User Lists: 43

Rose Wilson, AKA The Ravager

No Caption Provided

vs.

Edward Nigma, AKA The Riddler

No Caption Provided

------------------------

- Riddler gets 1 month prep, Rose gets none

- Riddler picks the battleground, and can fill it with deathtraps and puzzles using his preptime

- In character

- Win by death

-----------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Bump!

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ravager

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Well, you gotta figure, Riddler has had this kind of advantage against Batman countless times, and Batman always comes out on top. While Ravager is not as book smart nor as technically skilled, she has a very sound tactical mind of her own, and as a metahuman her physicality is enhanced beyond peak human, so she's already stronger/faster/more durable/etc. than the man who regularly trumps Riddler. Throw in her precognition, and even with prep his deathtraps are unlikely to have much of an effect. She should be able to survive whatever he throws at her without too much difficulty, and then when she finally gets to him it's game over.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nico4ever: She is smart, and arguably faster-thinking than Bruce, but does she have the critical-thinking skills to actually solve the riddles? Generally if you can't solve them you're screwed, I've seen scans of some truly inescapable rooms that fill up with water or electrocute you or whatnot. I think @the_poet may know more.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ravager Slaughters because Riddler doesn't have any feet.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Ravager

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By batkevin74

Ravager. She's not not Bruce smart but her healing factor makes her dangerous. Room fills with water and she can't work out the riddle, she hits the door again and Edward laughs on the video screen. Rose screams and the rooms floods, her lifeless body floating in the centre. Riddler after waiting five minutes (he knows Batman can hold his for 4 so he's making sure) hits the reset button to view his dead foe lying on the floor like a drowned rat. As he prods her with the cane and begins his chuckle, she coughs, spits up water and lunges after him, probably cutting off his leg at the knee scowling "My father held my head under water once..."

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump?