Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

Firelord vs Nova (Frankie Raye) 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No prep.  Battle begins in space, one light-second apart.  No morals.

This is the standard version of both characters.  This is Nova being before she died and thus before the Heralds miniseries.

I find it hard to believe this hasn't been done before, but I couldn't find it.  

Who is the most powerful fire-based Herald of Galactus?  Please explain your answer, thanks!
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall
@Owie most likely stalemate, they have the same powers anyways. Besides i remember an incident when surfer and fire lord were fighting and when firelord was hurt Nova went and kissed him, reviving him simply because they were so similar it she couldnt help but be attracted towards him.. Apart from few galactus's heralds most seem to be on same level at least in my opinion. 
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Freefa11

They probably can't hurt each other much with their normal powers. However, Firelord is a much better fighter, much more experienced, and much more aggressive, and probably physically stronger. He should be able to just beat her up in a conventional melee fight.

In terms of raw power, I think Firelord is her superior, it's just shooting her with cosmic fire probably won't do a lot.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4  Edited By owie  Moderator
@Killemall@Freefa11:  

Yeah, I don't really disagree.  I think their powers would cancel each other out to a great degree.  They can both absord energy in addition to projecting it.  I figured maybe someone out there might remember some particular feats of one or the other that might put them on top. 

I did read, when looking them both up, that she once destroyed a star with her energy.  I don't remember Firelord doing anything that extensive, so perhaps she is more powerful in terms of energy.

I remember that scene where she kissed him, it does point to the symbiosis of their powers. 

And I agree that he's stronger than her, 50 tons to 40 tons.  And he had a lot of military experience beforehand.  So personally I think he could defeat her through strength and strategy, although her power might be greater.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

most likely stalemate, they have the same powers anyways.  
JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump