Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

CadenceV2 Team Sharpshooter

• Roland Gilead (Six Shooters, Skolpadda, Demon Jawbone, Oy, Knife)
  • Liara T'soni (Biotics, Carnifex, Scoirpion, Armour)
  • Ultimate Hawkeye (Bow, Arrows, All Trick Arrows, HEs Handguns, All Trick Ammo)

Dredeuced Team Tech

• Madison Jeffries
  • Mr Terrific (7 T-Spheres)
  • TUNED Alita

Rules:

• In character
  • Win by Death, KO, BFR, or Incapacitation
  • Team Chemistry does come into play
  • No Prep
  • All DC Characters are Pre-52, but Post-52 Feats can be used in most cases
  • All Marvel Characters are Current unless otherwise specified
  • Standard Gear unless otherwise specified
  • Location is unpopulated.
  • Teams start 1500 feet apart at the opposite bases of the hills.
  • Hills are 100 feet high and assumed to be mirror images of each other.
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Final......

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really looking towards this debate.....I expect great things!

*gets popcorn*

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5 HigorM  Moderator
No Caption Provided

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DireDrill

@esquire: You've now skewed it in Cadence's favor as an open environment gives him the range advantage. There is no truly neutral battlefield, each one will always convey an advantage upon one team. Luck will always play a part in a battle and drawing the right opposing team or battlefield will always convey an advantage.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dredeuced

@diredrill: Don't worry, bro, I can still handle this. I actually built my team specifically in case I ended up in an environment where Jeffries had no materials to work with.

Alita is geared out beyond imagination.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, @cadencev2 I'm gonna start this off again!

At 1500 feet apart, it's actually quite a long distance for any of our ranged attacks to travel without our team being able to dodge the shots, so my team's gonna move behind the hill away from your team, to further use it as cover from your team while they do a little bit of set up -- this should be perfectly in character because Jeffries DOES need a few seconds to set himself up beforehand. Terrific will repeat the strategy from the previous thread of using all 7 spheres to let out a blast of around this magnitude:

No Caption Provided

at the side of the hill to mess with your footing and provide my team cover fire while they get to some sort of cover and gear up.

Alita will also provide cover fire with her rifle while backtracking, which should be more than capable of shooting some of your own shots out of the air. I can provide feats of her aiming and reaction time if necessary -- safe to say arrows and bullets wouldn't cut it.

Onto Jeffries. Instead of having a giant boat to turn into armor, this time, there's clearly absolutely no metal or plastic or glass in a hillside for Jeffries to transmute into armor or weapons. You'd think this would be a huge problem: Jeffries is little more than a normal guy with some superheroing experience without materials to transmute! Thankfully, Alita's basic Tuned Gear includes this:

No Caption Provided

A large bike named Mobile Unit with a giant gun attached to it! To give a sense of scale:

No Caption Provided

Alita's about 5'4-5'5, but that bike is quite clearly large enough to create body armor and fashion a weapon out of the solenoid gun attached to it for Jeffries -- she also has a giant damascus blade if he needed a little extra material(the bike's holding it) but I think the bike should be more than enough. The bike is also, inherently, attached to Alita's communications link and that means all Terrific has to do is get on the same frequency for my entire team to have a shared com link.

Just in case some of the other people haven't seen the last cancelled thread, here's a couple of showings of him creating armor quite quickly out of whatever his surroundings were:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Alita will, once again, let her drones out. While I'm sure you remember them, here they are for those who didn't see the first thread:

Missile bees are homing drones the size of, well, bees and they lock in on their target and attempt to deal a fatal blow -- you can see them specifically going for the target's heads, for instance.

Next are the arachnos:

While they can't fly, they are even smaller (size of a pencil eraser) and are more attuned to setting traps in the area. Presumably in this environment, they'd hide in the grass, posing as a normal spider, before exploding! The devastation it wreaks is quite large, capable of taking out large concrete walls.

And finally, lice probes:

No Caption Provided

They're entirely non offensive, but there's literally dozens upon dozens of them -- all the size of a small louse, and their job is to scout for your team's locations and check for any traps your team sets up.

Mr. Terrific will use the short reprieve to set Jeffries' Armor up with 3 of his 7 t-spheres(leaving him with 4). Jeffries SHOULD be able to integrate the tech into his suit, as he's naturally technopathic and has Terrific there to assist in the knowledge. This should effectively give Jeffries flight from two of the spheres being implanted in his armor's legs. While Jeffries HAD made suits that could fly, he usually had to phase into them or create the Box armor, which aren't allowed for this tourney, so this should cover the bases by just giving him devices that can give a normal man flight on their own.

A little proof that Terrific's spheres can give him flight with just 2:

No Caption Provided

And the third will give him access to any plethora of abilities the Spheres give, such as forcefields, gravity wells, force blasts, photon blasts, neural shocks etc etc by being installed in his left arm. Jeffries right arm will use the Solenoid Quench gun pictured previously, which can blow large chunks out of a massive steel robot:

No Caption Provided

How does it work? Well:

No Caption Provided

A rail gun that fire at 5km/s! It only has two shots before needing to recharge, though.

Funny thing is, I never got to use this in your tournament because the power output was lower (I thought the quench gun was more powerful than a large block of C4) but I'm pretty sure this falls within Cyclops' Visored Blast range, considering those could hold of dudes like The Hulk/WWHulk for awhile and move at lightspeed(a whole lot faster than 5km/s, lol).

Speaking of Gabriel, my team will keep track of your team's movements from the hill with using this handy dandy scout and support satellite:

No Caption Provided

Which should be more than capable of seeing the entire battlefield and keeping an eye on your team at all times.

So my opening move is Cover Fire-> Retreat -> release drones while building Jeffries an awesome suit -> Shoot yo guys.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: Don't worry, bro, I can still handle this. I actually built my team specifically in case I ended up in an environment where Jeffries had no materials to work with.

Alita is geared out beyond imagination.

well in all fairness lets raise the bet here. Lets do best 2 out of 3. If I win this, we will have one more match in a neutral setting of some kind were we will agree on. If I win votes here. @esquire Your Tourney had its forfeits, lets make up for that here.

Opening post coming shortly.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced: Alright, cool starter.

My plan.

Step 1) I have 3 brilliant leaders and tacticians on my team. First thing Hawkeye will do do is scope the competition. Liara like waise can scan any tech around with the Omni Tool readouts.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Omni Tool is a multi purpose device.

Not a whole lot of reading, the Scan 2 is key. It is a 3 Dimensional repair, attack, creating device. It has scanners and most advance form of CPU hook up. It is a long Distance (Light years) Communicator. It can even send Medi Gel where I need it.

It is awesome tool.

Point is Liara has a way of scanning your team and actions at all times as long they are using tech. Your team has no clue of this nor you gave any indication they will prepare for this.

Now Liara is not Tali (The ME hacker supreme) and will not be able to hack your stuff, she will be able to see what is going on by scans of the Tech your using and what your doing with it.

This in turn means, ALL your little bug traps are seen and known about.

Oh yeah.

On top of this Hawkeye is also a superior Marksman who has Superhuman sight as well keeps all coordinates in his head. If he has a general Idea where ya are, he can target you.

Super Human Powers, Twitch Factor and Sight.

No Caption Provided

He is a Biological Map and Compass.

Step 2) Roland and Hawkeye have 1100 FPS guns. I know people can dodge, but even guys like Spider Man cannot dodge or out move the reaction and Marksmanship of Hawkeye who shot Spider Mans webs out and tagged him with a Sleeping Dart.

HE vs Spider Man. While holding back for Information no less!

Now Roland I can write all day about. So here is a general Idea on his Accuracy and Speed.

Accuracy feats!

Scan 1: Roland Fires his guns after being in pitch blackness for day and then fires again near Blind with perfect aim. The Gunslinger

Scan 2: Roland sick and dying uses a inaccurate Automatic pistol to predict and make a head shot. Drawing of Three

Scan 3: Roland Accuracy is commented when throwing a rock as true as his shooting. The Wastelands

Scan 4: Roland fires from the hip at Wolves of Calla (Robots) Antennas under their hoods with ease. Wolves of Calla

Scan 5-8: Roland spends a day with no food or water shooting explosive Harry Potter Sneetches that zig zag thru the air. Dark Tower

Roland Speed with his Revolvers and hands is described as Supernatural, Preternatural, and Blinding.

