SUPERMAN TOURNEY: R2(TTBA VS REALITY WARPER).

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

The second round of the superman tournament has started.

Martian ManHunter(TTBA) VS Supreme(realitywarper).

MMH is composite(pre52/new52).

Morals Off.

Knowledge: basic knowledge; both knows/thinks they are in the same strength class, knowledge on TP(but not the level).

Starts 500metres apart.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@realitywarper: Woah, CV must've eaten my post because I did write something up. I'll write it up again!

Composite Martian Manhunter // Pre 52 & New 52 Feats // Represented by TheTrueBarryAllen

No Caption Provided

Powers & Abilities

MMH has a plethora of abilities which will be seen throughout this debate, I'll try and describe them to the best of my abilities:

• Superhuman Strength - The strength of MMH is easily comparable to that of Superman; whom has remarked about J'onn's strength on a variety of occasions. He can easily go toe to toe w/Captain Comet in the physical department, and he can even further amplify his strength by increasing his mass.
  • Invulnerability - Super Strength would be useless w/o the ability to tank punches/hits from others within the Superman level. J'onn has traded blows with several powerhouses within the DCU including Despero and Superman.
  • Flight - Like most 'Superman' level characters, J'onn is capable of flight.
  • Super Speed - J'onn has a high degree of Super Speed & has been able to blitz a variety of foes; however, I'll go into that further on when I start making points/counters. All that really needs to be said here is he's plenty fast.
  • Regeneration - J'onn is capable of regenerating/recovering from massive injuries. He's recovered from being sliced into several different pieces, and once recovered from a smear of himself on the wall of a volcano (TAKE THAT FIRE WEAKNESS) so he's quite the healer.
  • Shape Shifting - MMH is an incredibly capable shape shifter. He has total control of his molecular structure, this allows him to adjust his body/limbs to stretch, become more flexible/stiff, grow more limbs, transform his limbs into various forms, etc.
  • Intangibility - Another one of his Martian abilities, J'onn is capable of shifting his density to become intangible, thus allowing him to phase through objects or avoid attacks, a common tactic of his during battle.
  • Invisibility - MMH can become invisible, even Superman was unable to see him with all his fancy visions.
  • Telepathy - One of the Martians most useful and powerful assets, and one of the main reasons why I picked him for this tournament. He has proven to be one of the more powerful telepaths in the DCU, second only to the likes of Despero or Starro the Conqueror. He can do a wide variety of things with his telepathy offensively, and he has incredibly powerful telepathic shields, both of which should help him win this fight.
  • Martian Vision - An interesting ability similar to Superman's own Heat Vision. Essentially he can project psionic energy from his eyes in powerful blasts. I'll describe this more if I use it in this battle.

That about does it for his powers & abilities, it should give you & everyone who reads this a review of what he's capable of.

The Battle

Alright, so why do I think Manhunter will win?

Well I honestly don't know much about Supreme so you'll have to explain if he has telepathy & if it's going to be better than MMH's or if he can even stand toe to toe with MMH considering MMH's ability to go intangible, invisible, etc.

I'm honestly unable to say much until I see what Supreme can do.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0