MCU: Emil Blonsky vs Agent Simpson

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 owie  Moderator

Emil Blonsky from the Incredible Hulk movie, after he received his first injection of his variation on the super soldier serum, vs Agent Simpson (Nuke), from Jessica Jones, on his Red drugs.

Battle takes place in Jessica Jones's apartment, starting across the room from each other.

They are unarmed.

In character.

Win by any means.

Who wins and why?

Emil Blonsky
Emil Blonsky
Will Simpson
Will Simpson

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Blonsky just too skilled

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blonsky went toe to toe with hulk briefly. He lost but he did far better than Simpson would do.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4 JediXMan  Moderator

Blonsky, not even close. Blonsky would beat Simpson, Jessica, and possibly Cage (not as durable as Cage, but he's certainly faster and more skilled).

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simpson was better on the draw. With guns he has an advantage.

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emil easily wins.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7 JediXMan  Moderator

Simpson was better on the draw. With guns he has an advantage.

Not really. Blonsky's pretty fast, even with guns.

While dodging the Hulk, without missing a beat, he tossed his grenade launcher, drew his sidearm, and unloaded his clip while leaping around Hulk.

Loading Video...

Most of those shots appeared to land, and some of those shots were mid-air during his flip. After running out of ammo, he was dodging and leaping with impressive reaction speed.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blonsky wins. He all around better - stronger, faster, more durable, and probably more skilled as well.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9 owie  Moderator

I was guessing the general reaction would be Emil. I think he's definitely faster and more agile.

But a couple questions: do people feel that there is a real skill difference between Blonsky and Simpson? That seems to be the general opinion above, but I'm not sure what that's based on. Thoughts about why Blonsky's skill is higher, if you think so, and/or examples of that?

Also, I think there's a chance that Simpson is stronger. He was tossing people through walls, which takes a lot of force. I'm not sure if Blonsky is there. Examples of Blonsky's greater strength at this point?

Third: Simpson feels no pain, which could help him make it farther in the fight than his pure durability would imply.

I'm not sold at all on Simpson winning, but think there are arguments to be made.

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By omnipotence88

Blonsky is too fast