Rules:

• In character
  • Win by Death, KO, BFR, or Incapacitation
  • Team Chemistry does come into play
  • No Prep
  • All DC Characters are Pre-52, but Post-52 Feats can be used in most cases
  • All Marvel Characters are Current unless otherwise specified
  • Standard Gear unless otherwise specified
  • Location is populated by holographic people. They will go about their day as if you aren't there, and are totally intangible and mindless. You are unable to affect them in any way, they are merely distractions and visual cover. Only hearing and vision detect them. Everything physical, including bullets, energy blasts, and people will pass through them without being affected.
  • Location is a 4 city block square.
  • Contestants start at opposite ends.
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dredeuced

@esquire: One day you're gonna give me prep, Esquire. ONE DAY.

Alright, @juiceboks. If we start 4 standard city blocks away that means we should start about a half mile apart, or about 800 meters. Considering the crowdedness in the picture, I imagine it's practically impossible for us to see each other directly. This gives me a distinct advantage, as Alita has a way to see your team indirectly:

No Caption Provided

Say hello to Gabriel -- a low orbit scouting drone that comes with all sorts of sensors. Most importantly, infrared, which means it can pick your three guys out from the crowd of holograms that should have no heat signatures. While technically only Alita has access to this vision, Mr. Terrific will amend that by turning 2 of his 7 spheres into T-Masks for Alita and Jeffries to wear:

No Caption Provided

With both Jeffries and Mr. Terrific's tech expertise, it should be quite easy to patch the T-Spheres into the Tiphares communications that Alita runs on, giving my team a communications link and the access to Alita's visual info on the T-Mask's HUD. With this, all three of my members should be permanently aware of your characters so long as they're on the streets, giving my team ample warning if you show up.

Alita's first move will be to unleash some of her more discreet drones in the area. The most important ones are the trap type Arachnos:

No Caption Provided

She's got a ton of them and they're practically indistinguishable from normal spiders. Anyone on your team comes near them and boom! Explosions about this big happen:

No Caption Provided

Enough to instantly kill well armored cyborgs, so I think they should generally punch through your team's durability. The second scan also shows missile bees. Alita's got dozens of them and, while not as powerful as the Arachnos when it comes to explosive yield, they do home in on targets and explode with enough force to straight up decapitate enhanced durability cyborgs who are wearing extra armor:

No Caption Provided

Alita will direct the bees to travel through the holograms so as to make it more difficult to tell where they're coming from. Thanks to Gabriel she knows right where to direct them to, as well.

Alita will then move to a high ground position and begin sniping your members to slow any advance they make, as I believe Storm Shadow and Strider are ultimately close range fighters and Shikamaru's trademark shadow jutsus require line of sight to the enemy shadows and have distance limits (I believe it's as thin as the shadow can stretch). This can be in one of the buildings, on top of a truck, whatever. I don't believe Shikamaru even has any bullet timer level feats if my Naruto knowledge doesn't betray me -- I know Storm Shadow does and I'm pretty sure Strider does, though, so this is primarily to slow you down and maybe kill a couple of members if they do lack the dodging abilities.

Jeffries will use this time to take some of the cars in the area and do this:

The best thing about this? He can do it completely nonchalantly. Doesn't even need to take his hands out of his pockets. This means Jeffries can disappear into the crowd (presumably with his face turned so you can't see the T-Mask) or go hide in a building while siccing multiple carbots after your team. He can do this because, unlike Terrific and Alita, Jeffries doesn't have any special uniform that makes him stick out of a crowd. He's just a dude who wears street clothes. Your team should have no idea where he is in what amounts to a half mile wide stretch of super crowded thoroughfare. And he won't even need to be looking at your team as he has the T-Mask and Alita's drones to give him the vision he needs.

And yes, I did say multiple, as Jeffries is quite capable of creating and operating multiple constructs:

Now I'll admit there's no way he'll be making a giant army like the time he did in Weapon-X. He had a lot of prep and free time and practically infinite resources given to him by the director. But there's atleast a few cars to work with, so a small group of four or five before your team can cover the half mile distance seems reasonable, don't you think?

And don't think these robots will just be the typical hulking, slow golem that can only punch. Jeffires can turn raw materials into a variety of weapons, such as a sonic cannon:

No Caption Provided

or equip them with guns

No Caption Provided

Now, I know that's his Box armor doing the feats, but his Box armor is made literally out of raw materials he transmutes into weapons like that. He's perfectly capable of equipping the same weapons from his box armors on his separate robocargolemthings. So you'll have a bunch of hulking robots with deadly weapons tearing their way through the street to start firing on and punching your dudes.

Finally, there's Mr. Terrific. Terrific's first order of business, besides giving my team a couple of T-Masks and patching into Alita's Tiphares comlink, is to pull this little maneuver:

No Caption Provided

Mr. Terrific can transform his T-Suit into street clothes at will and vice versa thanks to being made out of the same super durable materials and a little alteration from his T-Sphere. He'll create himself a little hood and such to make recognizing him impossible, especially thanks to the T-Masks ability to make everyone on my team invisible to technology.

Terrific's job will be to have 2 of his spare 5 spheres fly around at a distance and launch blasts at your team, similar to what he did to Digitus:

No Caption Provided

He's gonna make sure to have the 3 remaining spheres with him at all times, because he usually likes to fly around with 3 if the situation gets hairy.

Remember, the T-Spheres are quite powerful individually, capable of destroying tanks in single blasts or even crippling superhumans like Captain Nazi by inducing pain. In the event you happen to destroy his two hit and run spheres, Terrific can show Jeffries one of the 3 he keeps with him and have him recreate the tech to replenish the supply -- one of the main reasons I'd like to keep them in close proximity while hiding from your team. Remember, they could be in an alleyway, in a building, behind a building, heck they could be hiding in a dumpster. The only person who should even be slightly visible might be Alita if your team has expertise in tracking sniper fire to its original location.

So, I've got two kinds of suicide drone, a bunch of decked out robots, and world class sniper with guns powerful enough to level concrete walls, two flying spheres capable of destroying tanks and a team of people all fighting from safety all going after your team. I think that's a solid opener!

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

It says No Prep in the rules section of the Sign-Ups thread. Not my fault you picked prep masters. :P

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dredeuced

@esquire said:

@dredeuced said:

It says No Prep in the rules section of the Sign-Ups thread. Not my fault you picked prep masters. :P

Ya know I didn't even realize that when I signed up. Guess I've made do so far, lol.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Esquire

@esquire said:

@dredeuced said:

Ya know I didn't even realize that when I signed up. Guess I've made do so far, lol.

You can probably attribute it one to my overwhelming text block of rules. I have a phobia of loopholes, lol.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dredeuced

You there, @juiceboks ? Been a couple of days and not even a word on if you were busy or something.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

Yea this is gonna be pretty damn difficult for my ninjas. But I have faith in them!

Alright, @juiceboks. If we start 4 standard city blocks away that means we should start about a half mile apart, or about 800 meters. Considering the crowdedness in the picture, I imagine it's practically impossible for us to see each other directly. This gives me a distinct advantage, as Alita has a way to see your team indirectly:

No Caption Provided

Say hello to Gabriel -- a low orbit scouting drone that comes with all sorts of sensors. Most importantly, infrared, which means it can pick your three guys out from the crowd of holograms that should have no heat signatures. While technically only Alita has access to this vision, Mr. Terrific will amend that by turning 2 of his 7 spheres into T-Masks for Alita and Jeffries to wear:

No Caption Provided

Yea the distance disadvantage is rather unfortunate for my team in this situation. However I think they can make up for it. Question how is Gabriel against moving targets? I have a strong feeling Strider can outrun the sensors like he's done to radars in the past. If that holds true then Shikamaru should be the only one visible. I say this because SS can pull a disappearing act as soon as the fight starts. You would have to go out of your way to locate him again which should take some time depending on how far he went. Lets just say he ports a few 100 meters away

No Caption Provided

With both Jeffries and Mr. Terrific's tech expertise, it should be quite easy to patch the T-Spheres into the Tiphares communications that Alita runs on, giving my team a communications link and the access to Alita's visual info on the T-Mask's HUD. With this, all three of my members should be permanently aware of your characters so long as they're on the streets, giving my team ample warning if you show up.

Alita's first move will be to unleash some of her more discreet drones in the area. The most important ones are the trap type Arachnos:

No Caption Provided

She's got a ton of them and they're practically indistinguishable from normal spiders. Anyone on your team comes near them and boom! Explosions about this big happen:

I'm pretty sure they all have the reaction time to avoid explosions like this. Well, SS and Strider should atleast. Regardless though, they all will be taking to the roofs to avoid any ground booby traps.

No Caption Provided

Enough to instantly kill well armored cyborgs, so I think they should generally punch through your team's durability. The second scan also shows missile bees. Alita's got dozens of them and, while not as powerful as the Arachnos when it comes to explosive yield, they do home in on targets and explode with enough force to straight up decapitate enhanced durability cyborgs who are wearing extra armor:

No Caption Provided

Alita will direct the bees to travel through the holograms so as to make it more difficult to tell where they're coming from. Thanks to Gabriel she knows right where to direct them to, as well.

Alita will then move to a high ground position and begin sniping your members to slow any advance they make, as I believe Storm Shadow and Strider are ultimately close range fighters and Shikamaru's trademark shadow jutsus require line of sight to the enemy shadows and have distance limits (I believe it's as thin as the shadow can stretch). This can be in one of the buildings, on top of a truck, whatever. I don't believe Shikamaru even has any bullet timer level feats if my Naruto knowledge doesn't betray me -- I know Storm Shadow does and I'm pretty sure Strider does, though, so this is primarily to slow you down and maybe kill a couple of members if they do lack the dodging abilities.

I see Strider out right dodging these kamikaze bees and SS shooting them down. His marksmanship skills are top notch. Nara's shadow techniques do have a limit, but they can be extended by other shadows. which are abundant here Not only that but as of the time skip he can turn his into a physical shadow arm to grab or take control of someone. Technically no one has any bullet time feats in Naruto. That doesn't mean they don't possess the speed to dodge them. I truly believe he does just based on his fights post time skip. SS certainly does and Strider actually has even greater shows of speed. Reaching supersonic levels in fact. If need be, SS or Strider can block or deflect the bullets right back at Alita. Basically, sniping wont work too much here. Especially considering the time it takes her to get up to the roof and set up a sniping position, is the time my team could have cleared atleast half the distance to you.

Jeffries will use this time to take some of the cars in the area and do this:

The best thing about this? He can do it completely nonchalantly. Doesn't even need to take his hands out of his pockets. This means Jeffries can disappear into the crowd (presumably with his face turned so you can't see the T-Mask) or go hide in a building while siccing multiple carbots after your team. He can do this because, unlike Terrific and Alita, Jeffries doesn't have any special uniform that makes him stick out of a crowd. He's just a dude who wears street clothes. Your team should have no idea where he is in what amounts to a half mile wide stretch of super crowded thoroughfare. And he won't even need to be looking at your team as he has the T-Mask and Alita's drones to give him the vision he needs.

I think the T Mask will give him away quite honestly. Strider should easily use that incriminating piece of facewear to keep track of them.

And yes, I did say multiple, as Jeffries is quite capable of creating and operating multiple constructs:

Now I'll admit there's no way he'll be making a giant army like the time he did in Weapon-X. He had a lot of prep and free time and practically infinite resources given to him by the director. But there's atleast a few cars to work with, so a small group of four or five before your team can cover the half mile distance seems reasonable, don't you think?

No Caption Provided

Wow that's pretty cool. But nothing my team cant handle. Strider should slice through them very very easily with Cypher. It can cut through ceramic armor like wood so a few bots made out of cars shouldn't prove very durable. If they really don't have time to deal with them then Strider can send off a plasma blast to level the whole area. He's managed to one shot a Gundam sized enemy before. The explosion leveled the entire building he was in and he still managed to run out and watch it crumble. The machine was actually more like..Hank Pym sized. You get the idea. It was huge. The blast also has a chance of catching Jeffries but depending on his proximity to the robots its not very likely.

And don't think these robots will just be the typical hulking, slow golem that can only punch. Jeffires can turn raw materials into a variety of weapons, such as a sonic cannon:

No Caption Provided

or equip them with guns

No Caption Provided

Now, I know that's his Box armor doing the feats, but his Box armor is made literally out of raw materials he transmutes into weapons like that. He's perfectly capable of equipping the same weapons from his box armors on his separate robocargolemthings. So you'll have a bunch of hulking robots with deadly weapons tearing their way through the street to start firing on and punching your dudes.

Finally, there's Mr. Terrific. Terrific's first order of business, besides giving my team a couple of T-Masks and patching into Alita's Tiphares comlink, is to pull this little maneuver:

No Caption Provided

Mr. Terrific can transform his T-Suit into street clothes at will and vice versa thanks to being made out of the same super durable materials and a little alteration from his T-Sphere. He'll create himself a little hood and such to make recognizing him impossible, especially thanks to the T-Masks ability to make everyone on my team invisible to technology.

No Caption Provided

A neat trick granted. But if we have sight on your team when the fight starts, then that's all we need. Strider's eyesight is impeccable in locating far out targets. And once he has your team in sight, theyre not going anywhere without him seeing it. He could start by sending a plasma blast straight to your team. Now I realize Mr. T will probably make a shield to block the blast, but that time he spent doing it to protect your team is the time my ninjas take to get into position and make their way to your side.

Terrific's job will be to have 2 of his spare 5 spheres fly around at a distance and launch blasts at your team, similar to what he did to Digitus:

No Caption Provided

He's gonna make sure to have the 3 remaining spheres with him at all times, because he usually likes to fly around with 3 if the situation gets hairy.

Remember, the T-Spheres are quite powerful individually, capable of destroying tanks in single blasts or even crippling superhumans like Captain Nazi by inducing pain. In the event you happen to destroy his two hit and run spheres, Terrific can show Jeffries one of the 3 he keeps with him and have him recreate the tech to replenish the supply -- one of the main reasons I'd like to keep them in close proximity while hiding from your team. Remember, they could be in an alleyway, in a building, behind a building, heck they could be hiding in a dumpster. The only person who should even be slightly visible might be Alita if your team has expertise in tracking sniper fire to its original location.

So, I've got two kinds of suicide drone, a bunch of decked out robots, and world class sniper with guns powerful enough to level concrete walls, two flying spheres capable of destroying tanks and a team of people all fighting from safety all going after your team. I think that's a solid opener!

Its a very solid opener indeed. However my ninjas aren't without their own tricks and speed is an advantage I seem to have and will utilize to the best of their abilities.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dredeuced

@juiceboks:

Yea the distance disadvantage is rather unfortunate for my team in this situation. However I think they can make up for it. Question how is Gabriel against moving targets? I have a strong feeling Strider can outrun the sensors like he's done to radars in the past. If that holds true then Shikamaru should be the only one visible. I say this because SS can pull a disappearing act as soon as the fight starts. You would have to go out of your way to locate him again which should take some time depending on how far he went. Lets just say he ports a few 100 meters away

In the scan I showed you it was tracking cars and motorcycles closing in an full speed. So, at the very least, about 80-100 km/hour, and presumably much faster since it's, you know, a satellite. I don't think your team should be able to escape its eye since it can see the entire battlefield.

Proof that SS can just "disappear" ? He has a heat signature, no one else in the entire area does (because they're all holograms). He'd stick out like a sore thumb.

