Ahsoka Tano

No Caption Provided

----------------

- 1 day prep

- Battle takes place on Felucia

- All applicable feats/statistics apply

- Maris gets her twin red guard shotos

- Ahsoka gets a green lightsaber and green shoto

- In character (Maris is corrupted by the dark side/insane)

- Win by death, KO, or incap

-------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Ahsoka.

She is the more adroit duelist, faster via feats and more powerful in the Force by a decent margin.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@dccomicsrule2011: But Maris has a longer period of training as well as a home turf advantage, not to mention a good showing against Starkiller (and considering that he had advanced by then, it makes it seem like she was considerably more powerful than Shaak Ti). Maris was also able to teleport.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@joygirl:

LOL Comicvine ate my post...... -_-

Anyway this was my response:

But Maris has a longer period of training as well as a home turf advantage,

Meh. I always considered experience to be a bit overrated, especially in duels in the Star Wars Universe. Experience may play a factor, but not to the point it gives Moris a significant advantage over Snips.

not to mention a good showing against Starkiller (and considering that he had advanced by then, it makes it seem like she was considerably more powerful than Shaak Ti).

Great. Ahsoka has held her own with Grevious (who was using all 4 of his lightsaber blades) and Ventress, both of whom are superior duelist to Galen and has defeated 2 Magna guards simultaneously. I think it's safe to say Tano is the superior duelist.

Maris was also able to teleport.

Interesting....I don't remember her doing that (it's been ages since I read TFU novel)

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump ._.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ahsoka Tano

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: brood, she a cutthroat b^tch

plus her skills are not too shabby compared to force-less starkiller

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jasonhawke

Ahsoka Tano

Brood never came off to me as that great a threat. :/

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By synchronized_123

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@joygirl:

Great. Ahsoka has held her own with Grevious (who was using all 4 of his lightsaber blades) and Ventress, both of whom are superior duelist to Galen and has defeated 2 Magna guards simultaneously. I think it's safe to say Tano is the superior duelist.

You mean the CGI Grievous? I'd like to see if she can hold her own against the micro-series cartoon Grievous.(Not saying Maris could stand a better chance.)

P.S. Add the Bull Rancor here.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brood was standing up to Starkiller. She gets the win for me. Plus Ashoka wasn't all that refined. She did get better but she still made mistakes. And come on, lightsaber tonfas? That wins Maris a cookie and a win.

Bamapecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

not to mention a good showing against Starkiller (and considering that he had advanced by then, it makes it seem like she was considerably more powerful than Shaak Ti).

Are we taking into account how watered-down Grievous and his guards were in 2nd CW T.V. series compared to earlier portrayals (comics, novels, 1st series)? I mean, I know Ahsoka existed in that canon and so that's all we have to go by, but I can't help but believe Grievous was way less formidable on the show to cater to the plot, and to further establish his "coward" complex. (I'm sure this isn't the first time this subject has been brought up on here).

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@bamapecan said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@joygirl:

Are we taking into account how watered-down Grievous and his guards were in 2nd CW T.V. series compared to earlier portrayals (comics, novels, 1st series)? I mean, I know Ahsoka existed in that canon and so that's all we have to go by, but I can't help but believe Grievous was way less formidable on the show to cater to the plot, and to further establish his "coward" complex. (I'm sure this isn't the first time this subject has been brought up on here).

When I first wrote that I really didn't differentiate from TCW jobber GG and the Jedi council destroying GG we all know and love (well some do). The writer of TCW as outright stated that GG would not beat any Jedi council member in a fair fight free of circumstances.

In hindsight, I could see Maris winning this.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spartankobe

@dccomicsrule2011: Oh and I think in those first posts about Maris teleporting was about how she went invisible and uncamo'd in another spot to attack. I believe he/she misinterpreted that as teleporting. My memory is vague too. :( I haven't played TFU in a while.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Oh and I think in those first posts about Maris teleporting was about how she went invisible and uncamo'd in another spot to attack. I think he/she misinterpreted that as teleporting. My memory is vague too. :( I haven't played TFU in a while.

I actually think it was actually a form of Force Immersion where she cuts herself off from the Force. I could be wrong though and you could be correct. =/

Bamapecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bamapecan

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@bamapecan said:
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@joygirl:

When I first wrote that I really didn't differentiate from TCW jobber GG and the Jedi council destroying GG we all know and love (well some do). The writer of TCW as outright stated that GG would not beat any Jedi council member in a fair fight free of circumstances.

In hindsight, I could see Maris winning this.

Oh I do know and love that Grievous, my friend ;)

Even if you don't count the 1st cartoon version, Grievous from the comics still slayed like over 30 Jedi by himself, most of them masters.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Oh and I think in those first posts about Maris teleporting was about how she went invisible and uncamo'd in another spot to attack. I believe he/she misinterpreted that as teleporting. My memory is vague too. :( I haven't played TFU in a while.

What are you insinuating?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@laflux said:

@spartankobe said:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@laflux said:

@spartankobe said:

LMFAO

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By laflux

@theacidskull: I was thinking of this match, typed it, saw it was already on Comicvine, and saw the comment. Joygirl was open about being Transgender, so I assumed the user was trying to be respectful, but he should have just stuck with she.

That's all there is too it.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and Tano

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Batman stomps.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theacidskull: @wolverine08: @i_like_swords: @laflux: Joygirl's transgender? lol

The one time I make a comment like that and the person happens to be transgender. >.>

I am just a walking pile of bad luck aren't I?

I made that because I was unsure of the poster's gender. Keep in mind my join date. I haven't been around long so I don't know every one of the forum's most prominent members, and I stick to the battle forums usually.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By Wolverine008
WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By WastelandMan

Dem tits doe.....

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I go with ahsoka, only cuz I have seen her feats

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Maris should take the majority here; she was beating Galen, before he switched to a Lightsaber form Brood was unfamiliar with----I would say that at least rivals Ahsoka skills feats, and her use in Force Concealment mid-duel would afford her an edge imo.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Maris should take the majority here; she was beating Galen, before he switched to a Lightsaber form, Brood was unfamiliar with----I would say that at least rivals Ahsoka skills feats, and her use in Force Concealment mid-duel would afford her an edge imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: bump and maris brood wins due to being a boss looking mofo XD.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers