One Stormtrooper vs One Hand Ninja

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

One single generic Stormtrooper vs one single generic Hand ninja.

The Stormtrooper has his standard armor, blaster, and other equipment.  The Hand ninja has no armor, and is armed with a katana, 20 throwing stars, and a kusari gama (basically a sickle with a ball and chain attached).

The battle takes place in a ghost town in the western U.S. during the day.  The Stormtrooper starts at location A, the Hand ninja starts at location B.

Round 1: In character.

Round 2: Out of character.

Win by death, KO, or incapacitation.  Who wins and why?

Please note that while the ninja's weapons may or may not be able to penetrate the Stormtrooper's armor, he may try to use other strategies to win (such as incapacitation).

Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper
Hand Ninja
Hand Ninja
Ghost town (Stormtrooper at A, Hand ninja at B)
Ghost town (Stormtrooper at A, Hand ninja at B)

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Soul_Rebel

I know nothing of hand ninjas, but i believe he wins.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Typhion

Storm Trooper takes this. Standard armor includes a thermal detonator and can take projectile blasts. Ninja would have to close on the trooper, at which point the trooper drops the detonator and backs off. Yes, he'll take the blast as well, but has a far better chance of surviving.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Movie Version of Stormtrooper? If this is Movie Version of Stormtrooper than Hand Ninja stomps since Stormtrooper ain't getting a single shot on Hand Ninja, or even remotely close. Plus they are extremely clumsy. Heck, their armor was pierced by sharpened sticks.

If this is Comic Versions, than Stormtrooper has a better chance. They are more agile and their aim is drastically better. The Hand Ninja could still pull off a win with his superior skills, but I don't see how he would be able to hurt the Stormtrooper in any way.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By owie  Moderator
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Movie Version of Stormtrooper? If this is Movie Version of Stormtrooper than Hand Ninja stomps since Stormtrooper ain't getting a single shot on Hand Ninja, or even remotely close. Plus they are extremely clumsy. Heck, their armor was pierced by sharpened sticks.

If this is Comic Versions, than Stormtrooper has a better chance. They are more agile and their aim is drastically better. The Hand Ninja could still pull off a win with his superior skills, but I don't see how he would be able to hurt the Stormtrooper in any way.

Consider the "in character" round to be the movie version of the Stormtrooper, and the "out of character" round to be expanded universe.

The ninja could potentially pull off the Stormtrooper's helmet and then stab him, or get him in a limb lock and win by incapacitation, or incapacitate him with the kusari-gama's chain.  He may or may not get the chance to do these things, but they're all potential ways to win without piercing the armor.
Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

I love this thread. I'm gonna say Hand Ninja 1st round, Storm Trooper 2nd.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shawnbaby

I'm going with the Ninja

Both rounds

The "in character" versions are just fodder for the protagonists...but Hand Ninjas have much better showings.

The "Out of Character" Troopers are better...but still nothing overly dangerous.

A "out of Character" Hand Ninja would be someone like Betsy Braddock (minus her mutant abilities of course), or the Hand Ninja that took on Kaine in Scarlet Spider.

As for how they penetrate the armour...Stormtrooper armour is exposed at the joints and Helmet. Weaknesses easily exploited by a trained assassin.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BringnIt

One ninja>one storm trooper>hundred ninjas

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By owie  Moderator
@BringnIt said:
One ninja>one storm trooper>hundred ninjas
Ha!  I was wondering if someone was going to bring up the Inverse Law of Ninjas.
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

bump