Odin and Thor VS Supermen

• 106 results
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mysticmedivh Ok, i gotta ask you about this battle, since i am curious and i know you know your sH!t when it comes to DC 1 Million. Kal Kent vs Odin is what i am interested in. Since Odin can bust a galaxy, but Kal is immune to magic and has the force vision that can hold a galaxy. He still holds great speed advantage over Odin. So, whaddya think?

Odin is simply on a higher level. I gotta give this match to the Asgardians.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

#52  Edited By utkanflash

Kal Kent and Superboy Prime is overkill... Easily supermen Team take this with majority..

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Thor has the Odin Force and cosmic storms, so I think he has what it takes to kill at least 1 Superman before he gets owned.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theaterofdreams: OR Odin destroys the Supermen with vastly superior damage output and Magic.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@ancient_0f_days: Not sure how Henshaw managing to beat a superman literally dying of Kryptonite poisoning ....to the extent of subsequent issues having stuff like Batman outright declaring he might have just died ( he didn't, but only because superboy and co entered his bloodstream to cure him) ......particularly holds up him getting " rag dolled", especially given well ...pretty much every other fight between the two ending with a superman win even when Cyborg is doing stuff like channelling the frickin source wall to try and beat him

Heck this very issue brings up supermans weakened state several time. Heck your very scans have Henshaw noting the same

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Kal Kent and Superboy Prime is overkill... Easily supermen Team take this with majority..

Or Odin destroy the galaxies and TP them

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

-All-Star Superman has electro magnetic Aura and stronger than Regular Pre 52 Superman
-Superboy Prime fought nerfed Anti-Monitor, Monarch,Sodam Yat, Cyborg Superman, etc etc
-Kal Kent has blood of 5 dimensional imp... He has potentiial reality warper than.. Already he has a amazing feats about TP, TK and all Superman versality..
-Cyborg Superman with his yellow ring he is another problem too.. Too much powerfull for Thor (even Odin Force Thor)
-Kingdom Come Superman, stonger and faster than Shazam, Wiser than any founder member of Justice League,And he is been fulled by Solar Energy by years..

This is already a Galaxy Buster Team.. Odin has no time or might for bustin a galaxy when These Supes against him..
He can barely beat up Thanos in Asgard..

And battlefield is not Asgard.. ın Asgard yeah Bloodlusted Odin is something they cant managed..

But in random encounter.. All Supes are in bloodlust ! .. This is too much.. Kal Kent and Superboy Prime is too much... And they have 3 other uber Supe versiyon too..
Just look at Kal Kent's wiki... Please then tell me somethings people.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/kal-kent-vs-destroyer-armor-odin-671341/

İn this topic Kal-Ken himself is a good match-up for Odin by himself..

And then add on KC Superman, AS Superman, Cy Superman, SBPrime ?!? Im gonna tell you end of a good and epic fight.. Winners will be Supermen :D

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 1 most likely

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@thegrayghost said:

@ancient_0f_days: Not sure how Henshaw managing to beat a superman literally dying of Kryptonite poisoning ....to the extent of subsequent issues having stuff like Batman outright declaring he might have just died ( he didn't, but only because superboy and co entered his bloodstream to cure him) ......particularly holds up him getting " rag dolled", especially given well ...pretty much every other fight between the two ending with a superman win even when Cyborg is doing stuff like channelling the frickin source wall to try and beat him

Heck this very issue brings up supermans weakened state several time. Heck your very scans have Henshaw noting the same

Post scans showing superman still suffering from K-Nite Poisoning, Henshaw noting that he's not at the height of his power, isn't specific.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: So...you haven't actually read the issue have you?

Because throughout the issue Supes keep going " Koff koff" to the extent of Steel repeatedly asking him to get that looked at. By the very *next* issue , Supes is literally glowing green from K poisoning to the extent of needing a solar boost from steel.....and even then getting beaten up by....all of Mercy.

As in physically thrashed senseless by....er Mercy

Oh I *will * post scans, I just want to know if you have any idea what I'm talking about here. Do you even know the issue no of the scans posted by er...yourself ? Or did you get them from a respect thread?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Odin says "WHAT"

Loading Video...

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

-All-Star Superman has electro magnetic Aura and stronger than Regular Pre 52 Superman

-Superboy Prime fought nerfed Anti-Monitor, Monarch,Sodam Yat, Cyborg Superman, etc etc

-Kal Kent has blood of 5 dimensional imp... He has potentiial reality warper than.. Already he has a amazing feats about TP, TK and all Superman versality..

-Cyborg Superman with his yellow ring he is another problem too.. Too much powerfull for Thor (even Odin Force Thor)

-Kingdom Come Superman, stonger and faster than Shazam, Wiser than any founder member of Justice League,And he is been fulled by Solar Energy by years..

This is already a Galaxy Buster Team.. Odin has no time or might for bustin a galaxy when These Supes against him..

He can barely beat up Thanos in Asgard..

And battlefield is not Asgard.. ın Asgard yeah Bloodlusted Odin is something they cant managed..

But in random encounter.. All Supes are in bloodlust ! .. This is too much.. Kal Kent and Superboy Prime is too much... And they have 3 other uber Supe versiyon too..

Just look at Kal Kent's wiki... Please then tell me somethings people.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/kal-kent-vs-destroyer-armor-odin-671341/

İn this topic Kal-Ken himself is a good match-up for Odin by himself..

And then add on KC Superman, AS Superman, Cy Superman, SBPrime ?!? Im gonna tell you end of a good and epic fight.. Winners will be Supermen :D

Kal Kent could barely hold a galaxy or almost killed by punching the time zone or doesn't have any reality warping power.Superboy Prime is weak against TP which Odin has.All Star Superman is still high tier+ level.Cyborg Superman and KC Superman are only around herald level.Wikis can be edit by anyone case point is the Superman Prime One Million was making up any power for him.

Odin destroy galaxies as just side effects of his fights,or was in a telepathic battle with Galactus,or consistently been a universal threat level in his Marvel career.Odin simply outclass them.

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The assembled group of Supermen against Odin (whom, I assume still retains his power....) coupled with Thor, who also simultaneously has his father's power?

The assembled Superman get destroyed.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Im just asking this (not for any judgement purpose)

Odin barely can hurt Thanos without BFR In Asgard ! (ok with bfr Odin can send Thanos away)

Odin is not that strong when he is not ın Asgard. Its his realm eventualy.

This team absolutely slaugther Thanos with ease... And Odin cant take out Thanos easily (w/o bfr card)

How Odin can easily take this men easily ?

And OP says: No BFR .... In this condition. odin cant teleport them, cant destroy galaxies, cant bend the reallity or dimenson ?

Just his Skyfather skillset and his strength is usefull in here.. Just like Thor ...

Without BFR how Odin can take them out EASILY ?! He cant take out Thanos easily IN ASGARD !!

No BFR, Battlefied is not ASGARD

And still he can beat these guys easily ha ?

Even Odin Force Thor or Sentry is show their readers a good fight agaisnt Galactus. w/o not much help.. Even they can do that.. (Im not sayin they beat Galactus) And Galactus mightier than Odin ?

And you're still sayin.. This Supermen Crew is lost easily against to Odin !?!?

I dont think so, without BFR, Out of the ASGARD.. He is eventually lost again these man.. Cuz Thor has just some minutes on there. And Odin all alone.. They're too much for when he is out of asrgard and when he cannot use any BFR power or skill...

