Shaman Nate Grey VS Death Seed Sentry

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pooty said:

@ssj_god: @desolatorstorm: Those are statements not feats. And Franklin doesn't need Nates power. Franklin created pocket universes which is above anything Nate or Galactus has done. Based on feats....actual seen feats.. Nate is Herald level

actually.... nate's psionic output rivaling dark phoenix part was a measured output of dr. moria's machines......

but yes i agree.... shaman nate is high herald tier... only 100% potential released nate (who could fully control the power which rivals the dark phoenix) could rival adult franklin... but it's just a featless assumption for now.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@ssj_god said:
@sovereign91001 said:

@ssj_god: D.S.S and X-Man are high tier.

high herald tier right?.. maybe DSS is a bit above in raw power

I suppose I'd put them both in high herald tier.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: You made the Sentry fanboys retreat lol I'm impressed

No Caption Provided

DesolatorStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@desolatorstorm said:
@ssj_god said:
@sovereign91001 said:

@ssj_god: D.S.S and X-Man are high tier.

high herald tier right?.. maybe DSS is a bit above in raw power

No, Nate's psionic energy was said to be equal to Dark Phoenix, whom herself was said to be a being that could rival Galactus by Reed Richards when she left earth's atmosphere. A Nate with control over his power (shaman maybe?), would be equivalent to Galactus at the least. Another instance during Onslaught had Invisible woman saying that "with our son's imagination, and the power of X-Man, he can do anything." So child Franklin>Nate in diversity, but Nate>Franklin in pure energy.

shaman nate IS herald tier (because he was portreyed as such in the stories)... what you are saying about is 100% potential released nate... which is featless

Oh, I was under the impression that Shaman Nate was 100% potential Nate. In that case, nevermind. Although I'll have to find a comic again that contains a narration regarding Nate's power which would put him in a ridiculous level.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: You made the Sentry fanboys retreat lol I'm impressed

No Caption Provided

lol.. come on.. calling someone fanboy upsets people.. everyone is a fan of some characters.....

actually.. i think DSS is a bit above in raw power.. but nate is just so damn versatile with a plethora of abilities... that's it's really easy to argue for nate (because you get all the right reasonings in your favor) .. :D

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By uugieboogie

@ssj_god said:
@uugieboogie said:

@ssj_god: You made the Sentry fanboys elitist retreat lol I'm impressed

No Caption Provided

lol.. come on.. calling someone fanboy upsets people.. everyone is a fan of some characters.....

actually.. i think DSS is a bit above in raw power.. but nate is just so damn versatile with a plethora of abilities... that's it's really easy to argue for nate (because you get all the right reasonings in your favor) .. :D

Fixed, lol. But no logically person would use ABC logic and character statements to justify Sentry being a multiversal reality warper lol. But I know who to tag if I need some info on Nate lol

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@uugieboogie said:

@ssj_god: You made the Sentry fanboys elitist retreat lol I'm impressed

No Caption Provided

Fixed, lol. But no logically person would use ABC logic and character statements to justify Sentry being a multiversal reality warper lol. But I know who to tag if I need some info on Nate lol

no prob.. i'm a bit of this 'elitist' myself on some characters (i think everyone is)...lol

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry fanboys got sh!tted on!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef
deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well how is Nate(Gew!) suppose to win? Sure as hell isn't with tp. Plus i saw someone mention this, couldn't sentry manipulate Nate? He does have energy manipulation iirc

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#60  Edited By RealityWarper

@ssj_god said:
@realitywarper said:
@ssj_god said:
@realitywarper said:

@stl9997:

Didn't read.

No Caption Provided

Just deal with it

what were you saying again with that sarcastic picture? tell me please :D

@lemonsauce said:

@those_eyes:

It's not PIS just because YOU don't like it.

This is an obvious win for Sentry, anyone who says Nate wins this is just silly, or hates the Sentry.

yeah yeah..... tell me anything you want to say please...... if you don't know the context of that scan (which is just a part of a page.. because if you see the whole page, you'll see how sentry got fu*ked by nate), nate was trying to break sentry's confidence and play with his mind to make him confused.... in which, he hilariously succeeded, and sentry flied out weeping like a baby

except making BS claims with parts of a page you found on the internet.... just tell us a way in which sentry can defeat nate even if he stands still at one point.... can you?

@mr_ingenuity said:

Nate stops time.

finally... someone who knows

@kingant27 said:

Nate talked really highly of the Sentry, it almost seemed as if he were at least his level or potentially above, and with the Death Seed; he might take the majority IMO.

yes... sentry and nate are almost equal in power.... and nate is a polite guy.....

but why nate would win in a battle is not because of raw powers..... it's because he's a waaaay more versatile guy, with an array of abilities.... besides.. there's no real way for sentry to take him down.

Nate himself recognize that Sentry will kick his ass.

Sentry only left for the plot.

You should understand that Sentry could even wreck Nate telepathically.

Sentry is far more powerful than Nate...

That's Osborn whom said that they were equal in power and he said the same about Sentry & Thor despite the fact that Sentry wrecks Thor all days, every days....

I guess that you don't have the proper knowledge and the context about the sources providing those informations.

Nate time stop didn't work against Ares whom was properly ripped in half by The Sentry.

Sentry's power is similar or superior to HOM Scarlet Witch.

Nate himself recognize that Sentry will kick his ass.

Sentry only left for the plot.

umm... yeah.. it was a plot...... a plot by nate grey.. to get sentry confused and send away crying like a baby.... him saying sentry kicking his ass.. was a part of his plot too.... they didn't even crossed a fist before that.. a team was sent to deal with nate, consisting of sentry, ares, ms. marvel, iron man and few more (they didn't had confidence on sentry alone to take out nate).... and nate just got rid of sentry.. the biggest threat in that team in the most smartest way..... :D

No Caption Provided

hahahahaaaa.... totally screwed sentry here..... poor bob XD

You should understand that Sentry could even wreck Nate telepathically.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAA....... is that the joke of the century?....... because if it was.. it sure worked for me.... do you see with who's mind it was being played with above?... XD

Sentry is far more powerful than Nate...

That's Osborn whom said that they were equal in power and he said the same about Sentry & Thor despite the fact that Sentry wrecks Thor all days, every days....

owwwwkeeey ..... that's your opinion then... just give me a way for sentry to beat nate

I guess that you don't have the proper knowledge and the context about the sources providing those informations.

yes yes.. i have no idea about what i'm talking about...lol

Nate time stop didn't work against Ares whom was properly ripped in half by The Sentry.

ripping a guy in half doesn't give you his abilities... lmao.... ares.. as the god of war has the ability to exist in all the planes of time.... sentry physically ripped ares... doesn't mean he have any ability over time..... nice daydreaming

Sentry's power is similar or superior to HOM Scarlet Witch.

yes... a dude commenting of sentry being more dangerous than HoM wanda on EARTH (world means the planet.. not multiverse)..... makes him have the similar abilities as HoM wanda... nice fanfiction..... -_-

Teaching the context to people :

umm... yeah.. it was a plot...... a plot by nate grey.. to get sentry confused and send away crying like a baby.... him saying sentry kicking his ass.. was a part of his plot too....

Absolutely.

Nate Grey came back to Earth with NO idea of what happened in here while he was "dead". Sentry wiped the memories of everyone when Nate was in another Universe.

No Caption Provided

The contact with the memories of Osborn's psi-division made him figure out what happened to The World and The Sentry as he didn't know anything (and you too apparently) :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

they didn't even crossed a fist before that..

Yep. And Nate recongnized that Sentry is more powerful than him.

a team was sent to deal with nate, consisting of sentry, ares, ms. marvel, iron man and few more (they didn't had confidence on sentry alone to take out nate)....

Nope.

Osborn isn't fully aware of Sentry's powers and thinked that Nate could go toe-to-toe with him... A thing that Nate rebuted later.

and nate just got rid of sentry.. the biggest threat in that team in the most smartest way..... :D

It wasn't on purpose and you are taking only the things that suits your opinion here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nate refers to his whole tirade when he said that he told Sentry the truth. It was an excellent plot for the writer to continue the story with Nate as Sentry would have kicked his psionic butt hard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAA....... is that the joke of the century?....... because if it was.. it sure worked for me.... do you see with who's mind it was being played with above?... XD

I clearly can see that you don't make the difference between :

1. Nate saying the truth to Bob.
  2. The definition of playing mind-games.
  3. The definition of a telepathic assault.

owwwwkeeey ..... that's your opinion then... just give me a way for sentry to beat nate

It would be faster to find a way for Sentry not to beat Nate as Sentry outclasses Nate in every categories.

