Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

Slaughter League

vs.

X-Men

----------------------------

- X-Men consist of Wolverine, Cyclops, Beast, Nightcrawler, Storm, Psylocke, Rachel Grey, Archangel, Colossus, Shadowcat, Jubilee, Cable, Gambit, Banshee, Madrox, Rogue, Forge, Bishop, Warpath, Pixie, Magik, Namor, Emma Frost, and Boom-Boom. Current versions of all (unless they are dead or something, in which case, the last version that they were functional).

- In character

- 1 day prep

- Win by death/incap/KO

Avatar image for amalgamuniverse
amalgamuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think X-men.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

One day prep turns Forge into a major player, Magik gives the X-Men some much needed magical support and there is a lot of high damage output psychics on this team. I think X-Men can overwhelm them.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm solos

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ZhuRong

@joygirl said:

@zhurong: Lol. I hope you're trolling.

You should already know the answer to that :)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 day prep for Forge and Rogue with all those powers available? I think X-men actually wins via super powered Rogue clones, Magik, Forge, Storm, and Rachel Grey.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Joygirl

@zhurong: You must be new here... there are a good few people who'd say that and believe it. :P

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine solos he has claws.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and i thought my trolling was good xD

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At first I thought this would be a good match but then I thought of Magik, Shadowcat, Rachel and Forge. Other X-Men can give provide enough time for Magik to do her thing and its done. Black Adam's speed and power will do nothing here. Lobo is also a non factor. X MEN TAKE THIS!

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: well you know how Storm fanboys are xD

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azorahai:

Black Adam has already dealt with intangibles so I'm not sure what you expect Kitty to do.

And why will Adam's speed and power do nothing? What is Magik gonna do that prevents him from ripping her in half? Or Etrigan using his own magic against her?

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@azorahai:

Black Adam has already dealt with intangibles so I'm not sure what you expect Kitty to do.

And why will Adam's speed and power do nothing? What is Magik gonna do that prevents him from ripping her in half? Or Etrigan using his own magic against her?

Yep, my bad about that. Kitty is a non-factor here. Don't get me wrong, I love Adam but against Magik, nope. If Rachel is phoenix here, Adam would have to get past her. If Dormammu can't kill Magik and Dormammu would probably win against Etrigan, I think Magik takes this. Magik can just instant Limbo and she is literally a God there. She is the embodiment of hell itself.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Joygirl

@azorahai: Dayum. Didn't know Magik was that tough. Is this an all-the-time thing or was that with PF?

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Fortunately, it is an all time thing or at least that's what current Magik is. Nah, PF Magik was way different. Haha, yeah, people take Magik lightly. Make no mistake though, most of the X-Men would be wiped in a matter of seconds but Magik is not to be taken lightly. I mean she threatens Mephisto in his own realm and constantly worries beings like Dormammu. Although I wish Black Adam and Lobo could take this..

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@bigcimmerian said:

and i thought my trolling was good xD

They can't hurt him, he tanked Hulk's blows, he will heal everything and he will slice them up. :P

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azorahai: I'm very impressed though still not ENTIRELY convinced. Beings like Mephisto and Dormammu are very abstract in power, especially nowadays. I mean-- if you consider Mephisto approximately equal to Neron (both lords of their respective universe's hells), then Etrigan may VERY well be able to bring Mephisto down, seeing as Neron was terrified of him. Thus, if he can Mephisto, he should be able to give Magik a run for her money... especially with help from Atros, Adam, and Lobo.

Also consider that Atrocitus will bring rings, which will instantly convert a pile of the angrier X-Men (Wolverine, Colossus, Namor, etc.)... could complicate things.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bigcimmerian

@joygirl said:

@azorahai: I'm very impressed though still not ENTIRELY convinced. Beings like Mephisto and Dormammu are very abstract in power, especially nowadays. I mean-- if you consider Mephisto approximately equal to Neron (both lords of their respective universe's hells), then Etrigan may VERY well be able to bring Mephisto down, seeing as Neron was terrified of him. Thus, if he can Mephisto, he should be able to give Magik a run for her money... especially with help from Atros, Adam, and Lobo.

