap.

Holds his own? He had his face sliced in 3 panels.

The Zolandian Captains seen here are capable of overwhelming/overpowering Captain America. Steve also notes that they are more durable than him.

Well I saw Cap fighting those guys in maybe 2-3 pages. And they were a crapload of them and he was doing pretty nicely for the most part. Then he was owned by some chick, then by a huge robor thingy.

Those Captains are basically slouches for the most part. They get pretty much slaughtered by Captain America all the time, nothing you've posted here shows that they can do anything to SC in an aerial battle.

This is not to mention that their shields can absorb any impact Crow fires at them.

I don't think so, unless their shields are made of vibranium/adamantium I think SC can do enough damage to them.

Besides, shields can be easily bypassed (especially ones as small as those), and Silver Crow is most certaily more than fast enough to blitz your Zolandians without them even having the chance to raise their shields.

Speaking of defenses though, did we mention that Silver Crow is immune to fire?

Since we're already on the topic he's also immune to poison:

So just in case you were planning on burning and/or poisoning Silver Crow, that's not gonna work.

The Zolandians lose, Silver Crow wins.

That's impressive but is this even in the limits when he can fly and outrace dozens of missiles? Regardless the heatseaking and Hi-Ex rounds should do the job. The heat-seakers don't stop until they hit their target, and the Hi-Ex rounds have explosive damage high enough to disorientate Crow for finishing blows.

He wasn't outracing them, you can clearly see how he makes them hit one another with his awesome reactions and maneuverability. Those were by the way homing rockets, as you can see they followed him. There's no such thing as a homing projectile that never stops until it hits the target (except for Thor's hammer I guess).

As you can see Dredd doesn't even have to aim and the bullet does the job for him. Tons of my minions firing this should keep Crow busy enough for them to keep spamming more.

That scan proves that the round will follow you around if you're trying to run away from it, but if you dodge that's a completely different story. Besides, by the time they even aim at Silver Crow they'll already be dead. And that's not "tons" of them it's only 5 of them.

The Zolandians lose, Silver Crow wins.

He solo'd a boss but had practically no health left, and collapsed right after. I don't see Crow taking down all of the Captains by himself, especially with their extremely durable shields. Also, Batman isn't the only one who can take on giant beasts.

That giant monster thingy that Batman fought doesn't have the speed of Kirito and certainly not Silver Crow, nor their skill. It also didn't have Kirito's insane healing factor and durability. Both Kirito and Silver Crow together can take on Batman easily. Frankly there's nothing that stops Silver Crow from simply grabbing Batman, flying up high and throwing him down to his death. Both of them together have a huge selection of methonds to kill Batman, he won't even pose a threat.

Batman loses, Kirito and Silver Crow win.

Except Batman can use pressure points to instantly knock out Kirito, which is different than some fodder noobs slashing at him. As for the sprinting, if Batman disappears, nobody will find him. Not even Flash could catch up with him. What chance does Kirito have? And if you don't think Bruce's pressure points don't work on healing factors and the like, you're wrong. It's worked on Grundy before.

Nerve strikes aren't as easy as you may think they are. They require precision which will be extremely hard to achieve against an opponent as fast as Kirito. Batman won't disappear because both Kirito and Silver Crow are watching him. He can't teleport away last time I checked. And I already debunked that Flash feat. Batman is outnumbered two to one. He stands no chance.

Add that to the gadgets to disorientate him, and I don't see Wayne getting stomped at all.

How are those gadgets going to help him take out two opponents who are both faster and more durable than him, and one of them can even fly?

As you can see from the Speed/Agility video of Jack climbing up the skyscraper, Jack had no problem running up at impossible angles, and he was doing it stealthily, so he could have gone a lot faster. Plus Jack could jump that distance. He's jumped up to Aku's height before, which, like I said, is a lot higher than anything your characters can dish out.

In that video, Jack mostly jumped and scaled up. He only ran for like 3 seconds, and it was for a small height. Unlike Jack, Kirito ran on a pefcectly vertical wall, covered in ice. Jack's wall was sloped, and was made of stone (probably) so he had good footholds.

Regarding the jumping issue, the only real jumping feat you've shown are in this video, where Jack jumps from spike to spike. In the wall-running video, Kirito jumped at least 20 meters high-a lot more impressive than Jack. The GIF you posted where Aku thinks Jack can fly doesn't prove anything. We don't even know how tall Aku was in there.

But then again there's no reason for Jack to even detect him. Yes, he has good hearing but even if he hears Kirito's footsteps it could might as well be a bird or something.

Except that won't work. There's a reason why I had Kurt-051 and the Zolandian Captains work together. Their shields, which can easily absorb the impact of the missiles. Not only can the minions with their lawgivers simply shoot the missiles out of the way (heatseaker/Hi-Ex), but all SPARTAN-II's have studied the Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae extensively. And what did the Spartans use to fight off thousands of Persians? The Phalanx Formation, using their shields to deflect arrows and the like.