Physically ? Nate get wrecked.

Telepathycally ? Nate get wrecked and controlled.

Reality Warping / Matter & Energy Manipulation ? Nate get wrecked.

And the list goes on.

yes yes.. i have no idea about what i'm talking about...lol

Clearly.

When I said that Osborn was wrong in comparing Sentry to Thor, I was refering to Storming Asgard. Was you aware about it ? I guess not.

Sentry's power have been compared to the one of HOM Scarlet Witch by Tony Stark in a report to the President of The USA but as you adressed this again later, I will come to this later too.

ripping a guy in half doesn't give you his abilities... lmao.... ares.. as the god of war has the ability to exist in all the planes of time.... sentry physically ripped ares... doesn't mean he have any ability over time..... nice daydreaming

That's not my point here.

I will be more specific :

Nate stated that Ares is a God and that he has no way to beat him, even the time manipulation didn't work and that's right Sentry destroyed Ares easily.

No Caption Provided

Time manipulation ? Sentry is a reality warper and therefore a time manipulator. Moreover he has been through Reed Richards stasis fields without being frozen in time...

Nate will not annoy him with that...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

yes... a dude commenting of sentry being more dangerous than HoM wanda on EARTH (world means the planet.. not multiverse)..... makes him have the similar abilities as HoM wanda... nice fanfiction..... -_-

Tony Stark state that the psionic outburst will remake the world more openly and deal us another House Of M to deal with.

No Caption Provided

There is two context here :

1) The fate of the world is in the concerns of the President Of The USA.

2) The House Of M event extended to ALL of Marvel realities. That's Omniversal.

You can't pick one part of the context and forgot the other part.

Moreover just after Secret Wars, Tony made another report that showed Sentry having the potential for unlimited psionic ability.

No Caption Provided

Sentry have been stated by Stan Lee to be able to wreck the Marvel Universe.

No Caption Provided

That's an Omniversal power as he state that he is able to destroy the entire Marvel Universe whom is made of an infinity of reality.

As a confirmation Sentry wrecked Molecule Man, whom was able to affect the entire Marvel Universe two times (for the neophytes the first feat during Secret Wars haven't been retconned, only the feats against Abstract entities were), effortlessly once he discovered that he can warp the reality.

Now show me Nate destroying effortlessly a being in Molecule Man-class and I will think about Nate having a chance against Sentry.

Good luck.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Stop with the quotes.

Sentry doesn't even have the powerset to affect Nate let alone defeat him.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop with the quotes.

This question doesn't have to do with this battle. Nate Grey has powerful abilities, so I just want to know if he has shown some kind of resistance to reality warping?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@hatemalingsiaSentry doesn't have reality warping feats. Writers intention means nil in the context of feats.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By hatemalingsia

@hatemalingsiaSentry doesn't have reality warping feats. Writers intention means nil in the context of feats.

Like I said, my question doesn't have to do with this battle. I was just asking if Nate Grey has some kind of immunity to reality warping or not.

Attitude_Era

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both sides have good arguments.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@hatemalingsia: Nate hasn't shown any resistance to reality warping. But the Omega Machine using only a portion of Nate's energy warped reality & made portals to other universes in search for earth 295.

Nate has also shown as a teen to track ripples in reality, & when interacting with it took him to earth 295 several years into the past. So it's safe to say he would be aware of reality warping to some degree. Although not exactly resistant.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Nate hasn't shown any resistance to reality warping. But the Omega Machine using only a portion of Nate's energy warped reality & made portals to other universes in search for earth 295.

Nate has also shown as a teen to track ripples in reality, & when interacting with it took him to earth 295 several years into the past. So it's safe to say he would be aware of reality warping to some degree. Although not exactly resistant.

That's interesting. Thanks.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@hatemalingsia: If you want the see the scans I can PM them to you. Also excuse me for misunderstanding your question/not answering at the beginning. I just think this topic should go away & the Sentry universal power scaling should stop.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RealityWarper

I like people whom pretend that they knows more than the writers, authors, or the creator of the character himself.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By uugieboogie
No Caption Provided

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rustling

verb (used without object), rustled, rustling.

to make a succession of slight, soft sounds, as of parts rubbing gently one on another, as leaves, silks, or papers.

to cause such sounds by moving or stirring something.

to move, proceed, or work energetically:

Rustle around and see what you can find.verb (used with object), rustled, rustling.

to move or stir so as to cause a rustling sound:

The wind rustled the leaves.

to move, bring, or get by energetic action:

I'll go rustle some supper.

to steal (livestock, especially cattle).noun

the sound made by anything that rustles:

the rustle of leaves.Verb phrases

rustle up, Informal. to find, gather, or assemble by effort or search:

to rustle up some wood for a fire.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: @ssj_god: In post 51 ssjgod said:

only 100% potential released nate (who could fully control the power which rivals the dark phoenix.

