lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

Can Thanos take down both Michael & Lucifer in these two scenarios:

1: w/IG, Michael & Lucifer stumble upon Thanos in Death's realm. Can they get to him through the power of the gems?

2: w/Hotu He's absorbed the MU and become TOAA, and like Beyonder, stumbles upon a new universe, the DCU! The Presence sends out his two best, most cunning and powerfull, to both deal with him and test this new supreme being called Thanos!

vs

and

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By WindCloud

Thanos curbstomps !!!

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AtPhantom

Both Lucifer and Michael are beyond creation so I don't know how the IG would affect them.

HOTU Thanos stomps them both.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MisterGuyMan

I'd give it to Lucifer and Micheal in both scenarios.  Lucifer is simply too smart.

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DJ Diesel
AtPhantom said:
"Both Lucifer and Michael are beyond creation so I don't know how the IG would affect them.HOTU Thanos stomps them both."
word
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Tevnoba

Thanos looses in the first scenario because IG does not work in the DCU.  Second scenario Thanos curbstomps them.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Thanos loses with the Infinity Gauntlet against Lucifer and Michael

Thanos defeats Lucifer and Michael with the Heart of the Universe
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

thanos loses
thanos wins.

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scenario:

1.  Thanos gets pimp smacked back to his own universe.

2.  Thanos wins.  Marvel and DC decide that they are in dire need of some new writers.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
High Revolutionary said:
"Scenario:1.  Thanos gets pimp smacked back to his own universe.2.  Thanos wins.  Marvel and DC decide that they are in dire need of some new writers."
we will neva replace stan the man though.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Matezoide2

why Thanos loses with the IG?i mean,we gotta consider it WILL work in DCU for the sake of the battle,i dunno the winner
on the second battle Thanos wins

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Matezoide said:
"why Thanos loses with the IG?i mean,we gotta consider it WILL work in DCU for the sake of the battle,i dunno the winneron the second battle Thanos wins"
even with IG lucifer and the arch angel are almost on par with LT and maybe even there, he would lose with it. but fight two thanos would win

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Matezoide2
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Matezoide said:
"why Thanos loses with the IG?i mean,we gotta consider it WILL work in DCU for the sake of the battle,i dunno the winneron the second battle Thanos wins"
even with IG lucifer and the arch angel are almost on par with LT and maybe even there, he would lose with it. but fight two thanos would win"

well,thats debatable,anyway i said that because some peploe will say he loses fight one because "it wont work" i just mean we have to consider it will
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Matezoide said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Matezoide said:
even with IG lucifer and the arch angel are almost on par with LT and maybe even there, he would lose with it. but fight two thanos would win"
well,thats debatable,anyway i said that because some peploe will say he loses fight one because "it wont work" i just mean we have to consider it will"
mmm yea but he still loses with it imo.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Thanos dies.

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tevnoba
@Vance Astro said:
" Thanos dies. "
Not fight two.
MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MisterGuyMan

I still give it to the Archangels in the second scenario.  I'm going to assume that the reasoning for Thanos relies on his banishment of Living Tribunal.  HotU only eliminated Living Tribunal of his universe.  Other universes still existed and each one holds a facet of LT.  Thanos died to recreate his Universe.  The Archangels can do that easily.  Plus even with that power, the Archangels' greatest weapon is Lucifer's intelligence.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By geraldthesloth

Thanos Gets his ass whooped in the first.

Thanos whoops some ass in the second :)

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SeSAW

Thanos wins both.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 - Lucifer and Michael

2 - Thanos

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21  Edited By Dreadmaster

Thanos loses first and wins second.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lordraiden
@Tevnoba said:
"Thanos looses in the first scenario because IG does not work in the DCU.  Second scenario Thanos curbstomps them."

O.k., we all know this, but for the thread/battle purposes in the arena, let's say that's been removed, so he still wields all it's power when he enters the DCU and is confronted by Michael & Lucifer in full battle gear!

As to the second scenario, i've heard variations recently on the Hotu! 1. that it only occured in the 4231 MU, and that Thanos absorbed the mbody of the LT in that universe, not the LT himself! So, it would seem that Thanos with the Hotu was supreme ruler in the 4231 MU, not the overall MU! (but don't quote me on that ;-) as i'm still looking for evidence on this myself!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
I wonder if Lucifer could trick Thanos into giving up the HOTU somehow ?
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lordraiden
@King Saturn said:
"I wonder if Lucifer could trick Thanos into giving up the HOTU somehow ?
"

You wouldn't hear me say this too often, but as cunning as Thanos is, and he'd be at the top of his cunning game in Marvel, Lucifer>Thanos not only in power, but cunning as well!  Lucifers power isn't that far behind Michaels, but between Michaels power, and Lucifer's cunning, dealing with someone who's always had the line of thought who's never really thought himself high enough to retain the power he's gained and subconsciously relinquishes it, that's all the openning Lucifer needs.....
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By geraldthesloth
@lordraiden said:
"
@Tevnoba said:
"Thanos looses in the first scenario because IG does not work in the DCU.  Second scenario Thanos curbstomps them."
O.k., we all know this, but for the thread/battle purposes in the arena, let's say that's been removed, so he still wields all it's power when he enters the DCU and is confronted by Michael & Lucifer in full battle gear!As to the second scenario, i've heard variations recently on the Hotu! 1. that it only occured in the 4231 MU, and that Thanos absorbed the mbody of the LT in that universe, not the LT himself! So, it would seem that Thanos with the Hotu was supreme ruler in the 4231 MU, not the overall MU! (but don't quote me on that ;-) as i'm still looking for evidence on this myself! "
He absorbed the multiverse and everything in it  including the LT
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
@lordraiden said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"
You wouldn't hear me say this too often, but as cunning as Thanos is, and he'd be at the top of his cunning game in Marvel, Lucifer>Thanos not only in power, but cunning as well!  Lucifers power isn't that far behind Michaels, but between Michaels power, and Lucifer's cunning, dealing with someone who's always had the line of thought who's never really thought himself high enough to retain the power he's gained and subconsciously relinquishes it, that's all the openning Lucifer needs..... "
I think you are right buddy
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@lordraiden said:
"
@King Saturn said:
"
You wouldn't hear me say this too often, but as cunning as Thanos is, and he'd be at the top of his cunning game in Marvel, Lucifer>Thanos not only in power, but cunning as well!  Lucifers power isn't that far behind Michaels, but between Michaels power, and Lucifer's cunning, dealing with someone who's always had the line of thought who's never really thought himself high enough to retain the power he's gained and subconsciously relinquishes it, that's all the openning Lucifer needs..... "
well said on this.
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ziro
@Tevnoba said:
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Baldy

Michael and Lucifer win battle one.

Michael and Lucifer lose battle two unless Thanos gives them the chance to have a conversation as he usually does, in which case Lucifer has a strong chance to outwit him.

Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#30  Edited By comicfanforever

Michael and Lucifer win....Thanos is dead.....Infinite overkill
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By why so serious
Lucifer is too smart for Thanos. Lucifer's intelligence was enough to trick the Presence ( God ) once.

Lucifer is also more powerful than Thanos.  Some feats of Lucifer......

Lucifer creates Universes.......

Lucifer becomes God.

Death admits that she has no power over him 

Lucifer's mere presence destroys the mansion of silence 

Lucifer burns the Titans to ashes with God's flames 

Lucifer becomes ruler and supreme god of his own multiuniverse      

Lucifer..... even when COMPLETELY powerless and exhausted and wounded and poisoned, manages to outsmart and defeat one of the most powerful demons of hell. 

no fear
no fear

Cunningness unmatched - Before the fight with Amenadiel of the host, a servant (and Lucifer's host) of the corrupt lord of Hell who was supervisor to the match, brought him a small case, supposedly including blood spilled from Lucifer after the failed assassination attempt against him (he was stabbed). By giving it to Amenadiel, the case would pin point Lucifer's location, making it easier for Amenadiel to find him. The battle would end when the winner would eat the loser's heart. Amenadiel did put Lucifer's heart out and ate it, only to find that it wasn't Lucifer's after all - it was the demon's who had previously tried to murder Lucifer instead. Lucifer then proceeded in consuming the heart of Amenadiel, and win the match. When Remiel, and the supervisor of the match protested that Lucifer's heart was not in the battlefield ( as it is part of the rules), Lucifer simply opened the small case, revealing that it was his own heart that was inside it all along - Lucifer had instructed the servant to bring it to the supervisor, to appear as a betrayal. So, Lucifer won a match, powerless, with his opponent holding his heart in his grasp for the whole match, keeping it safe from all harm...Irony...

Amenadiel vs Lucifer
Amenadiel vs Lucifer

Amenadiel eats Lucifer's heart...or not ?
Amenadiel eats Lucifer's heart...or not ?

