Ouch

@sovereign91001 will be representing the heroic Booster Gold

Swaggy
Swaggy

Tale Of The Tape

Super SkrullBooster Gold
Height: 6'0Height: 6'2
Weight: 625 lbsWeight: 215 lbs
Debut: Fantastic Four 18 (1963)Debut: Booster Gold 1 (1986)

Da Rules

No Caption Provided
  • Random Encounter
  • In Character
  • Standard Gear
  • Starting Distance: 400 feet
  • Win by KO, Death, Incap

Battle Locale (Arizona Desert)

One final touch...

No Caption Provided

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: Hopefully it'll turn out interesting.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@sovereign91001: badass! This will b fun....I'll have an intro post up today...

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hurm.. I see either taking the win. TCTC

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@sovereign91001: okay bro, here's a quick intro post. A lot of Viners are uneducated on the awesomeness of Super Skrull. Let's change that......

Introduction!!!

The Super Skrull.............

No Caption Provided

The Skrull who became known as the Super-Skrull was born with the name Kl’rt on Tarnax IV. Kl’rt volunteered to be artificially augmented at the command of the Skrull Emporer who had vowed revenge after an invasion of Earth was foiled by the Fantastic Four.

Kl’rt was given the combined abilities of the Fantastic Four, yet his powers exceeded the originals, he burned hotter and flew faster than the Human Torch (Johnny), he could stretch further than Mr.Fantastic (Reed Richards) , he exercised greater control over his invisibility and stronger force fields than Invisible Girl (Susan), and was stronger than the Thing (Ben Grimm) . Kl’rt retained his Skrullian shape-shifting abilities and his naturally strong hypnotic skills. He was dubbed the Super-Skrull by the Emperor himself, and was to be the point man in a second invasion of Earth.............

The Super Skrull is an enigmatic character, with a varied and respectable powerset. He is a fierce warrior, a brash and confident fighter, bloodthirsty and ruthless, and has fought some of the galaxy's toughest competitors. Even though he hovers in the cosmic level, he is not Planet busting status, I put him around City Buster level.

Quick Bio.....

No Caption Provided

Powers and Abilities:

As stated previously, Kl'rt has the combined abilities of the Fantastic Four. The interesting part is that he can use them all at the same time and in conjunction with one another. Imagine an invisible elongated fist that has the strength of the Thing and on fire? Yeah.........he has bragged about having these to a higher degree, yet as in the case of Sue, that has yet to be fully seen...however it is theorized. He has has the trademark abilities of the Skrullian race, which will be covered later in deeper detail. Here is a quick breakdown:

• Mister Fantastic's elasticity and stretching:Kl'rt is able to make his body as pliable as Reed, and uses this to great effect especially with his Skrullian shapeshifting DNA. He typically employs this ability to capture and ensnare foes. while using the trademark strength of the Thing at the same time. Imagine if Reed were stronger what he could accomplish? And think of how versatile Martian Manhunter is with his shapeshifting......Kl'rt can do the same
  • Human Torch: he as it all. Especially the mental ability to control ambient heat energy and the physical ability to transform his entire body, or portions of his body into a fiery, plasma-like state of will. Kl'rt has even demonstrated replicating Johnny's "Nova Flame" to even a higher degree. Kl'rt has even shown faster flight speeds than the torch, and the torch easily breaks speeds of Mach 1.
  • Susan Richards:Kl'rt regularly employs Sues's invisibility tactics and force field generation. The scariest of them all though are the "brain bubble" fields that are sooo dangerous. Once again it is questionable how strong Kl'rts fields are in comparison to Sue's especially considering how strong Sue's are. However it is important to note that Kl'rt has used this powerset very effectively against the likes of Silver Surfer and Thor.
  • The Thing, Benn Grimm:most notably using the Things durability and strength. Kl'rt hovers around the 85 tonner range of strength level, which is very respectable indeed.
  • Skrullian shapeshifting:as stated before, Kl'rt can shapeshift with the best of them which increases his durability and resistance to damage. He has employed this ability to mimic the appearance of others for subterfuge and deceit in the past....most notably when he impersonated Danny Rand, the Iron Fist. Through unrevealed means, while posing as Daniel Rand, Kl'rt displayed the ability to mimic the Iron Fist Punch that is Iron Fist's trademark move. How he managed to do so remains unrevaled. It may have been done by artificial means, or creative manipulation of his flame powers
  • Skrullian Hypnotic Gaze:The Super-Skrull possesses certain hypnotic abilities, the limits of which are unknown, but he has used the ability successfully against strong willed individuals such as Ben Grimm and Reed Richards. It is to be noted that when he fought Sasquatch in a bloodlusted feral state the gaze was less effective.....

