Justice League of America vs the Shrike

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bart Simpson

A follow up to my Zoom vs Shrike thread. The machine god was in the mood for some blood shed and human tears. It hears of a team of superheroes on a planet called Earth and orders the Shrike to go and amuse it. During it's fight with Zoom, the Shrike was in a merciful mood, so instead killing Hunter Zolomon in a traditional way, it merely beat him up to death while smashing his body against many planets with harsh conditions. Then the Shrike receives the order.

One instance the JLA were in the Watchtower, then all of a sudden they find themselves in front of the White House with many spectators including the President looking on. There are cameras as if something big is about to happen. Then all of a sudden the Shrike allows the JLA to see it holding Zoom's dead body, then all of a sudden Zoom's body explodes in a flash of blood and gore. As they rub the blood off their eyes, the words "you're next Justice League" appears on the White House written in Zoom's blood. The Shrike will be going after Aquaman first, not because he's unfortunate, but because even the machine God doesn't like Aquaman.

JLA members Superman, Batman, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Green Lantern John Stewart, Vixen, Black Canary, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Black Lightning, Red Tornado, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Dr. Light, Firestorm and Zantanna

No Caption Provided

vs

this thing

No Caption Provided
Click on the link to the previous fight for the Shrike's powers. How does this one go down?

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Typhion

Having read the Hyperion Cantos, I can honestly say the Shrike utterly demolishes the JLU. It can cut on the quantum level, teleport across the galaxy instantly, temporal clone infinitely, and slow time to the point where light appears to stop moving relative to it. It can simultaneously rip apart starships in orbit while disemboweling hundreds of elite energy shielded troops on the ground. It's probably on of the most imposing monsters I've ever read in modern sci fi. The fight goes like this:

"Go"

one unit of planc time later, the entire JLU explodes in a mist of gore. Not close.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Typhionsaid:

Having read the Hyperion Cantos, I can honestly say the Shrike utterly demolishes the JLU. It can cut on the quantum level, teleport across the galaxy instantly, temporal clone infinitely, and slow time to the point where light appears to stop moving relative to it. It can simultaneously rip apart starships in orbit while disemboweling hundreds of elite energy shielded troops on the ground. It's probably on of the most imposing monsters I've ever read in modern sci fi. The fight goes like this:

"Go"

one unit of planc time later, the entire JLU explodes in a mist of gore. Not close.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shrike should win. It should not be possible for JL to kill him for good.