Superboy Prime vs Alan Scott, Darkseid and Monarch

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spiderbuck1
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

SuperboyPrime:

No one in MU below multi-Eternity could challenge him if he is going all out. He could easily solo the other 4 characters in this thread.

From another thread. The 4 other characters include Galactus, but I won't be adding him.

Alan Scott has the Starheart. Darkseid does not have the ALE.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins. Monarch gave sbp a run for his money, and that was a better version than the one in the pic iirc (some blue armor or something). Add in darkseid and the physical component is definitely there, but Alan Scott is just overkill.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Team 2 stomps.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone solos, Monarch fought the older, stronger, faster and Guardian amped Superman Prime .... this is Superboy Prime with no Guardian amp who'd get decimated by Monarch. Darkseid would solo with either transmutation or BFR and he cannot die but by the most plot driven mechanics and team work based strategy after having fought Orion and pretty much killing him, Emoboy wouldn't last and if he did he'd get turned into a marble or BFR'd next to Bart Allen just out of spite. Alan Scott with Star Heart ........ he just solos.

Flagged

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sbp gets smashed

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bossmonster

I disagree with every single post.

Prime was not losing to Monarch at all and he even said repeatedly that his amp was all but gone. Prime Wrecked the Lanterns, the Yellow Lentarns and the JL without is armor alone. HIs armor makes him stronger.

Why would he lose here. I just do not agree that he's getting stomped or even losing.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime was not losing to Monarch at all and he even said repeatedly that his amp was all but gone. Prime Wrecked the Lanterns, the Yellow Lentarns and the JL without is armor alone. HIs armor makes him stronger.

Why would he lose here. I just do not agree that he's getting stomped or even losing.

Cus you obviously don't know who Alan Scott is, who Darkseid is or remember the fact that SuperMAN Prime was barely stalemating Monarch and a little Guardian power is more than he has normally anyway .... Darkseid and Alan Scott can teleport him wherever they want him to be for the Battle Field Removal win, Darkseid can turn him into an inanimate object, Alan is so powerful he was able to close the gates of hell and stop a being who could envolope the entire planet in darkness among other insane things, Monarch is stronger and more powerful than this younger SuperBOY Prime and would decimate him on his very own...take that into consideration next time you post, you seem to have some learning to do...

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ComicStooge

@bossmonster said:

Cus you obviously don't know who Alan Scott is, who Darkseid is or remember the fact that SuperMAN Prime was barely stalemating Monarch and a little Guardian power is more than he has normally anyway .... Darkseid and Alan Scott can teleport him wherever they want him to be for the Battle Field Removal win, Darkseid can turn him into an inanimate object, Alan is so powerful he was able to close the gates of hell and stop a being who could envolope the entire planet in darkness among other insane things, Monarch is stronger and more powerful than this younger SuperBOY Prime and would decimate him on his very own...take that into consideration next time you post, you seem to have some learning to do...

Alan could solo effortlessly possess Superboy Prime and make him beat himself to death.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Alan could solo effortlessly possess Superboy Prime and make him beat himself to death.

Wait no, he'll make him "Kill himself to Death" LOL

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Prime was notoriously magic resistant, so I doubt it.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Prime was notoriously magic resistant, so I doubt it.

Alan possessed the likes of Dr Fate, so I don't see him possessing Prime to be such a far stretch. Considering he's one of the most powerful mystics of Earth, one would think he was quite resistant to magic himself.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Dude, get real.

You're warped perspective of "barely stalemating" is a far cry from what you are anyone else posted in this thread before hands, so that alone seems kinda fishy. Secondly. I know you're opinion on things really don't matter when you consider it a "stalemate" when Prime ripped Monarch apart at the end of their fight.

For all Darkseid power, why hasn't he killed Superman who is certainly much weaker than Prime espcially in has armor. Moreover, I seem to remember seeing Clark beat darkseid up now and again. But we know Clark is on that bull and doesn't murder people like Prime does. However, yeah. I guess he could teleport him away to some place and say "Yeah, I win via comicvine rules." so yeah. You got me there.

So no. You're on that b.s. and done anything but attempt to sound hardcore online.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@bossmonster said:

@ancient_0f_days: Dude, get real.

You're warped perspective of "barely stalemating" is a far cry from what you are anyone else posted in this thread before hands, so that alone seems kinda fishy. Secondly. I know you're opinion on things really don't matter when you consider it a "stalemate" when Prime ripped Monarch apart at the end of their fight.

