Darth Vader & Darth Sidious vs 50 Adeptus Custodes & 50 Space Marines (WH40K)

Avatar image for returnkaboom232
returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

anyone willing to provide information on the WH side? I can comment on EU versions of the Sith lords.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eisenfauste

@maulsmacker: The average space marine is like entry level hypersonic in reactions when performing at their complete best. Custodes can blitz multiple space marines and turn them into sushi with their Guardian Spears (lightsaber equivalent). They all have bolters which fire a .75 cal explosive shell at like mach 3-5. Their armour is durable enough to easily deflect las bolts (blaster bolt equivalent), bullets, 50mm+ cannon shells etc.

Space marines are experts at hand to hand they've trained endlessly with various melee weapons and martial arts. Custodes are vastly more skilled in melee.

They're also around 10 ton strength with some outliers.

Just to sum up their general capability.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally nothing stops either Sith Lord from ragdolling every single space marine and custodes at once. Canon Sidious zaps em. Legends Sidious or Vader destroy whatever continent the warhammer lads are on.

Avatar image for returnkaboom232
returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any version of either SW character would be able to beat a space marine 1v1 with force abuse. They would be able to do the same to the custodes (which is why they're often paired with sisters against psyker forces) 1v1. However they get slaughtered by 50 custodes and 50 space marines at once, whether legends or canon, unless it's DE Sidious and he storms the entire battlefield... but that would also destroy himself.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1: I think the Space Marines and Custodes have a shot here, but I still bet on the Sith slightly (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Round 2: Sidious solos.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Win round 1

Low diff round 2