idiot box winners vs the one man army protagonists (closed)

• 55 results
ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ownagepants
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ok this is a death match it isnt over until the other team is dead both teams will present their arguments then i will open it to voting

the fight takes place in the trees your setting is a deserted village created in the trees their are about 18 huts 6 in a row and then down is another 6 huts their all connected by bridges theirs one bridge conneting each huts in the rows and the rest of the brides go down connecting the hut rows their are 12 bridges from the top row of huts to the bottom its about 100 yards idiot box starts in the top row of huts and one army protagonists starts at the bottom row

you have enough prep time to decide whos gonna stay at the end of the bridge and shoot the full 100 yards and whos gonna move down for a closer shot or maybe they all move or all stay

parks idiot boxbarney ross jim the waco kid lee swagger smith tequila yuen

_cerberus_ the one man army protaganist lee christmas captain price max payne ,john preston dr gordan freeman

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

post your gear before the fight starts

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gordon Freeman-

Hev Suit

Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle (Assault Rifle)

MP-7 (SMG)

SPAS-12 (Shotgun)

Captain Price-

Standard S.A.S. Attire

M16A4 (Assault Rifle)

AA-12 (Shotgun)

Desert Eagle (Handgun)

Max Payne-

Standard Attire

Colt Commando (Assault Rifle)

Jackhammer (Shotgun)

M79 (Grenade Launcher)

Lee Christmas-

Attire seen in beginning of the first expendables.

Heckler & Koch MP5K-PDW (SMG)

Noveske Rifleworks Diplomat (Assault Rifle)

Beretta 92G Elite 1A (Handgun)

John Preston-

Standard Cleric Attire

Two modified Beretta 92FS's

Heckler & Koch G36

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: well nothing beyond a car buster so were good

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Cerberus_

@ownagepants: can we assume my team is carrying maximum amount of ammuntion for their weapons? (Preston,Max,Price,Gordon?)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ownagepants

ya

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Cerberus_

ya

no special equipment allowed? (smoke,flash bang grenades, molotovs,laser sight attachments?)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ownagepants

@_cerberus_: only standard gear so if its something they have been seen using then yeah

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: only standard gear so if its something they have been seen using then yeah

so if it comes with the weapon it's allowed?

because Captain Price carries night vision goggles and flash bangs while Lee carries a laser attachment for his gun.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: well you gotta wait for your opponent to post his gear before we start

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@_cerberus_: Sorry, just saw this was put up. All I have is my iPad at the moment and it sucks for posting on this site. I'll try to get my first posts up tonight on my laptop, but if I don't, I will first thing in the AM.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ownagepants
_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@_cerberus_: Sorry, just saw this was put up. All I have is my iPad at the moment and it sucks for posting on this site. I'll try to get my first posts up tonight on my laptop, but if I don't, I will first thing in the AM.

No problem bro.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

All of the weapons my team will carry will come directly from the movies they have been in. If you want to check out any of them, use this this link: IMFDB. It has pretty much any movie you can think of and what guns were used in the movie.

Barney Ross:

1. Dual modified 1911 Kimber Gold Combat II (the two pistols he carries in the movies). I think each hold 12 shots. So I'll say he carries 3 extra clips for each gun. Total of 8 clips (counting the 2 that he starts loaded), total of 96 rounds. These are worn low on his hips.
  2. Colt SAA "quick draw" .45 long coat Revolver (this is what he uses whenever he is seen fanning the hammer) - Six shots. He will carry an extra 30 rounds for reloading.
  3. Kevlar Vest
  4. Bowie Knife (the one that Jean Claude Vandam stole from him) Worn on his leg
  5. Heckler and Kotch UMP with an extra clip. Each clip holds 40 rounds for a total of 80 rounds.