For all Darkseid power, why hasn't he killed Superman who is certainly much weaker than Prime espcially in has armor. Moreover, I seem to remember seeing Clark beat darkseid up now and again. But we know Clark is on that bull and doesn't murder people like Prime does. However, yeah. I guess he could teleport him away to some place and say "Yeah, I win via comicvine rules." so yeah. You got me there.

So no. You're on that b.s. and done anything but attempt to sound hardcore online.

Lol, get real, even though in the end you practically agreed with me and basically ignored Alan altogether cus you don't know jack about him. My "warped" perspective? That's exactly what happened, Monarch was getting the upper hand and Prime's amp was running out but he was barely stalemating him. He ripped apart Monarch? Really? This doesn't seem like Monarch got ripped apart.

He got his chest plate ripped off and was still alive afterwards in the quantum field. This also was a risky move on Primes part since he wasn't doing too hot and would've probably lost had he not done so. It was a stalemate with Monarch barely having the upper hand. Unless you feel like proving otherwise, get with the program.

Superman has only beaten Darkseid twice, once in Superman/Batman: Apokolips which was written by Jeph Loeb who's credibility is worth crap around here and another time after Our Worlds At War written by Jenkins who is also a crap writer when Superman was fighting for John Henry Iron's soul. Both times Superman had to go to the sun with Darkseid and beat him there. Before he brought Darkseid to the sun, Superman got his ass handed to him. Darkseid has beaten Superman down or beamed him down on just about every other occasion besides the instance with Jimmy Olsen ... the first time they met Post Crisis (in a flash back), Superman got pimp slapped and stated that he didn't try to attack Darkseid again cus he knew he'd lose. Writers forget about characters powers for plot related reasons so that the comic doesn't end right then and there, the fact that you can't figure that out is amazing to me. If He just pimp slapped Superman every single time and Omega Beamed him down like he did to Agog, there would be no more Superman comics. If he just turned Superman into a shiny little ball like he did to Cyborg Superman, you would have nothing to complain about. So there goes your crappy argument.

Why don't you stop wasting your time with pointless post and irrelevant arguments, go learn about Alan Scott and Darkseid since like I said, you know nothing about them....

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps.

This. Superboy Prime gets wasted.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Skit

This thread wasn't really needed,but what ever. Team stomps hard,anybody can solo.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Ok. This will be my last reply to you. There just too much bull being typed for me to read. I'm sure you'll have a great deal to say, but it's whatever.

1)I didn't agree with you. I mocked you. But I guess you can take that as me agreeing. Cool.

2)Yes. Warped. You keep saying things likes stalemate. Then say Monarch was getting the upper hand. The two contradict. That is why I saw wrapped.

3)So, Prime was making a risky move? Just before didn't Monarch think he killed Prime with a love level attack that didn't do anything minus piss him off.(I'm sure you'll say different about it actually hurting him. But given in later fights, we actually see prime Bleed, like when he fights against nearly everyone and this attack didn't even damage his clothes.)So, Monarch really didn't know how powerful prime was. And doesn't that count as BFR? You'll let Prime be defeated in that manner, but he can't win that way?

4)You say he would have probably lost if he didn't do what he did which resulted in his victory???? uh??? Ok. That sounds rather legit actually.

5)Who cares how Clark did it. He did it. The fact is Prime in his base form is Stronger than Clark. With his Armor he is even more powerful. Meaning. he would put up a better fight that Clark. He would be come stronger should he take him to the sun.

6)You act like the PIS doesn't go both ways. Didn't prime destroy more than 1 dimension? Are there not scans of him throwing planets at one another while looking for Earth Prime? So, if Prime just flew around at full speed smashing into people like Darkseid, Alan Scott or Monarch, there would never be any real fight. If he reality punched them there would never be any real fight. The fact that you ignore this does not amaze me. With all the b.s.. It's expected.

We're done here.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: Ignoring evidence and saying that it doesn't matter if PIS is involved seals it. You are done here, as you are the only one with such an absurd opinion and a lack of knowledge about what they are even talking about.

Prime gets stomped, soloed by anyone here. If you never posted it'd be unanimous ... you must think you're right and everyone else is wrong, heh, typical

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

6)You act like the PIS doesn't go both ways. Didn't prime destroy more than 1 dimension? Are there not scans of him throwing planets at one another while looking for Earth Prime? So, if Prime just flew around at full speed smashing into people like Darkseid, Alan Scott or Monarch, there would never be any real fight. If he reality punched them there would never be any real fight. The fact that you ignore this does not amaze me. With all the b.s.. It's expected.

We're done here.

I for one would like to know what good you think smashing into a being of pure energy who's own perception of himself makes him what he is ( namely Alan Scot) is going to do. The OP has this as Starheart possessed Alan Scot. Alan without being possessed by the Starheart entity is is one of the most powerful characters in the DCU. In the Silver age ( well be fore TWO upgrades post COIE) his power soloed the entire Guardians of the Universe. Post the first Upgrade ( to Sentinel) he was able to fight all of hell, seal fissures that threatened multiversal destruction, Defeat beings who have defeated multiple skyfathers, and more. Hell he went to the gates of Heaven to argue with Archangel Micheal to let a friend in.

I mean a starheart possessed Alan could simply empower a few dozen beings with physical powers greater than Primes to beat the living crap out of him and stand on the sidelines laughing. Just like he turned an ordinary guard into a gravity controlling powerhouse under his control who could solo several JSAers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This version USES the FULL power of the starheart ( not retaining some will power at all times to control the entity within his power)

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: In regard to Alan, if that is the Magnitude of his power, then in that regard, I would probably be wrong in this. However, I again say, that Prime has also destroy multiple dimensions and survived universal level destruction. More over, if the writers let him run around punching reality, I still don't think there would be anyone he could not defeat with ease.

I will say, I didn't not know the Starheart was that OP. That's pretty busted. However, Much of what you said can be said about Prime can it not. Did he not solo multiple JLA members and kill them. Has he not destroy dimensions. Has he not fought with and defeated different powerful beings that have the power to destroy the universe or warp reality on a grand scale?

The bit about him flying around was really me mocking the other guy (though I see this being more than enough still for Darksied or Monarch. Especially the latter given Prime already defeated him in battle)

Prime is beyond top tier powerhouses. More over, if you read my first post. I said very clearly, I do not see him getting stomped. Up until now (as the starheart is certainly broken) I didn't see him losing at all. While, I will admit that it is very possible. I do not think it would be a stomp. 4/10 Prime at the very least.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. It's not a fair match.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Prime dies.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: In regard to Alan, if that is the Magnitude of his power, then in that regard, I would probably be wrong in this. However, I again say, that Prime has also destroy multiple dimensions and survived universal level destruction. More over, if the writers let him run around punching reality, I still don't think there would be anyone he could not defeat with ease.

I will say, I didn't not know the Starheart was that OP. That's pretty busted. However, Much of what you said can be said about Prime can it not. Did he not solo multiple JLA members and kill them. Has he not destroy dimensions. Has he not fought with and defeated different powerful beings that have the power to destroy the universe or warp reality on a grand scale?

The bit about him flying around was really me mocking the other guy (though I see this being more than enough still for Darksied or Monarch. Especially the latter given Prime already defeated him in battle)

Prime is beyond top tier powerhouses. More over, if you read my first post. I said very clearly, I do not see him getting stomped. Up until now (as the starheart is certainly broken) I didn't see him losing at all. While, I will admit that it is very possible. I do not think it would be a stomp. 4/10 Prime at the very least.

Yeah Starheart is pretty OP when fully let loose. In JSA 50 when just normal Alan in control of the energy and keeping the entity under control ( which he even allowed himself to remain injured to allow his will focused on keeping it in check after it had taken him over in Blackest night and soloed every hero on earth with consummate ease, treating most as toys or distractions and laughing while he allowed Supergirl and Powergirl to hit him with everything they had). When he allowed himself to use the full potential of the starheart he destroyed a god who on top of his own power had absorbed ALL the powers of Atom Smasher , Blue Devil, Citizen Steel, Darknight , Doctor Fate , Doctor Mid-Nite, Hourman , Jay Garrick , Jeffrey Graves , Jesse Chambers , Libby Lawrence , Lightning , Manhunter , Mr. Terrific, Obsidian, Per Degaton , Powergirl, Red Beetle , Sonia Sato , Stargirl , and Wildcat. We're not talking a light weight here. He absorbed two speed force users. Two beings as physically powerful as Kryptonians ( there are arguments that Citizen steel is actually stronger and more durable consider he took blows E-22 Superman could not) plus a few more bricks near 100 ton , Three highly powerful mystics, Three energy manipulators and one time manipulator and another with time powers. That was a normal Alan Scot with major restrictions on his power.

A starheart possessed Alan would have no restrictions what so ever. plus the entity would be in control so he would gladly kill, in fact his plan is to destroy all existence so that he can be everything.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team ftw

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: prime was amped up by ll's machine when he punched through reality

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes thus

Greenstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BurningFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think this is even a contest........

Prime is gonna die.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unanimity at it's finest.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MarlboroMan

spite thread.

Danvader64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: not knowledgable enough on Galactus, Sorry

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team easy...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By New_World_Order

Team wins.

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On the plus side, everyone who wanted Prime to die gets exactly that.