The Avengers vs. Kaiju

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

The Avengers team from the 2012 movie vs. 4 Kaiju from Pacific Rim. Morals are off, takes place in abandoned San Francisco, no civilians. Everyone's equipment/gear as it was in the movie (so Tony has Mark 7 armour, for example). 10 mins prep for the Avengers.

-------------------------

For the rest of my battles, click here!

mudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

the only ones i see remaining is probably thor and hulk. hulk would eventually die, angry or not he is not immortal and anger has limits. thor is immortal or something i think because he is a god. thor would survive and probably flee and think of a better plan after everyone dies. iron even in his mark 7 armour is simply not enough he is no jaeger robot.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@mudcrab said:

the only ones i see remaining is probably thor and hulk. hulk would eventually die, angry or not he is not immortal and anger has limits. thor is immortal or something i think because he is a god. thor would survive and probably flee and think of a better plan after everyone dies. iron even in his mark 7 armour is simply not enough he is no jaeger robot.

Thor pwns with his lightning that kills leviathens, Hulk can jump on them and rip them apart and iron man has $0 armours to fly into kaijuu's and stomp

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a really awful Mismatch in Pacifc Rim's favor.

The first Kaiju Tresspasser solos the Avengers without trying.

Feats:

- Caused a 7.1 Magnitude Earth quake

- Destroyed San Franscisco, Sarantino, and Oakland in under six days.

- Tanked 100's of missiles + three nukes before finally going down

Overall:

- The Avengers have shown no feats their even close to city buster levels.

- They barely handled a threat which required only 1 nuke to take out plus even damage NYC (Which is much smaller than Oakland alone)

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is a really awful Mismatch in Pacifc Rim's favor.

The first Kaiju Tresspasser solos the Avengers without trying.

Feats:

- Caused a 7.1 Magnitude Earth quake

- Destroyed San Franscisco, Sarantino, and Oakland in under six days.

- Tanked 100's of missiles + three nukes before finally going down

Overall:

- The Avengers have shown no feats their even close to city buster levels.

- They barely handled a threat which required only 1 nuke to take out plus even damage NYC (Which is much smaller than Oakland alone)

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

thor has lightning and he can just fly through them all. hulk will knock some of them out. the rest are just distractions who will eventually die

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kgb725

They got handled by Godzilla xD but on a serious note the avengers finds a way

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The Kaiju are stronger and more durable than MoS Kryptonians, so how is this a fair fight?

I love the Avengers, but they lose.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@logy5000 said:

The Kaiju are stronger and more durable than MoS Kryptonians, so how is this a fair fight?

No, they arent, the MOS kryptonians werent hurt by anything but other kryptonians.

Thor can just fly into one and spam hia leviathen killing lightning

Hulk jumps in another abd rips it apart

And iron man sends like 5 suits into every kaijuu to kill them from the inside

Avengers win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

No, they arent, the MOS kryptonians werent hurt by anything but other kryptonians.

Avengers win

It's not that easy. One does not simply tear apart a monster that tanks nukes easily.

MoS Kryptonians being hurt only by their own kind is an NLF. You could say that Galactus couldn't beat them because they were only hurt by each other.

A nuke killed the entire Chitauri armada. Thor's lightning killed about 10 foot soldiers. If a Kaiju can take 3 nukes and 100 missiles before dying, Thor's lightning won't be much of a problem.

Iron Man's suits............ got stomped by Extremis agents. He could make them self destruct in it's mouth and nothing would happen.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijus stomp so hard

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: actually kryptonians were koed by missiles Kaiju barely noticed the rest were killed by by a planes crushing into their ship and a black hole that couldn't stop Louis falling

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@thanosii said:

@sebast_allen: actually kryptonians were koed by missiles Kaiju barely noticed the rest were killed by by a planes crushing into their ship and a black hole that couldn't stop Louis falling

They were KO'd due to the sensory overload (and not missiles), because they just received their powers.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@sebast_allen said:

@logy5000 said:

Avengers win

It's not that easy. One does not simply tear apart a monster that tanks nukes easily.

Ok, but if he jumps in it it's dead

MoS Kryptonians being hurt only by their own kind is an NLF. You could say that Galactus couldn't beat them because they were only hurt by each other.

I hate kryptonians more than most people, but in their movie nothing hurt them other than each other

A nuke killed the entire Chitauri armada. Thor's lightning killed about 10 foot soldiers. If a Kaiju can take 3 nukes and 100 missiles before dying, Thor's lightning won't be much of a problem.

Ok...

And if he gets into them and does lightning or summons a hurricane in them to throw their organs apart, or just bashes them...

