• Standard Equipment

Third Round: Aquaman vs Bulldozer

• Hand-2-Hand Combat

Fourth Round: Aquaman vs The Wrecker

• Standard Equipment

Fifth Round: Aquaman vs. The Wrecker & Bulldozer

• Standard Equipment

Bonus Round: Aquaman vs The Wrecking Crew

• The Wrecking Crew is robbing a bank in New York City. Aquaman is nearby to witness the robbery, so he drops by to try and save the day.

• Standard Equipment

This is my first gauntlet I made and Aquaman had to be in it! The Wrecking Crew Gaunlet will be apart of my new series I'll be doing weekly called "Can You Handle It?" Will Aquaman be defeated or will he come up on top and take the gauntlet belt?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TifaLockhart

New 52 Aquaman seems stronger than oldschool Aquaman, who could probably take all 4 simultaneously.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Raw_Material

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Sorry for the long paragraph on Aquaman, jus read the bold :P

New 52 Aquaman's full strength level is yet to be determined due to the amount of issues and feats that are focusing on his strength. I'm sure Geoff Johns will continue his run with Aquaman for couple series and showcase more of his feats, but right now he's more story telling due to the fact that he just started writing for the title and doesn't wanna go too big on him so quickly, and it's a new beginning for the revamped character. But so far, Johns has showcased some that are almost comparison to his Pre-52 strength. He's lifted a tectonic plate to the surface that carried a bunch of people trapped in the Trenches paralytic saliva and also threw another onto the trenches hole to barricade them in which is almost compared to his oil rig feat with his water hand. New 52 Aquaman has also threw a submarine from the depths of the ocean out of the water, which is similar to his tank throwing feat with his harpoon hand. He's also ripped open an armored plane, that's also similar to his feat when he tore open a submerged submarine in Pre-52. New 52 Aquaman has also lifted objects that are compared to his feat when he lifted the city building block, but we have yet to see something really crazy that Aquaman has done that will make us think he's stronger than Pre-52 Aquaman. He's fought any superhumans class 100 such as Superboy, The Olympian, Power Ring, and the Deep Six and have traded blows with the tactical meta-human fighter, Deathstroke. In New 52, he's been a short scuffle with Wonder Woman, without warning got a hold of Batman's neck and punched Superman off his feat, fought off the Atlantean army, the Trench, and Black Manta and his troops. Again we have yet to see someone more superior than he is fight him like he was doing in Pre-52. That aside, The Wrecking Crew all possess god-like powers derived from Asgardian magic and think they have the ability to take on Aquaman in 1 on 1 fights. The 1v1s are kinda warm-ups to him and for us. But the team-ups I think are the ones that will really test Aquaman and have us put more thought into it than the solo battles.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Raw_Material

bump

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

New Wrecker is by far the best of the Crew and he is only a 40 tonner with an unbreakable crowbar that has automatic retrieval when thrown. The others are only 10 tonners. Aquaman should clear the gauntlet.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Wrecking Crew would destroy Aquaman, although the current versions would lose.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Raw_Material

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman

RAC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never made sense to me why some of marvels top tier heroes have trouble with the wrecking crew. I remember watching EMH when they fought Thor I wondered why they weren't each taken out with relative ease, their strength in comparison to his is not that impressive. A 40 tonner and some 10 tonner against aquaman who just recently in his fight against the dead king threw a ship at him. I say aquaman.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Wrecking Crew are jobbers

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Raw_Material

We're taking pretty much the heralds of Loki here. But I could agree with what u guys are saying.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material:

Aquaman should get through this with moderate difficulty. I mean, if Hawkeye can wound Piledriver with a non-spec arrow simply by being close enough to him to do so, then Aquaman (armed with a razor sharp Skyfather-Class weapon) should be able to slice and dice to his hearts content. Unless Thunderball brings a Gamma Bomb to his weapons round. Then...

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Raw_Material

bump