Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By MrDirector786

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane: I don’t get it, how is czarny ignoring your post, in fact it seem to me you guys are actually agreeing something.

What Czarny is saying is, the stories might be canon however the feats that these scan stand to show are non-canon unless those feats were also either recalled or repeated in the Post Crisis stories.

Isnt that exactly what you told SlimJ87D??

Every single feat that I've named has been repeated or recalled or recreated Post-Crisis. Every single one. czarny doesn't even realize that he's disagreeing with what he's already said.

Again: Then scans posted above doesn't matter, because all of You can simply post right scans from Post-Crisis comics to prove that.

Do you mean that you want to see proof that the scans posted in the beginning are canon to post-crisis continuity?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Killemall

@MrDirector786 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Do you mean that you want to see proof that the scans posted in the beginning are canon to post-crisis continuity?

That is exactly what he has been arguing because since pretty much everything in Dc was retconned with Crisis on Infinite Earth, what he wants is to see these scans appearing after this event because unless they do say , that particular feat is not cannon to current DC continuity.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By czarny_samael666
@MrDirector786 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane: I don’t get it, how is czarny ignoring your post, in fact it seem to me you guys are actually agreeing something.

What Czarny is saying is, the stories might be canon however the feats that these scan stand to show are non-canon unless those feats were also either recalled or repeated in the Post Crisis stories.

Every single feat that I've named has been repeated or recalled or recreated Post-Crisis. Every single one. czarny doesn't even realize that he's disagreeing with what he's already said.

Again: Then scans posted above doesn't matter, because all of You can simply post right scans from Post-Crisis comics to prove that.

I want to see this situations in Post-Crisis comics.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#54  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

They have been in Post Crisis comics! Read Infinite Crisis! Read Flash: Rebirth! Read Countdown! They're all right there!

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By MrDirector786

@Killemall said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

That is exactly what he has been arguing because since pretty much everything in Dc was retconned with Crisis on Infinite Earth, what he wants is to see these scans appearing after this event because unless they do say , that particular feat is not cannon to current DC continuity.

I don't know if they've appeared in any post-crisis story, but it's possible they have been referenced. Like some post-crisis New Gods stories I've read have references to pre-crisis stories and give the issue in which it happened, which pretty much means that the pre-crisis story it references to is still in post-crisis continuity.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#56  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The first scan he catches Zoom I know Zoom was destracted the point is he was able to see Zoom who Supes and WW could not do so Zoom had to be at least moving fast to fast for Supes or WW to catch him.

In the scans Above Hal is fighting and keeping up with Zoom who he thinks is Barry so he is holding back.

All the scans I posted this time is post crisis More are on the way.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Killemall

@MrDirector786: @CitizenBane: I think both of you are misunderstanding what Samuels have been arguing about, yes the character are the , yes the instances are there but in order for these feats to be cannon the feats themselves have to be there as well, else one would assume these pre-crisis feats have been retconned to something else.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@MrDirector786 said:

They have been in Post Crisis comics! Read Infinite Crisis! Read Flash: Rebirth! Read Countdown! They're all right there!

I am not the creator of this thread.

@Killemall said:

@MrDirector786: @CitizenBane: I think both of you are misunderstanding what Samuels have been arguing about, yes the character are the , yes the instances are there but in order for these feats to be cannon the feats themselves have to be there as well, else one would assume these pre-crisis feats have been retconned to something else.

Exactly.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

The feats themselves are there. In Countdown when one of the Monitors was narrating the final events of COIE there was a picture of Darkseid's Omega Beams hitting the Anti-Monitor. In Infinite Crisis Kal-L, Power Girl and Superboy Prime were trapped in the pocket dimension from the Crisis. And Barry Allen's death has been referenced countless times by his family and friends, and it was showcased in Rebirth. czarny is arguing without even knowing what he's arguing about. I doubt he's even read COIE.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

The feats themselves are there. In Countdown when one of the Monitors was narrating the final events of COIE there was a picture of Darkseid's Omega Beams hitting the Anti-Monitor. In Infinite Crisis Kal-L, Power Girl and Superboy Prime were trapped in the pocket dimension from the Crisis. And Barry Allen's death has been referenced countless times by his family and friends, and it was showcased in Rebirth. czarny is arguing without even knowing what he's arguing about. I doubt he's even read COIE.