Iron Man's suits............ got stomped by Extremis agents. He could make them self destruct in it's mouth and nothing would happen.

Extremis agents that had better reactions than kaijuu

Iron man armours get inside kaijuu and spam repulsors, rockets, unibeams, and good old super punches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@sebast_allen said:

@logy5000 said:

Avengers win

I hate kryptonians more than most people, but in their movie nothing hurt them other than each other

Ok...

And if he gets into them and does lightning or summons a hurricane in them to throw their organs apart, or just bashes them...

Iron man armours get inside kaijuu and spam repulsors, rockets, unibeams, and good old super punches

This is all based on the assumption that the Kaiju will just stand there with their mouths open.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@logy5000 said:

@sebast_allen said:

@logy5000 said:

@sebast_allen said:

@logy5000 said:

Avengers win

Ok...

This is all based on the assumption that the Kaiju will just stand there with their mouths open.

They cant react to being entered...

They can be entered through their noses...

Through their ears...

Through their eyes...

Kaijuu arnt tagging any of these characters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@sebast_allen said:

@logy5000 said:

@sebast_allen said:

@logy5000 said:

Avengers win

Ok...

Through their ears...

Through their eyes...

They're not that slow. And the Avengers aren't that fast. And how are they damaging creature that withstand nukes like they're nothing?

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@sebast_allen said:

@logy5000 said:

@sebast_allen said:

@logy5000 said:

@sebast_allen said:

@logy5000 said:

Avengers win

Ok...

Through their ears...

Through their eyes...

They're not that slow. And the Avengers aren't that fast. And how are they damaging creature that withstand nukes like they're nothing?

mark 2 armour was hypersonic... New suits wont ever be tagged by kaijuu, and 40 of them, if they get in the kaijuu's its over, thor is also hypersonic +, like when he cleared the ice giants land, he also gets in them easily, hulk jumps on them and gets in, thats all they need to win

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off, it matters which 4 kaiju. Leatherback had a ridiculously powerful EMP that may even cause iron man some trouble, tho he has defenses for that. Otherwise, Thor kills at least one instantly as its getting out of the water, Tony launches a nuke, that's two and another weakened....provided Slattern is there. Hulk could probably straight up fight a weaker one, with help this is definite. Captain america handles publicity, Hawkeye films, Scarlett Jo-slammin' trips and breaks the heel of her shoe just outside my house n I bring her in and make her tea for which she's really grateful. Like...really grateful :)

And nick fury crashes the aircraft carrying aircraft on the last one its dead. Avengers win after long fight

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off, it matters which 4 kaiju. Leatherback had a ridiculously powerful EMP that may even cause iron man some trouble, tho he has defenses for that. Otherwise, Thor kills at least one instantly as its getting out of the water, Tony launches a nuke, that's two and another weakened....provided Slattern is there. Hulk could probably straight up fight a weaker one, with help this is definite. Captain america handles publicity, Hawkeye films, Scarlett Jo-slammin' trips and breaks the heel of her shoe just outside my house n I bring her in and make her tea for which she's really grateful. Like...really grateful :)

And nick fury crashes the aircraft carrying aircraft on the last one its dead. Avengers win after long fight

This though jo-slamming is with me *thretening face*

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: #20 Posted by Sebast_Allen (303 posts) - 2 hours, 49 minutes ago - Show Bio

@thelocust619 said:

This though jo-slamming is with me *thretening face*

Now if this were Jessica Alba I might let it go....a few years ago, no, but now sure. But Scarlett Joslammin' ?! Ima go make friends with Trollzen, then we'll see who is who with who but really who. Yea.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has no feats suggesting he could harm a Kaiju in the slightest, much less insta-kill one. Nukes have already been shown to barely phase a Kaiju, setting aside the fact that Tony has no nukes. Hulk doesn't have the strength feats to stand up to a Kaiju. The category 3's were able to rip skyscrapers out of the ground.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@thelocust619 said:

Thor has no feats suggesting he could harm a Kaiju in the slightest, much less insta-kill one. Nukes have already been shown to barely phase a Kaiju, setting aside the fact that Tony has no nukes. Hulk doesn't have the strength feats to stand up to a Kaiju. The category 3's were able to rip skyscrapers out of the ground.

Kaijuu's insides were like ours in durability, if they get into the kaijuu's its over

Avengers win

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

Thor has no feats suggesting he could harm a Kaiju in the slightest, much less insta-kill one. Nukes have already been sho

wn to barely phase a Kaiju, setting aside the fact that Tony has no nukes. Hulk doesn't have the strength feats to stand up to a Kaiju. The category 3's were able to rip skyscrapers out of the ground.