Again, you have nothing to prove that those shields can absorb tank-busting rockets. Those rockets are designed to penetrate 80 mm armor, which is A LOT more than those puny shields. And yeah, good luck hitting an RPG rocket with a bullet. Even a heat seeking bullet won't be fast enough to tag the rockets, and the Zolandians aren't accurate enough to hit the rockets with the Hi-Ex.

Regarding your phalanx, no offense but that's a really dumb idea. Two main reasons for that:

1. The Spartans had huge shields. Like those:

No Caption Provided

A grown man could kneel behind one of those and be fully protected. That's more than a one meter diameter.

The Zolandian's shields don't appear to be more than around 30-50 cm in diameter. Given that the ZOlandians themselves are pretty big, those puny things aren't going to defend them.

2. In a phalanx formation, as you can see in the picture above, the Spartans stood VERY close together. I don't see the Zolandians huddling in like that while riding on those flying jet-skis.

Bottom line, your phalanx idea is flawed as much as it is creative. Which means very flawed. It's not gonna work, not in this life time. The Zolandians remain helpless against Silver Crow and our own minions.

Using this, if they cannot shoot the missiles out of the air (which I highly doubt), they can form a barrier with their shields to survive. Also, if there are only 15 missiles against 10 minions all with heatseaking bullets that take out 3 targets at a time (this is not even including Dredd's extra firepower), the missiles will fall harmlessly. This applies the same with RPG's, though I doubt you'll be able to fire them with Jack soloing your entire army and taking down your key players.

You're assuming the Zolandians are good enough to tag an RPG rocket. That's simply not going to happen. And I already explained why your phalanx tactic is outright bad.

Now, about Jack: your tactic fails mainly bacause you're counting on him too much.

His best speed feat (the one with the water droplet) contradicts itself and makes no sense. It's even illogical compared to cartoon/comics logic.

You provided no feats whatsoever for Jack's jumping abilities. The GIF shows nothing and the abilities demonstrated in the video with the skyscraper were surpassed by Kirito. Same goes for the wall climbing.

Jack has nothing to suggest he can beat either Elektra or Deathstroke. If Elektra won't beat him in melee combat she'll beat him with telepathy. She can basically do the exact same thing to anyone on your team. Talk about soloing.

Your strategy is flawed. Very flawed. You fail to back many of your claims and everything you have shown here was surpassed and/or countered by at least one of our characters. Many of the feats you post are out of context or are much less than what you claim them to be.

And of course your prep breaks the limitations.

This is how I see the fight going:

• The Zolandians approach our turf with their flying jet-skis. They are confronted by our minions who shoot them down with RPGs and by Silver Crow who blitzes them. They try hteir phalanx tactic but fail miserably.
  • After the Zolandians are dealt with, Silver Crow grabs Kirito and they fly to point G, where they find Batman. The two of them outmatch him and finish him off quickly.
  • Elektra sneaks toward your turf around the southern border of the battlefield. A tsome point, she finds Jack and quite possibly some SpOck henchmen. She confronts them and beats them with her amazing skill. If she's having trouble against Jack ,which is highly unlikely, she'll resort to telepathy and finish him off. She'll then proceed north toward point E.
  • Deathstroke will proceed toward point D. He'll find Dredd and maybe some SpOck enchmen there. He will overpower them easily, then proceed toward point E as well.
  • Deathstroke should reach point E before Elektra and confront Kurt. He should make short work of him, but if he's having trouble he'll soon have Elektra coming to aid him.
  • Silver Crow and Kirito will patrol the area from above and help out wherever they can. Everybody on our team also has an earpiece thanks to Lloyd, so they'll stay in contact and give each other sit-reps whenever possible. If someone's having any trouble they can ask Silver Crow and Kirito come and help them out.

Bottom line: you've alreasy lost.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: I don't have enough time to reply so I'll give this to @nickthedevil. I just finished my chores and it's already 10:43 PM.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jokergeist
StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist

I don't think TRV is around atm so I guess I'll answer for him?

Yeah might as well.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jokergeist
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: International army takes this IMO there Prep was much more realistic then Nice conversationalists and they had a better plan overall IMO

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By NighThunder
StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jokergeist

Achoo~!!

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dextersinister

@strictlyanime: @the_red_viper: get my vote, obviously having the final say really helps but he made some good points where made to counter the scout and having a telepath with no telepathic defenses to oppose you really helps.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll try to catch up on this some other time.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T.I.A gets my vote, their plan was more put together imo.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Had Nick gotten in a counter post, it wouldn't have left some of TIA's points uncontested. Given that their attack plan and prep set them in an advantageous position, TIA gets the win here. I'd go into more detail but this match was unfinished and it is a practice round.

I would suggest that the Conversationalist reevaluate what their team needs in terms of preparation and planning.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any last votes?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers