User Lists: 43

Nanael, Angel of Darkness

No Caption Provided

vs.

She-Ra, the Princess of Power

No Caption Provided

--------------

- 1 day prep

- Battle takes place on Apokalips (evac'd)

- In character

- Nanael has eaten the Divine Grape and is drunk with the power. She-Ra is tasked with bringing her down, since it seems nobody else is able to.

- Win by any means

---------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

Causing a volcano to erupt for kicks, just to make a dramatic entrance.

Casually shooting an energy blast that destroyed the majority of a mountain along with the gigantic castle atop it, again, just for kicks.

Owns Airi who is an immortal ghost, one-shotted her.

Owns Melona who is a slimegirl (think Plastic Man, but she can reform from the smallest parts). She did so much damage to her in like a single hit that Melona had to form a tiny-Melona who was like six inches tall, because that was all the slime she had left.

Got shot in the face by Melona's acid-milk which had been melting steel. Completely unfazed, licked it off of her cheek.

Owned Hachi, an angel who had been superior to Nanael before she ate the holy grape.

And sacred pose'd Melpha to a standstill, who had earlier been shown using her sacred poses to reality warp entire countrysides.

And also showed effortless use of telekinesis (scrubbing herself with brushes while laying down).

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Dark Nanael's biggest issue here is that while she has a lot of power, she is not that great of a fighter. And while the animation was not that great, She-Ra has been depicted as being able to deflect magic/laser bolts with her sword, strong enough to lift buildings, and so on (pretty much He-Man with breasts and sword that can turn into different items). I think she edges Nanael out in the experience department, and is probably a more proficient combatant. I'm sure there is something in Nanael's favor that I am missing or not thinking of, but I think She-Ra (production quality aside) can take a slight majority in a close fight.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: She was great at sacred poses, that does require skill.

I almost remember her beating someone in a swordfight (maybe Airi?) before she went evil, but I forget.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@joygirl said:

@wyldsong: She was great at sacred poses, that does require skill.

I almost remember her beating someone in a swordfight (maybe Airi?) before she went evil, but I forget.

I'll have to see if I can find the instance=)

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: If it exists it was towards the end of season 2.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Don't know about Nanael enough to post anything worth while but I can post info and feats for She-Ra.

She-Ra, has been able to stop a moon from rotating around Earthia for a little while, easily lift large boats that weigh hundred on tons, moved so fast she made after images, move so fast she looked like a yellow blur, survive in the vacuum of space, take entry in the atmosphere, survive a mountain collapsing on her, has a nearly unbreakable sword that she can make turn into any weapon or object, can command the sword to attack, has dodge lasers, has easily deflected laser bolts with her sword, can heal injury's, cut lake into a bowl with her sword and easily lifted it to stop fire that was burning down a village this is just some of her feats.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Ooh, wow. That's pretty badass. Sadly Nanael's dark period only lasted about fifteen minutes but she packed a lot of badassness in there, such as one-shotting a castle + mountain casually. She may not be quite quick enough to hit She-Ra directly but she does have a multitude of area attacks (in fact it's pretty much all she does).

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@joygirl: Hmm she may actually be able to beat She-Ra with an area attack. Despite what some think, She-Ra, like He-Man, is not as durable to energy attacks, as they're to blunt attacks. She-Ra has been badly hurt by ray guns on mutiple occasions, (hence why she usually blocks them with her sword) So a mountain busting attack would pretty much end She-Ra most likely. On the other hand though, She-Ra could use her plot sword to protect her from area attacks so it depends.

Side Note: I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but I think She-Ra would take the majority over He-Man. Of course I'm in the minority with that though.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I actually have a friend who is a HUGE MotU fan and he says She-Ra can essentially do anything He-Man can, and more. So i'm with ya.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Joygirl

Bump