Supermen are eventually take these Gods ... End of a good/epic battle.

dbgoich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 solos.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Thor dies and Odin wrecks.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash: Thanos couldn't do anything to Odin and Odin was outclassing him easy.Also Thanos survive a full blast from Galactus or survive inside a 2 light year span black-hole.Thanos is above most of the Supermen here easy.Galactus is significantly more powerful than the Supermen here that Odin still on-par with him in a telepathic battle.Destroying the galaxy isn't BFR.Supermen here won't withstand Odin destroying massive amounts of galaxies or TPing them to fight each other.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@thegrayghost: I got the scans from a respect thread (originally anyway before I downloaded them and properly reviewed them fyi), I didn't read the issue, I know what you're talking about however since I read the synopsis for the issue since comics were not readily available, next best thing for the win. Not like it matters anyway, you can keep up the try hard act though, entertaining to say the most. The issue is Superman: The Man of Steel #100, anything else you wanna be assured of, don't hesitate to ask. In any case, someone asked for scans of something specific, context aside, I provided it.

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal kent one shots. SBP goes insane and rips both their heads off. The slowdinsons go down.

You're kidding right? You can't be serious.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: With all my respect.. (by the way thnx for this nice conversation) but ım still with Supes...

Even regular Pre-52 Superman was hold a black hole back then. And he is show some resistant against Omega Beams, Planet Buster Attacks and more... Even Regular one.. Kal Kent is keep all solar system together. He was punch the time barrier.. and change the dimensions.. And destroy a Galaxy is a BFR .. C'mon

Some feats for Kal Kent

http://www.comicvine.com/kal-kent/4005-41761/forums/scans-of-kal-kents-feats-564380/

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/4005-1807/forums/superman-one-million-kal-kent-respect-thread-1664174/

Some Feats for KC Superman:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t478524.html

Some feats for Superboy Prime:

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2q91mo/respect_superboyprime/

Some feats for Cyb Superman
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cyborg-superman-vs-current-silver-surfer-556259/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/saren/blog/cyborg-superman-respect-thread/82737/

Some feats for AS SUperman
http://www.comicvine.com/all-star-superman/4025-1158/forums/didnt-all-star-superman-complete-12-achievements-b-601361/

All of these Supes are not lower than Thanos on any area or skillset.. Kal Kent and Superboy Prime already way over him.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: "Context aside? "

What kinda feat is that where you have to quantify it with " context aside" ?

I asked for feats of Henshaw ever legitimately "rag dolling " superman , which another user was claiming he did, since I *know* this has never happened in a straight up fight in comics.

You then provide an out of context scan showing the same from an issue you never read

Again, since you are asking , let me clarify

My " hard act" as it is comes out of disapproval against people who use respect threads for feats without knowing the actual context

Since this is now done and over with, we can get to the next point I'm making , which is Supes has always beaten Henshaw in any kind of straight up fight , outright stomping him on occasion and has better feats than Henshaw in general

Or in other words, Henshaw is getting overrated as he usually is , on these type of threads

Oh and anything else you want to know from people who have actually read the comics?

Dont. Hesitate . To. Ask

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: "Context aside? "

What kinda feat is that where you have to quantify it with " context aside" ?

I asked for feats of Henshaw ever legitimately "rag dolling " superman , which another user was claiming he did, since I *know* this has never happened in a straight up fight in comics.

You then provide an out of context scan showing the same from an issue you never read

Again, since you are asking , let me clarify

My " hard act" as it is comes out of disapproval against people who use respect threads for feats without knowing the actual context

Since this is now done and over with, we can get to the next point I'm making , which is Supes has always beaten Henshaw in any kind of straight up fight , outright stomping him on occasion and has better feats than Henshaw in general

Or in other words, Henshaw is getting overrated as he usually is , on these type of threads

Oh and anything else you want to know from people who have actually read the comics?

Dont. Hesitate . To. Ask

Superman has never stomped Henshaw straight up, on apokolips Henshaw was tooling Supes even after getting tagged with Omega Beams, are you going to say that Superman was weakened there as well even after being one shotted twice by Henshaw? Superman couldn't even beat henshaw on apokolips, Blue Superman couldn't beat Henshaw straight up either. Show me one issue of Superman ever stomping Henshaw, you say you read comics tho.....cool story.

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By theaterofdreams

@theaterofdreams said:

Kal kent one shots. SBP goes insane and rips both their heads off. The slowdinsons go down.