The sting
The sting

It's all part of the plan  
It's all part of the plan  
Dosson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dosson

H
e didn't destroy anything. They had to escape along with the little guy because the place was being erased because of the actions of Lucifer's enemies. 
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Thanos 
 and
Thanos

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Assman

With the IG, not really sure, but it would be one hell of a battle. I'll give the Angels 6/10 
With Hotu, Thanos 9/10
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By OmegaDynasty

I wonder what the look on Thanos face is going to be when he finds out the IG doesn't work in the DCU. lol
Second battle stomps, as stated.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Assman
@OmegaDynasty said:
"I wonder what the look on Thanos face is going to be when he finds out the IG doesn't work in the DCU. lolSecond battle stomps, as stated. "

As someone else posted, one assumes, that in the op he has the IG for a reason, so one would be giving an answer to how he would win or lose with the IG (in working order).
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Assman said:
"@OmegaDynasty said:
"I wonder what the look on Thanos face is going to be when he finds out the IG doesn't work in the DCU. lolSecond battle stomps, as stated. "
As someone else posted, one assumes, that in the op he has the IG for a reason, so one would be giving an answer to how he would win or lose with the IG (in working order). "

Well I could see Lucifer tricking him out of it.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@OmegaDynasty:  
Lucifer is smart no doubt, but there is no way he is tricking Thanos out of the gauntlet. I mean Thanos is already one if not THE smartest character in comicdome and the IG grants its bearer omniscience and control over time, space, and mind.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"@OmegaDynasty:  Lucifer is smart no doubt, but there is no way he is tricking Thanos out of the gauntlet. I mean Thanos is already one if not THE smartest character in comicdome and the IG grants its bearer omniscience and control over time, space, and mind. "

Yeah, I know that I just stated it as a possiblity. So I take the brothers will just over whelm him with their powers then in the first match.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Assman
@OmegaDynasty said:
"@Assman said:
"@OmegaDynasty said:
As someone else posted, one assumes, that in the op he has the IG for a reason, so one would be giving an answer to how he would win or lose with the IG (in working order). "
Well I could see Lucifer tricking him out of it. "

Possibly. but that would depend on Thanos, if he subconsciously wishes it to hapen.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Assman said:
"@OmegaDynasty said:
"@Assman said:
"@OmegaDynasty said:
Well I could see Lucifer tricking him out of it. "
Possibly. but that would depend on Thanos, if he subconsciously wishes it to hapen. "

So you're saying unless Thanos is like: 

Lucifer won't be able to trick him? Oh well was worth a shot.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#42  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Round one: Michael and Lucifer.
Round two: Not completely sure. I guess Thanos.

mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mrwenpire
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"@OmegaDynasty:  Lucifer is smart no doubt, but there is no way he is tricking Thanos out of the gauntlet. I mean Thanos is already one if not THE smartest character in comicdome and the IG grants its bearer omniscience and control over time, space, and mind. "

Dude, you realize that Lucifer Morningstar has tricked God ( the presence ) before right??

@Dosson
said:
"

H
e didn't destroy anything. They had to escape along with the little guy because the place was being erased because of the actions of Lucifer's enemies.  "

read again, smart chick.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

1. Hmmm, It's a hell of a battle & but overall I just don't see them overcomeing. A big thing is my mind is that w/IG the wielder can't be destroyed, his protection with it will help him against the brothers less suspect durability at times...Eventually Thanos gets to them & is able to put them down but simple being able to outlast them... 

Also very strong possability Thanos will eventually be able to Manipulate the Brothers power by absorbing it & so forth, which pertty much would seal there doom... 

2.  Thanos no doubt here... 

Avatar image for theshadowhunter
TheShadowHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheShadowHunter

Again, with the HOTU. Thanos was manipulated by TOAA. Thanos was supposed to be Omniscient and still, he didn't know WHO was manipulating him. He had the feeling someone was. That's it. So he wasn't all powerful.

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DrTyrannical
@Tevnoba said:

" Thanos looses in the first scenario because IG does not work in the DCU.  Second scenario Thanos curbstomps them. "

Co-signed

@King Saturn said:

" I wonder if Lucifer could trick Thanos into giving up the HOTU somehow ?
"

I highly doubt it. 
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#47  Edited By AssertingValor

Thanos looses first scenerio 
  i Dont think the HOU object can have power in another universe can it?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Well together Lucifer + Michael= Multiversal. 
So I will go with them winning the first one. 

DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DocJude

Fight #1: Michael & Lucifer
 Fight #2: (because mega-cosmic Marvel Sucks so bad compared to Vertigo) Michael & Lucifer

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By grimlock

Thanos loses the first, wins the second