User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Nightwing or Tim Drake solo, unless Deadpool fights seriously and give them a good fight before he goes down.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

I think the Robins can take this one...especially since you chose Drake (simply brilliant intellect).

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nightwing and Red Robin win with prep. even in a random encounter theyed put up a fight

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool kills 2 birds with one sword.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tparks

I think Deadpool wins because of prep, weapons, and healing factor. That's a lot of prep to give someone as crazy and creative with prep as Deadpool. His insanity some times can be genius in fights.

Quoting PrototypeEnhanced, "In the Wolverine: Origins arc he was able to anticipate Logan's movements to such a degree as to appear choreographed. He was able to maneuver Logan into position at the exact moment he paid a construction worker to drop a piano, he planted a bomb in a roasted duck and had it delivered to Logan as he was about to eat, he even fooled Logan into saving an innocent baby only for the infant to be revealed to be, you guessed it, another bomb. In addition he was the "mastermind" behind a plan that managed to deceive Romulous and eventually lead to his defeat. He even was able to defeat Wolverine albeit Wolverine admits that he lost to lure Daken out."

Also, it is very difficult to prep against Deadpool because he is so unpredictable. Taskmaster couldn't even predict what he was going to do. He did the Funky Chicken to throw off Taskmaster's abilities. His joking and insanity during fights is used as a distraction making him even more unpredictable.

Here's a link to a thread that discusses Deadpool's prep ability - DP prep

Deadpool is also a master martial artist. Nightwing and Tim Drake are too, but Deadpool has the edge with weapons that are designed to kill.

On top of all that, he has a healing factor.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if this were to the death id say deadpool but maybe the team...idk

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I think Nightwing & Tim takes this just off of the fact that Deadpool never takes a fight seriously.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if Deadpool takes the fight seriously IMO.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

I think Nightwing & Tim takes this just off of the fact that Deadpool never takes a fight seriously.

It's morals off, so he won't be talking too much in this fight and will be focusing more on the win.

Again, prep is involved for the both however Deadpool does have a 24 hour advantage over the both. Although if you think about it, 48 hours + 2 brains = 96 hours total and two minds that think alike is already a deadly duo (ex. Nightwing & Tim Drake).

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ahhhh man!*sigh*with a heavy heart*dramatic pause*I must say that*another pause*tim drake and my favorite dc character*wipes tear*go down to deadpool. :(

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DeathSamurai

deadpool wins 7/10times 9/10 if he is serious which we know he never is

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Kicks the crap out of Nightwing and Tim Drake*. "I WIN!" Proceeds to put bullets in their heads.

I, Wade Wilson AKA Deadpool, win this battle.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick & Tim win this.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

i just love how dp fanboys are just saying dp dp dp dp with no counter argument or reason as to why.I think team one has it one hour of prep is giving them an edge but 24 hours now thats alot of prep more than enough to take on dp.the only thing i can think dp would use that prep for is sleep chill and then the last hour get shit loads of weapons and head out why would he take them seriously when they are young and he is immortal.i can see tim and dick using sub temp suits and slowing dp,s movements until they stop him cold in his tracks remember they fought talons and beat them with no prep not the same healing factor but none the less immortal.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CalebHara

Team. Especially with prep.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

i just love how dp fanboys are just saying dp dp dp dp with no counter argument or reason as to why.I think team one has it one hour of prep is giving them an edge but 24 hours now thats alot of prep more than enough to take on dp.the only thing i can think dp would use that prep for is sleep chill and then the last hour get shit loads of weapons and head out why would he take them seriously when they are young and he is immortal.i can see tim and dick using sub temp suits and slowing dp,s movements until they stop him cold in his tracks remember they fought talons and beat them with no prep not the same healing factor but none the less immortal.

Standard equipment only.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@patrat18: If I'm not wrong aren't Talons healing factors are inferior to Deadpool healing factor.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Especially with prep.

You certainly changed your tune.

Avatar image for theuniversalstorm
TheUniversalStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool, he killed the Avengers with prep...

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: yes i said that but by time not in general DP just heal way faster

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool swallows a couple of explosives, gets up close, and explodes :)

Suicide bombing ftw.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: true but im pretty sure they have freeze capsules with them its standard bat gadget combine they can hold him long enough to get to the batcave and keep him frozen.but what is the point of prep when you all your gonna have is standard eq.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theuniversalstorm: punisher killed the marvel universe with prep including hulk whats your point

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@patrat18 said:

Deadpool is far superior then any of the Talons, Tim Drake will be taken out first since his wouldn't be able to keep up with Deadpool physically. Tim Drake's standard equipment (even if he had the freeze capsules (which I don't think it is standard equipment) isn't good enough to do anything to Deadpool, his Durability is more then Drake can handle. Deadpool would be able to dodge most if not all of Drake's attacks. Drake will be the first to die. Nightwing will put up a better fight but again he is Olympic level, Deadpool is Peak/enchance physically and again Nightwing same as Drake doesn't have the equipment to do any real damage to Deadpool.. but I will say that he will put up a better fight then Drake because of his MA skills though in the end he will be taken down and die......

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

As opposed to you being a batfanboy? There's plenty of arguments stating why they think DP would win.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick and Tim should take this.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would be a good fight but team take this 6-10 times

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

I'm leaning towards the team here. Though I think Deadpool's insane healing factor could have it go down to the wire. I just see the bat team making better use of the prep, especially Tim.

Let's not for get the added dimension Red Robin's wings bring to the table.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Flight capabilities

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can be used as a weapon

No Caption Provided

And is durable enough to tank bullets.

His wings alone should give him a much needed defense against the several firearms DP will bring to the grounds.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people are really underestimating Dick and Tim’s preparation potential here, they were trained under Batman ~cries out loud~. So you Deadpool fans need to calm your fanboyness and you need to see that this battle is to the KO, so if Deadpool’s unconscious, he’s done here.

Deadpool’s pretty dangerous when he’s blood lusted, so if it was a random encounter I wouldn’t be surprised if Deadpool won. But we’re giving Batman’s 2 best sidekicks preparation here and Deadpool isn’t exactly a preparation master, so for that reason, Dick and Tim win this.

Zijuun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins easily.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DP kills 2 birds with one sword.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun said:

I think people are really underestimating Dick and Tim’s preparation potential here, they were trained under Batman ~cries out loud~. So you Deadpool fans need to calm your fanboyness and you need to see that this battle is to the KO, so if Deadpool’s unconscious, he’s done here.

Deadpool’s pretty dangerous when he’s blood lusted, so if it was a random encounter I wouldn’t be surprised if Deadpool won. But we’re giving Batman’s 2 best sidekicks preparation here and Deadpool isn’t exactly a preparation master, so for that reason, Dick and Tim win this.

Zijuun.

Just to clarify I'm backing the team here but DP is pretty much at their level for prep IMO.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes this, Tim's Mind with Dick's acrobats is a scary combination, also Tim's wings are basically indestructible. and can cut through almost anything Deadpools got.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Raw_Material

@funsiized said:

Team takes this, Tim's Mind with Dick's acrobats is a scary combination, also Tim's wings are basically indestructible. and can cut through almost anything Deadpools got.

Nice explanation

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, I'm sure that Nightwing can solo.