Scan 1: Roland speed to fast to see. Dark Tower

Scan 2: Roland Speed again with his back turn. Dark Tower

Scan 3: Roland dying of a fever moves too fast for human thought and described as fast as Blue Summer Lightning. Drawing of Three

Scan 4: Rolands Blinding speed again. Wizard and Glass

Scan 5: Rolands Supernatural Speed in reloading on horse back and galloping. Wizard and Glass

Scan 6: Roland Reloads with in human speed while dodging a mob. The Gunslinger

Scan 7: Roland reloads with a guy aiming at him with his teeth super fast. Drawing of Three

Scan 8: Description of Cuthbert speed and Roland is twice as fast according to Cuthbert and Alain.

Scan 9: Eddie Dean (Cuthbert reborn) drops down as Roland shoots 3 shots faster than he can think. The Wastelands

Scan 10: Roland as a child showed faster reaction and hand speed than other train gunslingers.

All great Examples of his Superhuman Hand Speed and Accuracy. He never missed a shot since Drawing of 3 Novel. That is Bokk 2 of 7!

Point is Roland sees Mr. T trying cover fire, Mr. T is getting sniped by one of these 2 guys.

No Caption Provided

Now you could argue use of Force Fields or dodging, I then Argue dodging 2 guys on Dead Shots level of Accuracy, or using FFs when you have no clue how good shots my team is?

I think if Mr. Terrific is dumb enough to lay cover fire and be seen, he is dead. Meanwhile Liara has a idea what your doing as well your little louse spy bots.

Step 3) Nuke Arrow. I have it and see no reason why not to use this one arrow

HE can shoot a Flash Bang Arrow first and Nuke Arrow right behind it. He has the Ability to shoot 3-4 arrows in a second.

He shoots arrows very fast due to his Twitch Factor.

So Flash Bang goes First.

No Caption Provided

Followed by Nuke Arrow.

No Caption Provided

And thats Game.

All this within the first 10 seconds of battle.

Best part about my team is they dont miss.

No Caption Provided

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dredeuced

@cadencev2:

lright, cool starter.

My plan.

Step 1) I have 3 brilliant leaders and tacticians on my team. First thing Hawkeye will do do is scope the competition. Liara like waise can scan any tech around with the Omni Tool readouts.

The Omni Tool is a multi purpose device.

Not a whole lot of reading, the Scan 2 is key. It is a 3 Dimensional repair, attack, creating device. It has scanners and most advance form of CPU hook up. It is a long Distance (Light years) Communicator. It can even send Medi Gel where I need it.

It is awesome tool.

Point is Liara has a way of scanning your team and actions at all times as long they are using tech. Your team has no clue of this nor you gave any indication they will prepare for this.

Two things. First, the Omni-Tool can not scan equipment over 1500 feet away. It almost always requires being atleast within 20 meters of whatever you're targeting with the scan (If gameplay and every cutscene ever was an indicator)

Secondly, I read your scan and it specifically said "Most standard equipment, including weapons and armor, from a distance." I'll have you know that Mr. Terrific's gear is anything but standard -- his tech involves 9th dimensional power sources and infinite fractal mechanics:

No Caption Provided

There's no gear like it in the DC universe, and certainly not in the Mass Effect universe. Even if your Omni tool COULD scan from 1,500 feet away (Plus however much my team is retreating), it'd be completely baffled by Terrific's abilities and tech.

This in turn means, ALL your little bug traps are seen and known about.

Knowing about missile bees coming at you won't help when missile bees come at you. Just a heads up.

You won't know about Gabriel because it's literally miles into the sky.

On top of this Hawkeye is also a superior Marksman who has Superhuman sight as well keeps all coordinates in his head. If he has a general Idea where ya are, he can target you.

Super Human Powers, Twitch Factor and Sight.

He is a Biological Map and Compass.

Oh, I don't know about superior.

I'm not really worried about him targeting my team, but we'll get to that.

Step 2) Roland and Hawkeye have 1100 FPS guns. I know people can dodge, but even guys like Spider Man cannot dodge or out move the reaction and Marksmanship of Hawkeye who shot Spider Mans webs out and tagged him with a Sleeping Dart.

HE vs Spider Man. While holding back for Information no less!

The only time he hit Spiderman here was when Spider-Man was distracted and seemingly unaware of his presence. Despite all of his super Marksman ship, Spiderman dodges quite a few shots in these scans and only goes down to the apparent tranqs from the first shot. And he was much closer than 1500 feet, as well.

Now Roland I can write all day about. So here is a general Idea on his Accuracy and Speed.

These are all nice but won't be quite relevant when I get to my later scans.

All great Examples of his Superhuman Hand Speed and Accuracy. He never missed a shot since Drawing of 3 Novel. That is Bokk 2 of 7!

Point is Roland sees Mr. T trying cover fire, Mr. T is getting sniped by one of these 2 guys.

Now you could argue use of Force Fields or dodging, I then Argue dodging 2 guys on Dead Shots level of Accuracy, or using FFs when you have no clue how good shots my team is?

I think if Mr. Terrific is dumb enough to lay cover fire and be seen, he is dead. Meanwhile Liara has a idea what your doing as well your little louse spy bots.

You kidding me? Mr. Terrific can dodge a whole room of trained soldiers at point blank range

And you're arguing that, because your guys are good shots, that Mr. Terrific can't dodge them? He's got 1,500 feet of distance before your bullets reach us. 1100 feet per second bullets, correct? he'd have literally more than a second to dodge. That's disregarding the speed loss the bullets have en route to their target, mind you. Terrific may have as much as a full two seconds to dodge bullets slower than stuff he's dodging, from 30 more sources, at point blank range.

Meanwhile, there's a reason I said Alita was providing cover fire:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After a man who goes by the name "Sonic Finger" Launches a ball bearing at her a greater than bullet speeds, Alita shoots it out of the sky herself. Alita's got the reaction time and the aim to shoot a bullet speed object that's actually smaller than a bullet out of the air.

Now, I know what you might be thinking: "Dredeuced, he's merely flicking that ball bearing! And his name is Sonic Finger -- these shots aren't just the speed of sound!"

Well, here's the thing. Sonic Finger's shots are actually faster than a .50 cal rifle:

He was able to react to and shoot .50 cal speed knives and completely cancel them out -- which means his bearings would have to be going SIGNIFICANTLY faster than a .50 cal because they have much less mass than the knives. And Alita could shoot that out of the air before she ever even learned Chi. What's chi you ask?

No Caption Provided

Chi is a power that gives you effective combat precognition. Alita's chi is powerful enough to give her 15 meter omnidirectional awareness at the molecular level:

No Caption Provided

The second any of your shots come within 15 meters of any of my teammates, Terrific could dodge them and Alita could shoot them out of the air. I'd like to see Hawkeye shoot something moving faster than a .50cal that's as small as a ball bearing if you want to keep the "superior marksman" idea going.

That said, Alita could shoot them down far before they even reached 15 meters. She's shown to be able to hit accurately right at her target from several hundred meters away:

Just to confirm the hundreds of meters thing -- these guys couldn't even see her without Binoculars when she made this shot:

No Caption Provided

(also a nice lil strength feat there, lol)

PS: How good is YOUR team at dodging bullets? I'm sure given the distance if they have any bullet dodging feats to speak off, they could quite easily get out of the way of Alita's shots. I know Liara has a bullet dodging feat, but I'm unsure of Hawkeye or Roland.

Step 3) Nuke Arrow. I have it and see no reason why not to use this one arrow

HE can shoot a Flash Bang Arrow first and Nuke Arrow right behind it. He has the Ability to shoot 3-4 arrows in a second.

You kidding me with these arrows? Arrows are so massively slower than bullets, both Alita and Terrific could shoot them long before they ever reached my team. Even if it didn't prematurely set off the blast, it'd stop their flight for sure.

Followed by Nuke Arrow.

A nuke arrow that apparently takes time to go off. Jeffries could disassemble it or literally throw it away from my team like he did a chunk of sentinel:

15 to 20 feet ain't nothin. It wouldn't even get that close to my team with Jeffries here.

That's if you assume it somehow got past Terrific blasting it or Alita shooting it out of the sky with her rifle. Alita's rifle is automatic so it'd quite easily keep up with the pace you set for Hawkeye's firing speed.

And thats Game.

All this within the first 10 seconds of battle.

Best part about my team is they dont miss.

Maybe they don't miss some people, but at 1500 feet away with shots that take anywhere from 2(bullets) to 5 (arrows) seconds to even reach my team, they'd get disabled by Alita and Terrific effortlessly.

Not to mention that you seemed to have assumed that Liara scanning the missile bee made it so that they just stop trying to home in on you and explode. I assumed your team was going to, I don't know, try to shoot the deadly missiles coming to blow your heads off, but if your team's dedicated to shooting shots pointlessly at a team of people who can shoot .50cal+ bullets out of the sky, dodge a room full of 40 soldiers trying to shoot them, or transmute metal on the fly then I won't stop you.

Your team might have good aim, but there's nothing they can do about people who can move out of the way of their shots before they clear the massive 1,500 foot distance.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced:

Two things. First, the Omni-Tool can not scan equipment over 1500 feet away. It almost always requires being atleast within 20 meters of whatever you're targeting with the scan (If gameplay and every cutscene ever was an indicator)

Secondly, I read your scan and it specifically said "Most standard equipment, including weapons and armor, from a distance." I'll have you know that Mr. Terrific's gear is anything but standard -- his tech involves 9th dimensional power sources and infinite fractal mechanics:

There's no gear like it in the DC universe, and certainly not in the Mass Effect universe. Even if your Omni tool COULD scan from 1,500 feet away (Plus however much my team is retreating), it'd be completely baffled by Terrific's abilities and tech.

Actually the Omni Tool can. Garrus used it to scan over 1500 feet when the Mercs of Omega were trying to attack his position from far below. He scan his area and found them.

Liara in the comics scanned a entire underground complex for life signs.

It has a transmission power of over +Lightyears while she was Deep Under the Ocean! It has amazing power frequency.

As for Mr. Terrific's gear, Is it Tech? Is it powered by Energy of some kind? It will register. She will not understand it, but I never claim she would. Merely she sees your postions with that tech being used.

Knowing about missile bees coming at you won't help when missile bees come at you. Just a heads up.

You won't know about Gabriel because it's literally miles into the sky.

Gives me a chance to counter if I know they are coming. A Barrier field would work nicely. Or a Singularity in there general area. Clearing the problem with a crushing gravity well.

No Caption Provided

Or the Barrier

No Caption Provided

Your Missile Bees would have no effect. Also I would not put it past Roland to pick them off either. The guy has already shot out Harry Potter Sneetches out of the sky when he had the Dark Tower song mushing his brain for a day straight.

Shooting little robot bees be no problem.

Also I see no reason why Liara's Omni Tool cannot pick up your frequency. Liara as Shadow Broker has picked up Frequency with her Omni Tool all the time in ME3.

Oh, I don't know about superior.

I'm not really worried about him targeting my team, but we'll get to that.

I think it is safe to say he is superior marksman than anyone on your team by miles. Roland as well.

The only time he hit Spiderman here was when Spider-Man was distracted and seemingly unaware of his presence. Despite all of his super Marksman ship, Spiderman dodges quite a few shots in these scans and only goes down to the apparent tranqs from the first shot. And he was much closer than 1500 feet, as well.

Again, I will point this out. HE has...

1) Dodged Spider Mans Attacks.

2) Kept Spider Man on the back foot while the Knock Out Dart work.

3) Pegged Pete with the Knock out dart regardless as Spidey has Spider Sense.

4) Shot out Spider Mans Webs to keep him from getting away.

So yeah, it was impressive. Considering Spidey moves fast enough to dance in between chain gun fire.

You kidding me? Mr. Terrific can dodge a whole room of trained soldiers at point blank range

And you're arguing that, because your guys are good shots, that Mr. Terrific can't dodge them? He's got 1,500 feet of distance before your bullets reach us. 1100 feet per second bullets, correct? he'd have literally more than a second to dodge. That's disregarding the speed loss the bullets have en route to their target, mind you. Terrific may have as much as a full two seconds to dodge bullets slower than stuff he's dodging, from 30 more sources, at point blank range.

Yes. I am. You prove Mr. Terrific can dodge no name cannon fodder.

I prove my guys can tag things that are humanly impossible.

Also show me a scan of Mr. Terrific going faster than even 200 FPS. My Bullets are traveling over 1100 FPS. Near Mach 1.

Also I emphasize he has no knowledge of the SUPER HUMAN marksmen on my team.

Meanwhile, there's a reason I said Alita was providing cover fire:

After a man who goes by the name "Sonic Finger" Launches a ball bearing at her a greater than bullet speeds, Alita shoots it out of the sky herself. Alita's got the reaction time and the aim to shoot a bullet speed object that's actually smaller than a bullet out of the air.

Now, I know what you might be thinking: "Dredeuced, he's merely flicking that ball bearing! And his name is Sonic Finger -- these shots aren't just the speed of sound!"

Well, here's the thing. Sonic Finger's shots are actually faster than a .50 cal rifle:

He was able to react to and shoot .50 cal speed knives and completely cancel them out -- which means his bearings would have to be going SIGNIFICANTLY faster than a .50 cal because they have much less mass than the knives. And Alita could shoot that out of the air before she ever even learned Chi. What's chi you ask?

Chi is a power that gives you effective combat precognition. Alita's chi is powerful enough to give her 15 meter omnidirectional awareness at the molecular level:

The second any of your shots come within 15 meters of any of my teammates, Terrific could dodge them and Alita could shoot them out of the air. I'd like to see Hawkeye shoot something moving faster than a .50cal that's as small as a ball bearing if you want to keep the "superior marksman" idea going.

That said, Alita could shoot them down far before they even reached 15 meters. She's shown to be able to hit accurately right at her target from several hundred meters away:

Just to confirm the hundreds of meters thing -- these guys couldn't even see her without Binoculars when she made this shot:

(also a nice lil strength feat there, lol)

PS: How good is YOUR team at dodging bullets? I'm sure given the distance if they have any bullet dodging feats to speak off, they could quite easily get out of the way of Alita's shots. I know Liara has a bullet dodging feat, but I'm unsure of Hawkeye or Roland.

Again I am not worried.

Barrier equals win. I can hold a field over my guys if one gets shot.

Roland has Amazing durability. Amazing.

After the Battle of Jericho Hill Roland been Shot and Skull Cracked. As seen from above he not only gets back but Sprints with a friend in his arms.

He can take a shot. Hawkeye can also take one base of feats. Liara has Medi Gel.

However with my Flash Bang Arrow starting out... well, I do not see how accurate she is with that in her face.

You kidding me with these arrows? Arrows are so massively slower than bullets, both Alita and Terrific could shoot them long before they ever reached my team. Even if it didn't prematurely set off the blast, it'd stop their flight for sure.

Why would they shoot them and not try to dodge them? 90% of people do. Also PLEASE shoot my Flash Bang Arrow.

Blinded.

A nuke arrow that apparently takes time to go off. Jeffries could disassemble it or literally throw it away from my team like he did a chunk of sentinel:

Yeah, it took time as Hawkeye wanted Thor to get clear.

15 to 20 feet ain't nothin. It wouldn't even get that close to my team with Jeffries here.

That's if you assume it somehow got past Terrific blasting it or Alita shooting it out of the sky with her rifle. Alita's rifle is automatic so it'd quite easily keep up with the pace you set for Hawkeye's firing speed.

Blinded. Fact. Or Mr. T is head shot and dead.

Maybe they don't miss some people, but at 1500 feet away with shots that take anywhere from 2(bullets) to 5 (arrows) seconds to even reach my team, they'd get disabled by Alita and Terrific effortlessly.

Your this character is moving faster than Bullets can travel as well reacting faster than Mach 1 Speeds?

Well since that is your strategy....

Stasis!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What is Stasis? Well you know. It is that move with NO TRAVEL TIME and INSTANT use.

No Caption Provided

This is a core power of Liara. Ontop of this she has Hyper Sonic speed when Biotic up.

This means she can not only dodge all of your gals attacks, but she can freeze her for 21 seconds total. Wow, I just took you girl out of the fight. Mr. Terrific is now the target who would get OWNED by HE and Roland.

Point is I have Medi Gel that can fix Roland or Hawkeye up.

Then I have foreknowledge of your best shooter.

Then Stasis.

Not to mention that you seemed to have assumed that Liara scanning the missile bee made it so that they just stop trying to home in on you and explode. I assumed your team was going to, I don't know, try to shoot the deadly missiles coming to blow your heads off, but if your team's dedicated to shooting shots pointlessly at a team of people who can shoot .50cal+ bullets out of the sky, dodge a room full of 40 soldiers trying to shoot them, or transmute metal on the fly then I won't stop you.

I think it is in character for Liara to just throw up a Biotic Barrier. Easy day. Roland I know for a fact can hit those things as I showed.

As for your ace in the whole. Means nothing to Liara who can take your .50 cal out of the game.

Your team might have good aim, but there's nothing they can do about people who can move out of the way of their shots before they clear the massive 1,500 foot distance.

Actually there is nothing you can do vs my Trick Arrows, Superior Shooting, and Liara's Biotic power versatility.

Really, you admit your team will blind themselves on the Clearly super Flash Bang HE used on Thor, as well now giving away your best shooters position and ability for Liara to simply patch her guys up and Biotic up for a Speed Blitz / Stasis Combo. At that point it is game over for your team.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dredeuced

@cadencev2:

Actually the Omni Tool can. Garrus used it to scan over 1500 feet when the Mercs of Omega were trying to attack his position from far below. He scan his area and found them.

Liara in the comics scanned a entire underground complex for life signs.

It has a transmission power of over +Lightyears while she was Deep Under the Ocean! It has amazing power frequency.

As for Mr. Terrific's gear, Is it Tech? Is it powered by Energy of some kind? It will register. She will not understand it, but I never claim she would. Merely she sees your postions with that tech being used.

I'm skeptical of both of those size wise, but I'll concede it. It does neutralize the Arachnos' stealth capabilities.

Oh, good, you know someone on my team has some kind of tech that does...something. That'll help, lol.

Gives me a chance to counter if I know they are coming. A Barrier field would work nicely. Or a Singularity in there general area. Clearing the problem with a crushing gravity well.

Missile Bees attack from multiple angles, so this would only work to kill a couple of them at any given time.

Or the Barrier

Your Missile Bees would have no effect. Also I would not put it past Roland to pick them off either. The guy has already shot out Harry Potter Sneetches out of the sky when he had the Dark Tower song mushing his brain for a day straight.

This can't be true or you're breaking the durability limit. I know of Liara's Barrier and I'm quite sure it gets taken out by any form of general explosive. It can't tank multiple blasts from Missile Bees.

Shooting little robot bees be no problem.

Oh, so you're not shooting at my team. Good to know -- if you were then you'd get blasted to pieces. Glad to know your team is smart enough to deal with the pressing targets first.

Also I see no reason why Liara's Omni Tool cannot pick up your frequency. Liara as Shadow Broker has picked up Frequency with her Omni Tool all the time in ME3.

I dare you to try to hack into Alita's systems. I'll put up Alita's anti-hacking feats against Liara's any day. The most you'd do is get your own systems disabled. Ontop of that she's got two separate drones built to do ECM (electronic counter measures) to anyone who tries to dick with their systems (Everyone is running on Alita's systems, as I said) which I can dig scans out for you if you need.

I think it is safe to say he is superior marksman than anyone on your team by miles. Roland as well.

Nothing that I've seen so far proves it.

Again, I will point this out. HE has...

1) Dodged Spider Mans Attacks.

2) Kept Spider Man on the back foot while the Knock Out Dart work.

3) Pegged Pete with the Knock out dart regardless as Spidey has Spider Sense.

4) Shot out Spider Mans Webs to keep him from getting away.

So yeah, it was impressive. Considering Spidey moves fast enough to dance in between chain gun fire.

He got caught by Spiderman's attacks. And again, getting a tranq on him when he wasn't aware is nice, but it doesn't mean that Spidey can't dodge him when Spidey was clearly dodging afterwards. My team is quite aware that your team is there and can fire on us.

Yes. I am. You prove Mr. Terrific can dodge no name cannon fodder.

I prove my guys can tag things that are humanly impossible.

Also show me a scan of Mr. Terrific going faster than even 200 FPS. My Bullets are traveling over 1100 FPS. Near Mach 1.

Also I emphasize he has no knowledge of the SUPER HUMAN marksmen on my team.

This is asinine. It takes literally over a second for any of your attacks to reach my team. Terrific has blatant point blank dodging feats with and without his T-spheres giving him flight and movement. Dodging "no name fodder" is ridiculous when they were still firing guns and were still trained soldiers.

He doesn't need to know someone is Superhuman at shooting to know to dodge a bullet. Aim becomes irrelevant when my team can see the shots coming and dodge them. They have a defined trajectory as soon as they leave the gun that my team can dodge.

Again I am not worried.

Barrier equals win. I can hold a field over my guys if one gets shot.

What? Liara's Barrier can not tank a Solenoid Cannon, Terrific's blasts, or heck even Alita's rifle or pistol. I'll get onto this in a second.

Roland has Amazing durability. Amazing.

After the Battle of Jericho Hill Roland been Shot and Skull Cracked. As seen from above he not only gets back but Sprints with a friend in his arms.

He can take a shot. Hawkeye can also take one base of feats. Liara has Medi Gel.

Yeah, no, Roland is not getting up from getting shot by Alita's guns:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Alita's guns destroyed armored cars like Fodder. The second scan is her rifle, which completely decimates the car in one shot. If you're questioning whether it's movie logic of blowing up the gas tank, well:

No Caption Provided

Here pistol, which is much less powerful than her rifle, tears enormous holes in concrete with its shots. So I think it's safe to say that if your guys eat a shot from Alita's rifle then their bodies will get blasted apart.

However with my Flash Bang Arrow starting out... well, I do not see how accurate she is with that in her face.

Why would they shoot them and not try to dodge them? 90% of people do. Also PLEASE shoot my Flash Bang Arrow.

Blinded.

Blinded. Fact. Or Mr. T is head shot and dead.

Do you realize how slow arrows are to Alita? She would destroy it before it even reached halfway to my team. None of your arrows should even make it to my side of the battlefield.

I mean, seriously, if she can shoot something that's faster than a .50cal rifle at close range out of the air, why the heck is an arrow getting past her?

Yeah, it took time as Hawkeye wanted Thor to get clear.

Prove it. Show him using the Nuke arrow and having it go off as soon as it lands. You showed me one scan of it taking multiple seconds -- long enough for someone to get away -- before it went off. Jeffries could literally disassemble it in that time or just throw it away. Jeffries' range is also much greater than 20 feet, so they arrow would also not reach us even if it did go that fast. Also, also, ALSO Alita would shoot it out of the sky or Terrific would. Arrows are slow.

Your this character is moving faster than Bullets can travel as well reacting faster than Mach 1 Speeds?

No, my character can clear the couple of feet it takes to clear a bullet's trajectory before your bullet can travel 1500 feet. Stop using this strawman. No one on my or your team is faster than a bullet, they can quite assuredly dodge them. Spiderman was allowed in this tournament, after all, and he's dodged bullets right before they hit him before. Imagine if he had 1500 feet of leeway and...well, you get my point.

Alita has effective precognition, too, just like Spidey.

Well since that is your strategy....

What is Stasis? Well you know. It is that move with NO TRAVEL TIME and INSTANT use.

Stasis, as with all Biotics, have a limited range. Stretching out biotic powers greatly weakens biotics users. I've used Liara before -- you're not gonna cheese my team that easily. There's no reason to think Liara can use stasis at 1500 feet distances.

This is a core power of Liara. Ontop of this she has Hyper Sonic speed when Biotic up.

This means she can not only dodge all of your gals attacks, but she can freeze her for 21 seconds total. Wow, I just took you girl out of the fight. Mr. Terrific is now the target who would get OWNED by HE and Roland

Then you're disqualified. No one on our teams is allowed to move at hypersonic speeds.

We can DODGE hypersonic things, given aim dodging or moving the right amount of distance before a bullet covers the distance it takes to shoot someone, but we cannot move at hypersonic speeds. That's massively faster than Spider-man.

Also, just a note, ME stasis fails on highly armored targets. Also your team is not allowed to have TK above 1 ton -- so, assuming Stasis counts as TK (asking @esquire for a ruling here) then Alita would break out of it quite effortlessly, as she:

No Caption Provided

Is greatly over 1 ton strength.

Point is I have Medi Gel that can fix Roland or Hawkeye up.

Good luck. If Alita hits any part of your characters bodies then everything else will go flying. Hit in the torso? Cut in half from sheer trauma. Shot in the arm? Can't medigel that back together. Got Force blasted by Terrific? Well, you're not a tank, I imagine you wouldn't fair much better.

As for your ace in the whole. Means nothing to Liara who can take your .50 cal out of the game.

It is much, much stronger than a .50 cal and you have neither the range or the TK strength (if Esquire rules biotics like lift, pull, throw and stasis as Telekinetic) to hold Alita.

Actually there is nothing you can do vs my Trick Arrows, Superior Shooting, and Liara's Biotic power versatility.

Your shooting isn't superior. Your attacks are neither lightspeed like Terrific's (his abilities are photon blasts, i can provide the scan if you want) nor have you shown anything resembling better aim than Alita, who has shot much faster, much smaller targets out of the air than you've shown of any of your characters.

Liara's biotics have limited range. You know this as well as I.

Really, you admit your team will blind themselves on the Clearly super Flash Bang HE used on Thor, as well now giving away your best shooters position and ability for Liara to simply patch her guys up and Biotic up for a Speed Blitz / Stasis Combo. At that point it is game over for your team.

What do you mean my team would intentionally blind themselves? She'd shoot your arrows down before they cleared a hundred feet.

Also what do you mean give away my position? We can clearly see each other. The hills are equidistant and the exact same height and we're both at the top of the hills. We can see each other at the start of the fight. Jeffries knows Hawkeye uses trick arrows and can fill my team in on shooting them down. It should be fish in a barrel to someone with alita's shooting feats.

Your team's projectiles are laughably slow and weak compared to my team's ranged options. You still don't tell me how you plan on dodging or surviving the solenoid quench gun firing on you at mach 14, light speed blasts that destroy tanks, or a much more powerful, much faster rifle blowing holes in your team the size of a car. Alita has the benefit of full auto, Terrific has the benefit of firing 4 at a time (given he is giving 3 to Jeffries), and jeffries is firing the solenoid cannon + 1 tsphere while flying around (as is Terrific, mind you).

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced:

I'm skeptical of both of those size wise, but I'll concede it. It does neutralize the Arachnos' stealth capabilities.

Oh, good, you know someone on my team has some kind of tech that does...something. That'll help, lol.

It helps alot since you have No knoweldge on my team and what they can do. I know all your guys are relying on tech.

Better than nothing and it allows Liara to pin point positions.

Missile Bees attack from multiple angles, so this would only work to kill a couple of them at any given time.

Then a Barrier.

This can't be true or you're breaking the durability limit. I know of Liara's Barrier and I'm quite sure it gets taken out by any form of general explosive. It can't tank multiple blasts from Missile Bees.

I see how it breaks the limit. It is NOT her durability. It is her Biotic Power which is also NOT TK. In fact it falls under the Cyclopes Energy rule if anything as it is Gravity and Dark Matter manipulation.

Bamsky.

Oh, so you're not shooting at my team. Good to know -- if you were then you'd get blasted to pieces. Glad to know your team is smart enough to deal with the pressing targets first.

HE is. Only Roland can pick off the bes, however he does not need to as I will use a Barrier.

I am just showing how worthless your Bees are.

I dare you to try to hack into Alita's systems. I'll put up Alita's anti-hacking feats against Liara's any day. The most you'd do is get your own systems disabled. Ontop of that she's got two separate drones built to do ECM (electronic counter measures) to anyone who tries to dick with their systems (Everyone is running on Alita's systems, as I said) which I can dig scans out for you if you need.

I already said Liara is not a hacker type. That was Tali.

Nothing that I've seen so far proves it.

HE blasts a 100+ MPH Ghost Rider from a mile away with a Inaccurate RPG. Bamsky.

Battle of Tull

Roland kills 58 people attacking him at once. He kills every single one of them with a single bullet. He been stab and pummeled with stones yet every shot remains true. Bamsky again.

My Guys only need one shot where your best marksman shoots many bullets at the same target.

Also You girl Atila breaks the Spider Man Speed rule. She is clearly Reaction and Combat Speed over Mach 1. Infact you proven she can move Mach 2!

Where my guys are this accurate without Reaction Speed Enhancements.

Just saying.....

He got caught by Spiderman's attacks. And again, getting a tranq on him when he wasn't aware is nice, but it doesn't mean that Spidey can't dodge him when Spidey was clearly dodging afterwards. My team is quite aware that your team is there and can fire on us.

Of course he was caught in the end. It was Spiderman who then disappeared from site by the trees and ambushed him,also HE did not need to keep dodging as he knew the Tranq was about to take effect.

Downplay all you want, any reasonable person will admit how impressive that battle was.

This is asinine. It takes literally over a second for any of your attacks to reach my team. Terrific has blatant point blank dodging feats with and without his T-spheres giving him flight and movement. Dodging "no name fodder" is ridiculous when they were still firing guns and were still trained soldiers.

Whatever you say. Mr. T has no knwoledge of the SUPERIOR Marksmen on my team.

Even Roland can Snipe a Target half a mile away in crappy conditions with his revolver.

No Caption Provided

Mr. Terrific is dumb enough to show his face. Bam.

He doesn't need to know someone is Superhuman at shooting to know to dodge a bullet. Aim becomes irrelevant when my team can see the shots coming and dodge them. They have a defined trajectory as soon as they leave the gun that my team can dodge.

Mr. Terrific cannot dodge bullets. You proven he can dodge the AIM of Cannon Fodder no bodies.

What? Liara's Barrier can not tank a Solenoid Cannon, Terrific's blasts, or heck even Alita's rifle or pistol. I'll get onto this in a second.

Can your team deal with a Nuke Arrow they have NO CLUE about? Or what the arrow does?

Yeah, no, Roland is not getting up from getting shot by Alita's guns:

Which is fine then as Liara can patch him up and Liara will then know who to Stasis. Also your team could be killed by the Flash Bang Nuke Combo. Or shot first due to the Super Flash Bang Arrrow.

Alita's guns destroyed armored cars like Fodder. The second scan is her rifle, which completely decimates the car in one shot. If you're questioning whether it's movie logic of blowing up the gas tank, well:

Here pistol, which is much less powerful than her rifle, tears enormous holes in concrete with its shots. So I think it's safe to say that if your guys eat a shot from Alita's rifle then their bodies will get blasted apart.

Then Roland Dies and you lost Mr. Terrific.

Then you get Statsis and its everyone killing Jeffries.

Do you realize how slow arrows are to Alita? She would destroy it before it even reached halfway to my team. None of your arrows should even make it to my side of the battlefield.

Again, why would she shoot them? She seems to dodge attacks more than shoot them out of the sky. She has NO CLUE what the arrows can do.

You have not shown any proof she shoots attacks out of the air over dodging them as her in character move. Also if she shot the Flash Bang, then she would be blinded like Thor.

I mean, seriously, if she can shoot something that's faster than a .50cal rifle at close range out of the air, why the heck is an arrow getting past her?

Prove she does it all the time. She has no clue what they will do.

Prove it. Show him using the Nuke arrow and having it go off as soon as it lands. You showed me one scan of it taking multiple seconds -- long enough for someone to get away -- before it went off. Jeffries could literally disassemble it in that time or just throw it away. Jeffries' range is also much greater than 20 feet, so they arrow would also not reach us even if it did go that fast. Also, also, ALSO Alita would shoot it out of the sky or Terrific would. Arrows are slow.

I do not have too. I am comfortable with the 4 second delay time. Your team has no clue what it can do and are blinded by the Flash bang.

No, my character can clear the couple of feet it takes to clear a bullet's trajectory before your bullet can travel 1500 feet. Stop using this strawman. No one on my or your team is faster than a bullet, they can quite assuredly dodge them. Spiderman was allowed in this tournament, after all, and he's dodged bullets right before they hit him before. Imagine if he had 1500 feet of leeway and...well, you get my point.

Spider Man has Spider Sense and been tag by bullets by SUPERIOR Marksmen like Punisher, Bullseye, ect.

So..... yeah.

Alita has effective precognition, too, just like Spidey.

Can I see that please?

Stasis, as with all Biotics, have a limited range. Stretching out biotic powers greatly weakens biotics users. I've used Liara before -- you're not gonna cheese my team that easily. There's no reason to think Liara can use stasis at 1500 feet distances.

Yes I am. 1500 feet is not that long at all guy. I worked on Concrete Slabs bigger than that. Fact. In fact I stasis guys further than 1500 feet in game. ME I would be on top of Mountains and Singularity the Geth from super far away for giggles.

In ME2 your Biotic powers kept traveling till the disappear out of sight.

All facts.

Then you're disqualified. No one on our teams is allowed to move at hypersonic speeds.

I see why not, it is a power she can use. Your chick is Combat Speed moving and aiming at Mach 2 Bullets and Reaction Time to match to shoot them.

So dont cry cause Liara can use Mach Speed movement in short burst.

Or does this mean my team is better?

We can DODGE hypersonic things, given aim dodging or moving the right amount of distance before a bullet covers the distance it takes to shoot someone, but we cannot move at hypersonic speeds. That's massively faster than Spider-man.

Uh huh, you proved flat out already your chick breaks the rules in alot of ways.

I like to see her harm by a normal bullet, it seems only Tank Ammo harms her.

Broken Durability Limit.

Your chick can react and follow as well move to aim and shoot a Mach 2 Projectile.

Faster than Spider Man.

Quit crying about the rules on Liara's short burst of speed.

Also, just a note, ME stasis fails on highly armored targets. Also your team is not allowed to have TK above 1 ton -- so, assuming Stasis counts as TK (asking @esquire for a ruling here) then Alita would break out of it quite effortlessly, as she:

Is greatly over 1 ton strength.

FALSE!

That is Game Mechanic as Sheperd is AMORED and has SHIELDS and Benzia Stasis her.

FACT!

How is Biotics TK? It isnt? It is Energy Manipulation?! Guess I fit in with the Cyke Rule.

Good luck. If Alita hits any part of your characters bodies then everything else will go flying. Hit in the torso? Cut in half from sheer trauma. Shot in the arm? Can't medigel that back together. Got Force blasted by Terrific? Well, you're not a tank, I imagine you wouldn't fair much better.

Cool, and Mr. T is dead from 2 Sharp shooters.

Then Attila is dead from blinding herself with a Super Flash Bang Arrow and Nuke Arrows follow up, as well being Stasis if that fails.

It is much, much stronger than a .50 cal and you have neither the range or the TK strength (if Esquire rules biotics like lift, pull, throw and stasis as Telekinetic) to hold Alita.

Again, it is not TK in any way. Also I proved you wrong on Distance.

Everything else is summaries in how wrong your accusations are on my team and their powers.

Truth is I have this as it is 3 on 2.

You have one Superior Markman.

I have 2 and a hell of a range support character.

Your best character who breaks the durability and speed rules as I see it is no match overall to HEs trick arrows (which you have no knoweldge about) and Liara's non TK Biotics.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dredeuced

I see how it breaks the limit. It is NOT her durability. It is her Biotic Power which is also NOT TK. In fact it falls under the Cyclopes Energy rule if anything as it is Gravity and Dark Matter manipulation.

Bamsky.

You were not allowed to bring in Space Marines because their armor breaks the durability limit. DexterSinister was not allowed to use forcefields that his characters had because they broke the durability limit. You are not allowed to create a full body defensive field that breaks the durability limit. This is why I said Jeffries makes a suit of armor that hits the durability limit. If we were allowed to break the durability limit after the fight starts then Jeffries could just make the Box armor and solo your team quite effortlessly.

HE is. Only Roland can pick off the bes, however he does not need to as I will use a Barrier.

I am just showing how worthless your Bees are.

Dozens of explosions that oneshot high durability cyborgs who are wearing extra armor are not useless.

I already said Liara is not a hacker type. That was Tali.

You have to hack comms to listen in on them.

HE blasts a 100+ MPH Ghost Rider from a mile away with a Inaccurate RPG. Bamsky.

He's not using an RPG, he's not firing at something faster than a .50cal bullet and Ghost Rider most certainly isn't a small, hard to hit target. So no, this pales in comparison to shooting a .50cal+ speed ball bearing out of the air. For several reasons.

Battle of Tull

Roland kills 58 people attacking him at once. He kills every single one of them with a single bullet. He been stab and pummeled with stones yet every shot remains true. Bamsky again.

Shooting a bunch of normal people while backtracking and reloading isn't even an impressive feat. And is nowhere even close to what Alita did.

My Guys only need one shot where your best marksman shoots many bullets at the same target.

Thankfully my best marksman has an automatic rifle while my other guy (Mr Terrific) has lightspeed photon blasts that destroy tanks.

Also You girl Atila breaks the Spider Man Speed rule. She is clearly Reaction and Combat Speed over Mach 1. Infact you proven she can move Mach 2!

Dodging a bullet does not make you Mach 2. Spiderman dodges midflight bullets and he can't blitz people at hypersonic speeds. Dodging bullets is a matter of moving your body the distance it takes to clear their trajectory (a couple of feet, usually) before they can cover the distance to hit you. In this case, every single one of my characters can move a couple of feet before the bullets finish travelling the 2 seconds (if you account for speed drop off over long distances) it takes to reach my characters.

Where my guys are this accurate without Reaction Speed Enhancements.

You won't curry favor by saying your guys are weaker than mine in aspects. You've also kept on saying your characters are "Superhuman" at reaction time and aiming so you probably shouldn't downplay them.

Of course he was caught in the end. It was Spiderman who then disappeared from site by the trees and ambushed him,also HE did not need to keep dodging as he knew the Tranq was about to take effect.

Downplay all you want, any reasonable person will admit how impressive that battle was.

I'll downplay it relative to how you're promoting it. You say your team never misses but your own scans show them missing guys who are 20 feet away.

Yet you expect to hit every single shot at over 1500 feet away.

Not buying it.

Whatever you say. Mr. T has no knwoledge of the SUPERIOR Marksmen on my team.

Even Roland can Snipe a Target half a mile away in crappy conditions with his revolver.

Mr. Terrific is dumb enough to show his face. Bam.

Now say this with me.

Terrific does not need to know that your guys have great aim to dodge a bullet.

Once a bullet is fired, unless your guys have a special power that allows them to change its trajectory mid flight, it can be dodged. Terrific can clear the trajectory well before your 1100 feet per second bullets clear the 1500 feet gap. It does not matter if Roland can snipe a guy who's not paying attention and not trying to dodge. My team is aware that there IS a fight and Guns are enormously common tools of war.

Mr. Terrific cannot dodge bullets. You proven he can dodge the AIM of Cannon Fodder no bodies.

40 of them. At point blank range. He can move quick enough to get out of the way of an accurate shot. Especially when he has upwards of 2 seconds to do so because you're fifteen hundred feet away. It literally does not matter how accurate you are unless your shots fire at mach 20 because he has the requisite agility to get out of the way.

I want to point out your hypocrisy, here, as well. This was from your previous post:

So, when Liara dodges fodder at point blank range, it's hypersonic bullet dodging. But when Terrific does it against literally 10 times the amount of fodder, it's "aim dodging" and accounts for nothing.

Your point is simultaneously hypocritical and incorrect.

Can your team deal with a Nuke Arrow they have NO CLUE about? Or what the arrow does?

My team can deal with arrows. Jeffries knows Hawkeye uses trick arrows. Alita and Terrific can shoot them down before they reach us as a precaution. Jeffries powers would allow him to catch and throw away the arrow before it entered lethal blast radius, or disassemble any arrow as they come into view. Normal humans can see arrows fly through the air, especially at long distances, this should be child's play for all 3 members of my team.

Which is fine then as Liara can patch him up and Liara will then know who to Stasis. Also your team could be killed by the Flash Bang Nuke Combo. Or shot first due to the Super Flash Bang Arrrow.

You can't patch up being separated from your lower half. Putting him in Stasis would just mean he was dead 21 seconds later.

Then Roland Dies and you lost Mr. Terrific.

I still don't get why Mr. Terrific dies. He moves fast enough to clear bullet trajectory before they reach 1500 feet. Plain and simple.

Again, why would she shoot them? She seems to dodge attacks more than shoot them out of the sky. She has NO CLUE what the arrows can do.

Prove she does it all the time. She has no clue what they will do.

Because Jeffries informed them of the fact that he has dangerous trick arrows? Is this not adequate enough explanation? I've shown her shooting stuff out of the air before to defend herself. We went over this already.

You have not shown any proof she shoots attacks out of the air over dodging them as her in character move. Also if she shot the Flash Bang, then she would be blinded like Thor.

Her first move has always been to shoot first then get into melee when that doesn't work/she runs out of ammo, where she begins to dodge. With Jeffries going "Don't let those arrows hit us, they're tricky!" it should be more than in character for her to shoot a threat coming her way.

I do not have too. I am comfortable with the 4 second delay time. Your team has no clue what it can do and are blinded by the Flash bang.