"ports" ? I didn't know SS could teleport "a few 100 meters" at a time. I'd like some proof. You just showed him pulling a little stunt with a smoke grenade against a crowd of civilians It's neither a multi-hundred meter teleportation feat nor is it any kind of teleportation feat. A smoke grenade wouldn't affect heat sensors, which both Gabriel and my entire team have.

I'm pretty sure they all have the reaction time to avoid explosions like this. Well, SS and Strider should atleast. Regardless though, they all will be taking to the roofs to avoid any ground booby traps.

Do they? Explosions have anywhere from 2000-8000 meters per second expansion speed. Lowballing, that's mach 5+, highballing (which I would do, since this tech and explosion is much more powerful and more advanced than a standard grenade) is mach 23+. I'm not going to assume your character can just do stuff without proof.

Also, if your whole team is taking to the rooftops, then SS is not disappearing. They're actually quite obvious.

I see Strider out right dodging these kamikaze bees and SS shooting them down. His marksmanship skills are top notch. Nara's shadow techniques do have a limit, but they can be extended by other shadows. which are abundant here Not only that but as of the time skip he can turn his into a physical shadow arm to grab or take control of someone. Technically no one has any bullet time feats in Naruto. That doesn't mean they don't possess the speed to dodge them. I truly believe he does just based on his fights post time skip. SS certainly does and Strider actually has even greater shows of speed. Reaching supersonic levels in fact. If need be, SS or Strider can block or deflect the bullets right back at Alita. Basically, sniping wont work too much here. Especially considering the time it takes her to get up to the roof and set up a sniping position, is the time my team could have cleared atleast half the distance to you.

You can't "dodge" the missile bees. It states explicitly that they have high tech tracking abilities -- they home in. Dodging out of the way would just have them change direction midflight and blow him to pieces.

If no one has bullet time feats in Naruto then I'd contest that you can't say Shikamaru has bullet timer reactions. If you could show him catching to/reacting to someone who moves at bullet speeds that'd work, but that's up to you to prove. Until then he just has, what, shuriken throwing reaction speed? Sub speed of sound? I've seen Shikamaru's fights. He got schooled by the weakest Akatsuki members (Hidan and Kizaru) the first time, then used a metric crapton of prep to win against Hidan -- who has no speed or reaction feats to speak of, and relies almost entirely on his crazy immortality powers.

If Strider runs at supersonic speeds then he breaks the speed limits. Spiderman can't run at supersonic speeds. If you meant attack/react at supersonic speeds then sure.

Your team is going up to the roof, too. It shouldn't take them any less time than it does Alita, considering Alita's built in grappling hook:

No Caption Provided

As well as greatly superhuman abilities (I believe she trumps everyone here).

So no, you don't cover half the distance to anyone if you're doing the exact same thing (going to the rooftops, as you said). If I'm being generous to you, both your team and Alita get to the rooftops at the same time and Alita starts firing. PS: Alita is beyond a great marksman. She can headshot people from hundreds of meters away with no sights:

No Caption Provided

And shoot bullets out of the air

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Note: these ball bearings were actually faster than bullets, but I don't know by how much (it's merely stated as such in the manga) so I'll merely cap it as her being able to react to and shoot something as fast as a bullet out of the air.

Without actual dodging feats, I don't understand how Shikamaru isn't automatically dead from her sniping -- nor do I know if SS or Strider are actually as good at dodging as you say. Even if they are, they're not only having Alita shooting at them, but several turret and sonic cannon equipped robots firing on them from the streets (Since you did say you took to the rooftops, this leaves the cars free to shoot), a bunch of missile bees, and a couple of T-spheres leveling blasts at them.

I think the T Mask will give him away quite honestly. Strider should easily use that incriminating piece of facewear to keep track of them.