End quote

In your opinion How powerful a 100% potential released Sentry?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They call over Batman, The Flash and Thanos and make sweet, sweet fanboy sammiches all night long...

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By XiiX

@mr_ingenuity said:

Stop with the quotes.

It really is this simple.

Feats(plural) are signifiacant above ALL on this site.

It's literally IN THE RULES.

Plain, simple, obvious, blunt, whatever; Feats/what has been done(REGULARLY, to the best of their ability)>>>>>anything else in assessing combat-potential.

Those who don't like it, can abide the regulations of another site where that's the case, and statements mean just as much or more to those who MAKE the rules.

SHOW the character DOING what they're claimed capable of, or don't even bother.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@realitywarper: @ssj_god: In post 51 ssjgod said:

only 100% potential released nate (who could fully control the power which rivals the dark phoenix.

End quote

In your opinion How powerful a 100% potential released Sentry?

Sentry's raw psionic power allows him to perform a new House Of M and he don't suffer the 20 unreliability factor that Wanda has.

We can add that Death Seed Sentry is stable since he returned from the dead so he can exploit this energy at his fullest.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

It really is this simple.

Feats(plural) are tantamount above ALL on this site.

It's literally IN THE RULES.

Those who don't like it, can abide the regulations of another where that's the case, and statements mean just as much or more.

That's nice.

Nate has no feats in the magnitude of Sentry like stomping Molecule Man.

By "statements" Sentry wins.

By feats Sentry wins.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By XiiX

@realitywarper: Of course it's "nice".

I typed it.

I know he beat Molecule Man.

It's seemingly mentioned every hour on the hour, in every match he's in, but there's a reason it isn't propagated with a straight face that The Flash would fodderize anything short of a small army of(amped) Silver Age heroes because he did it ONCE to someone who did.

So then why the half a novel of statements was deemed necessary, I can't even begin to guess, since given what matters(according to the rules), all that needed to be said was "he beat Molecule Man", and go from there.

Same principal behind another poster that would shop around the notion that Cyttorak was equal to or exceeded The Living Tribunal.

Wall to wall to wall of text, mentioning this statement, handbook, or another.

When the statements radically outweigh the showings, it ain't in proportion(to what matters here).

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Awesome rebuttal, looking forward to seeing this argument.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@realitywarper: Of course it's "nice".

I typed it.

I know he beat Molecule Man.

So then why the half a novel of statements was deemed necessary, I can't even begin to guess, since given what matters(according to the rules), all that needed to be said was "he beat Molecule Man", and go from there.

The "statements" that I showed are the necessary prerequisite for people (at least the ones whom read everything) to understand that Sentry always had the power to beat Molecule Man and a raw psionic power above Nate Grey.

Now if I have to elaborate which ones of the two has better telepathy / telekinesis I can back up Sentry's feats by the fact that he has an enormous raw psionic power.

I can even compare Sentry's feats to Nate's feats against other psionic characters like Emma Frost or Charles Xavier.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Awesome rebuttal, looking forward to seeing this argument.

Thanks ^^

I'm just warming up XD

The weird thing is that I already discussed this with ssj_god but well, everybody is doing his best to defend his character. It's normal.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Yeah ofc it is. CV wouldn't be very fun if everyone agreed on anything now would it :)

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper: Yeah ofc it is. CV wouldn't be very fun if everyone agreed on anything now would it :)

Exactly.

By the way you can see that people have some double standards.

Moira comparing once Nate Grey to the Phoenix thanks to a test she did with her machines is used in every threads...

Sentry teaming-up during years with Tony Stark and living in the Watchtower above Stark's building; and Tony having help from Reed to understand how powerful The Sentry is have no credits in the eyes of the Viners.

That looks like biased in my book.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By XiiX

@realitywarper:Well obviously I can't speak for whoever else it may concern, but same and again; showing him doing it(CONSISTENTLY) pales in comparison to what he's stated capable.

On paper, and what's said of his power? Yeah, I could absolutely back him against Nate.

So far as showings? Nah. But then again, I don't say what matters on this site.

Not unless I want to go around touting Flash as to0 quick for abstract concepts like mortality/death to catch or effect, and say anyone short of Crisis On Infinite Earths Anti Monitor(with a hole in his chest) would get destroyed quicker than sight could process.

Because he did it once.

There's a reason you keep emphasizing that ONE feat: because the rest absolutely pale in comparison, and/or don't compare at all, and thus revert to statement and/or handbook entires.

Same with Flash physically taking out The Anti Monitor.

Now don't get me wrong; I can fully abide the sentiment that the showing is panned out by supposed, or narrative power AKA statements, but it just doesn't mean as much ON COMICVINE.

Take it up with the moderators/whoever stipulated it as such, if you don't like it.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: @xiix: Unfortunately people tend to ignore context and just focus on the actual feats. It's a shame but I agree feats are in general more important than statements.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@realitywarper:Well obviously I can't speak for whoever else it may concern, but same and again; showing him doing it(CONSISTENTLY) pales in comparison to what he's stated capable.

On paper, and what's said of his power? Yeah, I could absolutely back him against Nate.

Not unless I want to go around touting Flash as to0 quick for abstract concepts like mortality/death to catch or effect, and say anyone short of Crisis On Infinite Earths Anti Monitor(with a hole in his chest) would get destroyed quicker than sight could process.

Because he did it once.

Well obviously I can't speak for whoever else it may concern, but same and again; showing him doing it(CONSISTENTLY) pales in comparison to what he's stated capable.

People wants to have the same characters repeating the same feats in every comics but that's not how a story works. Even Molecule Man has two omniversal feats in his entire carreer but we knows what is power-level is depending what the story shows : No beliefs on his abilities means that he is at full power. Moreover I think that there is a lot of double standards here as The Sentry has very few appearances compared to other characters but it's like stating that Hulk can't life more than 20 tons because he just lift 20 tons in his last two comics, we knows that's obviously not true.

Yep

So don't I but the point here is to know the context of the characters before knowing the context of their feats.

That's very important in my eyes and that's why I don't think that respect threads can be used as a source material for 99 % of the characters that they represent.

Yep but this fight has a lot of context behind it.

Flash didn't beat the Anti-Monitor by himself. That was a team effort.

Because he did it once.

Teamwork and if I recall correctly he was pretty exhausted after and the Anti-Monitor wasn't incapacitated by the loose of his armor (but I can be wrong on this).

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: @xiix: Unfortunately people tend to ignore context and just focus on the actual feats. It's a shame but I agree feats are in general more important than statements.

In my opinion context, statements and feats are all part of the story and have to be used wisely.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ssj_god

@realitywarper:

let me come in here once again.. and put it in a very simple manner where you can understand it

educating to properly translate a context

Absolutely.

Nate Grey came back to Earth with NO idea of what happened in here while he was "dead". Sentry wiped the memories of everyone when Nate was in another Universe.

yes.. yet nate remembered sentry (either sentry's mind wipe wasn't even applied to him.. or it didn't affected him..... i know of course you'd choose the former one.. though there's no time indication in the actions ;))

Nope.

Osborn isn't fully aware of Sentry's powers and thinked that Nate could go toe-to-toe with him... A thing that Nate rebuted later.

what nope?... a team was sent to deal with nate.. along with sentry being in the team.

Yep. And Nate recongnized that Sentry is more powerful than him.

It wasn't on purpose and you are taking only the things that suits your opinion here.

what nate recognized, was that he needs to take out sentry from the team and deal with them.. that's exactly what he did.. by saying sentry would beat his a$$ (playing coy).. and make a confused fool out of him

Nate refers to his whole tirade when he said that he told Sentry the truth. It was an excellent plot for the writer to continue the story with Nate as Sentry would have kicked his psionic butt hard.

(-_-)

the truth = nate knew about sentry, he did not forget.................... not sentry would kick his butt... why the hell would a guy even say such a thing to another guy who came to stop him (potential fight), unless he wants to coy him (though who doesn't know the meaning of playing coy would not understand)?