Smith: Smith is not going to worry about reloading or bringing extra clips. He is going to just use an arsenal of guns with one clip loaded and switch them out as he empties them. He will also pick up weapons from the wounded and dead. These are all hand guns too (just like the movie)

1. Walther PPK pistol.
  2. Magnum Desert Eagle .50 Action Express
  3. Taurus PT92 AFS
  4. Glock 17
  5. Sig-Sauer P226
  6. Beretta 92fs 9mm
  7. Heckler & Kotch USP-9
  8. Nite Tac .45 ACP
  9. A bag of carrots

Bobby Lee Swagger:

1. M40A3 - 7.62x51mm NATO (Sniper Rifle used in opening scene) - 30 rounds
  2. M4A1 (Assault rifle he uses while Michael Pena was sniping for his cover) - 30 round clip with 2 back up clips
  3. Military armor and ghillie suit. See picture on the right. It's only his head, but his whole body is camouflaged like that.
No Caption Provided

Inspector "Tequila" Yuen:

1. Norinco Type 54 - 12 round clip
  2. Taurus PT92 with suppresor - 16 round clip, carry 2 extra clips
  3. Heckler & Kotch MP5A3 (this is what he uses in the warehouse scene) 30 round clip, with 2 extra clips.
  4. Mossberg 500 cruiser 12 guage shotgun - Holds six shells. Extra 24 shells to reload
  5. Kevlar Vest with pockets to hold all of his extra ammo and clips.

Jim "The Waco Kid":

1. Dual Colt .45 single action army revolvers - Each hold 6 shots. He will carry and additional 48 rounds on his belt.
ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: @tparks: your cleared to go gentlemen since cerberus was the first one to finish hell start good luck gentlemen

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: I'm having a little trouble understanding the battlefield. Correct me if I'm wrong, my team starts at a row of 6 huts. We'll call my location North. Between each hut is a bridge? Is it some sort of wetlands below? Is the only way to get between each hut by crossing a bridge?

Just south of my starting rows is another row of huts. Is this like a neutral area? And these are connected by bridges too?

Further South is Cerberus's startling location, with 6 huts just like mine. So is this like a big grid with small island like areas connected by bridges?

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@ownagepants: I'm having a little trouble understanding the battlefield. Correct me if I'm wrong, my team starts at a row of 6 huts. We'll call my location North. Between each hut is a bridge? Is it some sort of wetlands below? Is the only way to get between each hut by crossing a bridge?

Just south of my starting rows is another row of huts. Is this like a neutral area? And these are connected by bridges too?

Further South is Cerberus's startling location, with 6 huts just like mine. So is this like a big grid with small island like areas connected by bridges?

I think it's supposed to be a mirror image type of scenario

My environment is exactly identical to yours with the exception that I'm south and you're north.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tparks

@_cerberus_: @ownagepants: Ok, I get the mirror image thing. I'm wondering if every time we move positions if we have to move our characters to advance if we have to do it across a bridge.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: @ownagepants: I drew a crude map (heavy on the crude). It looks like a 4 year old made it, but this kind of helps me lay it out easier. Let me know what I got right and wrong so I can think about this easier. The yellow areas are areas where our characters can move around. I start out in the top one, you in the bottom, the middle starts out neutral. The brown circles are the huts. The long brown things are bridges connecting between the fighting areas where our characters can move around. The blue areas are rivers (like the one in the bridge pic in the OP). I didn't draw any, but the fighting areas are some what forested to provide decent cover and hiding areas besides the huts. ownagepants, let me know if it's anywhere near what you were thinking.

No Caption Provided

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: ya thats the gist of it lol

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: won't be able to make a post right now XD

Please give me some time to reply later.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: @tparks:

I have a question before I start my post, do they know their opponents or what they look like?

(Lee Christmas & Barney Ross know each other since they basically were part of the same team)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ownagepants

@_cerberus_: i mean if their in the same series then yes otherwise no are you planning on holding negotiations lol

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: i mean if their in the same series then yes otherwise no are you planning on holding negotiations lol

No lol I was just thinking on how Lee Christmas and Bob would react if they were fighting each other it makes quite an interesting scenario, this would be more of an advantage to my team (will start on my post soon to explain why)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: alright well ill get off your back ill check up every once in a while to see how the fights progressing

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why my Team wins

Now this is a very,very,very good battle and not a stomp either way each team here have had massive experience on combat but my team has advantages I'd like to mention

1. Armor

Practically only two out of all my other team mates are wearing armor and the ones who aren't are nigh super human,

Gordon Freeman has the HEV suit which gives him greater than average physique increasement (allowing him to run faster,hit faster,ect) current suit is a Mark V model which is even more durable than other previous versions, (More on the HEV suit in this link) the Hev suit covers Gordon neck to toe and has allowed him to fight against combine forces for three entire games with minor breaks in between it has allowed him to survive lacerations from alien Antlions to Overwatch SMG bullets.

Captain Price and Lee Christmas also wear Kevlar vests and armor so Smith's hand guns technique won't be as effective as they are in the movies (John Preston can easily predict the direction of the bullets and get out of the way, Max Payne can slow mo his way to cover, Gordon can tank with out worry as long as he doesn't get in the shot which shouldn't be a problem since he's fought with out a helmet for three games)

Two members of the other team don't have armor (Smith & Jim) this wouldn't be a problem if they were as superhuman like Preston or Max but they are not which gives a heavy advantage to my team as two can risk with out being protected while team idiot box can't risk that.

2. Training and experience

While it's true my team is fighting against already battle hardened opponents my team has already gone through those odds, Gordon Freeman has fought and killed waves of elite Over Watch combine forces and (previously spec op guys in the first Half Life) by himself sometimes with absolutely no aid from outside forces.

Max Payne's counter part is Tequila Yuen they are almost even but Max Payne has legit bullet timing capabilities it all comes down to who shoots first and Max Payne more than often either shoots first or gets the best shot.

Jim The Waco Kid will be at a disadvantage in fighting anyone in my team, while he's a very good shot so is everybody in my team if he misses most of them can risk getting shot due to their armor or speed reaction while Jim can't risk getting shot he also lacks the discipline or training to take out any of the expert Marksman

3. John Preston

He is the ace of spades in this battle he is almost a god in gun battles, his technique in Gun Kata is so good that he's avoided automatic gunfire in a pitch black room and killed everybody in it with ease.

Loading Video...

John Preston with these feats will be able to easily beat four out of the five enemy team members even all at once!

Nobody in the other team has fought anybody with John Preston's battle style they would be taken completely off guard and surprised, Jim alone is practically cannon fodder as he has only a revolver while everybody in my team has semi-auto's and fully auto's.

John Preston has fought numerical superior enemies at close ranges and avoided their bullets with amazing ease!

5. Leader Ship

With Lee Christmas knowing that he's going up against his partner any thing he himself or Barney could think of would counter each other as they know each other soo well, if it came to a showdown between these to Lee Christmas is most likely to win due to being younger and fighting more often in h2h than Barney who's older.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_:

1. Barney Ross:

Barney Ross is the leader of the mercenary group known as the Expendables. His is an expert with several forms of firearms seen throughout both films. His specialization is with his two signature pistols and his modified revolver.

Loading Video...

From 1:11-2:06 - This showcases Barney using his modified Colt .45 as he fans the trigger. Barney is able to draw at incredibly fast speeds, shoot incredibly fast, and accurate. This also showcases your character Lee Christmas. Lee Christmas' specialization is with knives. He's very talented, and prefers to use them over guns throughout both films. This is not going to help him in this fight. With a gun, Barney can shoot while laying down or from behind cover. Throwing a knife takes much more control to be accurate and he will need to be standing up to throw at the speed needed to hit any of my team. He also has to get close enough to use them, which is not going to happen with the sharpshooters on my team. Christmas will have a much harder time using knives in this fight, then Barney will with his guns. If Barney and Christmas were to meet in this battle, Barney will have a huge edge. Barney can fire round after round, while Christmas can only throw so many knives before he runs out. If Christmas decides to shoot it out instead, Barney will smoke him easily. Barney is shown to be much more proficient with guns then Christmas.

Loading Video...

From 0:05-0:17 - This shows that even if your team somehow closed the gap to get in close quarters (which is not going to happen), Barney is no slouch with a knife either.

LINK <<Click link for video. Youtube wouldn't let me embed it here. :(

1:20-1:31, Barney is driving a car at high speeds, sliding and accurately firing a gun. This shows his ability to fire a gun from any position accurately, and hit VERY fast moving targets even from an incredibly difficult shooting position and environment. It also shows your guy shooting a turret, but since there are no turrets in this match, it doesn't really mean much. He also hits targets that are not very close. As far out if not further then some of your characters have feats shooting from such as Christmas, and John Preston.

Loading Video...

0:43-0:45 Barney fans the trigger again and kills 4 people. Each shot was a kill shot from his hip.

Loading Video...

From start until 0:56 - Barney takes 2 shots from long range from behind cover. One of the shots he is even talking on the phone when he shoots. His last shot is from VERY long range with his pistol and it's another kill shot.

LINK <<Click Link for video. Youtube wouldn't let me embed. :(

From 1:34-1:57 Barney is seen making some more kill shots all hiting their targets. He uses both his pistols and assualt rifle here too. His kill with the guy on the stairway is a particularly long shot.

From 2:08-2:13 He makes a few more impressive shots with dual pistols.

I think that is enough for video evidence of why Barney is going to be a huge threat to everyone on your team. There are more scenes of him with close quarter combat, but I don't see the need to post those because your team should never be able to close range on mine. I have too many amazing shooters who have proven themselves to be able to take your team out at longer distances.

2. Smith

Smith is definitely the most inventive character in this battle with his guns. He can also increase his vision and accuracy by eating carrots. If your team was to do the impossible and get through my snipers, this is what they have to look forward to...

Loading Video...

2:02-2:43 - Smith is shown on a dead sprint, jumping, sliding, using his gun to alter the environment to suit his needs, and killing accurately the whole time he does this.

3:07-3:17 - Smith shows an incredible accuracy feat.

Loading Video...

0:32-2:45 Shows more of Smith doing what he does best. He shoots kill shots while on a dead sprint, in mid air, from all different positions, and all while carrying a baby safely. This also shows him using the environment so his advantage and his creativity on the battlefield.

There are several other scenes that I can pull up, but I don't think I need to. This should be enough to showcase how deadly and inventive Smith is by utilizing his environment.

3. Bobby Lee Swagger

Bobby Lee Swagger is going to be my team leader. There is no one with as much knowledge in small skirmishes as him in this battle. He is also by far the best sniper in this battle besides maybe Jim (I'll get to that later).

Loading Video...

Here's Bobby Hitting a can of stew (very small target) from over a mile away.

Loading Video...

1:40-2:13 Bobby makes two long range shots I'm guessing 500 yards out at targets moving at a fast pace in a vehicle. Both are head shots.

2:38-3:30 Bobby makes even more shots that are at longer range at more moving vehicles. He then begins to take fire. Notice how none of the enemy can determine his location because of his camouflage. That's what will happen in this battle. There are lots of people out trying to find him, and your team only has 5 sets of eyes. Your team stands no chance moving close to my team because of Bobby Lee Swagger. He will make head shots at extreme distances and you will have no way to stop it. He is able to shoot heads at people in vehicles moving at speeds much higher then your team could ever move. Your team will not know where the shots are coming from either. Even if they did find where he is, no one has the skills to match him in sniping and he will just take your team down one by one.

That's enough to prove that Bobby Lee Swagger could solo your entire team. There is no way for you to close the distance on my team.

4. Inspector "Tequila" Yuen

Inspector "Tequila" Yuen is basically my answer to Max Payne. Anything Max Payne can do, "Tequila" can do better. Watch this tribute to him.

Loading Video...

5. Jim "The Waco Kid"

Remember how Bobby Lee Swagger could solo your team...well, Jim can do it faster.

Loading Video...

0:37-1:10 - Jim shows his amazing shooting speed and accuracy. This is on Roland Deschain levels. He was able to shoot 7 guns out of 7 people's hands in less then a second without hitting anything but their guns. Go back and watch the timer to check, it's less then a second. When they show him again, his hands are so fast that his guns are already holstered. One more thing, he's drunk while he does this.