Terrific wouldn't even be blinded by a flashbang thanks to his T-Mask (could just swap to different sensors) and Alita literally would use Chi to know what it does before it happens (it allows her to sense the effect and weaknesses of any object). You might blind Jeffries, but if it gets that close then Jeffries would disassemble it. It shouldn't get that close. Terrific is smart enough to shoot arrows out of the air, as well, and he's got the benefit of being able to shoot multiple targets at once.

Spider Man has Spider Sense and been tag by bullets by SUPERIOR Marksmen like Punisher, Bullseye, ect.

So..... yeah.

I would say Alita's Chi is superior to spider sense. Not only does it give pre cognition, it gives molecular awareness and gives her intuition of a target's weakness.

Spiderman hasn't been tagged at 1500 feet by someone he knows is shooting at him, has he? Atleast not standard showing of Spiderman (I mean he gets hit by slow ass punches sometimes too). My team knows your team has guns thanks to Gabriel. I showed you it examining enemy gear and giving that information as feedback to Alita.

Can I see that please?

I ...showed you the scans already? Chi gives you awareness of your opponent's next move and uncover the weakest point of their attack:

No Caption Provided

Kizashi literally allows pre emptive knowledge of an attack:

No Caption Provided

I've also shown you where it gives her awareness on the molecular level. She can also sense energy like electricity. Chi is a lot more handy than spider sense -- it not only warns you of an attack, it tell you its weakness and increases your ability to exploit the weakness.

Yes I am. 1500 feet is not that long at all guy. I worked on Concrete Slabs bigger than that. Fact. In fact I stasis guys further than 1500 feet in game. ME I would be on top of Mountains and Singularity the Geth from super far away for giggles.

Are we sticking to game mechanics now? Because in game you can't use biotics on armored targets. Everyone on my team has some fashion of armor. I'd also like proof that you can use stasis at 1500 feet away. And I'd also like proof that it's unbreakable by someone with 20 tonner strength, considering you can't stasis a praetorian or a geth prime or anything particularly strong.

In ME2 your Biotic powers kept traveling till the disappear out of sight.

All facts.

Ah but stasis doesn't travel. This would not be applicable.

I see why not, it is a power she can use. Your chick is Combat Speed moving and aiming at Mach 2 Bullets and Reaction Time to match to shoot them.

Aiming and firing and dodging are not hypersonic actions. My point was that Liara can't move at hypersonic speeds even if she can react to hypersonic speeds. Neither can Alita -- she needs cars and a bike to get her around. If she could move at hypersonic speeds then she'd just run everywhere.

Uh huh, you proved flat out already your chick breaks the rules in alot of ways.

Not even a little bit. She can flick things really fast -- does that make Bullseye unallowed for this tournament? Apparently Hawkeye can use a pen to destroy bullet proof glass, is he not allowed? She skirts the limits of speed and strength, but does not break them.

I like to see her harm by a normal bullet, it seems only Tank Ammo harms her.

Broken Durability Limit.

Sure:

No Caption Provided

Her chest is a little more durable and can take a few shots before caving in because it protects her vital systems, but the weapons in alita verse blew her legs off. Nothing to assume that sustained fire wouldn't penetrate, as per the rules.

Your chick can react and follow as well move to aim and shoot a Mach 2 Projectile.

Faster than Spider Man.

What? Spiderman has dodged a sniper rifle at 20-30 feet away:

No Caption Provided

This is right in line with the speed/dodging limits (reaction speed is not limited). This does not make Spider-man hypersonic in movement speed. It means he can move his head a few inches out of the way of a 4000fps bullet before it covers 20-30 feet.

You're saying that Spider-man level speed allows him to use hypersonic movement speed to blitz someone. If he could move at 4000 feet per second, he'd be Mach 3.5+ for all the dozens of times he's dodged bullets mid flight.

But Spider-man clearly isn't. He can DODGE things that move that fast. Alita can react to them and dodge them, as well, or shoot them because she has shown the aim and ability to do as much. Alita should be right at Spider-man's agility levels, with an advantage in strength, durability, and a better supernatural sense (I'd take Chi over Spider Sense). But strength and durability are not set to Spider-man levels.

Quit crying about the rules on Liara's short burst of speed.

Crying, is it? When you think you're allowed to have someone as fast as Quicksilver in a Spider-man limit tourney then no, I won't stop "crying" about it. You have a misrepresented scan and hypocritically assume that dodging those shots makes someone as fast as the shots themselves, which would make Mr. Terrific as fast as an assault rifle bullet because he dodged 40 of them coming from fodder, similar to Liara's feats, but apparently THAT was just aim dodging.

So no, I'm not crying. I'm pointing out faulty logic and an attempt to break the rules.

FALSE!

That is Game Mechanic as Sheperd is AMORED and has SHIELDS and Benzia Stasis her.

Shepard does not count as an armored target by game mechanics. Armored targets have a specific extra layer of defense that Shepard is not allowed to have in the games -- he merely has shields, health (which takes into account his basic armor, as his health increases or decreases with armor changes) and sometimes kinetic barriers.

Mayhaps Benezia is powerful enough to even stasis armored targets. Benezia's feat is not Liara's.

FACT!

How is Biotics TK? It isnt? It is Energy Manipulation?! Guess I fit in with the Cyke Rule.

You ruled it as TK in your last tournament when I was using Liara. So clearly you recognize the obvious similarities. It's up to @esquire if he considers biotic abilities such as stasis, lift, pull etcs as telekinetic enough to have to fall within the TK range, or if he considers them energy manipulation that allows you to break the strength limit (as Alita is at the strength limit and you are assuming she is held).

Cool, and Mr. T is dead from 2 Sharp shooters.

Then Attila is dead from blinding herself with a Super Flash Bang Arrow and Nuke Arrows follow up, as well being Stasis if that fails.

Again, it is not TK in any way. Also I proved you wrong on Distance.

Everything else is summaries in how wrong your accusations are on my team and their powers.

Truth is I have this as it is 3 on 2.

You have one Superior Markman.

I have 2 and a hell of a range support character.

Your best character who breaks the durability and speed rules as I see it is no match overall to HEs trick arrows (which you have no knoweldge about) and Liara's non TK Biotics.

All of this has been addressed.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump @esquire for a ruling on Liara's biotics (do they need to fall under the telekinesis and durability limits?) and @cadencev2 to keep the thread going.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dondave

This is looking good

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump @esquire for a ruling on Liara's biotics (do they need to fall under the telekinesis and durability limits?) and @cadencev2 to keep the thread going.

I like wise want a ruling on This Anime chick. Just because you pulled out Spider Mans single HIGHEST showing of Speed, which sadly still shows speed slower than Mach 2, does not mean Spider Man is Mach1 or even Mach 1.5 much less Mach 2.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced: @esquire: Actually becuase of the many tournaments and the pissing match this has become, I just going to throw in the towel.

Your character is easily twice as fast as any other character allowed in this Tourney in both Reaction and Combat Speed.

Liara Bitotics are not TK. In my last Tourney I made the call they will be treated as such as was the Force. They as posted are Dark Matter and Gravity Manipulation. Nothing Psychic about it.

Anyway its over, I am done.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dredeuced

@cadencev2:

What? Do you seriously think if you dodge a bullet that makes you a mach level speedster? Do you need me to, like, illustrate this to you? Do you think every human being in the world can move at 90miles per hour because they can dodge a baseball flying at them that fast? Dodging a bullet doesn't give you mach combat speeds. Half the freaking competitors in this tournament could dodge high speed bullets.

Nothing I have shown of Alita has put her over Spider-man's speed. Spider-man dodging bullets isn't his highest showing -- that's something he consistently and frequently does. Alita can react to it. Spider-man's shot bullets out of the air with his webbing before, I can't honestly believe you're throwing a hissyfit about me having characters who can dodge bullets when you yourself have one on your team who you claimed can move at hypersonic speeds -- massively faster than anything Alita has as a Tuned.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced said:

@cadencev2:

What? Do you seriously think if you dodge a bullet that makes you a mach level speedster? Do you need me to, like, illustrate this to you? Do you think every human being in the world can move at 90miles per hour because they can dodge a baseball flying at them that fast? Dodging a bullet doesn't give you mach combat speeds. Half the freaking competitors in this tournament could dodge high speed bullets.

Nothing I have shown of Alita has put her over Spider-man's speed. Spider-man dodging bullets isn't his highest showing -- that's something he consistently and frequently does. Alita can react to it. Spider-man's shot bullets out of the air with his webbing before, I can't honestly believe you're throwing a hissyfit about me having characters who can dodge bullets when you yourself have one on your team who you claimed can move at hypersonic speeds -- massively faster than anything Alita has as a Tuned.