Nate stated that Ares is a God and that he has no way to beat him, even the time manipulation didn't work and that's right Sentry destroyed Ares easily.

yes.. coming from a guy who can crush him with planetary+ telekinesis.. atomize him with near cosmic level psionic powers... or can even dump him outside of reality.... i see no plausible reason for nate to say that in a battle.. unless he wanted to coy ares too like he did to sentry.

for the comparison part

Physically ? Nate get wrecked.

i have no doubt in that.. but nate is not a physical fighter to begin with...

Telepathycally ? Nate get wrecked and controlled.

AGAIN....... WHAT???!!!! ...... LOL

hahahaaa.... go on with your joke of the century..... XD

Reality Warping / Matter & Energy Manipulation ? Nate get wrecked.

i would like to see at least one reality warping feat from him

i would like to see what energy manipulation feat he have which comes even close to nate's

the final concluded part

I like people whom pretend that they knows more than the writers, authors, or the creator of the character himself.

this is the ONLY line.... around which your debates revolves....... statements and hyperboles..... let me be clear of one thing....... we don't know more than the writer..... but we can read the comics.. and see them with our own eyes ... writer saying something, doesn't make the feat appear in the stories

writer statement =/= feats in the comics

so unless you have feats of sentry having reality warping, time manipulation or resistance, energy manip..... or having a tp even close to nate.... SHUT THE F*CK UP AND STOP WASTING MY TIME WITH STATEMENTS AND HYPERBOLES.... SENTRY GETS FROZEN IN TIME, OR MIND CONTROLLED

@mr_ingenuity said:

Stop with the quotes.

this ^^ sums up the battle

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate destroys Sentry without mercy.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

let me come in here once again.. and put it in a very simple manner where you can understand it

Good boy.

You actually proved that you ignored that :

• Nate Grey was dead and therefore didn't know what happened during this time. I showed to you what Mystique said on panel and you blatantly ignored it.
  • Nate Grey was on an alternate Earth when Sentry wiped-out the memories of the World two times but I will come back to it later.
  • Sentry is at least on par with HOM Scarlet Witch. Tony Stark, whom teamed-up with him during years, had Sentry's Watchtowers above the Stark HQ, and whom had the help of Reed Richards made a report to the President of The USA to warn him about the threat that Sentry is.
  • You literally ignored writers, creators and authors words even they aren't debatable and makes your opinion null.
  • You ignore what your favorite character said on panel or only pick the parts that interest you while I pick the full context of what he said.

Context. You should put some effort to know what you are talking about.

yes.. yet nate remembered sentry (either sentry's mind wipe wasn't even applied to him.. or it didn't affected him..... i know of course you'd choose the former one.. though there's no time indication in the actions ;))

Another proof that you don't know the context of Sentry's mind wipe :

1.Once Sentry remembered who he was, people began to remember him too.

"More years passed before Rob regained his memories [...] but most people, including myself, have not regained theirs [...]"

2. Nate Grey was on an alternate Universe when Sentry wiped-out the memories of the Earth-616 and his Moon.

Context of the first Mind Wipe :

January 2001:

X-Man (1995) #71 - 'Fearful Symmetries, Part 1'

Sentry (2000) #5 - 'Act 5: The Betrayal'

February 2001:

X-Man (1995) #72 - 'Fearful Symmetries, Part 2'

Sentry/The Void (2001) #1 - 'Act 6: The Truth'

Nate Grey was on Earth-253 when he fought against Qabiri and when Sentry wiped the mind of the World.

Next !

what nope?... a team was sent to deal with nate.. along with sentry being in the team.

Osborn thinked that Nate & Sentry were equal in power, which is wrong.

He send the whole team to makes sure that Nate is defeated.

what nate recognized, was that he needs to take out sentry from the team and deal with them.. that's exactly what he did.. by saying sentry would beat his a$$ (playing coy).. and make a confused fool out of him

There was no trick here.

You are really a champion to ignore what is on panel.

Nate met Sentry after years and he was surprised that Sentry sided with the bad guys as them teamed-up and saved the World many times before...

Nate expected Sentry to join him and not to leave the battlefield.

(-_-)

You can put all much smileys as you want I'm maintaining my position here.

the truth = nate knew about sentry, he did not forget.................... not sentry would kick his butt... why the hell would a guy even say such a thing to another guy who came to stop him (potential fight), unless he wants to coy him (though who doesn't know the meaning of playing coy would not understand)?

