Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Keenko

No Caption Provided

Welcome to, what will hopefully be, the latest thing that will spam the battle threads for the next while. This is Keenko's Super Awesome Low/Below PYP Tournament. In layman's terms, this is a thread where you make a team complied of a bunch of people you probably wouldn't get to debate with normally because they aren't as strong or don't have as many feats as many other characters. Let's go on to the rules and things you should know.

• Before I start, I want to clarify that I will be making the scenarios of each match. If you find anything unfair feel free to talk to me about it but please don't whine or complain if I don't change to fit your whim. My word is law and if I feel like it I'll do whatever I want. (I'm normally pretty reasonable tho.)
  • I reserve the right to veto certain things.
  • Feel free to ask for me to add a character/characters!
  • Don't be rude.
  • Unless otherwise stated, standard equipment. Ask and I'll tell you what they get.
  • Don't misuse any of the characters. I'm not as well versed as I should be on some of them and if you try and exploit something, I will remove that character from the match. If the character has an ability that allows him to effortlessly beat characters a point or two above him, I'd appreciate you notifying me.
  • I'll be adding onto the roster every now and then, so feel free to change your team until we get filled.
  • I'll probably cap at 16 fighters. I'd also prefer more experience debaters, so don't take it personally if I don't accept you. If things are too tough I might cap with 8.
  • You get 10 points to make a team. Obviously once someone is chosen they're off the list.
  • You get 2 fodder selections. The amount of fodder varies match to match and if you select one of the higher end fodder, you also may get a disadvantage. The fodder is loosely order from strongest to weakest. Weaker fodder comes with bonus gear, extra fighters or other goodies. Fodder characters don't go off the list even if they get picked.
  • You may opt to select only one type of fodder and gain an extra 5 points to use.
  • Alternatively, you may opt to lose 3 points and gain an extra set of fodder.
  • You must pick one of the 24 free Sponsors. The Sponsor is your team's mascot and is in the battle with you, though their effectiveness varies. Though they may seem silly, each one carries a special ability varying in usefulness.
  • No bfr.
  • Your characters will be in a sorta Thunderbolts type situation. They'll work together, not kill each other but are in character unless otherwise stated.

Sponsors -

• Spacker Dave: Spacker Dave's super-spotting hobby guarantees full knowledge on the opposing team.
  • Dr. Evil: Dr. Evil's evilness rubs off on his teammates, thus ensuring your team is morals off.
  • MattyBRaps: Matty's beautiful singing voice brings your team together, thus having perfect teamwork.
  • Turk: Turk comes through with his connections, man! Pick three weapons (from any media) to be okayed by me, and Turk will hook you up with them!
  • Johnny Orlando: Johnny teaches everyone how to wooh the opposite sex. Females will not attack the males of your team and males will not attack the females.
  • Vince McMahon:Vince's awesome connections and underhanded business techniques grant you an extra 5 points to build a team.
  • John Cena: John rallies upon the inspiration of the Cenanation and will grant the power to cast temporary invisibility to your team. It can be used over and over again and on different individuals, but only one at a time and it has a two minute recharge rate. Invisibility last for 1 minute.
  • Butch DeLoria: Butch is a bit of a gem, and besides bringing the rest of the Tunnel Snakes, found a fat man, a single mini-nuke and bunch of spare pipboys to help the team out. He will also give you haircuts.
  • Don Draper: Don's the man with a plan for this game. He'll brings to the team an hour of prep time along with a basic idea of what you're fighting. You can't get outside help or bring any gear that's too OP tho. I'll allow most anything as long as the enemy team has a conceivablechance at victory.
  • Bill, Agent of A.I.M.: Bill is admittedly useless, but he occasionally come through. Bill is a wild card who will bring something new to the table each match.
  • Lady Stilt-Man: Lady Stilt-Man has an extra Stilt-Man suit to contribute to the team.
  • Phoenix Wright: Wright's investigations allow you to predict the enemies plan/basic attack strategy. Picking Wright also guarantees that there will be a variety of useful equipment/object stashed around wherever each battle takes place.
  • Filthy Frank, Anime Hunter: Frank brings a lot to the team. Due to interference with Lord ChinChin, you get to pick where on the field you start. His experience killing anime being unrivaled, any anime character on the opposing team will die. (Unless that is there only fighters, then they will lose half of their team.)
  • Wesley: Wesley organizes the fight, allowing you to pick the location of your battle!
  • Janine Melnitz: Janine will keep everyone in constance communication with headset walkie talkies. I don't know why but just follow me okay. You also get Slimer on your team. However, Slimer's condition does not affect your victory/defeat. So if your enemies still take you down, even though Slimer is still active, you lose.
  • Sketchy: Sketchy uses his powers to blow sh!t up with his mind on one member of the opposing team, instantly killing off one enemy.
  • Arm Fall Off Boy: Arm Fallout Boy teaches his abilities to his teammates granting them the ability to pop off limbs any limbs. Including heads. (Pro tip, combine this with the walker fodder.)
  • Armless Tiger Man: Your team becomes savagely bloodlusted, losing some intelligence but being willing to die if it means winning. They also get sharp teeth.
  • Bob, Agent of Hydra: Bob snagged Deadpool's bottomless satchel and gives it to your team.
  • Nick Cage: Nick grants the power of controlling a swarm of bees to one teammate.
  • Charlie Kelly: Charlie teaches your team a variety of important life lessons like how to endure beatings, befriend cats, huff glue and be willing to do anything. Charlie grants you full control over your characters, essentially allowing you to make them act out of character.
  • Bryan Silva: Silva ain't about this lame fufu sh!t.
  • Hodor: Your team learns the language of Hodor, rendering the opposing the team completely incapable of understanding anything your team says. Also, he brings along three (reasonably powered) GOT characters.
  • Kite-Man: Kite-Man gives everyone of your team, besides fodder, the ability to fly. But no higher than 20 feet.

Characters -

MCU Captain America and Falcon - 10

Lone Wanderer and Courier (w/ sets of armor and 3 weapons of your pick. No fatman or Euclid C-Finder.) - 10

Raimi Green Goblin (w/ Goblin Glider, 20 pumpkin bombs, 30 razor bats) - 10

Movie Hellboy (w/ Good Samaritan) - 10

Robocop (w/ Auto-9) - 8

Jungle Predator, Wolf and Scar (w/ Plasma cannon, claws, smart disc. No EU feats or cloaking devices ) - 8

Corvo (w/ Sword, crossbow, 2 spring traps and 3 powers of your choice. No bend time, windblast or possession) - 7

Shinichi Izumi - 7

Roland Deschain - 7

Brock Samson (w/ Bowie Knife) - 7

Leon Kennedy - 7

Boomerang (w/ 20 razor-rangs, 10 electric-rangs, 3 magnetic-rangs, a gas-rang, an explosive-rang and a sonic-rang.) - 7

Ash Williams (Shotgun, chainsaw and gauntlet.) - 7

Tarzan - 7

Hit-Girl - 6

Percy Jackson (w/ Riptide and Tyson's Shield) - 6

Kingpin (w/ brass knuckles) - 6

Alec and Darius Mason (w/ sledgehammers, 3 singularity bombs, assault rifles) - 6

MCU Black Widow and Hawkeye (w/ Standard Equipment for BW, 50 steel tipped arrows for Hawkeye.) - 6

Composite Movie Punisher (Two uzis, shotgun, 3 grenades and an assault rifle.) - 6

Red X (w/ Standard Equipment. No adhesive, no portals) - 6

Black Dynamite - 6

MCU Daredevil (w/ Armored Suit and Billy Club) - 5

Commander Shepard (Approved weaponry.) - 5

CW Arrow and Deathstroke (Standard for Deathstroke, 50 steel tipped arrows for Arrow.) - 5

Subject Delta (w/ Rivet Gun, drill, shotgun, three tonics and two plasmids of your pick. No Eleanor or winterblast) - 5

Joana Dark (w/ Laptop gun, spy-cam, falcon, crossbow and 2 timed mines) - 5

Ultimate Punisher(w/ Standard Equipment) - 5

Trevor Philips, Michael De Santa and Franklin Clinton (w/ carbines rifles, shotguns, grenades, pistols) - 5