In this thread, to the best of my knowledgeczarny_samael666is arguing that none of these GL feats apart from Kyle reacting to 7X speed of light is cannon because they have not appeared in Post Crisis Stories.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

In this thread, to the best of my knowledgeczarny_samael666is arguing that none of these GL feats apart from Kyle reacting to 7X speed of light is cannon because they have not appeared in Post Crisis Stories.

I never disputed that. I disputed his statement that no Pre-Crisis story or feat is canon.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By termiteone4ever

ANy body have the scan with John Stewart moving at super speed to catch the flash or save the flash when he was going too fast and couldn't stop ?

Even with the new DCU changing. I think CZARNY_SAMAEL666 has a point but feats of Feats they still stand and it was made . IA m nto sure how many times marvel been Reborn and rebooted but according to them their characters are the same . Oh well i dont ignore feats its just how its done and why it was done,.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

I never disputed that. I disputed his statement that no Pre-Crisis story or feat is canon.

TO me it looks more like misunderstanding than a difference in opinion =)

@termiteone4ever said:

ANy body have the scan with John Stewart moving at super speed to catch the flash or save the flash when he was going too fast and couldn't stop ?

Even with the new DCU changing. I think CZARNY_SAMAEL666 has a point but feats of Feats they still stand and it was made . IA m nto sure how many times marvel been Reborn and rebooted but according to them their characters are the same . Oh well i dont ignore feats its just how its done and why it was done,.

Well but the problem is DC officially changed their universed, therefore any feats that are not referenced in current issues are feats Dc choose to left out.

Marvel never really retconned the whole universe, but did change few characters. Example : Molecular Man, Dr. Strange, Beyonder and as such people here do use pre-retcon and post -recton version differently .

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Well but the problem is DC officially changed their universed, therefore any feats that are not referenced in current issues are feats Dc choose to left out.

Marvel never really retconned the whole universe, but did change few characters. Example : Molecular Man, Dr. Strange, Beyonder and as such people here do use pre-retcon and post -recton version differently .

That is why some Marvel rectonned feats doesn't matter anymore, while whole stories do. ;) 
Like some stories that were later revealed as a dreams or something similar. 
Maybe it is a bad example, but:
After Fear Itself #7 we thought that Thor with Odinsword killed someone who was close to Odin in power. But Journey Into Mystery revealed, that Serpent was already highly depowered, by Dark Asagrd destruction and Loki's speels.

I am more than sure, that these two guys (not MrDirector) simply don't want to understand. 
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By PrinceIMC

To me it seems like the ring is doing things faster than light not the GL wearing the ring.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By termiteone4ever

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@termiteone4ever said:

That is why some Marvel rectonned feats doesn't matter anymore, while whole stories do. ;) Like some stories that were later revealed as a dreams or something similar. Maybe it is a bad example, but: After Fear Itself #7 we thought that Thor with Odinsword killed someone who was close to Odin in power. But Journey Into Mystery revealed, that Serpent was already highly depowered, by Dark Asagrd destruction and Loki's speels. I am more than sure, that these two guys (not MrDirector) simply don't want to understand.

Dont get me wrong i understand know why it happened and where and when it happened . Still i am not hating or refusing to accept it . i Just respect their feats no matter when it was done.

So far i haven't even John Stewart in the new universe . Thats why i go off the old feats from that time Post DCNu not the silver age days i dont go back that far even tho i have the info on that too :)

carver9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By carver9

The only peeps that truly have FTL reaction to my knowledge is the Flashes...no one else has truly shown that. Flying through space at light...all characters have done that. Tagging Flash, everyone has done that as well...true legit FTL reaction, no Herald Ronny knowledge has shown this.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By XLR87T3

Bump.