Loading Video...

0:57-1:13 In this scene, dynamite was set to blow up a fake town and take out the people in the town. The charges didn't work so Jim has to snipe each explosive with his gun from what looks like around 500 yards. That's around the same range as Bobby Lee Swagger in the second video I posted of him. Jim hits all of his targets without missing. I have two snipers who can take you out from a distance further then anything you have.

My Strategy

My strategy is simple. I'm hiding all of my team from the start. The only way you will ever get to me is by advancing. You have no firepower that can match the distance of my team. Bobby and Jim can snipe all day and they don't miss. Bobby will direct my team in the opener to set up defensive positions against your advance. He has the best knowledge of this out of everyone in this battle, and will put everyone where they need to be to win.

After my team is hunkered down. Barney will be the leader for Yuen and Smith. He will direct those two as needed to keep Jim and Bobby informed on any of your teams movements. I don't plan on needing Barney, Yuen, or Smith to have to fire a single shot. I only need them to call out your advances to my two snipers in Jim and Bobby. If you somehow did the impossible and one of your characters advanced through one of my first sniper shots (unlikely) they will still have to get through Bobby, Yuen and Smith.

Your Claims Debunked

Gordon Freeman has the HEV suit which gives him greater than average physique increasement (allowing him to run faster,hit faster,ect) current suit is a Mark V model which is even more durable than other previous versions, (More on the HEV suit in this link) the Hev suit covers Gordon neck to toe and has allowed him to fight against combine forces for three entire games with minor breaks in between it has allowed him to survive lacerations from alien Antlions to Overwatch SMG bullets.

• Gordon may have enhanced abilities from a suit, but he is by far the weakest character on your team. He has had no combat training, he was a theoretical physicist before he was forced into battle. Also, there are no feats you can claim from Gordon. All of Gordon's actions are completely controlled by a person playing the game. Even the cut-scenes allow the player to be in control. How can we judge any of his feats, if every time the game is played, they can be different. I can go pop Half-life in and play and use those feats, but I'm terrible at first person shooters so Gordon would be dead in seconds. I'm not sure what you expect him to do in this. Also, Gordon has nothing to combat my range. The only way for him to come into range to fight my team is to cross a wide open bridge, there is no way he will make it across a wide open bridge with Bobby swagger and Jim scoring a headshot. Gordon's suit can only be on the level of Kevlar per the tournament rules, so my sniper rounds from Bobby will pierce through it. I'm counting on headshots anyways though.

Captain Price and Lee Christmas also wear Kevlar vests and armor so Smith's hand guns technique won't be as effective as they are in the movies (John Preston can easily predict the direction of the bullets and get out of the way, Max Payne can slow mo his way to cover, Gordon can tank with out worry as long as he doesn't get in the shot which shouldn't be a problem since he's fought with out a helmet for three games)

• Captain Price has body armor, but he still has to cross a bridge to get into fighting range of my team since you gave him no guns that will give him enough range. He isn't getting by without a head shot, plus his suit can only be on the level of Kevlar so Bobby's rounds can pierce through it. I'm counting on headshots anyways though.
  • Lee Christmas specializes in knives. He is way out of his league in this fight. If this was a close quarter fight, he would be a huge threat, but he has nothing to show for ranged feats. He's not making it across a bridge. See above about his armor too.
  • Max Payne can slow down time, but he is not allowed to move any faster then the speed the time is moving, if he did, that would break the speed rules for this fight. Speed can't be faster then Nightwing. There is no way he is crossing the bridge to get to my team. He can only slow down time for so long before he runs out of focus or whatever it is called in that game. There is not much room to dodge on a bridge either.
  • Gordon can't tank, see above.

While it's true my team is fighting against already battle hardened opponents my team has already gone through those odds, Gordon Freeman has fought and killed waves of elite Over Watch combine forces and (previously spec op guys in the first Half Life) by himself sometimes with absolutely no aid from outside forces.

• You admit my team is battle hardened. Each one has years of experience being soldiers, cops, special forces, mercenaries, snipers, and cowboys.
  • Gordon Freeman's feats are impossible to judge because they are all based on his player. Show me something otherwise or I don't buy it.

Jim The Waco Kid will be at a disadvantage in fighting anyone in my team, while he's a very good shot so is everybody in my team if he misses most of them can risk getting shot due to their armor or speed reaction while Jim can't risk getting shot he also lacks the discipline or training to take out any of the expert Marksman

• Jim is IMHO the most deadly person in this battle besides maybe Bobby Lee Swagger. He is deadly at close or long ranges, and shoots faster and more accurately then anyone else in this battle.

He is the ace of spades in this battle he is almost a god in gun battles, his technique in Gun Kata is so good that he's avoided automatic gunfire in a pitch black room and killed everybody in it with ease.

John Preston with these feats will be able to easily beat four out of the five enemy team members even all at once!

Nobody in the other team has fought anybody with John Preston's battle style they would be taken completely off guard and surprised, Jim alone is practically cannon fodder as he has only a revolver while everybody in my team has semi-auto's and fully auto's.

John Preston has fought numerical superior enemies at close ranges and avoided their bullets with amazing ease!

• John Preston is admittedly the coolest person in this battle if not the entire tournament. I never saw that movie or even heard of it before this battle but I watched it because of it. Thanks for showing me it! While he is very impressive, he is not suited for this fight.
  • John Preston has no range feats. All of his shooting is done at close quarters.
  • He does a lot of acrobatics to dodge attacks. He is not going to be able to pull those off against my team. Watch the people he fights in your clip. They all stand and watch him shoot him with their rifles on their hips. It's probably PIS, but my team is not going to do that. They don't hesitate to shoot quickly.
  • He is not going to be able to cross the bridge to get in range to fight my team. There are no feats that show him capable of dodging sniper fire from someone like Bobby Lee Swagger. All of his feats are from fighting people at close range where he can see where their guns are aiming and act accordingly. He won't be able to see a sniper rifle at long range. In fact, none of your team will be able to see Bobby at all because of his camouflaged Ghillie suit. Unless you can find feats of your team detecting someone at long range who is completely camouflaged, you have no answer to Bobby. Even after Bobby starts shooting, you can't tell the direction a gun shot came in at from long range unless you have a character like Daredevil with a sonar sense.

With Lee Christmas knowing that he's going up against his partner any thing he himself or Barney could think of would counter each other as they know each other soo well, if it came to a showdown between these to Lee Christmas is most likely to win due to being younger and fighting more often in h2h than Barney who's older.

• I don't know how Lee can counter Barney. Barney will not let Lee come into his range. Barney has feats that show him capable of killing at range, where Lee does most of his fighting up close and personal. Barney is better with firearms out of the two.

Last Thoughts on this Comment

The battlefield heavily favors my team. If we would have ended up with a fight that gave an opportunity for close quarter combat, your team could have won, but this location puts your team at a severe disadvantage that I don't see how you can overcome. With my snipers and battlefield leadership and knowledge, I think this should be an easy fight for me. I just have to sit and wait for you to advance on me because you have no weapons with the range needed to ever take a shot.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: (oooooo you got me Good!, I'll make a reply soon nice post btw very excellent not sloppy like mine lol)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: (I'm trying to think of a counter :P)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ownagepants
tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: Ok. No worries. I was just checking cause it's been a while. I'm in no rush.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ownagepants

@_cerberus_: are you still thinking up a counter or did you forget about the debate

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: (arg I'm sorry I can't come up with a counter I concede)

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ownagepants

@_cerberus_: so does that mean you surrender and that t parks wins by default

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: ok its was great having you compete but im sorry to say you have been eliminated by surrender cerberus

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparksgood job buddy you have won your match you move on to the semifinals

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By _Cerberus_

@tparks: Good luck on your next opponent!

@_cerberus_: ok its was great having you compete but im sorry to say you have been eliminated by surrender cerberus

dawww thanks for letting me join tho :D

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cerberus_: i encourage you to keep up with the tourney and vote we desperately need people to vote

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By _Cerberus_