Nick Fury's Classic Howling Commando's - 5

Nolan Batman - 5

Shinichi Izumi (w/ chair leg) - 5

Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers - 5

Punisher MAX - 5

Jason Brody, Jack Carver, Ajay Ghale - 5

Agent Cross, Han Solo and Chewbacca - 5

MCU Kingpin and Nobu - 4

Huey Freeman and Grandpa - 4

Davey Crockett - 4

Postal Dude - 4

Nathan Drake - 4

Jason Bourne - 4

Casey Jones - 4

Kick-Ass, Crimson Bolt and Defendor - 4

Duke Nukem (No shrink gun or freeze gun.) - 4

Gordan Freeman (w/ gravity gun, crowbar, pistol, shotgun, HEV suit) - 4

The Expendables - 4

Grid - 4

Dum Dum Dugan and Howard the Duck - 3

Chuck Green and Frank West - 3

Wei Shen - 3

Mr. and Mrs. Smith - 3

MCU Batroc the Leaper and Crossbones - 3

Wolf, Chains, Dallas, Hoxton and Houston - 3

Killer Croc - 3

Elliot Salem and Tyson Rios - 3

Lara Craft - 3

Sterling Archer - 3

Max Payne - 3

Desmond Miles - 3

Kane & Lynch - 3

John Rambo - 3

Akane Tsunemori and Shinya Kogami - 3

Niko Bellic - 3

Tommy Vercetti - 3

John Marston - 3

Indiana Jones - 3

Jack Bauer - 2

Composite Sherlock Holmes - 2

Spike Speigel - 2

The Penguin - 2

Phil Coulson - 2

Nolan Joker - 2

Nolan Bane - 2

Alexander the Great - 2

MCU Red Skull - 2

Sean Devlin - 2

Ellen Ripley - 2

Alfred Pennyworth - 2

Paul 'Jesus' Monroe, Abraham Ford, and Michonne - 2

Machete Cortez - 2

Earth One Batman - 2

Composite James Bond - 2

Walter White, Mike Ermantraut, Todd Alquist, Skinny Pete and Badger - 2

Captain Price and Soap - 2

Tony Soprano, Paulie Gualtieri and Silvio Dante - 2

Rick and Carl Grimes - 2

Jax, Tig and Chibs - 2

Bruce Lee and IP Man - 1

Piggsy - 1

Frank Vega - 1

Bryan Mills - 1

Rorschach - 1

Hobo with a Shotgun - 1

John Diggle - 1

Daryl and Merle Dixon - 1

Anton Chigurh - 1

Nicholas Angel - 1

Patrick Bateman - 1

Dexter Morgan - 1

Odd Thomas - 1

Raylan Givens - 1

Michael Weston - 1

Omar Little - 1

Fodder -

T-800s (Terminator)

Xenomorphs (Aliens)

Dust Men (Infamous)

Clone troopers (Star Wars)

Republic City Police (Avatar)

Volkihar vampires (Elder Scrolls)

Chimera (Resistance)

Stormtroopers (Star Wars)

Locust (Gears of War)

Helghast (Killzone)

Hand ninjas (Marvel)

Parasytes (Parasyte)

Necromorphs (Dead Space)

Foot ninjas (TMNT)

Imperial Army troopers (Star Wars)

S.H.I.E.L.D. agents (Marvel)

Ezio's Assassin Brotherhood (AC)

The Lost MC (GTA)

The Warriors (The Warriors)

Groove Street Gang (GTA)

Task Force 101 (COD MW2)

Romero's zombies (NOTD, DOTD, etc)

Navy Seals

Orcs (LOTR)

Hydra

A.I.M.

Walkers (Walking Dead)

Army Rangers

The Corleone family (Godfather)

Hell's Angels

Waffen-SS

Viet-Cong

Caesar's Legionaires (Fallout)

Dutch's gang (Red Dead Redemption)

Jets and Sharks (West Side Story)

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Keenko

Line Up So Far

Flash1812's team, TURK'S TERMINATORS!

(Sponsor) - Turk

• CW Arrow & Deathstroke
  • John Diggle
  • Punisher MAX
  • Kingpin & Nobu
  • T-800s (Fodder)

PrecrisisBardock's team, PADDY'S PROTAGONISTS!

(Sponsor) - Charlie Kelly

• Commander Shepard
  • Lone Wanderer and Courier
  • Clone troopers (Fodder)

JusticeThorPsylocke's team, MATTY'S MENACING MEN AND MICHONNE!

(Sponsor) - MattyBRaps

• Corvo
  • Paul 'Jesus' Monroe, Abraham Ford and Michonne
  • Rorschach
  • Republic City Police and Xenomorphs (Fodder)

Juiceboks' team, HYDRA'S HANDSOME HEROES!

(Sponsor) - Bob, Agent of Hydra

• Black Dynamite
  • Spike
  • Subject Delta
  • Stormtroopers (Fodder)

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Flash1812

@keenko: Sign me up with

Sponsor

John Cena

Team

CW arrow and DS-5

MCU Kingpin and Nobu-4

John Diggle-1

If we do get 5 points

Punisher MAX

Fodder

Do we get 5 extra character points if we buy fodder

T-800s

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Keenko

@flash1812: I know I probably sound like an ass, but I don't recognize your name. Can you show me some of your prior debates? i just don't wanna anyone dropping out.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Also, I just changed some stuff so you might wanna check again! But yes, that is how the fodder thing works. If you decide to only get one fodder you get 5 extra points.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Flash1812

@keenko: Thanks will my Arrow and DS work together and same for Nobu and Kingpin and would a ray gun be ok for Turks sponsor

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reserve Charlie Kelly

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: Sure!

@flash1812:Yes, they'll work together. They won't have the best teamwork necessarily but they won't be at each others' throats. What kinda ray gun? Remember you get two more weapons.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: is that Shepard as in Commander Shepard?

- Charlie Kelly

- Shepard

- Clone troopers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: Ok as a total team would they work together as most are willing to kill

Ray Gun from Call of Duty BO2 and do i have to use the same 3 for all my matches

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Respond to our Cav, Stop joining new tourneys

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Why I have lots of free time.I am trying to gather more feats I should have something up tomorrow

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Yeah, if the team will be in character. Imagine they're being forced to fight other teams. They might not like each other but they will work together. If they would normally kill they will, if they normally would not they wouldn't. Kingpin wouldn't go out of his way to protect Nobu, but he isn't going to aim to kill him. Yes you can have the ray gun. No, you do not. You can repick each weapon each match. (I might decide that this is too OP and only let you change your mind before you know who you're going up against, so lemme think on that.)

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: How many tourneys/cavs are you in right now?

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz Hey, you maybe want to join this, there is Jason Voorhees and Earth One Batman, Two people I know you can debate for (But someone already took the Terminators, :( Maybe you can do the Xenomorphs?)

Edit: Oops, remembered you debate for Earth 31 Batman, not Earth one Batman, silly me.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Fodder characters stay on the list even when picked, so he could still use them.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Flash1812

@keenko: 3 trnys including this most and 2 CAvs

would Nightwings escima sticks be ok and Scorpions hellfire Kunai

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: Ok

Will the Ebony Blade from Black Knbight be ok

So far my weapons

1.Ebony Blade for DS

2.?

3.?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Keenko

@flash1812: That makes me nervous. I really don't want anyone abandoning ship. The sticks are fine. How powerful is the sword and kunai? I know they have mystical origins so I'm hesitant.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: I wont abandon ship I am mostly free so I have time for everything

The Ebony Blade is a magical blade which can absorb attacks,come back to its owner,break through anything indestructable and does Arrow get his standard arrows

The Hellfire Kunai is a normal Kunai which is hellfired so its basically a lot stronger than a basic one it can come back to its owner and can catch people

Standard gear for all right and Can I pick different weapons for each match

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: Do I get to choose what class Shepard is?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Alright, that sounds okay with me. No, neither Arrow nor Hawkeye have trick arrows. Only standard steel tipped ones. Yes, Turk allows you to pick a different set of weapons if you decide to each match. Remind me what's standard for CW Deathstroke? Punisher gets a grenade, a hand gun of your pick, a sawed off shotgun and an assault rifle of your pick. Diggle, Nobu and Kingpin get standard equipment.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Flash1812

@keenko: Standard for DS would be a grenade sword and a assault riffle whats standard for Nobu,KP diggle

would Ghost riders hellfire shotgun be allowed so far my weapons

1.Ebony Blade for Ds

2.Hellfire Kunai for Nobu

3.?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: No to Hellfire shotgun.

Kingpin just gets his armored business suit.

Nobu gets his kyoketsu-shoge and shurikens.

Diggle gets a pistol, flick knife and baton.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: My 3 weapons

1.Ebony Blade for DS

2.Hellfire Kunai for Nobu

3.Winters howl COD BO2 for punisher and I will take a normal pistol

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Flash1812

@keenko: how many T-800s do i get and do they come with any weapons

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: The number of fodder and the fodder's equipment changes from each match.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: Remove the winter howl and replace it with cold gun

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: Are you referring to Captain Cold's gun?

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@flash1812: Meh, No Ralnd Deschain. Makes me a sad boy lol.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'll add him. How much would you think he should be worth?

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: I don't think I'll allow that but I'm incredibly tired atm so I'll get back to you on it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CHARACTERS

Corvo - 7

Paul 'Jesus' Monroe, Abraham Ford, and Michonne - 2

John Diggle - 1

PERKS

Republic City Police (Avatar)

Xenomorphs (Aliens)

SPONSOR

• MattyBRaps: Matty's beautiful singing voice brings your team together, thus having perfect teamwork.

And incase you don't recognize me like with Flash1812, here's some of my debates.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/high-tier-darkraiden-vs-justicethorpsylocke-voting-1661856/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/high-tier-semifinals-beatboks1-vs-jtp-voting-1681071/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/pyp-hc-jtp-vs-solarpowered-votes-1693002/

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Flash1812
Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: If we choose only one fodder, we get an additional five points to use for a non-fodder character, yes?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

I'll take Black Dynamite, Spike, and Subject Delta.

For fodder I'll take the Clone troopers.

I'll have Bob as my sponsor.