Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By Strafe Prower

Katana
Electro  

- Setting is Electro is making his current buck at a warehouse full of conterfeit money, Katana hears of this 15 minutes prior and decides to end this. 
- Warehouse has various objects in it for use of weapons. 
- The fight is in character. 
- Electro is awair that word has gotten out, and has several thugs standing guard. 
- Katana has Soultaker, a dagger, unlimited Shuriken and a bow with unlimited arrows.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Before you say it again I just want you to know aware is spelled with an E not an I.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Strafe Prower

LMAO, It's midnight over here, cut me some slack Luna XD
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Strafe Prower

bump
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Zoom

Katana.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By The_Martian

I would give this to current Electro. He has a lot more hmph than he used too.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Strafe Prower

I'll take Katana as well.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I doubt Katana would even touch Electro, judging from his recent appearance in Amazing # 612. He can send electrical discharges immediately after someone comes in close proximity to punch/harm him, even from nearly point blank. Katana's main weaponry is metallic, even Soultaker. Electro can just as easily disarm her and attack her with her own weapons. He was tossing cars like nothing relatively recently (Marvel Knights). A sword and a couple of daggers isn't going to stop him. The only way Katana wins, is if there are plot devices. Especially since she can't actually stun him, or catch him unaware, due to the set up.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Morpheus_:

He hasn't done that consistently and Katana is a master assassin. She could come at him undetected and use anything in her arsenal to get him. Soultaker has been immune to alot of things including magic, moleculer control and Light beams of Extreme heat. I don't know if The propertys of magnetism apply to it.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_:He hasn't done that consistently and Katana is a master assassin. She could come at him undetected and use anything in her arsenal to get him. 

Soultaker has been immune to alot of things including magic, moleculer control and Light beams of Extreme heat. I don't know if The propertys of magnetism apply to it. "
He has. Just because his appearances in Amazing for over a decade have been scarce, that doesn't mean his powers are inconsistent. 

And he can throw everything back at her. As I said, the match up does not offer for Katana to take the first shot, which is actually the only way she has to win.

I understand. The fact that it has not been tested against it so far, isn't a conclusive fact for, or against either theory.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Electro.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_:He hasn't done that consistently and Katana is a master assassin. She could come at him undetected and use anything in her arsenal to get him. 

Soultaker has been immune to alot of things including magic, moleculer control and Light beams of Extreme heat. I don't know if The propertys of magnetism apply to it. "
He has. Just because his appearances in Amazing for over a decade have been scarce, that doesn't mean his powers are inconsistent. 

And he can throw everything back at her. As I said, the match up does not offer for Katana to take the first shot, which is actually the only way she has to win.

I understand. The fact that it has not been tested against it so far, isn't a conclusive fact for, or against either theory. "

He has gone from being beat by Falcon to beating Spider-Man and is as dumb as a brick. You can't say he would do those things consistantly 

How? The fact that she has stealth on her side means she does. With the arrows/Shurikens she could kill all of the Guards without Electro ever knowing. 

Agreed
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:

I understand. The fact that it has not been tested against it so far, isn't a conclusive fact for, or against either theory. "
He has gone from being beat by Falcon to beating Spider-Man and is as dumb as a brick. You can't say he would do those things consistantly  

How? The fact that she has stealth on her side means she does. With the arrows/Shurikens she could kill all of the Guards without Electro ever knowing.  

Agreed "
He has also nearly defeated X-Man far more recently that any of the ones you listed. Since he appears rarely, we have to go by his most recent appearances, which prove that he is far more potent in both intellect and efficiency in the use of his powers than you wish to present him. 1on1, straight fight, he would kill Katana. 

Which I have already acknoweldged as her only shot. You may wish to specify how many thugs will be guarding the building, and if morals apply. Is Katana usually accustomed to killing people in cold blood? Do you think she would be able to take them all down without the merest sound ever occuring? A simple word, or gasp would be sufficient to cause Electro suspicion and get him on his guard.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:

Agreed "
He has also nearly defeated X-Man far more recently that any of the ones you listed. Since he appears rarely, we have to go by his most recent appearances, which prove that he is far more potent in both intellect and efficiency in the use of his powers than you wish to present him. 1on1, straight fight, he would kill Katana. 

Which I have already acknoweldged as her only shot. You may wish to specify how many thugs will be guarding the building, and if morals apply. Is Katana usually accustomed to killing people in cold blood? Do you think she would be able to take them all down without the merest sound ever occuring? A simple word, or gasp would be sufficient to cause Electro suspicion and get him on his guard.

"

I haven't read much of his new stuff, how in the world did he manage to hold on in a fight with X-Man(Telepath right?) Sounds like special conditions. Also we don't have to go by recent appearences since he doesn't have many, all should count. I don't deny that, but this isn't a straight 1 on 1 fight 

I must have misread, my bad. 3 or 4. She doesn't have a problem to kill in cold blood, she has done it many times without a problem. Yes, she is deadly accurate and a instant death can occur with all 4 if she shoots them in the brain or something of the nature. Even If he did here the guard, He wouldn't know her position which would still give her the edge.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strafe Prower:I'm going to bed my friend. We'll continue this tomorrow. Be here. :P
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower:I'm going to bed my friend. We'll continue this tomorrow. Be here. :P "

I'm going on vacation from 4 tomorrow afternoon till friday night. I'll try to get a reply in, but I won't be on long.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:

I haven't read much of his new stuff, how in the world did he manage to hold on in a fight with X-Man(Telepath right?) Sounds like special conditions. Also we don't have to go by recent appearences since he doesn't have many, all should count. I don't deny that, but this isn't a straight 1 on 1 fight  

I must have misread, my bad. 

3 or 4. 

She doesn't have a problem to kill in cold blood, she has done it many times without a problem. Yes, she is deadly accurate and a instant death can occur with all 4 if she shoots them in the brain or something of the nature. Even If he did here the guard, He wouldn't know her position which would still give her the edge. "

That's how.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No problem.

That's a number she could kill without much trouble, but as I said, a sound could prove to be her undoing. Even if she managed to come in close proximity, Electro just being aware of someone being there would sufficient.  Allow me to demonstrate.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Katana cannot afford to allow Electro even realise she's there, or that someone is in the warehouse, in general. Otherwise, if Electro feels threatened, what's to stop him from doing the following, and burying Katana alive?

No Caption Provided
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Strafe Prower

Well, you just shut it down morph, great job. :) I concede

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" Well, you just shut it down morph, great job. :) I concede "
I didn't expect this development, to be honest.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
I didn't expect this development, to be honest. "
Well I could have pulled alot of stuff out, but Electro has Katana beat now that he uses his powers intelligently. Electro has alot of ways to beat her, I just didn't know that he could do it until those scans. Katana wouldn't go down easy though I will say.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Well I could have pulled alot of stuff out, but Electro has Katana beat now that he uses his powers intelligently. Electro has alot of ways to beat her, I just didn't know that he could do it until those scans. Katana wouldn't go down easy though I will say. "
Fair enough my friend.

I really enjoyed this, and I hope people will give Electro a bit more credit now.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Well I could have pulled alot of stuff out, but Electro has Katana beat now that he uses his powers intelligently. Electro has alot of ways to beat her, I just didn't know that he could do it until those scans. Katana wouldn't go down easy though I will say. "
Fair enough my friend.

I really enjoyed this, and I hope people will give Electro a bit more credit now. "

It's ironic though, because I am one of the only Electro fans on the site :) I am the one that knew that he one shotted Cap, so It is funny. Nice Scans(Saved)
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#23  Edited By Zoom

Oh my God.  A scanfest of friggin Electro.  What is the world coming to?
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Zoom said:
"Oh my God.  A scanfest of friggin Electro.  What is the world coming to? "

whats wrong with Electro?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Zoom said:
" Oh my God.  A scanfest of friggin Electro.  What is the world coming to? "
Well, I can produce a scan fest for someone as lame as Freak (...), I can sure as hell do it for Electro. :P

@Strafe Prower said:
" It's ironic though, because I am one of the only Electro fans on the site :) I am the one that knew that he one shotted Cap, so It is funny. Nice Scans(Saved) "
I know, I was certain you'd appreciate this.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Morpheus_ said:
@Strafe Prower said:
" It's ironic though, because I am one of the only Electro fans on the site :) I am the one that knew that he one shotted Cap, so It is funny. Nice Scans(Saved) "
I know, I was certain you'd appreciate this. "

Well you were correct.
Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Charlie_Jade

Electro got this, Katana would need serious prep time to even challenge him

dondave

Forum Posts