CaV : YNCG (Master Chief) vs. joewell (Aang/Percy)

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Challenge a Viner : YNCG vs. joewell

YourNeighorhoodComicGeek

• Master Chief

VS

joewell

• Aang and Percy Jackson

Setting

Large mall

Rules

• Morals on and in character
  • Start 20 feet apart
  • No civilians present.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: So I guess we can start. But after thinking about it do you want to remove Percy? Seem a little unfair or it to be 2 agents on.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joewell911

@joewell said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: So I guess we can start. But after thinking about it do you want to remove Percy? Seem a little unfair or it to be 2 agents on.

Also, can you go first. I'm not really sure of Chiefs feats outside of Halo 4 and things I've read online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Alright I'll start. And 2 vs. 1 is fine. I like a challenge!

Master Chief

Strength

• Dr.Halsey saying the training and augmentations will improve the SPARTAN-II candidates.
No Caption Provided
  • John and his teammates, fresh after augmentation, dent and take down improved UNSC exoskeletons.
  • MJOLNIR Armor improves general statistics (strength, speed, reaction speed, etc.) by a factor of five.
  • James, a SPARTAN-II, loses an arm to plasma but helps move a multi-ton monolith regardless (in old MJOLNIR armor).
  • Rips off Machine Gun Turrent
No Caption Provided

Speed

• Outrunning an aerial aircraft's machine-gun fire.
  • Deflects a missile brought unto by the SkyHawk jet.
No Caption Provided
  • Runs half a kilometer in 17 seconds despite having a torn Achilles tendon.
No Caption Provided
  • Cortana stating Chief has 20 millisecond plus reaction speeds.
No Caption Provided
  • Master Chief dodging plasma fire.

Durability

• Deflects missile from jet, then absorbs the splash damage without any problem(s).
  • John's shields and armor tanks tons of Covenant plasma fire.
  • Maria, a SPARTAN-II with the same MJOLNIR armor as John has, endures atmospheric re-entry with no problem (over 4000 ft.)
  • In two separate instances (pg.105 and pg.143) absorbs the damage of Fuel Rod Cannon fire, the Covenant equal of Rocket Launchers.

Skill

• Even as a child, John overpowers other kids in a game of King of the Hill.
No Caption Provided
  • Speed-blitzes/neutralizes Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, who are the very elite of the UNSC Forces, whilst holding back.
  • Slaughtering tons of Covenant forces.

That's my opener on what Master Chief is capable of. I await your opener!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Well the real reason i didn't want to do Percy is because i don't have any feats for him. I'm gonna be away from my books so i can't prove any feats...

So for now i'm just gonna do Aang's opener

Aang:

Loading Video...

This. This is him at his full potential ( until he starts glowing in which he go's Avatar state and that's off limits here ). Not as impressive or long as yours but really. This shows he can dish out major attacks, is fast enough to catch and redirect lighting, and is durable enough to be tossed around in a small earthen ball at a good 200 or so degrees ( more feats will be brought up when needed, i just don't like giving everything out at the beginning ).

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys think MC can take them both? :/

Should be a good debate anyhow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys think MC can take them both? :/

Should be a good debate anyhow.

I think he can :P

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I look forward to this particular CAV. Two against one is unique, I wish you both the best of luck.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Well the real reason i didn't want to do Percy is because i don't have any feats for him. I'm gonna be away from my books so i can't prove any feats...

Can't you just take previous feats you have posted in past debates/threads? Just copy and paste the feats you have posted in the past.

So for now i'm just gonna do Aang's opener

Aang:

Loading Video...

This. This is him at his full potential ( until he starts glowing in which he go's Avatar state and that's off limits here ). Not as impressive or long as yours but really. This shows he can dish out major attacks, is fast enough to catch and redirect lighting, and is durable enough to be tossed around in a small earthen ball at a good 200 or so degrees ( more feats will be brought up when needed, i just don't like giving everything out at the beginning ).

Impressive. He is fast enough to hang around with Chief but the problem is that the things Aang dishes out isn't very dangerous to Master Chief to be honest. The MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor is designed to withstand high temperatures. In fact, his suit can operate in space (outside of a spaceship), and adapts to the harsh surroundings. This is thanks to his Hydrostatic Gel.

Hydrostatic Gel - Underneath the armored bodysuit is a gel. This gel layer controls the temperature of the suit and can change its density to conform to the wearer's shape.The hydrostatic gel layer will also pressurize to potentially save the wearers life should the wearer fall incredible distance or experice massive G-forces. Over pressurizing this layer can cause nitrogen embolisms and potentially kill the SPARTAN anyway.

Also, a 200 or so, unspecified degree of heat just isn't enough to hurt John. In fact, WWII grenades reached 2,800 °C (5,070 °F). John has absorbed the impact of close-range fragmention grenades from the year 2552 before, so I doubt the fireballs will damage him or his suit. Not only that, but Master Chief can even withstand plasma fire, which is even hotter.

No Caption Provided

Take note that Chief is still conscious in the scan above, and actually just tricks a Brute to allow him to stick a plasma grenade on his...nuts. Anyways, the Plasma Rifles shown emit around 100-150 kilovolts, which is 1,000 volts. This is about even or 50,000 more than an average negative lightning strike. Chief was just stroke by, give or take, 10 of the Plasma Rifle shots (and that's just the top panel). Now we now that 1 kilovolt equals 1,000 volts. So let's see the minimum and maximum voltage that John just tanked there.

1 Plasma Shot = 100-150 kilovolts

1 kilovolt = 1,000 volts

There are 10 or so Plasma Shots I can see fired.

Minimum kilovolts = 1,000 kilovolts

Maximum kilovolts = 1,500 kilovolts

Minimum volts = 100,000 volts

Maximum volts = 150,000 volts

That is a LOT of damage that Chief just breezed through and he's still conscious!