• 92 results
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Forever

it depends. they are different types of attacks. being able to withstand the force that a black hole exerts is completely different from having your molecules transmuted from what they are into something else.

Being able to withstand the outside forces of a black hole is different from having the molecules of your brain manipulated to make space for a being solidifying inside of it. Not to mention it has nothing to do with being mind controlled or teleported.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Forever

He really has no defense against any of those attacks.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ha ha, Ghidorah dies again. LMAO

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By General Sylux

I said an attack that destroys a black hole get some glasses.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mad anger

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By General Sylux

Eternal Chaos says:

"Mad anger"

WTF? that made no sense at all.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Eternal Chaos

On your behalf Sylux, very angry. Just leave it alone, Ghidorah has lost. Call it a day and give up. Forever is like, a serious comic veteren. Just take your loss from him.

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By General Sylux

Godzilla has beaten the avengers if he can do it so can ghidorah.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Forever

Sylux says:

"I said an attack that destroys a black hole get some glasses."

That changes the phrasing of what I said but not the meaning behind it. Having a defense against one type of attack doesnt mean you can withstand others. Each one of the attacks I mentioned would have a completely different effect than a weapon that can destroy a black hole. So once again you have no answer to what I am saying. Answer each thing directly. Has he displayed an ability to counter being teleported? How about showing that he has complete molecular control of his body so that someone can't change his molecules? No? Well then his defense against "an attack that destroys black holes" really doesnt help him at all.

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By General Sylux

The attack that killed him was turning him into crystals and shatters and he resisted that for a few seconds.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Forever

Sylux says:

"Godzilla has beaten the avengers if he can do it so can ghidorah."

I already explained to you why that doesnt count. To sell comics, they bring in more popular characters specifically to lose to the hero of that comic book. That's the only reason that happened. The Avengers were jobbing for Godzilla. And you never said which of the Avengers were there. I bet Sersi wasn't there. I bet Quasar wasn't.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Once again, Ghidorah dies. And you call us Fanboys

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By General Sylux

Cryo-Wolf says:

"he's like 20 times their size....he has three heads....he can fly.......he can step on one of them.....he can shoot laser thingies from his eyes......plus....there's mecha king ghidorah....hello!? that's mechanical excellence added onto that power.....happy? and i didn't say slaughter i just said he would win against them."
Proof that Ghidorah will win.
Post Edited:2007-06-08 17:48:44
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Forever

Sylux says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"he's like 20 times their size....he has three heads....he can fly.......he can step on one of them.....he can shoot laser thingies from his eyes......plus....there's mecha king ghidorah....hello!? that's mechanical excellence added onto that power.....happy? and i didn't say slaughter i just said he would win against them."
Your arguements falter."

Are you kidding? How would this protect him from any of the attacks I mentioned???

Wow...

Youre just going to ignore what I've been saying then? That's fine. Youre a Godzilla fanboy and that's cool. There's no use trying to discuss this with you because your mind is closed to Ghidorah losing.

Take it easy Sylux. I've nothing more to say.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ok, once again from Forever, None of that crap is gonna save him from having his molecules ripped apart. The Vision can just go in his heart and solidify. No matter how many ways you slice it, Ghidorah is dead. Just give up.

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By General Sylux

and how do you know ghidy has a heart he's a F alien.
Post Edited:2007-06-08 17:52:36

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ok, his brain. His molecules can just be destroyed. If your destroyed on a molecular level, your dead if you ask me (even though he's not part of the Avengers)Pestilence can posses Ghidorah and make him die.

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Quadraxis

QUIET!!! I SHALL BE MORE SPECIFIC NOW!! The avengers rooster is the original (the one from the first ish minus the hulk) and the ghidorah in question is Grand King ghidorah

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By General Sylux

Oh in that case the avengers die in a few seconds.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Eternal Chaos

....Yeah... pretty much i think...

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By General Sylux

Ghidorah sucks Thor and Iron Man dry of energy then he Zaps ant man and the wasp dead.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sylux says:

"Ghidorah sucks."

Damn strait. lol jk

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By General Sylux

Or maybe Ghidorah steps on the avengers.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Eternal Chaos

You must stop. The Avengers must not suffer. End the pain. lol

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By General Sylux

Maybe Ghidorah picks up and throws the avengers into the sun?

Bane_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#76  Edited By Bane_delete

AVENGER'S

General Sylux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By General Sylux

What hit you in the head your not acting like yourself.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Forever says:

"Sylux says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Your arguements falter."
Are you kidding? How would this protect him from any of the attacks I mentioned??? Wow... Youre just going to ignore what I've been saying then? That's fine. Youre a Godzilla fanboy and that's cool. There's no use trying to discuss this with you because your mind is closed to Ghidorah losing. Take it easy Sylux. I've nothing more to say."

yup! I'm good with ignoring it. I don't really like godzilla. Mothra's the cool one. And the little spiky armadillo one. their the cool ones. but, yeah.....Ghidorah would win. and, I partly said those things because i thot they were true and cool, and because i kinda wanted to make Quadraxis angry and annoyed lol.

but since it worked on other people im ok with that too.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#79  Edited By Lantern Prime

3yrs 5months later..... 

Damn the Vine has changed!!! Dreadnaught would be great to debate with on this topic.......
SteveMcQueen36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#80  Edited By SteveMcQueen36

Ghidorah vs. Thor would be epic. Ghidorah wins.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghidorah should win.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Which members of the avengers?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Pokergeist

@bronze_surfer said:

Which members of the avengers?

I assumed New Avengers or Mighty Avengers which were the line ups 6 years ago right?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Asking the wrong person, wait wasent sentry a mighty avenger?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Then IMO, I don't see how Ghidorah can win if he is fighting mighty avengers. But i have not seen a godzilla film in years so if you can enlighten me on how he wins I would be grateful

Gojitama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay so, having been delayed for awhile I figure why input my two-cents in. Alright I'll start with Ghidorah because I'm more knowledgeable in Kaiju than marvel (I.E. seen almost every Kaiju movie, read every comic, etc...unlike marvel where I haven't read every comic and am not aware of every hero and villain, but still quite a significant amount. First off Ghidorah is an entity of unknown origins, he along others of his race have psyonic, or psychic, powers beyond normal comprehension in his more powerful incarnations. Said incarnations have little to fear of mortals, and I'm using the term mortals in regard to the fact that Ghidorah can live for unspecified lengths of time, not just due to the fact his race is literally a race of demonic space dragons that devour life force from planets as substance, but also due to an intact ability of terrifying regeneration similar to Godzilla's, wolverine's, and even Deadpool's. He can destroy the minds of men, aliens, and even other Kaiju, but there limits to that. The fact people assume that he can be mind control is foolhardy, as it is more along the lines of inviting Ghidorah into your own mind, and sadly you would never know. It has been though that Ghidorah, and others like him are primordial in origin and act as a destructive force in the universe. Some consider him like a god, in some cases that isn't unbelievable, true some heroes named so far could indeed fight him but would loose. He can manipulate gravity meaning he could essentially crush them with the force of a blackhole, if given the opportunity. He can tell what your thinking if he's near you, which sadly gives him an advantage. The only reason he is seemingly defeated so easily by Godzilla at times is because Godzilla is capable of surviving far worse. Don't believe me, Godzilla does a Kratos in one comic he literally goes through hell destroying everything in his wake, and destroys Satan. The reason I mention this is because Ghidorah, out of all the other Kaiju, is the only one whom can either defeat or overpower Godzilla forcing other Kaiju to assist. Now going back to the avengers they're not Godzilla, probably only a few come close, the problem is in common Kaiju knowledge Ghidorah can devour life force within a large proximity of himself, and in his strongest state, reach a level of infinity, that only with the combined powers of the infinity stones could an individual come close to that level. The problem in this question is that the Avengers are brought into question, they are unable to defeat Ghidorah's strongest incarnation, but they can defeat some of his other versions. What would need to happen is the primordial forces like the Phoenix force and above in order to go against him, but once again, it is hard to truly grasp the capabilities when an entity reaches infinity status especially one whose purpose is seemingly being a God of Destruction in the Universe. Marvel does have individuals and entities capable of fighting and possibly defeating Ghidorah, but the level of power once infinity is reached makes hard to gauge in all honesty because other being in that same state have powers that, just like Ghidorah's in that same state, are beyond our own comprehension.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think composite ghidorah vs composite avengers avengers would win

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, anyway, how was it? and where'd you get it? I've been trying to find it for a while.

Plot twist

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite for all maybe the avengers they have wbreaker hulk