Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikep12

Rules:

1. Characters morals are standard as well as the way they act
  2. Characters posses standard equipment
  3. Characters receive no prep unless the perk is bought
  4. Characters receive no knowledge of each other, unless the perk is bought or they posses knowledge from canon encounters
  5. Characters cannot control members of an opposing team
  6. Characters movement and reaction speed is kept under mach 4
  7. Heroes are now willing to kill but will not harm innocents (Does not mean they'll go straight for the kill)
  8. Characters cannot soul or mind rape, reality or time manipulate, or utilize any unavoidable instant kill abilities (Telekinesis Crush, Inside bombs, etc.)
  9. Characters with past relationships will affect the outcome of the battle (Meaning you wouldn't want to have Aquaman and Black Manta on the same team)
  10. Participants can have up to 4 characters on there team (Double characters count as single slots)
  11. Participants can have to 3 weapons on there team
  12. Participants receive 70 points to spend
  13. Do not high or low ball a character as well as present something massively out of character for them
  14. Single round eliminations but any personal insults will lead to immediate elimination .
  15. I ref the matches and goof luck!

Opponents:

Darkraiden- (Blue)

@_atomikill_

Team-

• Static Shock
  • Storm & Colossus
  • Killer Bee

Perks-

• Blood lust (Characters are now out for blood but will not harm innocents but will go straight for the kill using there most lethal attacks but this perk cannot be combined with the morals off perk)

Abilities-

• ????

Weapons/Gear-

• Creation Blades (blades capable of cutting threw everything)

Keenko- (Red)

@keenko

Team-

• Alex Mercer
  • Cole Mcgrath & Deslin Rose
  • Sandman

Perks-

• Basic knowledge (Knowledge of an opponents skills and abilities)

Abilities-

• ????

Weapons/Gear-

• Captain Cold’s Freeze Gun (A gun that emits a freeze ray as well as a shield capable of absolute zero)
  • Senses Bomb (A bomb that shuts of all characters senses within a 20 yard radius)

Mission/Map:

No Caption Provided

Capture the objective! Teams must work together to capture the objective or in this case the Sword of Superman! The sword is contained within a base at point C. Point C is protected by a shield that prevents teleportation into or within it and also prevents intangibility. The shield is also protected by 5 Mandolorain groups (10 each) as well as 2 helicopters equipped with powerful missiles easily capable of destroying armored cars. Teams cannot make it so that the other team cannot get the weapon. There are camps of civilians at point B and D as well as a couple of scientist at point C that have been captured by the Mandolorians. Both teams are aware of this. Team Blue starts at point A while the Red team starts at point E. Each team is supported with a speed boat that travels at mach 1 speed and capable of holding 2 people (Its a small speed boat). The map is 80 miles in both length and width and the shield around point C is 30 miles in distance. Good Luck guys and Begin!

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Keenko

@mikep12: Am I allowed to pick which Morals Cole and Delsin are?

And I start at point e, correct?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko Cole and Deslin have there standard morals (Good guys) and yes you start at point E.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: I didn't think there was a standard? Because Infamous Second Son runs off a fusion of both Infamous 2's bad and good ending?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: So, I can use Infamous Cole and Delsin?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko What other Cole and Deslin from videogames do you know?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: So he basically gets morals off for free?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: No, I get the incarnation that I chose. There is no standard Delsin, since each sequel ran off a mixture of both morals. I know more of the Infamous moral choice powers, so it's only fair I get the one I pick. You can get the first post if you want.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: Sure.

1. Storm instantly creates a city wide hurricane that envelops your team and the sword of superman.

2. Using the wind, she quickly, almost instantaneously brings the sword of superman to us.

3. We win.

4. Just for fun, she suffocates and flash freezes your team while they're caught up in the hurricane. Those who can't absorb lightning (she sees the world in terms of energy), get struck by it until the die.

5. Static sets up areas of magnetism that will cling your team to a wall to be helpless against attack should you somehow escape. If somehow Storm's wind didn't get the sword, his magnetism would.

6. Storm and Static direct Bee to where you are and he goes 8 tails and launches Bijuu Bombs at you.

7. All the while, Colossus goes close to distract you and pound your heads in.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Good luck.

Counters:

@keenko: Sure.

1. Storm instantly creates a city wide hurricane that envelops your team and the sword of superman.

2. Using the wind, she quickly, almost instantaneously brings the sword of superman to us.

3. We win.

4. Just for fun, she suffocates and flash freezes your team while they're caught up in the hurricane. Those who can't absorb lightning (she sees the world in terms of energy), get struck by it until the die.

5. Static sets up areas of magnetism that will cling your team to a wall to be helpless against attack should you somehow escape. If somehow Storm's wind didn't get the sword, his magnetism would.

6. Storm and Static direct Bee to where you are and he goes 8 tails and launches Bijuu Bombs at you.

7. All the while, Colossus goes close to distract you and pound your heads in.

1. Storm may be bloodlusted but it states 'Characters are now out for blood but will not harm innocents'. Storm isn't gonna unleash a super devastating hurricane that could kill many of the innocent civilians and scientists.

2. That sounds kinda ridiculous, can I see a scan of Storm causing a wind that goes through a building a carries a heavy sword roughly 60 miles back to her?

3. A loaded assumption is the first step to downfall.

4. I doubt Storm can do that from dozens of miles away. Can you explain what you mean by energy?

5. I also doubt Static can do that from so far away, and can he make people that have no metal on them be stuck to a brick wall? How would he magnetize two things that have no magnetism to them?

6. Bee won't get to go that far.

7. Reference 6.

Team Actions:

1. Sandman will take off as a sandstorm. Since your team has no knowledge about my team, you shouldn't be able to detect him. He can go through vents as well to help cover himself. Once he gets to the shield he will wait for the rest of the team.
  2. Mercer begins running to your team. He will stop at a camp of civilians and consume a couple and then he will disguise himself as a civilian, his targets will be Storm, then Killer Bee, then Shock, and then Colossus. Since Storm is still morals on toward civilians, Mercer can convincingly play a innocent panicking person, and consume her quickly. (If she is in the air he will whipfist her.) From there he will disguise as her and take members out accordingly, once he is discovered, he will throw the senses bomb and overwhelm them with his speed and brutality. Mercer would also get Storm's abilities, due to it being a genetic trait.I also wouldn't argue about her preventing the attack, mainly due to the randomness of Mercer's abilities and how stealthful, unexpected and quick the attack will be. Mercer after killing everyone or on the offchance he needs to abandon ship, will hurry back to the objective and consume a handful of Mandalorians and then steal a helicopter and begin tearing apart any surviving resistance.
  3. Deslin and Cole will head to the main point from the boat, Deslin will use the shield function of the gun, this will prevent the possible lightning bolts from affecting him. They should approach it quickly with the boat. Cole will absorb the shield, and him and Deslin will lead a quick fight through. Deslin, Sandman, and Cole will rip through the area and quickly obtain the Sword, Deslin will use the speed of light ability and quickly return it to a safe zone. If anything goes wrong during that Cole and Deslin can use their special power to obliterate everything in site.
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DarkRaiden

@keenko said:

@darkraiden: Good luck.

Counters:

1. Storm may be bloodlusted but it states 'Characters are now out for blood but will not harm innocents'. Storm isn't gonna unleash a super devastating hurricane that could kill many of the innocent civilians and scientists.

2. That sounds kinda ridiculous, can I see a scan of Storm causing a wind that goes through a building a carries a heavy sword roughly 60 miles back to her?

3. A loaded assumption is the first step to downfall.

4. I doubt Storm can do that from dozens of miles away. Can you explain what you mean by energy?

5. I also doubt Static can do that from so far away, and can he make people that have no metal on them be stuck to a brick wall? How would he magnetize two things that have no magnetism to them?

6. Bee won't get to go that far.

7. Reference 6.

Team Actions:

1. Sandman will take off as a sandstorm. Since your team has no knowledge about my team, you shouldn't be able to detect him. He can go through vents as well to help cover himself. Once he gets to the shield he will wait for the rest of the team.
  2. Mercer begins running to your team. He will stop at a camp of civilians and consume a couple and then he will disguise himself as a civilian, his targets will be Storm, then Killer Bee, then Shock, and then Colossus. Since Storm is still morals on toward civilians, Mercer can convincingly play a innocent panicking person, and consume her quickly. (If she is in the air he will whipfist her.) From there he will disguise as her and take members out accordingly, once he is discovered, he will throw the senses bomb and overwhelm them with his speed and brutality. Mercer would also get Storm's abilities, due to it being a genetic trait.I also wouldn't argue about her preventing the attack, mainly due to the randomness of Mercer's abilities and how stealthful, unexpected and quick the attack will be. Mercer after killing everyone or on the offchance he needs to abandon ship, will hurry back to the objective and consume a handful of Mandalorians and then steal a helicopter and begin tearing apart any surviving resistance.
  3. Deslin and Cole will head to the main point from the boat, Deslin will use the shield function of the gun, this will prevent the possible lightning bolts from affecting him. They should approach it quickly with the boat. Cole will absorb the shield, and him and Deslin will lead a quick fight through. Deslin, Sandman, and Cole will rip through the area and quickly obtain the Sword, Deslin will use the speed of light ability and quickly return it to a safe zone. If anything goes wrong during that Cole and Deslin can use their special power to obliterate everything in site.

Counter to your counters.

1. Ha! She's done so already when morals on. See below:

No Caption Provided

See? She's that damn good.

2. Why yes you can:

There she controls a bomb remotely for miles.

4. A bad assumption. Tsk tsk.

Her seeing in energy and using powers from a continent away.

5. Static's not affecting you guys from too far away, he's preparing for you by flying right to the area and planting spots of magnetism. And yeah, no metal needed.

Shown sticking people to people, to walls, from range, and I've shown him sensing using Electromagnetism and using it from far range, meaning as he goes to fly towards the sword as a just in case method, he'd certainly sense the huge EM presence of Cole.

6. Not sure what you mean? Bee can turn 8 tails in a split second and can launch his blast from miles away.

7. Colossus will simply run, much like your team is except your team will be caught in various attacks of weather and unable to move. or he'll be carried by Storm's wind and/or static's EM abilities.

Counter to your Team's actions:

1. Pretty sure Storm and Colossus know something about Sandman. And even if they don't, Storm can sense weather AND disperse storms so...bad move.

Just showing her disperse a sandstorm and more sensing of weather (already showed the continent feat)

2. Storm would sense Mercer eating people. Plus I've specified we have wind shields around us so...nah. There's also no way you can even get that close with Bee, Static, and Storm on the look out. and the sword would be with us by that time so....yeah that's not working. Also Storm's powers work faster than thought so...he's not likely to get to her. He'd also be super electrocuted if he touched her.

wind shield (solid wind), using wind to stop Hulk's attack (Alex will have to jump the same way), her powers being activated faster than thought, specifically battering Phoenix with a cyclone faster than a blink of an eye. Alex won't stand a chance. And for more options:

Yes, that second scan is eye lightning. people getting close to Storm isn't a good idea even morals on w/o bloodlust.

3. Um....scans/feats for the shield tanking lightning? Especially lightning that can give Silver Surfer notice and dissipate a herald of Galactus? Lightning that can overload energy absorber Sebastian Shaw and even Polaris (and part of her abilities are specifically to absorb lightning)?

And even then, how does it stop suffocation? Being flash frozen? It doesn't, I know that, but still. I need some feats for this shield.

Lightning overloading Shaw, getting Surfer's attention, overloading Polaris, Dissipating Stardust

Flash freezing in instants

What tornadoes do to people in shields (and magneto's shield has blocked phoenix, cyclops's blast, cosmic spiderman's blast, mjolnir, etc. so it's far more powerful than your shield.

I'll get into Bee later since you actually want to rush my team for w/e reason (not that you'll get a chance since Storm controls the sword remotely and we win in seconds.)

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Keenko

The counters to your counters of my counters.

1. That doesn't proof your point at all. In that scan she uses a hurricane to destroy a Sentinel, then immediately dissipates it. Storm still wouldn't risk killing innocent people by allowing a hurricane to ravage the area when she has no idea where my team is.

2. Literally you have exaggerated every feat you posted. How does her, being in a room with a bomb, which she throws down the hall and out the window into the air to make it blow up prove she can magically know where said sword is and carry it miles all the way back to you? The feat proves nothing.

4. Her sight in energy doesn't say anything about making her eyesight better, it just also her to detect invisible people and weather and what not. She can't detect people from 60 miles away, that notion is ridiculous and unsupported. Storm appears to know where Scott is in the scan and it doesn't even say where she is, do you have the issue number?

5. Did you read the OP? We're like 60 or so miles away from one another. Static won't be able to make contact with us for awhile. Even then his magnetism thing should only work on arguably work on Cole, as Delsin can smoke form his way out, Alex can just turn into a liquid and Sandman can just, go limb.

6. I have little to no knowledge on Killer Bee, but from what I've found, he was forbidden turn into the 8th Tail Beast by his mentor and he only does it when training or when fighting formidable foes. This is problematic for you, since my plan is Mercer overwhelming your team by surprise, he won't have time to gauge that they are a formidable foe, he also has no knowledge of who he is fighting. I also doubt he'll just throw that away because he's told he has to kill when he knows nothing about who he has to fight.

Ultimately the biggest flaws of your plan is that you fail to take into account many variables, such as distance and the fact that your team has no idea what they are up against. Your team isn't prepared for Mercer, as his abilities are incredible complex. Your team lacks the mobility, flexibility and practicality that mine does.

My counters to your counters of my actions.

No Caption Provided

1. Do you have any evidence for that? They don't magically have knowledge of Sandman because they share a universe. Also, Sandman doesn't have manipulation over weather, he more or less just uses his power over sand to fly, so it's doubtful her dissipating him even works, but I'll humor you, even if she does, what will it do? He'll literally just grow back together.

2. So much bugs me about this I literally make bullet points on how wrong you are sentence by sentence.

• I don't understand where you get this, 'Storm senses everything' idea from. It never said anything about boosting her eyesight capable of tracking down 4 people whom she knows nothing about.
  • 'Plus I've specified we have wind shields around us so...nah.' Actually no, you haven't. Your scans haven't showed me anything that is relevant. In all of those scans she is prepared and understands that the enemy is near her. She wont with Alex.
  • 'There's also no way you can even get that close with Bee, Static, and Storm on the look out.' Alex will be disguised. When he consumes individuals he gets all of their memories and skills so, yeah, he will be perfectly disguised. Your team will think he's a usual citizen, maybe he will pretend to panic, who knows? He's fooled soldiers who knew what he was, he'll fool your team who doesn't have a clue of what he is capable of.
  • 'and the sword would be with us by that time so....yeah that's not working.'
  • 'Also Storm's powers work faster than thought so...he's not likely to get to her. He'd also be super electrocuted if he touched her.'Her powers very well might, but she isn't. The Hulk scan is worthless because Hulk is a lot slower than Mercer, she knew Hulk was attacking, and Mercer isn't jumping. He's just gonna use Whipfist. She will be overwhelmed by the shock of the random civ growing a en-longed razor arm and ripping out her spine. Can I see her having automatic shocking powers? Either way it doesn't matter. Alex will still cut through her quick enough for an instant kill.
No Caption Provided

3. Of course, buddy. Here his shield defends him from Weather Wizards barrage of lightning. Question, did you actually ask how Captain Cold's shield gun, the one that projects a field of absolute would protect Deslin from flash freezes? Hahahah.

My plan is to ambush and stealthily kill each member of your team. Once Mercer kills Storm and gains her powers he'll better take your team down.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: Tag me next time. Thanks.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko said:

The counters to your counters of my counters.

1. That doesn't proof your point at all. In that scan she uses a hurricane to destroy a Sentinel, then immediately dissipates it. Storm still wouldn't risk killing innocent people by allowing a hurricane to ravage the area when she has no idea where my team is.

2. Literally you have exaggerated every feat you posted. How does her, being in a room with a bomb, which she throws down the hall and out the window into the air to make it blow up prove she can magically know where said sword is and carry it miles all the way back to you? The feat proves nothing.

4. Her sight in energy doesn't say anything about making her eyesight better, it just also her to detect invisible people and weather and what not. She can't detect people from 60 miles away, that notion is ridiculous and unsupported. Storm appears to know where Scott is in the scan and it doesn't even say where she is, do you have the issue number?

5. Did you read the OP? We're like 60 or so miles away from one another. Static won't be able to make contact with us for awhile. Even then his magnetism thing should only work on arguably work on Cole, as Delsin can smoke form his way out, Alex can just turn into a liquid and Sandman can just, go limb.

6. I have little to no knowledge on Killer Bee, but from what I've found, he was forbidden turn into the 8th Tail Beast by his mentor and he only does it when training or when fighting formidable foes. This is problematic for you, since my plan is Mercer overwhelming your team by surprise, he won't have time to gauge that they are a formidable foe, he also has no knowledge of who he is fighting. I also doubt he'll just throw that away because he's told he has to kill when he knows nothing about who he has to fight.

Ultimately the biggest flaws of your plan is that you fail to take into account many variables, such as distance and the fact that your team has no idea what they are up against. Your team isn't prepared for Mercer, as his abilities are incredible complex. Your team lacks the mobility, flexibility and practicality that mine does.

My counters to your counters of my actions.

No Caption Provided

1. Do you have any evidence for that? They don't magically have knowledge of Sandman because they share a universe. Also, Sandman doesn't have manipulation over weather, he more or less just uses his power over sand to fly, so it's doubtful her dissipating him even works, but I'll humor you, even if she does, what will it do? He'll literally just grow back together.

2. So much bugs me about this I literally make bullet points on how wrong you are sentence by sentence.

• I don't understand where you get this, 'Storm senses everything' idea from. It never said anything about boosting her eyesight capable of tracking down 4 people whom she knows nothing about.
  • 'Plus I've specified we have wind shields around us so...nah.' Actually no, you haven't. Your scans haven't showed me anything that is relevant. In all of those scans she is prepared and understands that the enemy is near her. She wont with Alex.
  • 'There's also no way you can even get that close with Bee, Static, and Storm on the look out.' Alex will be disguised. When he consumes individuals he gets all of their memories and skills so, yeah, he will be perfectly disguised. Your team will think he's a usual citizen, maybe he will pretend to panic, who knows? He's fooled soldiers who knew what he was, he'll fool your team who doesn't have a clue of what he is capable of.
  • 'and the sword would be with us by that time so....yeah that's not working.'
  • 'Also Storm's powers work faster than thought so...he's not likely to get to her. He'd also be super electrocuted if he touched her.'Her powers very well might, but she isn't. The Hulk scan is worthless because Hulk is a lot slower than Mercer, she knew Hulk was attacking, and Mercer isn't jumping. He's just gonna use Whipfist. She will be overwhelmed by the shock of the random civ growing a en-longed razor arm and ripping out her spine. Can I see her having automatic shocking powers? Either way it doesn't matter. Alex will still cut through her quick enough for an instant kill.
No Caption Provided

3. Of course, buddy. Here his shield defends him from Weather Wizards barrage of lightning. Question, did you actually ask how Captain Cold's shield gun, the one that projects a field of absolute would protect Deslin from flash freezes? Hahahah.

My plan is to ambush and stealthily kill each member of your team. Once Mercer kills Storm and gains her powers he'll better take your team down.

Countering Counters to my Counters of your Counters

1. Huh? Read the scan. Cyclops specifically says "Stop, you'll destroy the entire city yeah that's a city-wide hurricane. And I already explained that I'd know where you are due to Cole's enormous EM signature he'd be giving out. Not to mention you'll be the only people traveling towards the sword and she'll feel that as she felt a jet traveling from a continent away.

Oh and more scans of her doing similar things...

covering entire town in a tempest and covering an entire underground area in a monsoon and this is morals on. Look at the scans next time though, as the first one posted specifically says it's a city-wide hurricane.

2. Huh? The bomb clearly travels a fair distance through the underground tunnels and into the sky. It proves she can control wind and objects remotely. The other scan showing that she can sense and hit something from a continent away shows the range of her powers. So we know she can A. Remotely control an object for miles with wind and B. has a range of at least several continents with her powers. Thus she can remotely control an object for the length of an entire continent.

4. Nope. It's where Shadow King takes over the X-Men and BP's mind and turns them and Wakanda against her. She's in Africa, they're in another continent (America). She even mentions it (and earlier was seen in Wakanda aka Africa). It might be X-Men Worlds Apart or World Away or something like that.

5. Huh? I didn't say he was affecting you from 60 miles away. I said he's flying by areas and setting up magnetism points so that when you causally walk or fly or run by, you end up stuck to the wall/surface. Liquids and Sand still hold a charge so that won't work. The smoke guy might get out, but he likely won't be able to move or smoke out.

6. Nah that's never happened ever. He literally turned 8 tails when he was easily winning the fight. You must be thinking of Rock Lee and the 8 gates. Also....my team can fly you realize right? And at the appropriated Mach 4 speeds? If for some reason Storm COULDN'T control the sword remotely (she can) then she or static could just fly over like so.

Notice how Storm keeps up with Cannonball aka mach 3-4 speed flying and how Static flies in literal blurs. So if it's a race, we win that too. Or Storm can do this:

Yeah that's traveling near instantly by vortex very long ranges.

Countering your Counters to My Counters

1. If she dissipates him and scatters him all over the city (since you know, she has control of wind) then what does he do? Nothing except try to pull himself back together. or what if she hits him with lightning (hotter than surface of the sun) and turns him into glass? Again, nothing he can do. And if she makes him mud man by making it storm/rain? Again, nothing he can do.

• She sensed people from A CONTINENT AWAY!! In this setting, that's everyone. She doesn't need sight, as I've shown she feels through air pressure.
  • Huh? I said from the beginning that she's putting wind shields around us...JUST IN CASE. And if I didn't, I'm saying it now. She starts, instant thing to do is city-wide hurricane with windshields around everyone.
  • And...why would a random civilian get close to us? Why would we let a random civilian get close to us? Short answer? We wouldn't. Also you consuming people would be sensed by Storm.
  • What? Lol show Mercer being faster than Hulk. You can't cause I've seen everything he can do and he's nowhere near as fast. Hulk blitzes humans too and is described as 'lightning fast' at times. And for proof of her powers activating fast at her whim:

That's blitzing people before they can pull triggers, blocking Gambit's cards (and Gambit actually has better speed feats than Alex), blocking Cyclop's blast (very fast, even described as lightspeed before), and conjuring a ice storm before Sauron can attack or even gaze at her.

3. You can't stealthily kill people that can sense the movement in air pressures, who are surrounded by shields and forcefields and can sense form continents away. Also Alex has NEVER assimilated powers from someone not made of the same virus/material as him. That's a fact.

Oh and...Weather Wizard's lightning is not Storm's lightning. Storm's lightning hurt heralds of Galactus and overloaded Polaris to the point that her powers reached The CORE OF THE EARTH until you show the shield blocking not only that level of lightning, but hurricanes, winds, tornadoes, suffocation, and yes flash freezing (as in using the air inside the shield duh) then it's useless.

And yeah, next time tag me.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Keenko

@darkraiden:

Sorry this is written really late and will probably have a few errors.

Countering your Countering Counters to my Counters of your Counters

1. Huh? Read the scan. Cyclops specifically says "Stop, you'll destroy the entire city yeah that's a city-wide hurricane. And I already explained that I'd know where you are due to Cole's enormous EM signature he'd be giving out. Not to mention you'll be the only people traveling towards the sword and she'll feel that as she felt a jet traveling from a continent away.

Oh and more scans of her doing similar things...

covering entire town in a tempest and covering an entire underground area in a monsoon and this is morals on. Look at the scans next time though, as the first one posted specifically says it's a city-wide hurricane.

You aren't listening to what I said. I didn't say it wasn't a hurricane, I said she wouldn't put out a random hurricane endangering thousands and violating her moral code. She even says in the scan 'nothing was harmed but the sentinel.' She specifically focused the power of the storm on her nearby enemy, not just throwing a hurricane out there to hopefully kill her foe. Ultimately my point is, in all of your scans, Storm has specific purpose/target that she uses these powers for, not directly endangering an innocents' life. Your belief that she would just put out a hurricane to hopefully kill a team she's never heard of is ridiculous.

I have never heard Cole giving out an EM signature, but even humoring that idea, your team has absolutely no knowledge on my team, they will have no clue what the EM signature is and it still wouldn't be enough reason for her to do that.

2. Huh? The bomb clearly travels a fair distance through the underground tunnels and into the sky. It proves she can control wind and objects remotely. The other scan showing that she can sense and hit something from a continent away shows the range of her powers. So we know she can A. Remotely control an object for miles with wind and B. has a range of at least several continents with her powers. Thus she can remotely control an object for the length of an entire continent.

Saying 'Huh?' repetitively doesn't better exemplify your points. She doesn't control it remotely, she seems to just blow it out of the guy's hand as as far away as possible. Air looks for an escape, it's not like she controlled it out of there unless she literally specified. I also don't know how this proves a thing. You seem to believe that a feat of her blowing a grenade, from a dude who she can see that is a couple of feat away from her, out of a sewer; is somehow proving that she can remotely snag a sword made of cosmic rock from 80 miles away? Lol.

4. Nope. It's where Shadow King takes over the X-Men and BP's mind and turns them and Wakanda against her. She's in Africa, they're in another continent (America). She even mentions it (and earlier was seen in Wakanda aka Africa). It might be X-Men Worlds Apart or World Away or something like that.

Oh well, it's impressive, but she even says 'he is in a blackbird and i feel him cutting the atmosphere'. She didn't track him via energy.

5. Huh? I didn't say he was affecting you from 60 miles away. I said he's flying by areas and setting up magnetism points so that when you causally walk or fly or run by, you end up stuck to the wall/surface. Liquids and Sand still hold a charge so that won't work. The smoke guy might get out, but he likely won't be able to move or smoke out.

I doubt Static can fly 80 miles quickly. Also, why would he set up random magnetism points that could risk catching pedestrians? Also sand is an insulator, it doesn't hold charge. So actually that will work. Delsin doesn't need to move to turn smoke.

6. Nah that's never happened ever. He literally turned 8 tails when he was easily winning the fight. You must be thinking of Rock Lee and the 8 gates. Also....my team can fly you realize right? And at the appropriated Mach 4 speeds? If for some reason Storm COULDN'T control the sword remotely (she can) then she or static could just fly over like so.

Notice how Storm keeps up with Cannonball aka mach 3-4 speed flying and how Static flies in literal blurs. So if it's a race, we win that too. Or Storm can do this:

Yeah that's traveling near instantly by vortex very long ranges.

From what I've read and people have told me, Bee isn't a serious person and tends to underestimate people, and likely won't go 8-Tails unless forced because his mentor 'A' demanded that he keeps it in check. I don't think that Cannonball feat automatically makes Storm Mach 4, he's behind her and even specifies that Storm is lagging behind. Spiderman can move in blurs, it doesn't mean he clears 80 miles in a feasible time. The vortex feat is not necessary as she even specifies that she only is doing it because of the situation.

Countering your Countering your Counters to My Counters

1. If she dissipates him and scatters him all over the city (since you know, she has control of wind) then what does he do? Nothing except try to pull himself back together. or what if she hits him with lightning (hotter than surface of the sun) and turns him into glass? Again, nothing he can do. And if she makes him mud man by making it storm/rain? Again, nothing he can do.

Sandman was able to clump together so well that he hurt Spiderman's hand hitting him, he should be able to solidify together enough that that won't be a problem. Have you even seen what happens when lightning hits sand? It creates petrified sand that sandman can escape from. Sandman has fought Hydro man in the past, water doesn't beat him.

No Caption Provided

• She sensed people from A CONTINENT AWAY!! In this setting, that's everyone. She doesn't need sight, as I've shown she feels through air pressure.
  • Huh? I said from the beginning that she's putting wind shields around us...JUST IN CASE. And if I didn't, I'm saying it now. She starts, instant thing to do is city-wide hurricane with windshields around everyone.
  • And...why would a random civilian get close to us? Why would we let a random civilian get close to us? Short answer? We wouldn't. Also you consuming people would be sensed by Storm.
  • What? Lol show Mercer being faster than Hulk. You can't cause I've seen everything he can do and he's nowhere near as fast. Hulk blitzes humans too and is described as 'lightning fast' at times. And for proof of her powers activating fast at her whim:

That's blitzing people before they can pull triggers, blocking Gambit's cards (and Gambit actually has better speed feats than Alex), blocking Cyclop's blast (very fast, even described as lightspeed before), and conjuring a ice storm before Sauron can attack or even gaze at her.

• Because he WAS IN AN INCREDIBLY POWERFUL JET AND SHE HAD SOME IDEA OF WHERE HE WAS.
  • No, you really didn't. But if you do it doesn't matter. It might push Mercer away a bit but he should have the strength to go through whatever winds youve shown.
  • Random civilians panic, they could be drunk or distraught, there's countless ways Mercer's disguise could go, but she isn't going to throw around a random civilian or even suspect anything. You still haven't shown any examples of Storm sensing things about people she doesn't know from 60 miles away. Plus if he can't see a good reason to come close, he uses the senses bomb on you guys early.
  • Dude, Mercer is insanely fast, he dodges bullets and outruns cars. Plus, he is stealth killing her. The common thing your ignoring is that she is gonna be surprised.

3. You can't stealthily kill people that can sense the movement in air pressures, who are surrounded by shields and forcefields and can sense form continents away. Also Alex has NEVER assimilated powers from someone not made of the same virus/material as him. That's a fact.

Oh and...Weather Wizard's lightning is not Storm's lightning. Storm's lightning hurt heralds of Galactus and overloaded Polaris to the point that her powers reached The CORE OF THE EARTH until you show the shield blocking not only that level of lightning, but hurricanes, winds, tornadoes, suffocation, and yes flash freezing (as in using the air inside the shield duh) then it's useless.

And yeah, next time tag me.

Alex hasn't assimilated powers because his universe doesn't have mutants. He eats the subject organic matter and gains their genetic code, that would include the mutant gene. Makes sense.

Lightning doesn't vary in power unless stated so, Weather Wizard is also an incredibly powerful weather manipulator so you shouldn't be all insulted over the comparison. Storm hurting a herald of Galactus is PIS and nothing more. She is a mid tier character and shouldn't be able to touch planet busters.

Feats

Sandman

No Caption Provided

Sandman is capable of creating duplicates of himself still strong enough to beat Spiderman.

No Caption Provided

His reflexes are good enough to catch Spiderman's web.

He was able to give the Sinister Syndicate a good fight.

No Caption Provided

Holds the Hulk down.

No Caption Provided

Good showing of how much sand Flint can control, imagine if he finds more. He can use the 8 tons he is given much the same.

Delsin

Loading Video...

Delsin has such a large range of abilities and ways he could fight and kill. He could Orbital Strike your team or summons demons or impale them with concrete or even shoot them with hot things of plasma.

Alex Mercer

Loading Video...

Notice Alex's speed, dodging multiple bullets and his durability, falling from building and tanking explosions.

Loading Video...

Notice how Mercer rips people and tanks apart.

Cole

Loading Video...

Imagine Cole doing an Ionic Drain and absorbing all your team's life force.

Captain Cold's Gun

The Cold Field stops bullets from even penetrating.

The Field is absolute zero. It slows down and freezes anything that it touches, even people. Imagine one of your beater guys who won't even know not to try and hit Delsin, tries to punch him and then his arm gets frozen and shattered. Delsin then follows up with a freeze ray. Like so.

No Caption Provided

He then follows up with a shattering punch.

No Caption Provided

Conclusion

Your idea is flawed due to you believing that bloodlusted=morals off and massively exaggerating your teams capabilities, you rely on your team doing things massively out of character and hoping that the extremities of their powers easily wins you the match when you are at a disadvantage due to your lack of knowledge and the unpredictability of Mercer.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DarkRaiden

@keenko:

1. I'm saying she'd use a hurricane to kill you since she's bloodlusted and will only not harm innocent civilians. Cole's lightning/energy would be giving off HUGE signals to her and would easily let her know that you're not a civilian. That's where you die. Also her sensing you moving towards the team/the sword would tip her off.

2. She literally controls it remotely and makes it fly a specific path out of the sewer and into the sky. I'm not sure what you're trying to say she did. Sounds like you're saying the wind itself did it? But that's ludicrous so...nah.

3. I know. My point was she could track from continents away with air/atmospheric pressure AND she can see with energy. So she'll feel your team and their movements and sense them due to that huge EM signal Cole will be giving off.

4. Holding a charge doesn't matter much. He's charged a rubber guy before so that won't save you. As for the smoke thing, idk the guy so maybe. And remember Static's bloodlusted and wants to do any and everything he can to kill your team. He just doesn't want to harm civilians. Immobilizing them is cool.

5. Static can fly 60 miles fast because as I've shown he flies in a blur to human sight. Add on any wind from Storm and he's breezing 60 miles in a minute or so. The feat makes her mach 3 or 4 because that's how fast cannonball flies if not faster and she kept up with him. Not to mention she was riding a freaking jet stream. The vortex was left uncountered btw

6. Bee is never bloodlusted though. Now he is and wants to kill your team. What he normally acts like has nothing to do with this battle. Still never heard of A (his brother/kage) restricting 8 tails. Bee's gone 8 tails in enarly every appearance he's had so...

Countering your strategy:

1. There's a big difference between a small stream of water, and Storm dropping a lake on Sandman or making it heavily rain. Just saying

2. Her winds can push the likes of Hulk. Unless Alex is stronger than Hulk, he's not standing up to them. They've also moved over 300 tons of steel.

Mercer dodging bullets puts him at low street level. Storm reacts to bullets and lightning and faster projectiles as I've shown with Cyclops's blast. And you won't stealth kill a bloodlusted weather witch. She won't let you get close. And she can sense your every movement.

3. You can't claim Alex can do something he's never done before. Just saying.

4. Those powers are cool, but unfortunately none of them counter Storm blowing you away with wind and bringing the sword to us, or Static stopping you magnetically and bringing the sword to us, or Bee blowing you up with a Tailed Beast Bomb or other moves.

Overall:

• We win due to Storm remotely controlling the sword with wind and bringing it to us
  • She also suffocates/freezes/washes out/strikes your team with lightning to kill them
  • Static can also bring the sword via magnetism/flightspeed
  • Bee blows you guys up
  • Don't forget the city-wide hurricane
  • And...just saying...using your own words that Storm won't do the city-wide hurricane for w/e reason, she could just...fly to the sword and retrieve it. She flies at at least mach 4 speeds with winds and can even use a vortex to get there so...we win either way.