Wow. No sense of reality.

The Human mind can process 250 FPS of anything. Anything Mach Speeds the Size of a Bullet is Invisible to us cause of the Speed.

Spider Man dodges with Spider Sense and Speed 1100 FPS bullets and still gets tagged by the likes of Bullseye, Punisher, and occasional scumbag. The best feet is Spider Man with Spider sense BARELY Dodging a rifle bullet that can be anywhere from 1100 FPS to 1500 FPS.

50. Cal Rounds are in the 2900 to 3050 FPS! That is 2.7 Mach Speeds.

That is a HUGE Difference in speeds. look up stats. Your girl can not only move to bring her gun around and aim at a near Mach 3 Bullet but her Reaction time to the average human is 200 times greater.

250 FPS Average Human.

275 for Unique Cases.

1500 FPS for Spider Man best dodge feat.

3050 FPS for your girl.

What a HUGE Difference.

Numbers do not lie guy.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I literally just showed you Spidey dodging 4000 fps bullet -- the guy who shoots him even says it's 4000fps. He can literally shoot four bullets out of the air at the same time on a quick draw with his webbing -- which is FAR slower than alita's own bullets.

Alita's chi helps her dodge things. It's like Spider-man's spider sense if you want to attribute every dodging feat Spidey has ever had to his Spider Sense.

If you're peeved at Alita being able to react to 3000fps when Spidey does it at 4000, at closer distances then what I've shown of Alita, then I don't know what more you want.

You are throwing a temper tantrum over nothing because you said your own character can dodge hypersonic stuff at point blank. You might have a point if you weren't flagrantly doing the same stuff while being somehow indignant over the fact that my character can react to slower bullets.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I literally just showed you Spidey dodging 4000 fps bullet -- the guy who shoots him even says it's 4000fps. He can literally shoot four bullets out of the air at the same time on a quick draw with his webbing -- which is FAR slower than alita's own bullets.

Alita's chi helps her dodge things. It's like Spider-man's spider sense if you want to attribute every dodging feat Spidey has ever had to his Spider Sense.

If you're peeved at Alita being able to react to 3000fps when Spidey does it at 4000, at closer distances then what I've shown of Alita, then I don't know what more you want.

You are throwing a temper tantrum over nothing because you said your own character can dodge hypersonic stuff at point blank. You might have a point if you weren't flagrantly doing the same stuff while being somehow indignant over the fact that my character can react to slower bullets.

OMG. You showed a typical 9MM Hunting Rifle. Thats 1500 FPS. Barret .50 Cal is the fastest bullet which is 3050 FPS. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS 4000 FPS Bullet.

C'mon now. You showed nothing of proof. Other than not knowing anything of basic firearms.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dredeuced

@cadencev2: What? Comics have better tech than the real world. Why do their bullets have to be slower? He plainly freaking states how fast it is:

No Caption Provided

When I was making my team, I assumed my character's high end feats can match Spider-man's high end speed feats. Alita's do.

Was I wrong to assume that Spider-man's feat of 4000fps dodging was applicable? My character can react to .50 cal speed bullets. PS: You know what the term hypersonic means, right? It means faster than Mach 5. And YOU were the one who said this:

This means she can not only dodge all of your gals attacks

You're a complete freaking hypocrite if you want to say I'm breaking the rules while YOUR characters can move and react at Mach 5.

I don't care if you want to give up because our teams don't match up well. I care about this freaking accusatory, hypocritical nonsense. You're trying to discredit me and my team and I don't appreciate it when you were spouting about feats even better and higher end than anything I've shown.

You freaking called me out for "breaking the durability limit," then demanded I show you my character getting hurt by a bullet. I do so and you ignore it while pretending I'm still breaking the limits and ignoring your own statements of feats of speed and reaction time that trump my own. Then say I have "No sense of reality."

Stop insulting me and pretending you didn't pull even worse examples of what you're accusing me of. You've turned a fun tournament into some bitter, drama filled nonsense because you didn't win. Good lord.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced: Spider Man also beaten Fire Lord. Must be true then. LOL.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pathetic. I expected better of you.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2 said:

Im sorry we do not agree on things. I know the numbers of the best firearms, and I know PIS when I see it. There is no such thing as 4000 FPS bullets from a hunting rifle. Their is no way Fire Lord gets beaten by Spider Man. Their is no way Spider Man holding up the Million Tons of the Daily Bugle.

These are clear cut PIS or WIS feats and one time High End feats at that.

Also you started the s**t fit when I plainly pointed out Biotics in not Psychic in any way.

So I concede. Im just ending the unneeded argument. You won. Your champ. Twice. I conceded to the last match as well. Its over, you won, you made the clearly unbeatable team. Congrats.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dredeuced
@cadencev2 said:

@dredeuced said:
@cadencev2 said:

Im sorry we do not agree on things. I know the numbers of the best firearms, and I know PIS when I see it. There is no such thing as 4000 FPS bullets from a hunting rifle. Their is no way Fire Lord gets beaten by Spider Man. Their is no way Spider Man holding up the Million Tons of the Daily Bugle.

These are clear cut PIS or WIS feats and one time High End feats at that.

Also you started the s**t fit when I plainly pointed out Biotics in not Psychic in any way.

So I concede. Im just ending the unneeded argument. You won. Your champ. Twice. I conceded to the last match as well. Its over, you won, you made the clearly unbeatable team. Congrats.

You know what else doesn't exist?

People who get super powers from being bit by a spider. Blue bisexual aliens that can move things with their minds who have guns that use special space elements to shoot bullets faster. Futuristic cyborgs who have supernatural senses and can shoot a bullet out of the air. Guys who shoot arrows with nukes attached to them.

You cannot apply the real world's limits to guns to comics. They have better guns than we do. They have fantasy world tech that makes absolutely no sense when you put it in a real world context. There's no reason to believe that a guy who's job is shooting people wouldn't have a gun that better than a real world hunting rifle because the guns in Marvel are better than the guns in the real world. You're applying a false dichotomy. Who are you to say that a guy in comics can't have a gun that fires shots at 4000fps?

It's not PIS or WIS, it's you forcefully applying inapplicable real world logic to the weapons technology of a comic universe. You are trying to apply a limit to my character that should not apply while simultaneously saying it's perfectly alright for your characters to dodge guns at point blank range that are apparently hypersonic -- much faster than a .50 cal bullet you're saying I shouldn't be allowed to react to.

I don't care about winning -- if winning was so important to me I wouldn't have dropped out of my match vs Floopay and I wouldn't have agreed to a second match with you. I just wanted to have a fun debate. Winning is no fun when your match is someone being an asshole to you. I'd have much rather you called for votes instead of throwing a fit.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

@dredeuced: So what your saying is you believe the one and only showing of 4000 FPS is proven reaction and speed when Spider Man has been MANY times shot by.... 1100 FPS?

That in itself is call PIS/WIS.

But again we will agree to disagree. You want to believe Spider Man beat Fire Lord is legit, that is your problem. I mean, we cannot use "Logic" at all here, right?

Oh... and you threw the fit first by whining for Esquire to make a call on Liara as a Psychic and not the Biotic Energy Manipulator she is. So I do not want to here about throwing a fit.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dredeuced

@cadencev2: Shut the heck up about the firelord thing -- I never brought that up, you did. You damn well know the difference between silly classic feats and modern. I didn't "whine" about anything -- I asked you to prove stuff about your powers and questioned if they were similar enough to Telekinesis to fall within the stipulations about them. The fact that you call anything anyone says as an argument against you "Whining" is exactly why this was no fun. You're the biggest spoilsport I've debated against.

This entire debate has been an embarassment. I won't respond to this thread again. I'm sorry @esquire I really enjoyed the rest of the tournament.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

@esquire Yeah man, it was fun while it lasted.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Shut the heck up about the firelord thing -- I never brought that up, you did. You damn well know the difference between silly classic feats and modern. I didn't "whine" about anything -- I asked you to prove stuff about your powers and questioned if they were similar enough to Telekinesis to fall within the stipulations about them. The fact that you call anything anyone says as an argument against you "Whining" is exactly why this was no fun. You're the biggest spoilsport I've debated against.

This entire debate has been an embarassment. I won't respond to this thread again. I'm sorry @esquireI really enjoyed the rest of the tournament.

That means a lot to me