Sentry didn't mindwiped him.

Nate showed respect to the Sentry and Bob leaving the place wasn't expected.

I already explained that at least 3 times in that thread...

yes.. coming from a guy who can crush him with planetary+ telekinesis.. atomize him with near cosmic level psionic powers... or can even dump him outside of reality.... i see no plausible reason for nate to say that in a battle.. unless he wanted to coy ares too like he did to sentry.

Ares ignoring Nate Grey's time stop while he thinked that the place was surely to play coy... Or not.

It's fun how you are twisting the statements that are made on panel. ;)

The Fight.

i have no doubt in that.. but nate is not a physical fighter to begin with...

How surprising ! Really.

<<<Telepathycally ? Nate get wrecked and controlled.

AGAIN....... WHAT???!!!! ...... LOL

I have no problems comparing telepathic feats if you want.

Both offensively and defensively.

I will EVEN give you one chance to prove that Nate is superior to The Sentry telepathically.

You can take the first round, no problem. ;)

hahahaaa.... go on with your joke of the century..... XD

You are playing the bravado but posted nothing convincing at the moment.

I'm still waiting you to back-up your claims.

i would like to see at least one reality warping feat from him

i would like to see what energy manipulation feat he have which comes even close to nate's

Relax sweetheart.

1) You are discussing the creator of the character words here and the words of the writers that used The Sentry in their stories too. Bendis confirmed that the Source of Sentry's powers is reality warping.

2) Robert Reynolds didn't get the power to become a creature of shadow nor the power to become a creature of light...

The purpose of the Super Soldier Serum is to enhance and human being to make him evolve in a meta-human, and that's particularly true for The Sentry as Robert Reynolds became a new form form of life with the ability to bend the reality to his whims and to his will..

No Caption Provided

3) The existence of Sentry & The Void is a reality warping feat as they are just part of Robert Reynolds imagination.

The Sentry & The Void only exist because Robert is incomplete
The Sentry & The Void only exist because Robert is incomplete "psychologically". He become the Void because of his mental issues and created The Sentry to counter his evil deeds.

4) Even Robert's physical powers are due to his wish to be strong...

No Caption Provided

You DO have strong psychic powers holding your phisicals together.

Final crash : beating a dead horse again.

this is the ONLY line.... around which your debates revolves....... statements and hyperboles..... let me be clear of one thing....... we don't know more than the writer..... but we can read the comics.. and see them with our own eyes ... writer saying something, doesn't make the feat appear in the stories

Your opinion doesn't matter at all on this.

Your likes and dislikes towards what the writers, towards what the creator of the character said is weightless.

Do you know why ?

It's because he is the one whom decide what the character is.

If you don't understand what Sentry powers are that's not my problem.

You actually fail to understand the context of your own character so I don't even expect you to understand the context of mine.

writer statement =/= feats in the comics

Writer's opinion + creator's opinion + feat in the comics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ssj_god opinion.

so unless you have feats of sentry having reality warping,

I already explained that and confirmed it with the writer words.

time manipulation or resistance,

I already showed to you that Sentry was gone through Reed Richard's stasis field which stops time.

I already showed to you that Sentry is a reality warper (time & space manipulation is in the package).

I already showed to you that Sentry is a time manipulator via the creator of the character words.

That makes one feat in the comics and two statements from the creator of the character.

energy manip.....

No Caption Provided

By the way the energy manipulation is included in the reality warping package...

or having a tp even close to nate....

I already showed to you that Sentry wiped-out the memories of everybody on Earth and Moon effortlessly, including a Watcher whom are in the same park than the Celestials.

That's above anything Nate Grey has done in his whole career.

SHUT THE F*CK UP AND STOP WASTING MY TIME WITH STATEMENTS AND HYPERBOLES....

No Caption Provided

I showed the informations provided by the writer and Marvel and that's how powerful The Sentry is.

The simple fact that you can't deal with it isn't my problem.

The outcome of that fight is pretty clear.

SENTRY GETS FROZEN IN TIME,

I already adressed this and Sentry is immune to that kind of stuff.

OR MIND CONTROLLED

I provided a few elements that already put Sentry above Nate Grey in raw power but please elaborate, as I told you above I let you hit me the first round with arguments properly backed-up by scans and then I will answer. ;)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ssj_god
No Caption Provided

haha... all that desperate craps... and still not 1 direct feat.. just trying to go on and on with statements and hyperboles... XD

still no answer against time freeze... still no answer against superior telepathy...lol

and still not a single way to put this version of nate down... XD

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By RealityWarper
@ssj_god said:
No Caption Provided

haha... all that desperate craps... and still not 1 direct feat.. just trying to go on and on with statements and hyperboles... XD

still no answer against time freeze... still no answer against superior telepathy...lol

and still not a single way to put this version of nate down... XD

Ooooh are you too scared to answer me directly ?

A) There is actually no hyperbole in what I stated.

B) I provided one of Sentry telepathic feat and I'm still waiting for you to post something on this magnitude since the beginning on that thread but you are playing possum and avoiding to answer to it.

C) As I said you are ignoring the proof that I provided which consisted as feats backed-up by the writer words but here again you are playing possum and you are borderlining fanboyism.

D) In terms of energy & matter manipulation Sentry proved himself more powerful than Molecule Man and wrecking Nate Grey psionic form on the astral plane isn't a problem at all.

To summarize I'm waiting for you to prove your point by quoting and showing feats from Nate Grey superior to the feats that I already showed.

And for the second time if you want to try the telepathic war, no problem, go ahead and post Nate's feats.

No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ssj_god

@realitywarper:

owwwwke... quick questions then .. :)

show me a direct feat of sentry reality warping, time manipulating, energy manipulating without any statement or hyperbole

D) In terms of energy & matter manipulation Sentry proved himself more powerful than Molecule Man and wrecking Nate Grey psionic form on the astral plane isn't a problem at all.

i saw only molecule manipulation in that PIS feat... sorry.. where was the energy manipulation part again?

and you are borderlining fanboyism.

only.. i won't say you borderline :P
only.. i won't say you borderline :P

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@realitywarper:

owwwwke... quick questions then .. :)

show me a direct feat of sentry reality warping, time manipulating, energy manipulating without any statement or hyperbole

i saw only molecule manipulation in that PIS feat... sorry.. where was the energy manipulation part again?

and you are borderlining fanboyism.

A) I already posted all of this.

You are in denial.

D) I already showed the fight against Genis-Vell.

Sentry contained and destroyed the Molecule Man effortlesstly and that's enough to prove that he is more powerful than a guy more powerful than the Cosmic Cube-beings.

Reality Warping is the manipulation of matter & energy & space & time among making Robert Reynolds wishes real.

I'm not surprised that you ask me to post feats as you posted none concerning Nate, even about his strong points.

Like all poor debaters you are going now in a long rant toward a fictional character by trying to lowball him.

What you need to prove so Nate will maybe have a chance against The Sentry :

• You have to prove that Nate is at least on par with the Molecule Man in matter & energy manipulation.
  • You have to post a telepathic feat of Nate doing more than wiping the memories of Earth & Moon, including a being as powerful as a Watcher.
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

where the hell are the direct feats of reality warping, time manip and energy manip? ... why are you just writing words instead of showing a single feat?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By RealityWarper

@ssj_god said:

@realitywarper:

where the hell are the direct feats of reality warping, time manip and energy manip? ... why are you just writing words instead of showing a single feat?

Read my posts above instead of ignoring the context and showing how rustled you are.

You didn't post anything above fan-speculations and lowballing.

I guess I will take a nap of a few years before you are able to make a proper claim on that thread.

You don't even know the context of your favorite character.

Every stuff you ask was already posted.

It sounds like you don't understand what you are reading.

Deal with it.

On the other hand you posted nothing.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

Read my posts above instead of ignoring the context and showing how rustled you are.

Every stuff you ask was already posted.

It sounds like you don't understand what you are reading.

ok.. then show me which direct feats of reality warping, time manip and energy manips i'm ignoring in your above posts...... or are you among those viners (yes.. i have met very bad debaters like these), who would keep repeating the words 'i have already posted it, you find it' instead of pointing out which ones they're saying as feats (because they haven't posted anything like that.. or even have anything like that in the first place).

On the other hand you posted nothing.

i don't have to.. because u're the one whose claiming bs abilities for your character, not me.... so your character is in question here, not mine.

there's still no single feat for the character on reality warping, time manip, energy manip.... so he looses this fight unfortu'nate'ly.. he have no way to hurt this version of nate.

RickyWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know anything about these characters but based on this debate I say Sentry wins.