Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Keenko
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Round 1.

• Composite Red Hood, starts with new 52 standard equipment.
  • Each member of the Superior Foes start with standard equipment.
  • Superior Foes of Spiderman get a day of prep and full knowledge of Red Hood and his capabilities.
  • Superior Foes are serious, fully cooperating with one another, bloodlusted, and non-jobbing. They aim to kill Red Hood to boost their names in the criminal underworld.
  • Todd gets a day of prep and full knowledge of Shocker and basic knowledge of each remaining member of the Superior Foes.
  • Todd cannot call for physical assistance or get resources outside of his own, but may contact others for strategic advice.
  • Superior Foes have their original five person squad of Boomerang, Speed Demon, Overdrive, Beetle, and Shocker.
  • Fight takes place in Crime Alley, around dusk, battle starts with the team and Todd starting on opposite sides of the Alley.

Round 2.

• Composite Red Hood and Batman., both are in-character.
  • Batman gets word eight hours before the battle that a group of super villains are gunning for Red Hood, he has basic knowledge on the Foes
  • Red Hood has a day of prep and basic knowledge of each opponent.
  • Superior Foes have full knowledge on both characters, but prepped for Red Hood exclusively. They realize that they are fighting Batman an hour before the battle.
  • No outside assistance for Batman and Red Hood.
  • For whatever reason, Batman may not bring any equipment that puts him above high street level/low mid level.
  • Superior Foes are serious, fully cooperating with one another, bloodlusted, and non-jobbing.
  • Superior Foes have their original five person squad of Boomerang, Speed Demon, Overdrive, Beetle, and Shocker.
  • Boomerang has his entire assortment of each type of boomerangs; he has gasarangs, gravityrangs, nitrorangs, shatterangs, screamarang, razorangs and reflexerangs.
  • Shocker has his upgraded equipment.
  • Overdrive has a toy helicopter.
  • Fight takes place in Time Squares, a few people around and a couple of cars around, at around 11 A.M.

Round 3.

• Random encounter, no knowledge, both sides are in-character.
  • Battle takes place at the Statue of Liberty, there's a dozen golf carts on the island and a remote control helicopter in the gift shop, mid-day with around 400 people on the island.
Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On an unrelated note, if anyone can give me a larger and better Red Hood image for the OP I would appreciate it.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Are they that useless? O_o

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: They tend to goof off, but they're pretty powerful from what I've read. I'm about 6 issues in. I figure composite Red Hood would be a good fight for them, especially with each side getting some form of advantages.

DayMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That's pretty funny :)

But In all seriousness. Red hood puts up a heck of a fight, but is out done by the rare cooperation of the team.

That's the only way they could win, if they actually work together, which seems impossible for that team.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@comicstooge: They're just massive jobbers. They're pretty underrated, IMO. Beetle has watered down Stark tech, Shocker is hyper-durable and has his gauntlets, Boomerang has great aim and good trick boomerangs, Speed Demon has been able to casually go mach+ speeds and has been able to dish out hundreds of punches in a fraction of a second. I'm pretty sure Speed Demon alone sent Superior Spider-Man fleeing.

Although, I heard Jason is a bit broken in his book.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Keenko

@beaconofstrength: Overdrive made a toy helicopter into an Apache helicopter, which is probably his most impressive feat, or atleast from what I've read.

And yeah, that's why I made the fight. I wanted to see if one of the currently most effective characters could take down a team of jobbers that weren't jobbing and were on equal ground.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Speed Demon solos, he beat the hell out of SpOck and sent him running. Shocker is underrated, Todd wouldn't get close to him. The rest are meh, but I don't really know much about the new Beetle outsider her singular appearance in Superior. I haven't read Foes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Speed demon and shocker can solo unless I'm missing something here..

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This doesn't seem fair at all.............Jason one shots easily

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Keenko

I'm pretty happy with this thread.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Normal SFOSM would get destroyed, they're just losers(and that's the reason why their book's so great) but giving them good team work and cooperation could give them the edge

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: You know most of them have done things outside of Foes, right? They're just huge jobbers. Honestly, if the team fought Spider-Man, they should be able to steamroll him.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By redhood21

aside from beetle they can't really handle hand to hand, certainly not a fighter of Jasons caliber. Jason should be able to take these clowns as much as i love them...especially if Todd had time to prep and study them then it should be all ogre now.

keep in mind the man has fought batman to a stand still, easily beat damien and dick by fighting a little dirty, annnnnnd nearly killed tim drake without really trying. Hi time asa villain appears to still be canon so its safe to assume all that still happened. The superior foes only feats are being easily dispatched by spiderman, even if they worked well together for once they all lack skill :/

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chaos911

The foes. I don't think Jason could react to speed demon and would at the very least be stunned by shockers gauntlets (are there any prep feats for Jason against characters round this level?) Course if Jason gets a chance to one shot someone its all over

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jashro44

@comicstooge said:

Are they that useless? O_o

I wouldn't say so. Boomerang has actually beaten spider-man before, and he's also beaten iron fist at another point (through BFR admittedly), not to mention he was recently deflecting sniper bullets with his boomerangs:

No Caption Provided

Plus speed demon recently hit SpOck with thousands of punches in less than a second, and has created vortexes which send wolverine flying in the air. Shocker has some nice feats as well.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason One-Shots like always

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need to catch up on RHATO. But really a non jobbing Shocker or Speed Demon solos. Spider-Man villains are underrated as hell on this site.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stick by my same answer

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see the foes losing the first 2, depending on what gear they bring but they win the last without a doubt.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shocker was able to make Luke Cage bleed with his gauntlets when he punched him.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm honestly thinking that they can take all 3. I just remembered that Speed Demon has some form of super strength. He was able to incapacitate an enemy by bending a metal pole around him.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

tbh if Shocker is jobbing he solos hard. like Todd is left as a bleeding pulp hard.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shawnbaby

Speed Demon Solos.

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oneshot

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By NimaMindTricks

Speed Demon wrecks him

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted, full cooperation, and none of that "in-character jobbing" makes the Superior Foes "superior" in every way, they should win handily.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superior Foes.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Speed Demon and Shocker are his only real threats so the win.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have thought the team could take him down. Numbers and versatility and all that.