No one on your team knows who Mr. Terrific is. They don't know what a T-mask is. They have no reason to be looking for it. If they saw the back of someone's head who had a T-Mask on it they wouldn't be able to tell it apart from the holograms since it's not like it's a helmet. Not to mention Terrific and Jeffries are in a building -- you'd have no line of sight from the top of a building to spot it.

Here's the rule from the main thread:

@esquire said:

There is no Prep Time. Both teams are aware of the situation and the names of their opponents, but are given no knowledge of their opponents. If characters have prior knowledge of one another, that can be used. Characters on the same team are given knowledge of their teammates' powers and histories.

With no knowledge other than names, there's no reason for him to know of, think about, or use this as "incriminating" info. The only reason my team can spot yours from the start of the fight is thanks to Gabriel's heat sensors and Mr. Terrific's T-mask's sensors. Your team should lack any real way to locate mine other than complete trial and error...which they can't do, because they're on the rooftops! I stated specifically that Mr. Terrific and Jeffries were ground level and in hiding until your team got closer thanks to their oddly useful ability to have street clothes(Best super power ever!).

My team's playing it safe and at range specifically because they know nothing about yours, by the way. If they did then I'd honestly have Terrific and Alita blitz with 5 t-spheres blasting and Alita's vastly superior melee ability.

No Caption Provided

Wow that's pretty cool. But nothing my team cant handle. Strider should slice through them very very easily with Cypher. It can cut through ceramic armor like wood so a few bots made out of cars shouldn't prove very durable. If they really don't have time to deal with them then Strider can send off a plasma blast to level the whole area. He's managed to one shot a Gundam sized enemy before. The explosion leveled the entire building he was in and he still managed to run out and watch it crumble. The machine was actually more like..Hank Pym sized. You get the idea. It was huge. The blast also has a chance of catching Jeffries but depending on his proximity to the robots its not very likely.

First point of order -- how is Strider slicing them when he's on the roof? While being sniped at? And having multiple t-spheres shoot him from every which way while missile bees fly at him? He's currently dodging missile bees (unlikely considering they home in), going to the roof tops, destroying ground level robots and avoiding sniper fire. That's a lot of multitasking, even for a ninja.

Secondly, in the scan provided it looks like he throws a giant sword like object that somehow destroys...something, I can't make out what. Is that standard gear? Did he REALLY destroy something as big as a Gundam? If so that outstrips the damage output limit of Cyclops beams, even if it's a one shot deal. How many shots like that does he get, does he carry around more than one of those swords? Because Jeffries can make more than one carbot -- I even said 4 or 5 should be more than reasonable considering what he's done before.

Thirdly, Jeffries shouldn't be close to his cars at all -- I did specifically say he sicced them on you autonomously while he goes with Terrific to hide in the buildings, away from the bots. In the scans his car can actually fight without him looking at who it's fighting -- he was having a chat with Diamond Lil while his back was turned and the carbot was beating the crap out of Omega Flight, so this should pose no issue.

Fourthly, you make it sound like he handles the carbots so easily. Jeffries robots can take pretty good hits and he can rebuild them -- cutting them in half won't do anything since they're just transmuted from Jeffries' will. Heck, cutting them in half will just put you point blank with a bunch of robots with deadly weapons firing at you.

A neat trick granted. But if we have sight on your team when the fight starts, then that's all we need. Strider's eyesight is impeccable in locating far out targets. And once he has your team in sight, theyre not going anywhere without him seeing it. He could start by sending a plasma blast straight to your team. Now I realize Mr. T will probably make a shield to block the blast, but that time he spent doing it to protect your team is the time my ninjas take to get into position and make their way to your side.

Neither of our teams have vision of each other from the start of the fight. We're 800 meters away and, from the picture Esquire gave, it's incredibly crowded with holograms. The only reason my team can pick yours out is thanks to infrared T-Mask vision and Gabriel.

You wouldn't be able to see them anyhow, because your team is making a mad dash for the roof while Terrific and Jeffries are hiding at ground level specifically as not to draw attention.