You're kidding right? You can't be serious.

ha, Mr. Kent one shots

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash: Destroying the galaxy isn't BFR and Odin still wreck the Supermen

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Do you know what " one shot" even means?

Please. Show me scans of Henshaw " one shotting" Supes in Apokolips. Come on now . Even the sneak attack from behind barely slowed down the dude who is blitzing immediately after right on the next page

For what a " one shot " actually looks like? Look no further than what Supes did to Henshaw in Action Comics 901

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The supermen no matter which you put in there have no answers for Odin. Prime and henshaw are the only ones who pose a slight threat to odin...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@thegrayghost said:

@ancient_0f_days: Do you know what " one shot" even means?

Please. Show me scans of Henshaw " one shotting" Supes in Apokolips. Come on now . Even the sneak attack from behind barely slowed down the dude who is blitzing immediately after right on the next page

For what a " one shot " actually looks like? Look no further than what Supes did to Henshaw in Action Comics 901

Superman didn't one shot Henshaw using his powers, he clearly had to rely upon an obvious weakness put there solely so that they didn't have to fight him...And to be perfectly clear, that's the most solid example of PIS ive ever seen considering Henshaw has almost never had a central node in his entire existence that someone like Superman could simply pull out of his chest like a sticker. He is a being of energy who clearly needs no physical form to remain active, he needs one to fight Superman but you wan't me to believe someone who can steal bodies casually from people, tech and inanimate objects after being completely destroyed needs or even has an obvious weakness like a node to stay up then consistency means little to you. If that is your only example of Superman oneshotting Henshaw then I wonder what you call it when Supes has a motherbox strapped to his arm while he got oneshotted both times, motherboxes tend to heal their users rapidly, Superman being unable to stand after getting hit means oneshotted. Temporary KO. Even if he was conscious, he was completely unable to continue fighting after being shot by Henshaw until shortly after due to the motherbox's healing properties.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@ancient_0f_days: a hahahaha

So that's a " no" then for scans of Supes actually getting one shotted by Henshaw ( with a cheap shot) on Apokolips?

That's a " yes" then on endless speculation about how mother boxes work , despite nothing being noted about the same healing Supes , to the extent of Supes egging *himself* to " get up.,.must find Doomsday"

Setting aside the fact that no mother box healing, ever has taken place without the same being outright noted for whatever character it is healing and a glowing light emanating from the box, and how easy it is to disprove this no limits fallacy by pointing out the various times Orion has been KOd while having a mother box on him....is this you admitting superman was in fact NOT KOd there?

Because that would mean that is NOT in fact , a one shot like you are claiming , but one where he literally gets up right on the next page

So is that a one shot, or are you ready to retract the statement yet ?

As far as one shotting Henshaw goes, Supes did totally vibrate his atoms to nothing, albeit it was Henshaw weakened by Kryptonite poisoning as far as that goes. Oh and thrashed him while he was using the freaking source wall against him, before Henshaw to flee/ hitch a ride off him

My personal favourite though is from superman red/blue where Henshaw screamed like a bitch " Don't kill me! I don't want to die!" upon all of being taken to the sun at near Lightspeed

Other than that dude turned up and was taken over by the tribunal prime to beat Supes, lost to him and possibly others off panel in the Sinestro corps war special, beat a dying Supes in the scan you posted , and did not utterly get wrecked by the guy who had a far better performance against Doomsday , than the one who one shotted him, in hunter prey

So no, can't think of a single instance that would make the one shotting thing PIS given his history of performances vs Supes. The central node thing works just fine in that it has never actually been contradicted in the comics, either directly , or from his other feats/ performances relative to Supes

So, no. Trying to claim Henshaw has ever legitimately beaten Supes requires you to outright " ignore context" as you so admirably showed earlier in the thread. Supes beating Henshaw , stomping him/beating him even when he is amped , is an actual thing that has happened any number of times in the comics as noted , and is held up by feats just fine

Oh and any more questions? Perhaps you would like issue nos? Any help at all regarding actual comics and not respect threads?

Don't. Hesitate . To. Ask

Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Father and son

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: lets go.

@ancient_0f_days: a hahahaha

So that's a " no" then for scans of Supes actually getting one shotted by Henshaw ( with a cheap shot) on Apokolips?

That's a " yes" then on endless speculation about how mother boxes work , despite nothing being noted about the same healing Supes , to the extent of Supes egging *himself* to " get up.,.must find Doomsday"

Setting aside the fact that no mother box healing, ever has taken place without the same being outright noted for whatever character it is healing and a glowing light emanating from the box, and how easy it is to disprove this no limits fallacy by pointing out the various times Orion has been KOd while having a mother box on him....is this you admitting superman was in fact NOT KOd there?

Because that would mean that is NOT in fact , a one shot like you are claiming , but one where he literally gets up right on the next page

So is that a one shot, or are you ready to retract the statement yet ?

As far as one shotting Henshaw goes, Supes did totally vibrate his atoms to nothing, albeit it was Henshaw weakened by Kryptonite poisoning as far as that goes. Oh and thrashed him while he was using the freaking source wall against him, before Henshaw to flee/ hitch a ride off him

My personal favourite though is from superman red/blue where Henshaw screamed like a bitch " Don't kill me! I don't want to die!" upon all of being taken to the sun at near Lightspeed

Other than that dude turned up and was taken over by the tribunal prime to beat Supes, lost to him and possibly others off panel in the Sinestro corps war special, beat a dying Supes in the scan you posted , and did not utterly get wrecked by the guy who had a far better performance against Doomsday , than the one who one shotted him, in hunter prey

So no, can't think of a single instance that would make the one shotting thing PIS given his history of performances vs Supes. The central node thing works just fine in that it has never actually been contradicted in the comics, either directly , or from his other feats/ performances relative to Supes

So, no. Trying to claim Henshaw has ever legitimately beaten Supes requires you to outright " ignore context" as you so admirably showed earlier in the thread. Supes beating Henshaw , stomping him/beating him even when he is amped , is an actual thing that has happened any number of times in the comics as noted , and is held up by feats just fine

Oh and any more questions? Perhaps you would like issue nos? Any help at all regarding actual comics and not respect threads?

Don't. Hesitate . To. Ask

No Caption Provided

Henshaw landed that one hit after taking the brunt of the OB and it took Superman out long enough for Darkseid to blast Henshaw a second time to end the fight. KO.

You want to show examples of motherbox's consistently requiring on panel confirmation of their use every time they've been used? Besides Superman's use of it after Henshaw's defeat, how about Dakrseid after getting railed by Doomsday.

Getting up a page later doesn't take away from the fact that he was put on his knees with a single blast of energy, I'm pretty sure that's getting one shotted no matter how you look at it

Superman (at full power) vibrating through a completely drained Henshaw is as legitimate as Henshaw toying with him the entire time prior to that which makes it irrelevant. Getting sent to the sun is BFR and he survived that anyway so your point is moot. Henshaw was hardly phased by Superman Blue's attacks when he was fused with a portion of the source wall, thrashing is overstating, a bad habit among others it seems.

Being taken over by tribunal didn't noticeably boost Henshaw's abilities, he/tribunal one shotted Superman in their fight.

Once again, since when has Cyborg Superman even required any type of central node to survive? It's contradicted due to the fact that Henshaw does not require a central node in the first place and has never had one to begin with .....

Your whole argument was basically naming the times Henshaw lost regardless of whether they have anything to do with one shotting (which Superman has never legitimately done), it does make your post look a bit of a mess tbh, talk about getting off topic.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin solos

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

Thor runs screaming "DAD HELP" Odin sighs and says "Stop beating up my son" around 30 seconds later there all unconscious on the floor. While thor cries and odin slaps him for being a bitch.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro said:
@chazz85 said:

Thor runs screaming "DAD HELP" Odin sighs and says "Stop beating up my son" around 30 seconds later there all unconscious on the floor. While thor cries and odin slaps him for being a bitch.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@chazz85 said:

You would make a very interesting author for a Thor comics. Heh hehe

awesome stuff there friend, very funny.

^_^

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@ancient_0f_days:

1. Are you seriously trying to claim that a scan where we don't see Superman getting " taken out" , is a scan of him...getting taken out?

Can you show me where in the comic it shows Supes was even hurt too badly there?

I mean, Jeez, I know you made a mistake , I know you are a perennial respect thread ripper , but this is hilariously over the top even for you!

Tell me one thing....is Superman flying just fine or not right after this , the very next time we see him...two panels later ? Yes or no?

Jeez, just admit your mistake and move on.

Not one of those " ones shots" on Apokolips did anything other than slowing him down temporarily. As in for a couple of panels each time at most .

This is honestly some of the most hilarious backtracking I have had to encounter in entire ....days on the internets

This setting aside, the fact that your go to story for Henshaw being superior to superman being one where he gets one shotted by something that barely slowed down Doomsday, by a guy who got curbstomped with a couple of hits from Doomsday , vs Supes ' performance against Doomsday, actually managing to hurt him over the knock down drag out issue long fight. Heck even vs the Cyborg Supes vapourises the dude with HV right before that, on a day he has specifically connected himself to the circuitry of a super advanced alien planet , and what that means for this , with regards to a clean showing....or Y'know just consistency for the characters across the very story

Hilarious, as I said.

2. Darkseid I was explicitly noted to being healed by Mother Box , by Supes. Supes explicitly noted that mother box was changing him after his battle vs Henshaw

I'm not sure how either example proves anything for you

There any number of either instances where mother box is explicitly noted to be healing the user/ at least glowing for its use to be noted from curing Orion's blindness to something as late in the day as healing Shilo Norman in the starheart saga

What I want to know,is when, if ever , has the mother box worked the way you are saying it does : with nothing whatsoever said / not even glowing like that

Any examples of that at all? Because *every single * mother box healing I know of had either or in most cases both or those two showings

Any examples of that at all?

Of course , this requires you to ignore Superman's own words telling himself about trying to get up and stopping Doomsday and how he might have subconsciously held himself back for fear of fighting doomsday, from getting up / moving as quickly

This basically , like the others stems from your reluctance to admit that you were wrong ( again) and have no frickin clue about what you are talking about

So one last time, ANY other example at all of mother box working that way??

3. Given he talks about subconsciously holding himself back right after ? Given the other thing you posted doesn't even show superman going down? Given he was sneak attacked from behind with his defences down? Given he gets up a couple of panels later in either case ? Given Henshaw was hooked onto super advanced alien planet systems, to the extent of creating spider like bodies for himself later , as far as clean /un- amped showing go? Given superman's performance against people who are well above the dude who one shotted him, as regards the overall consistency of the story?

Heck no. None of that remotely qualifies as a one shot . Captain Marvel's sneak attack magical fuelled two shot is what an actual "one " shot on Superman looks like , under identical circumstances , with far fewer qualifiers and superman actually y'know.....getting knocked out for more than a few panels

This is nothing more than you attempting to cover up for yet another woefully misguided sojourn to respect thread land

4. How does any of "attempting to use kryptonite to blow the both of them up to Kingdom come" come across as Henshaw " toying " with a ( vastly underpowered I might add) Supes?

Henshaw is not a full Kryptonian and outright noted he wasn't affected as badly by Kryptonite as far as that goes.

Or to put this more bluntly , do you feel Superman could have actually vibrated his arm through either of Orion, Diana , Jonn or Darkseid in a similarly weakened state ?

Heck do you feel he could have even done it to himself when he has feats of keeping on ticking after having the iron in his blood turned to kryptonite and stabbed through the heart by a kryptonite sword? In fact, he was blitzing at superspeed even after that

This works just fine with the Cyborg's less than stellar durability throughout his career. His big thing has always been regeneration/ technopathy not his durability

Lol they never even reached the sun because cyborg started begging for mercy and surrendered ! LOL have you read *any* actual comics with Henshaw in them ?

Henshaw was literally screaming " not the wall again!" as far as that not being a thrashing goes. Dude , the technopath , was channeling the biggest /most powerful technological structure in the DCU this side of the miracle machine and still lost .

Not to mention the thrashing he received , *after* this when superman wrecked him in adventures of superman 563, managing to give him a fight even when deprived of sunlight and utterly wrecking him with it

You are trying to claim that being taken over/ bonded by a being capable of overpowering Superman, Supergirl and Steel at the same time didn't enhance him at all? Do you have tv faintest idea what you are talking about ?

Good grief , you amused me in the beginning but now this is just....painful

For someone with as many posts as yourself , and apparently enough cred on the subject of Henshaw as to be called out by others as a specialist....you are frankly *embarrasing *

5. When has he required a node? Pretty much never . Does this mean his latest body, at that time ( constructed from watchtower remains I might add) cannot have one? Absolutely not

Is him having hilariously low end durability for a class 100 an actual thing throughout his history ?pretty much.

Is him getting beaten / outright stomped by Superman , an actual thing throughout their history ? Absolutely

In light of points one, two and three does this showing come across as an outlier ? Absolutely not

6. My whole argument was pointing out how superman has a strength, durability and speed advantage not only by actual feats , but throughout their own fight history , to the extent of Henshaw being unable to react to all of a *near* lightspeed blitz and begging for mercy, to the extent of superman ripping his heart out, to the extent of superman beating even when he is using the freakin source wall , to the extent of superman managing to hurt him when basically depowered etc

Your argument meanwhile involves outright denying context ( which to be fair you know nothing about outside of copy pasting respect threads ) and outright denying what happens on panel to somehow get around the fact that your initial statements were utterly and totally false

You know talk about why this topic has deviated from the OP?

It has deviated from the OP because of your simple lack of knowledge about the characters involved and subsequent reliance on respect threads to somehow apparently forge a reputation among other debaters as the go guy for Henshaw

If all the other go to guys were this unknowledgeable on their respective topics this site would have long since plummeted to KMC level depths . Thankfully , that is apparently not the case , and yours seems to be an isolated case of false information

Shoo off now. I have neither the time nor the patience to guide you through every superman story ever . You will have to make do with your respect threads for now.

Oh and here's my advice for any future "debates" we might have regarding superman or superman characters.

Walk Away.

Walk Away, very , very slowly. You do not, repeat DO NOT want me to notice you and give you a thrashing again, boyo.

You are simply, way out of your league here, pal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Odin and Thor but in a very tough fight and mostly due to powerful magic.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As an aside , it's threads like this that make detest the Hank wank wagon

It's not that he isn't a powerful character. He is, great strength, some amount of superspeed , awesome technopathy, incredible regen.

Under the right circumstances, he sure could beat high level class 100 , with access to the proper tech

This however does not change the fact that his *durability* is pretty much always been crap, his speed limit has been well specified , and the fact that dude has gotten thrashed by Supes on occasion and is often portrayed as fairly weaker than him . It doesn't change the fact that his actual feats, outside fights or even in them, aren't overtly

impressive

It also doesn't change the fact that he was around for an entire decade and a half before Johns got his hands on the character and made him Kewl, just like black adam

Which is why I often find threads where Adam and Henshaw are overrated by people fresh off some Johns story, so annoying . It's one thing to say they can beat superman ( they can't neither of them, for a majority ) , it's quite something else to suggest they can beat high tier heralds / teams or even the silver surfer ( the last one is particularly amusing because it is often based on a crossover of all things )

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that Odin carries. Honestly Kal Kent would probably just overpower Thor and then the Supermen move on to Odin who does a timestop or something.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Give the Supermen Thought Robot.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Asgardardians, no doubt.

rcranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe a stupid question, but how does Thor have the Odin Force since Odin is still alive?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 easily

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3