and that should be good for now my man.........I'll wait for you to get an Intro post up, and then we can move forward with the debate!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Sorry Cos, I've been a bit under the weather, I've got to make up some posts and I promise I'll get to this asap.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Sorry Cos, I've been a bit under the weather, I've got to make up some posts and I promise I'll get to this asap.

no worries mate. Just makin sure that you saw I had posted. Take your time man, I have quite a few matches goin now. I like CaV's because there are no time limits.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kingant27

Two underratted and never used characters both in CAV, against each other, tag me for voting please; and I know your going to do them justice...

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

Two underratted and never used characters both in CAV, against each other, tag me for voting please; and I know your going to do them justice...

no problem man. I have my favorite "mainstream" characters that I showcase often (Thor, Surfer, Gladiator notably) but I really try top showcase characters that aren't used as much, especially ones that I have much love for (such as recently Grey Hulk, Exiles Mimic, Excalibur, Super Skrull, Wonder Man, etc..)

For sure tagging for the voting when the time comes bro.....

@sovereign91001:

No Caption Provided

redbarda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: @sovereign91001: tag for voting

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sovereign91001

@cosmicallyaware1 I am so sorry that I let this linger Cos, let's see if we can salvage this one, yeah?

Intro: Post 1

No Caption Provided

Booster is a hero from the 25th Century, his career started out rough as he was seen as not only a bit of joke character but a shameless glory hound and attention seeker. Despite that during the Post Crisis era of DC (1985-2011) he had major character growth and development, realizing what it means to be a true hero if not embracing his fullest potential, he maintained the integrity of the timeline and to prevent himself and his work from being erased from existence he had to maintain the facade of actually acting like the glory hound attention seeking character many had written him off as. A few characters (like Batman) became aware of the front and were in on the secret though, earning Bruce's respect (something that had eluded Micheal for years)

From Booster Gold 1,000,000 #1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Booster is a tech character and as such has no powers in the strictest sense of the word, he is however peak human in stats without any of his gear. As far as weapons go Booster's arsenal has remained pretty consistent over the years despite changes to his armor.

Goggles: These have enhanced vision capabilities and allow Micheal to see past the visible spectrum of light and provide him with telescopic vision, they are connected to a headset that enhance his auditory abilities as well.

Legion Flight Ring: This piece of tech grants Booster Flight and he is only one of two (iirc) people to manipulate the ring while he wasn't wearing it.

Energy Gauntlets: Micheal's ranged offensive option, these have the power to (easily) punch through reinforced concrete on higer settings, additional energy can be channeled to boost their power further, they've been able to (briefly) slow down Doomsday so they pack quite a wallop/

Armor: Micheal's armor is bulletproof and enhances his physcial abilities, the OG armor rated him at a few tons, later models put him in the class 100 range as he's been able to lift planes and combat class 100 foes.

Force Field Belt: Booster's primary defense, it has several other uses on offense that I'm sure I'll cover along the course of this debate, it's very powerful as it has been able to tank shots from Doomsday as well as offer broad span protection against a variety of damaging sources.

Mass Dispersion Field: A secondary barrier that let's Booster absorb and re-direct projectiles as well as giving him a limited form of molecular control (he can fuse molocules that touch the field together).

Skeets: Boosters robotic assistant, has temporal travel abilities (won't be using) as well as various on board weapons including: lasers, tractor beams and defensive shielding, he also can relay tactical data to Micheal and vice versa.

Spare Energy Cells: Booster always carries spare energy cells in case things get dicey.

Take all this together and you have a solidly versatile character who should be able to hang with SS, should be an interesting one.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@sovereign91001: okay my brother, let me put some work in here..........

No Caption Provided

Opening Strategy.....

First and foremost, it is important to keep in mind that this is a random encounter. So combatants don't have any intimate knowledge on one another and considering they are from different universes that makes it even more random.

Kl'rt would probably assume that Booster is some member of the Avengers or not even care that much. Just an annoying obstacle in his way, more of a bothersome being beneath him.

And on the reverse (and this is speculation Sov, I'm not speaking for your character).....Booster (depending if he's bein serious or if he's in nonchalant mode) sees Kl'rt as just your next run of the mill ugly bad guy to dispose of.

hehehe. Well then, I guess they are both in for a world of surprise, as these two are packed with versatility and warrior spirit.

No Caption Provided

taking it further now................Kl'rt strategy in specific:

In typical fashion, he will be planning on using superior offensive capabilities and overwhelm his opponent with an initial combination of Torch Fire blasts and stretching Thing blows. His strategy will revolve on the principle of "hit em hard, hit em fast". As in typical fashion with his bravado he will utilize Sue's invisibility tactics to go invisible and use force bubble shields to keep Booster off balance while pummeling him with a barrage of offensive skills.

Tactics..

Kl'rt has been shown to be a.........well, arse. BUT......he is incredibly trained and has quite the extensive "military" background, in our sense (as he is alien). He is a warrior through and through, and even though these two are from seperate universes.........Kl'rt is a sound tactician. Which Booster is not.......but Kl'rt doesn't know that.

so, here is the opening offense that Kl'rt will employ:

STRONG OFFENSIVE.

typically this is how Kl'rt operates. From the likes of the Fantastic Four to heavy hitters like Thor or the Silver Surfer, the Super Skrull does not back down. He goes in fast and strong, and that will not change here.

No Caption Provided

Why Super Skrull will trump Booster....

I will present some initial points on why Kl'rt will reign victorious over Booster.

1. higher versatility. Kl'rt being able to use his multiple powers sets all at the same time will give him the edge.
  2. more powerful. He's stronger, faster, more durable, and stronger energy projection.
  3. Kl'rt is more ruthless and a highly trained warrior. His pride will not allow him to lose.
  4. Booster was beat down by the Joker. C'mon............

so where do we go from here? Let's talk about Booster for a bit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kingant27
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: brother.....your 24 turned into 72+++ lmao......

Yea..couldn't find the scan I need. -_- I guess, I'll have to proceed without it.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@sovereign91001: brother.....your 24 turned into 72+++ lmao......

Yea..couldn't find the scan I need. -_- I guess, I'll have to proceed without it.

It'll probably pop up later on. Please feel free to proceed brother man, let's put some work in here.......

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super cool to see Booster in a CAV, and this Super Skrull fella' looks pretty interesting too.

Tag me for votes you two :)

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super cool to see Booster in a CAV, and this Super Skrull fella' looks pretty interesting too.

of course my man. Please comment on another thread that I need some more votes in my friend!

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-mimic-ca1-vs-ms-marvel-vance-astro-voting-1620232/

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

of course my man. Please comment on another thread that I need some more votes in my friend!

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-mimic-ca1-vs-ms-marvel-vance-astro-voting-1620232/

Will do man, if I don't get to it tonight I'll get to it tomorrow for sure!

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

t4v please

booster is a bit of a cocky prick but I like him

Super Skrull I don't know too much about, hopefully yall can teach me

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sovereign91001

@cosmicallyaware1

I'm back
I'm back

Booster's Strategy

Against an unknown opponent Booster will like to go in with Skeets; most likely try and see if there is any data on Skrull that Skeets can access while the two of them attack in concert, he tends to favor this approach against assailants he has no knowledge on. The MVP of this battle will be Booster's forcefield; it'll be used on offense and defense but even if Skrull tries to blitz or whatever he can't get an attack fast enough to get to Micheal before the field comes up, nor do I feel he can penetrate it (more on that later). From there Booster would open up with his blasters after he gets an idea of what Skrull's power levels are, if Skrull wants to open all 'balls to the wall' he can expect Booster to respond in kind.

No Caption Provided

Counterpoints

You brought up four points as to Skrull's advantages over Booster:

• 1. Strength; I doubt this but it's of little consequence; Booster can not only amplify his suit's strength but I doubt this will turn into a wrestling match where strength will be the deciding factor, I'm sure Booster has enough strength to harm Skrull, I can't say that is true the other way around.
No Caption Provided

• 2. Speed; this one is debatable but arguably not going to play a large factor in the fight.
  • 3. Durabilty; I absolutely disagree with this point; Booster defense is frankly some of the highest in this tier of character; his forcefield has tanked damage far surpassing Skrull's best shots (at least those that I'm aware of) both when it was his and by it's previous owner; Braniac 5. This point will become apparent as the match goes on. His force field is probably his most advance piece of tech hailing from the 30th century.

Since this'll probably be a large part of this battle I'll start out low and I'll work my way up here in terms of shield feats: tanks a blast from Mongul's warship.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 4. Energy projection; this is actually a plus for Booster should that prove to be the case (which I'm unsure of atm); Boosters can not only absorb but can re-direct energy; best case for you is that Booster has more juice than Skrull; worse case I take your energy attacks and turn them back on you and or use them to power up Booster further.

Here's an example: Booster uses ambiant radiation from a nuclear powered sub to jack up his suits powers, on the low end that's a 10,000+ ton feat easily (could be up to 18,000 tons)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Booster was beat down by the Joker. C'mon....

Booster willingly put himself in the Joker's clutches to be tortured in an attempt to spare Babs which is pretty noble if you ask me plus his tech wasn't working. But if we're gonna bring in shameful defeats... how many times has Skrull jobbed out because he gets in his own way? Prior to his resurgence in Annihilation when was the last time he had a solid victory to his name? Just of the top of my head I can name half a dozen fights he lost that he shouldn't have... for instance Grey Hulk beat him like he owed him money... a guy with what a quarter...half of his strength?

Kl'rt is more ruthless and a highly trained warrior.

The second part of that statement I'll grant you but as for the first? I've never understood the idea that being 'more ruthless' is somehow an advantage to swing an encounter in favor of a villain in a hero vs villain fight; most heroes deal with whoever they're fighting trying to kill them anyway, it's nothing outside of their wheelhouse, in fact many have tailored their fighting to deal with that fact. I'd always find it more dangerous for the guy who holds back (and usually can match the opposition) consistently to let the shackles loose than the guy who goes full bore the whole time; his style shifts as does his mentality, how many times does that throw the villain when the character has 'had enough'? I'd say it swings that way more than the other.

Anyway this'll wrap up this post.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: very well done bro, now we got ourselves a match!!! alrighty then, I'll get a reply up ASAP brother, hopefully at some point tomorrow...night at the latest.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: very well done bro, now we got ourselves a match!!! alrighty then, I'll get a reply up ASAP brother, hopefully at some point tomorrow...night at the latest.

No rush, whenever you can get around to it.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@sovereign91001: alrighty brother, let's kick this up a notch shall we???

Heeeeeeeeeere comes Skrully!!

No Caption Provided

Booster's Strategy

Against an unknown opponent Booster will like to go in with Skeets; most likely try and see if there is any data on Skrull that Skeets can access while the two of them attack in concert, he tends to favor this approach against assailants he has no knowledge on. The MVP of this battle will be Booster's forcefield; it'll be used on offense and defense but even if Skrull tries to blitz or whatever he can't get an attack fast enough to get to Micheal before the field comes up, nor do I feel he can penetrate it (more on that later). From there Booster would open up with his blasters after he gets an idea of what Skrull's power levels are, if Skrull wants to open all 'balls to the wall' he can expect Booster to respond in kind

Response to Strategy......

seems sound thus far, and traditionally in character. One of the main things here is that Kl'rt is a beast when using all his powers in tandem with each other and feel that it may be too much for Booster to compensate for. I will illustrate some of Kl'rt more notable fights later on to back up my points but It's sufficient to say he has excellent showings against the likes of Thor, Surfer, and the Fantastic Four respectively. In regards to Skeets, as soon as Kl'rt sees it...I can see him crushing the device. Either in a Sue-like bubble, or with Intense Nova Flame. Or with a Thing style blow. It matters not. However I'm not positive what defensive capabilities Skeets has, but I'm sure you will educate on that point, so we'll see if that is even a possibility for Kl'rt.

One thing I would like to address right off the bat is the topic of Shields. First, allow me to illustrate Kl'rts capacity in that realm. He employs shielding as well and his power set derives from none other than Sue Storm in this area.....one of the more notable beings that employ this power in the Marvel Universe.

Super Skrull's Shielding capacity

No Caption Provided

Kl'rt routinely employs significant shielding capabilities as part of his offense and defense. The significant part that I want to illustrate here is that his shields have proven effective against all attacks, especially from some very significant sources..allow me to provide examples of a few noteworthy ones...

before I do that however, I want to point one things out. Kl'rt has, on multiple occasions stated that his power levels are greater than the members of the Fantastic Four. I state this due to how potent Sue's shields are, just for a comparison level. I realize that it is not always sound to use feats for the original bearer when showcasing someone that has copied abilities or mimicry, yet in this case I feel that it is plausible enough. Only due to the fact that Kl'rt has stated many, many times that he has the abilities of the Fantastic Four in a greater capacity.

No Caption Provided

Examples of Kl'rt's shielding power include (but are not limited to)

1) Silver Surfer's Power Cosmic blasting output. That alone speaks volumes, as it is well know how powerful Surfer's offensive capabilities are. He has shown to stagger even the most powerful of foes with his blasts

2) Using his shields to create a buffer to plow through larger scale buildings. Tons of inanimate material in the blink of an eye.

3) easily tanking repeated blows from Mjolnir. If that's not impressive, then I don't know what is.

he has shown to easily shrug off startcraft fire as well.

No Caption Provided

One of the more impressive showings that stands out to me, was when he faced Surfer and Genis Vell at the same time and withstood their combined fury no worse for the wear. That is more than one occasion that he faced Surfer as showed substantial shielding and durability levels. And I seriously doubt that Booster can match the combined Energy projection output of Surfer and Genis combined, let alone either of them singularly.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

moving along........

Countering Counterpoints!

You brought up four points as to Skrull's advantages over Booster:

1. Strength; I doubt this but it's of little consequence; Booster can not only amplify his suit's strength but I doubt this will turn into a wrestling match where strength will be the deciding factor, I'm sure Booster has enough strength to harm Skrull, I can't say that is true the other way around

I don't see how this point can be doubted. Skrull has shown to be a physical powerhouse. Seeing as he has traded blows from the likes of Thor, Sasquatch, She Hulk, and the Thing I fail to see how Booster matches up to any of those individuals in the strength category. As far as Booster harming Skrull in the physical sense....his elasticity makes that very difficult as his body is malleable to withstand injury (that Grey Hulk jobbing fight was ridiculous by the way), and he has tanked direct hits to the face by Mjolnir. There's no way that Booster is surpassing that kind of striking power.

No Caption Provided

I do see this coming down to a physical issue at some point, as I feel the final blow will be coming from Kl'rt in the end for a KO after Booster is spent. But we will cover that later....

2. Speed; this one is debatable but arguably not going to play a large factor in the fight.

3. Durabilty; I absolutely disagree with this point; Booster defense is frankly some of the highest in this tier of character; his forcefield has tanked damage far surpassing Skrull's best shots (at least those that I'm aware of) both when it was his and by it's previous owner; Braniac 5. This point will become apparent as the match goes on. His force field is probably his most advance piece of tech hailing from the 30th century

Speed? Meh, not overtly worried about arguing that point.

Durability. I for sure feel that Kl'rt has a higher realm in this. Forcefields aside, Kl'rt has a much more substantial base durability level, and without his field Booster has zero durability (normal human). This is a significant difference. Like I stated previously....Kl'rt tanked a direct hit by Mjonir to the face without his field. I seriously doubt Booster could do that. And when Booster's force field failed him he was nearly beaten to death by Doomsday.

No Caption Provided
  • 4. Energy projection; this is actually a plus for Booster should that prove to be the case (which I'm unsure of atm); Boosters can not only absorb but can re-direct energy; best case for you is that Booster has more juice than Skrull; worse case I take your energy attacks and turn them back on you and or use them to power up Booster further.

Here's an example: Booster uses ambiant radiation from a nuclear powered sub to jack up his suits powers, on the low end that's a 10,000+ ton feat easily (could be up to 18,000 tons

I really don't see Booster having higher energy projection. Not even slightly. And even regardless if he could re-direct, still don't see that being an effective ploy against Kl'rt whom has shrugged off the best Nova Flame intensity the Torch had to throw at him. As far as Booster "amping" himself.....the feat with the sub is a tech based ploy. I've never seen him do this to any individual. If he was able to do that, he would be power siphoning to amp himself on a regular basis.

Booster willingly put himself in the Joker's clutches to be tortured in an attempt to spare Babs which is pretty noble if you ask me plus his tech wasn't working. But if we're gonna bring in shameful defeats... how many times has Skrull jobbed out because he gets in his own way? Prior to his resurgence in Annihilation when was the last time he had a solid victory to his name? Just of the top of my head I can name half a dozen fights he lost that he shouldn't have... for instance Grey Hulk beat him like he owed him money... a guy with what a quarter...half of his strength?

Sorry to bring up the Joker thing, I couldn't help it. I only used the example because the Joker beat the crap outta him physically, and it just cracks me up. Yes it was noble, good job Michael.

As far as Skrully jobbing....why yeah he has. As most villains have in the past, especially certain ones. As far as prior to his resurgence in Annihilation, I would say that his best showing was in the pages of Captain Marvel when he faced Genis, and then Surfer. I would say most of his best showings were against Surfer, and I would say that those showings are damn respectable. Anyone that can stalemate Surfer is someone that is upper echelon.

And Grey Hulk is a 80 tonner, so not sure what you mean about a quarter or half strength there mate.....

regardless there are plenty of beings that respect Kl'rts abilities. At one point the Vision gave him much respect....and Surfer has as well on numerous occasions.

No Caption Provided

there are a few more developments that I can see tipping the scales in the Skrull's favor here, but will let you reply to some of this first.....before I lay out the trump cards.....get ready Booster, you're goin down my man.....

No Caption Provided

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Tag me for votes please. Dis gun be gud.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for votes please. Dis gun be gud.

you got it my man. where you been?

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for votes please.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: took a break, but back now!!!!

nice my man. Perhaps we shall do another match again soon? wasn't our last one with you using Iron Fist and I used Psylocke?

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: did you see this man? want me to just move ahead or........

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: Great job so far, tag for votes....

thanks. And no problem, gotcha. If I can get my opponent in here to do some work that is lol.......

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001: BUMP. Ba Bump. Bumpitty Boo. Bump to the Bump. Heeeellllllooooooo?????