Your ninjas need to cover hundreds of meters to make up for their ranged issues -- do you have scans of Strider using plasma blasts at hundreds of meters, anyhow? Not that it matters too much because you haven't given me any real reason to think you can pick out my guys if the first thing they do is walk into the buildings in street clothes with the cover of hundreds, maybe thousands, of holograms. Terrific shouldn't have to defend anything.

Even if he did, you've now got Strider: scaling a building, dodging sniper fire, dodging missile bees, dodging sonic cannons and turrets, slicing up ground level robots...from the roof, dodging T-Sphere attacks like force blasts, photon blasts, gravity wells or electric shots AND shooting people with plasma blasts even though he can't know where they are. Atleast with SS and Shikamaru you had the restraint to say they just do the best to close their distance, but I doubt Strider is the multitasker you're painting him as.

The funny thing is, even if you had some tech to see through the holograms like radar or heat sensors, Mr. Terrific makes my team invisible to tech:

No Caption Provided

He's actually quite frequently noted that his only superpower is he can make himself invisible to technology.

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better battlefield for Terrific and Jeffries. Completely obstructed line of sight combined with his tech invisibility from his T-masks is perfect. It'd take supernatural senses to get around this and those usually have very strict distance limits, and Jeffries starts near a bunch of cars which he has clear experience turning into really powerful battle drones.

Alita, well, Alita doesn't benefit too much. She's powerful enough to do well in basically any environment, lol.

Its a very solid opener indeed. However my ninjas aren't without their own tricks and speed is an advantage I seem to have and will utilize to the best of their abilities.

Your team is limited by their severe lack of range on a very long battlefield and their inability to be able to find my members. Your post seemed like pretty strained attempts to merely defend my high volume of attacks -- you actually ignored Mr. Terrific's T-spheres attacking you, for instance. I don't blame you, it was quite the onslaught :D.

My team's biggest advantage is that, being entirely tech based, the entire toolsets are built around having tech do their jobs for them while putting themselves in no danger (well...aside from Alita. She's a boss fighter). Their only disadvantage, really, is that Terrific and Jeffries aren't superhuman in physical abilities but...they clearly more than make up for it in versatility.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

@dredeuced Okay..now I could go and qualify the feats and such I refered to and cleared up whatever confusion regarding the scans. But it would be futile. I was grabbing straws as you probably could tell because quite honestly my team is not equipped to deal with yours. I concede. Good luck on the next round man.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, well, I'll guess I'll tag @esquire to let him know, then. Good debating with you.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Looks like you're on to the finals, then. I'll have Sherlock and Cadence finish up in a few days.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire said:

@dredeuced: Looks like you're on to the finals, then. I'll have Sherlock and Cadence finish up in a few days.

Technology es OP.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire said:

Technology es OP.

Remind me to put a "no homing explosive drones of doom" clause in my next tournament, lol.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: Then I'll just have to use Zazie.

You don't want me to use Zazie :P

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Esquire

@dredeuced: Maybe I should make a clause where Dredeuced only gets to use Alfred and Jarvis in my tournaments. :P

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dredeuced

@esquire: I'd stomp. Alfred is way above street level. Now you're just rigging things in my favor!

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: I guess I'll just have to do a cosmic tournament next, then! >:/

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dredeuced

@esquire said:

@dredeuced: I guess I'll just have to do a cosmic tournament next, then! >:/

ya got me beat there. The only thing I can pull out of BAA is Don Fua punching a blackhole into existence.

I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, ESQUIRE.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Esquire

@dredeuced: That may be the single most absurd striking feat I've ever heard of. o.0

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire said:

@dredeuced: That may be the single most absurd striking feat I've ever heard of. o.0

He literally has the power to pull infinite energy out of the void:

It's pretty awesome. His other hand is capable of negating any attack -- he cancelled out an antimatter annihilation event that had the exact same level of power as that black hole punch just before this, and he can quantumly exist and not exist at the same time.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Well I'm glad to see that he isn't OP at all. :P

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers