#1  Edited By Joygirl

Teth-Adam

No Caption Provided

vs.

Jason Todd

No Caption Provided

-----------------------

- 1 day prep

- Battlefield: Kahndaq City Square (emptied)

- In character

- Teth is completely depowered but in good health.

- Jason gets two kris daggers.

- Teth gets a scimitar.

- Win by death

--------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

Bummmp.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Does Teth-Adam have skill?

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Raw_Material

A depowered Black Adam? I'm going with Jason Todd on this one. He probably has more physical skills and abilities than Teth does.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: @thedarklordpandamonium: He is extremely skilled. Genius leader/tactician, ruthless, crazy damage soak (got shot repeatedly with high-powered weapons), badass in battle (rappelled down a wall with the abominable snowman's guts, while the snowman was alive), has thousands of years of experience, etc.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@raw_material: @thedarklordpandamonium: He is extremely skilled. Genius leader/tactician, ruthless, crazy damage soak (got shot repeatedly with high-powered weapons), badass in battle (rappelled down a wall with the abominable snowman's guts, while the snowman was alive), has thousands of years of experience, etc.

da wut

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Raw_Material

@joygirl said:

I could agree about that, and was thinking about his past before I voted, but Jason Todd is just more elusive than he is and granted that they have weapons, makes this decision of mine more confirming. However, I could also see Adam winning cause it's to the death and knowing how ruthless he is like you said, could brutally beat Jason to death if given the chance to grasp onto him. I really like Black Adam and probably know more of him than Jason Todd, but being depowered, it takes a whole lot away from him, although he does have a warriors mindset being a great leader with tactical strategies with a brute attitude. I know there's more Jason Todd fans out there, so I don't wanna be in the minority for this battle that's for sure. Bat fans could get a little feisty, if you know what I mean....And it's Jason were talking about, he's one of Bruce's greatest sidekicks and student for that matter.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: I think it'll be close. I am trying to test Teth's limits against someone who is tough but not TOO tough.

@joygirl said:

@thedarklordpandamonium: I take it you haven't read The Dark Age? :(

No. o_O Is it in volumes?

It's one volume, six issues, takes place after 52/WW3, where he doesn't know his magic word and has no powers, so we actually get to see how badass he is without the word Shazam.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

Ehhh...I hate Black Adam in general. <_<

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LinkXV1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's tough but he doesn't have any showings that indicate that he can beat Jason

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Tanking multiple bulletwounds without any kind of armor? WTFpwning the himilayan yeti with nothing but a shiv and laden down with an entire corpse on his back? Escaping a team of assassins when everyone with him was killed? Surviving the fall to earth when he first lost his word?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@dondave: Tanking multiple bulletwounds without any kind of armor? WTFpwning the himilayan yeti with nothing but a shiv and laden down with an entire corpse on his back? Escaping a team of assassins when everyone with him was killed? Surviving the fall to earth when he first lost his word?

None of that has to do with his martial arts skill

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Joygirl

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

No. But it has to do with him being a badass.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dondave

@joygirl said:

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

No. But it has to do with him being a badass.

Also he didn't tank the any bullets, once he was shot he fell into unconsciousness, he was able to avoid a few swipes from the beast and managed to gut it nothing that indicates he could beat a skilled martial artist and he didn't escape a team of assassins when everybody was, all of his followers ran out and sacrificed themselves so that he could escape, it wasn't based on his ability alone. Also being bad-ass isn't to going help him in a H2H fight with Jason. Also he didn't tank surviving a fall to earth he caught before he could fall to his death

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow Jason Todd looks like rogue in that pic lol

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: He certainly wasn't caught, because they never found the body.

And he did tank the bullets, seeing as he said "Isis" seconds afterwards. If he hadn't he would have drowned, as he fell in the lake. He was not at all unconscious, just briefly in shock before acclimating.

And yeah, escaping the assassins was more of a leadership feat.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dondave

@joygirl said:

@dondave: He certainly wasn't caught, because they never found the body.

And he did tank the bullets, seeing as he said "Isis" seconds afterwards. If he hadn't he would have drowned, as he fell in the lake. He was not at all unconscious, just briefly in shock before acclimating.

And yeah, escaping the assassins was more of a leadership feat.

He only survived the bullets because he was able to turn into Black Adam, something he can't do here, even after that he still fell unconscious

Also he was caught before he could die

No Caption Provided

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Weird. I don't remember that. Then again it has been a good long while since I read 52.

And a lesser man would have flat-out died from that much ammunition in him. I stand firmly by that. And even when he changed back he had time to go through surgery (and stand around and talk for a little bit) without dying of his wounds.

@joygirl: u mean pretty?

That too.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dondave

@joygirl said:

@dondave: Weird. I don't remember that. Then again it has been a good long while since I read 52.

And a lesser man would have flat-out died from that much ammunition in him. I stand firmly by that. And even when he changed back he had time to go through surgery (and stand around and talk for a little bit) without dying of his wounds.

Not really even if you get plastered by bullets, yo u won't always die immediately, you'd have enough time to say the word "Isis". However, if that happens to him against Jason he wouldn't be able to turn into Black Adam and would die.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

My older cousin on my moms side got shot multiple times and held out for more than twenty minutes until he was stabilized.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Jason stomps