Also consider that Atrocitus will bring rings, which will instantly convert a pile of the angrier X-Men (Wolverine, Colossus, Namor, etc.)... could complicate things.

Today Mephisto is too weak, if Neron was terrified of Etrigan then Etrigan shouldn't have problems with Mephisto if that fear was real.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shawnbaby

@joygirl said:

@azorahai: Dayum. Didn't know Magik was that tough. Is this an all-the-time thing or was that with PF?

Just recently, Dormammu tried invading Limbo...Magik's Response was to absorb all of Limbo into herself.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#22  Edited By batmannflash

Not sure. A lot of these X-Men are non-factors. Wolverine could prove hard to kill. Psychics would also be a problem (unless any of the Slaughter League has telepathic resistance/immunity?): Psylocke, Rachel Grey, Cable, Emma Frost. Then Namor, Magik, Warpath (maybe), and Colossus (maybe) might be a problem. I have a question: can Bishop absorb Atrocitus' energy constructs? Or is that too much of a stretch...

Problem 1: Wolverine. Lobo has greater regeneration abilities and is much, much stronger. I also don't think Wolverine can hurt Black Adam or Atrocitus' constructs much. Problem 1 solved.

Problem 2: the psychics. Another question, by 1 day prep, do they have full knowledge of each other's capabilities? If so, the psychics will be taken out first. That means Black Adam's speed might be able to take them out before they try some kind of mind rape (which is unlikely, because it's in character). Problem 2 solved...for now.

Problem 3: The Others...Namor, Magik, Warpath, Colossus. Namor, Warpath and Colossus are strong, but not as strong as Lobo, Atrocitus, Etrigan or Adam. Those three should be handled. As for Magik, I don't know enough of her. But I'm sure she can't handle them by herself once the others are taken out. Etrigan's prep and magic will also be serious problem. Problem 3 solved until corrected.

After analysis, I choose the Slaughter League!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: Telepaths won't be an issue. I know Atros is basically immune, Adam is HIGHLY resistant, I think Lobo is immune as well but I'm not sure. No clue on Etsy but he is likely resistant/immune as well, considering he is a demon and everything.

According to @azorahai Magik is the biggest threat here, we're basically trying to figure out how SL kills her.

Re: Problem 2: Atros can scry. ^_^

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By batmannflash

@joygirl: Oh alright, so I'm going for the Slaughter League. I'm sure she's not thatpowerful, though I could be wrong. And since telepaths aren't an issue, the physically strong x-men aren't an issue, and Wolverine isn't an issue, then Magik is left alone. Lobo, Atrocitus, Etrigan, and Adam are huge powerhouses and Magik can't take all of them

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: Also, even IF Bishop can absorb Atros's constructs (not likely), then someone else -- say, Black Adam -- turns his head, goes, "hey, stop that", and drives his fist through Bishop's face.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By batmannflash
@joygirl said:

@batmannflash: Also, even IF Bishop can absorb Atros's constructs (not likely), then someone else -- say, Black Adam -- turns his head, goes, "hey, stop that", and drives his fist through Bishop's face.

yeah, pretty much. but Black Adam would probably say something along the lines of: "Die, you mewling quims!" Instead of politely saying "hey, stop that" ;) haha

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: :P Yeah, "hey stop that" was more for comedic effect (though every once in a while Adam does say something inappropriately modern-sounding but I chalk it up to writing rather than a character slip).

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Quartermaim

The one thing I do know is that Emma's going to be get infuriated after she reads Lobo's dirty mind.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the slaughter league starts to diminish there numbers fast its over, but i think the x men can win this. Take colossus, warpath, and cyclops and let them attack Adam he's the biggest most aggressive threat and these three guys can hold him long enough. Take namor and he should be able to hold lobo solo but throw in boom boom and gambit for distraction. Put ratchel and magik on etrigan also throw in cable for distraction. The pile the rest on atrocitus, with storm, Emma, archangel,rogue,psylocke and banshee plus more help he will go down first, then etrigan gets swamped then the last two. X men win due to sheer numbers and quality team work.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the slaughter league starts to diminish there numbers fast its over, but i think the x men can win this. Take colossus, warpath, and cyclops and let them attack Adam he's the biggest most aggressive threat and these three guys can hold him long enough. Take namor and he should be able to hold lobo solo but throw in boom boom and gambit for distraction. Put ratchel and magik on etrigan also throw in cable for distraction. The pile the rest on atrocitus, with storm, Emma, archangel,rogue,psylocke and banshee plus more help he will go down first, then etrigan gets swamped then the last two. X men win due to sheer numbers and quality team work.

What if Black Adam charges at Earth from space? Can they stop him from blowing up the planet?

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

X-men are lame gay, Slaughter League by first degree ass whoopin!

I know, not exactly the best reasoning... :P

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By batmannflash

@moonman78 said:

Nooo way. Adam is a total powerhouse. His lightning should be able to fry all of them at once. Cyclops can't hit Adam...too fast. Namor can not hold Lobo solo, even with Boom-Boom and Gambit. Lobo has stood toe-to-toe with Superman! What's stopping Etrigan from burning Rachel and the other vulnerable X-Men? the X-Men won't have the chance to take advantage of their number advantage because quite a few of them will be eliminated in a couple seconds. Black Adam's lightning, Etrigan's flame breath, and Atrocitus' constructs are all long range attacks that can hit on multiple opponents at a time. Now the numbers are even, then the Slaughter League can take it. Hey man, I love the X-Men, but they aren't taking this one.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#33  Edited By xxxddd

@joygirl: I don't see any member of the X-Men being able to even harm(physically) any member of the Slaughter League.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By chiq

w/ one day prep Limbo is a place where time has no meaning. So that one day prep can mean a very long time. Magik took down the elder gods w/ prep. She isn't just a hell lord now but a walking hell dimension. She can manipulate and travel through time

She should be able to bfr them in time so everyone can deal with each threat one at a time and she can summon her demon army, Magik one-shotted a Juggernaut and depowered him permanently, the Soul Sword would wreck Adam and Etrigan while she could possibly bfr Lobo at the end of time ala Wave rider vs Doomsday or port him into that dimension or place outside existence where she found Legion. Illyana can tele-dismember them as well.

Although three of them at once should give her problems as well. Should be a good fight although Magik in her Darkchilde form is a beast. She has owned Doc strange, hell lords and demons like Mephisto, beat Dormammu twice and possibly killed him on top of other outrageous feats

Most of the other x-men are cannon fodder though. The only X-men who matter are Magik, Rachel (who has harmed Thor), Forge, Emma (how is the teams tp resistance) unless this is current Emma and maybe Rouge.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@batmannflash: Telepaths won't be an issue. I know Atros is basically immune, Adam is HIGHLY resistant, I think Lobo is immune as well but I'm not sure. No clue on Etsy but he is likely resistant/immune as well, considering he is a demon and everything.

According to @azorahai Magik is the biggest threat here, we're basically trying to figure out how SL kills her.

Re: Problem 2: Atros can scry. ^_^

Both have had telepath's enter their minds

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GonnaRain

Playing it wisely the X-Men may have a shot. Cyke is a quite good strategist and leader, and he also has Beast and Forge by his side, who are not to take lightly on the smarts department. Magik alone is quite a threat, and she can also use her porting abilities to give them more time to prep (after all she can port through time as well).

So yeah, they do have to play it wisely, because they don't have so many big guns. Rachel, Magik, Cable... and you can stop counting. TP is probably out of the game, since I'm guessing most of them, if not all, have TP resistant (who doesn't nowadays?), and some other X-Men like Boom Boom, Warpath or current Emma, have really no way to harm them.

UltimatePeyton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slaughter League. Easily

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By chiq

@xxxddd said:

@joygirl: I don't see any member of the X-Men being able to even harm(physically) any member of the Slaughter League.

Magik's Soul Sword can harm and kill Adam, Atros and Etrigan while she can tele-dismember non magical beings. Actually her sword can rip through non magical beings now as well.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: With Black Adam it was Martian Manhunter, who is both a better telepath than anyone here, and also got fried in the attempt. Who entered Atros's mind? I know a high-level telepath tried to control Bleez and couldn't because of her rage.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dondave

@joygirl said:

@dondave: With Black Adam it was Martian Manhunter, who is both a better telepath than anyone here, and also got fried in the attempt. Who entered Atros's mind? I know a high-level telepath tried to control Bleez and couldn't because of her rage.

Black Adam also had his mind read on another occasion but I can't seem to recall who did it. It was New 52 Martian Manhunter who read Atrocitus' mind.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: That was retconned, Atros and J'onn never met.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By batmannflash

bringing MMH into this doesnt say much since he is a more powerful telepath than anyone in this battle. He mind raped Despero. Just because he can do it, doesnt mean the x-men's psychic attacks would work. Just sayin

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: Precisely. At least three of these guys were resistant to the Manhunter... if they can resist him, they can resist Emma and Rachel.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By batmannflash

@joygirl: hey since it's current versions, I believe they said that the phoenix force messed up Cyclops, Magik, and Emma's powers. so they're not as powerful. and i doubt teamwork would really be that great here since current x-men are split into separate teams and are almost enemies. lack if chemistry!

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Forge can get his hands on some tech/machinery one days prep wont count for nothing.

X-Men go down hard imo.

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78 said:

Nooo way. Adam is a total powerhouse. His lightning should be able to fry all of them at once. Cyclops can't hit Adam...too fast. Namor can not hold Lobo solo, even with Boom-Boom and Gambit. Lobo has stood toe-to-toe with Superman! What's stopping Etrigan from burning Rachel and the other vulnerable X-Men? the X-Men won't have the chance to take advantage of their number advantage because quite a few of them will be eliminated in a couple seconds. Black Adam's lightning, Etrigan's flame breath, and Atrocitus' constructs are all long range attacks that can hit on multiple opponents at a time. Now the numbers are even, then the Slaughter League can take it. Hey man, I love the X-Men, but they aren't taking this one.

moonman78 is right. Thinking on it now, Namor could be a factor here, probably not against Adam but he could stall Lobo for a while; he always takes on Hulk and Thor with little to no problem and can H2H them quite well. Lobo might beat Namor but it's gonna take a while. Again with Magik, you have her soulsword and Eldritch armor which allows her to fight and defend. The SL being magical beings are no match for the soulsword. If Lobo gets to Magik, it's instant BFR for him. Also it says X-Men but Magik has her demon army, which will be more trouble and that's not even in Darkchilde form.

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azorahai said:
@batmannflash said:

@moonman78 said:

moonman78 is right. Thinking on it now, Namor could be a factor here, probably not against Adam but he could stall Lobo for a while; he always takes on Hulk and Thor with little to no problem and can H2H them quite well. Lobo might beat Namor but it's gonna take a while. Again with Magik, you have her soulsword and Eldritch armor which allows her to fight and defend. The SL being magical beings are no match for the soulsword. If Lobo gets to Magik, it's instant BFR for him. Also it says X-Men but Magik has her demon army, which will be more trouble and that's not even in Darkchilde form.

Fortunately Atros can scry, and can use his day of prep figuring out what the individual X-Men do. So he just sends Lobo after Magik. :3

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AzorAhai

@joygirl said:

@azorahai said:
@batmannflash said:

@moonman78 said:

Fortunately Atros can scry, and can use his day of prep figuring out what the individual X-Men do. So he just sends Lobo after Magik. :3

While that is true, one day of prep for Magik can turn into a millenia. She can literally while prepping, just limbo, and that one day for SL can be a second. She could if she wanted change the tide of the battle before it even started, with that said so could the other team :)

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By chiq

@joygirl said:

@azorahai said:
@batmannflash said:

@moonman78 said:

No Caption Provided

Magik can also scry. She also has time manipulation and a home base that can give her team almost unlimited prep time. She can attack from the past. Cool fight.