Kaijuu's insides were like ours in durability, if they get into the kaijuu's its over

Avengers win

Bull crap.

- The Kaiju were ably to take bites out of Jaegars like Gipsy Danger, Cherno Alpha, and Crimson Typhoon who are much more durable than anybody on team Avengers.

- Not only that, Kaiju have toxic blood and some Kaiju like Otachi have acid saliva.

No one on team Avengers has shown any resistance to dangerous chemicals or getting burned out to death.

And here's why a blitz from Ironman won't work. Here we see a Kaiju getting shot all over by missiles and tank bombs.

Th
Th

Then one of the jets decides to blitz the Kaiju which are much larger and than Ironman and his suits traveling at hypersonic speeds.

Want to know what happened?

No Caption Provided

KAIJU EFFORTLESS CURBE-STOMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah this takes place before the movie.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen said:

@logy5000 said:

Thor has no feats suggesting he could harm a Kaiju in the slightest, much less insta-kill one. Nukes have already been sho

wn to barely phase a Kaiju, setting aside the fact that Tony has no nukes. Hulk doesn't have the strength feats to stand up to a Kaiju. The category 3's were able to rip skyscrapers out of the ground.

Avengers win

Bull crap.

- The Kaiju were ably to take bites out of Jaegars like Gipsy Danger, Cherno Alpha, and Crimson Typhoon who are much more durable than anybody on team Avengers.

Scientists were in otachi, and it was gooey and not durable, once an avenger gets in it it is done for

- Not only that, Kaiju have toxic blood and some Kaiju like Otachi have acid saliva.

Iron mans suit resists the toxisity, it is air tight and made out of titanium etc

No one on team Avengers has shown any resistance to dangerous chemicals or getting burned out to death.

Iron man tanked thors's lightning which probably burns hotter than acid, he also resisted whiplashes whips wich were also very hot

And here's why a blitz from Ironman won't work. Here we see a Kaiju getting shot all over by missiles and tank bombs.

Th
Th

Then one of the jets decides to blitz the Kaiju which are much larger and than Ironman and his suits traveling at hypersonic speeds.

Want to know what happened?

No Caption Provided

KAIJU EFFORTLESS CURBE-STOMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah this takes place before the movie.

lower speed, lower reaction

Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen:

1) The men were all wearing hazmat suits to protect themselves from the Kaiju's toxins. No one on team Avengers can withstand toxic chemicals (even Ironman without suit) because they have no feats of resisting toxic chemicals.

2) So Acid= Lighting? Actually it's Acid/=Lighting.

- Lighting is a heated substance that travels through thin air from charged electrons.

- Acid is a dissolving enzyme which no one on team Avengers has proof their tanking.

3) I don't get what your saying. But I'll explain ^ feat.

- A pilot of an F-35 jet plane decided to pull off a sidewinder down the Kaiju's throat, which is what Ironman would likely do. An F-35 jet can go at hypersonic speeds like Ironman and weighs much more than him.

29,300 lbs vs 600 lbs.

So if a jet plane would be destroyed if tried to pull off something like that... So will Ironman.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen:

1) The men were all wearing hazmat suits to protect themselves from the Kaiju's toxins. No one on team Avengers can withstand toxic chemicals (even Ironman without suit) because they have no feats of resisting toxic chemicals.

Acid isnt tagging them, thor can block it with a hammer spin or make a hurricane to send it away before it hits anyone.

2) So Acid= Lighting? Actually it's Acid/=Lighting.

- Lighting is a heated substance that travels through thin air from charged electrons.

- Acid is a dissolving enzyme which no one on team Avengers has proof their tanking.

ok...

3) I don't get what your saying. But I'll explain ^ feat.

- A pilot of an F-35 jet plane decided to pull off a sidewinder down the Kaiju's throat, which is what Ironman would likely do. An F-35 jet can go at hypersonic speeds like Ironman and weighs much more than him.

Iron man is smaller, and has tech to warn him about attacks, he dodges much more, show me one of those jets fighting like 30 other aircrafts all shooting at it and only getting tagged about twice, and dony dictate what he would do

29,300 lbs vs 600 lbs.

Aircraft metal vs Metal that is stronger than titanium.

So if a jet plane would be destroyed if tried to pull off something like that... So will Ironman.

No.

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OpCharybdis

...You do realize what the Avengers are fighting...Right? Tresspasser would obviously die, but Slattern...He's the type of guy that FW Godzilla would fight. And barely beat...

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Chibi_cute

The avengers would have too much difficulty taking down a single kaiju let alone 4.

Leatherback's emp solos all their electronics including iron man.