cosmicallyaware1:

Captain America, Dr.Strange, Thor

VS

darkseid1006:

Midnighter, Constantine, Loki

battle takes place: on Ego the living planet

Rules:

- 1 hour prep for teams.

- No usage of Norn Stones or Destroyer for Loki. No Authority assistance or 'doors' for Midnighter, and battle computer turned off/no battle computer.

- Full knowledge of each team by combatants.

- all feats/eras for characters (Sorceror Supreme Strange)

- NO BFR

- In character but bloodlusted (enraged but no killing)

- Win is KO or inability to fight (trapped/incapacitated, etc....)

- NO BRINGING IN OUTSIDE ASSISTANCE!!!

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

@darkseid1006: there you are, we're up and running. Considering you wanted the prep more than I, you may go first with your prep strategy. I really don't need much at all. Bring your A game, this will not be easy!

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By darkseid1006

Well any plan you had in mind is worthless since midnighter has already ran through every single possibility and figured out how to counter it add that with the amazing minds of both Loki and John Constantine and your plan will fall apart in front of you there is not many people that can stand up to John and Loki with prep even if it is for an hour together they are extremely dangerouse and if they already know your plan they are even more potent add the infinite amount of prep time they have using the house of mysteries and well this is difficult already.

So in spare time John Constantine spends his time creating his heaven/hell Sigils which will send whoever enters to hell or heaven depending on where they where going anyway he also casts a turnabout curse on himself midnighter and Loki so any damage they sustain will be turned back on the inflictor.

Loki also spends his spare time turning Dr Strange into a mindless human he has handled the mind of Reed Richards and overcome him

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-kidman-vs-darkseid1006-voting-1509097/?messageId=10629335#js-message-41

Copy and paste the link and it is the first scan on the thread that shows Loki destroying the mind of Reed

Midnighter becomes Thornighter thanks to Loki amping him like he did deadpool

Loki also assembles his time grenades the ones that slow time down.

I can think of many other wise that they could prep but this was the shortest.

@cosmicallyaware: your move

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darkseid1006

@cosmicallyaware1: oops forgot to tag you in my first comment

And what's up with midnighter a computer?

The reason I chose him was because of this ability it is part of the great plan

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

Ok, @darkseid1006: sorry, have been sick. also building scans to use specifically for this.

I have to debunk some of your prep statement however.

John and Loki with prep even if it is for an hour together they are extremely dangerouse and if they already know your plan they are even more potent add the infinite amount of prep time they have using the house of mysteries and well this is difficult already.

you cannot extent prep time into longer.....an hour is an hour. plus show me feats from house of mysteries that would even support the possibility of doing so. Sorry bud, you've got an hour. period.

So in spare time John Constantine spends his time creating his heaven/hell Sigils which will send whoever enters to hell or heaven depending on where they where going anyway he also casts a turnabout curse on himself midnighter and Loki so any damage they sustain will be turned back on the inflictor

show scans of this and examples in greater detail please.

Loki also spends his spare time turning Dr Strange into a mindless human he has handled the mind of Reed Richards and overcome him

Not possible. Loki and strange have had an encounter before and Loki did not exhibit this ability. Strange is too powerful to be mind erased in this manner and too strong a mystic.

No Caption Provided

Loki had to manipulate Strange. So that point of your prep is debunked / a no go. sorry.

Midnighter becomes Thornighter thanks to Loki amping him like he did deadpool

Once, again.....nope. Midnighter has never demonstrated this type of amperage. It's like the subject of giving somebody like Cap or Batman a GL ring (or something of the such). It's something that doesn't fly well in battles here on the vine. If a type of powerup is to be had....it has to have happened in some way previously (like cap having Thor's hammer briefly, spidey having Captain Universe power, etc....)

anyway......what I use my prep for:

1) Thor obtaining Belt of Strength and Asgardian armor

the armor he forged during a period when his bones were very brittle by a curse from Hela. The armor is uber durable and adds to his already high durability level (doesn't need it here I just feel like going for some overkill). Same with the belt of strength.....don't need to boost his strength but what the heck, why not?

2) I was going to do something very demoralizing to you.....but i won't. I want to point out one thing (other viners would seriously go against me doing it and it is unfair)... do you know what thor did with prep once? how he learned the power of the runes and transcended odin? what he did to loki then? (this is just me razzing you...)

anyway.......that's it. don't really need to do anything with prep for cap or strange.

back to you. start the battle then!

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darkseid1006

@cosmicallyaware1: so if you get to amp up Thor with that stuff it seems kind of unfair that Loki wasn't allowed his Norn Stones or Destroyer armour to me and I strongly disagree with midnighter not being allowed his computer it's like saying you can have Thor but not his hammer or Strange without his magic so for this bit I'm just going to say that he has it until you give me a valid reason why I can't…sorry

And yes it would work on strange but it may take most of his time up

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media-full/Loki%20Stats/LokiBlastPower02JIM108.jpg.html

As shown above a single blast from Loki caused gruelling strain on the Dr after a couple of these blasts Strange would be weak enough to be attacked by Loki did to Richards and if he can't damage Stranges brain as you saw from his reaction to one blast five would defiantly through his concentration a lot meaning Strange would be far from his best showings.

Do ill show the scan of john making the hell Sigil and how it would be used is pretty simple Loki hovers over the Sigil that john con would draw as shown below

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131960/3415961-constantine+heaven+and+hell+sigle.jpg

Or this one

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131960/3415959-hell+sigle.jpg

Loki flys just above it and uses his teleportation switch that he does to Thor below

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiTeleportation28God-Sized1.jpg.html

But he does this to either Thor or Strange.

And yes I have that whole story in my room and no he could not gain that power in a hour for Thor to gain that power he had to go beyond what Odin did and Odin hung himself for nine days and nine nights till he was on the brink of death and it required the odinforce embodiment (the dead boy) to guide him yet seeing as you want to play like that John Constantine will pull Dormamu through to him like he did the phantom stranger (against his will I may add) scans shown below

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131960/3415951-con+traps+phantom+stranger.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111131960/3415952-con+traps+phantom+2.jpg

So that Loki can absorb his powers like he does here

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111115588/3413542-loki+13.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111115588/3413543-loki+14.jpg

And if you allow yourself to gain the belt of strength and his asgardian armour then as I said Loki should be allowed his Norn stones.

So here's how the battle is played as soon as they appear and my team appear Loki is switched with Strange who is then sent to heaven or hell knowing John he probably chose the hell Sigil and is sent to hell remember he has already suffered 5 attacks by Loki when only one of them severely damaged him added with the power of Dormamu he should be able to cripple him badly.Also when they arrive there will be many Loki's to fight and there actual copies of himself not illusions.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiCopies02353.jpg.html

This shows his copies being able to stall surtur himself.

Also Thor's normal strategy is hit it with a hammer if it doesn't work hit it harder and as the turnabout curse is on he will just be smacking all his power back into himself and my team would remain unaffected by his best attacks.Captain America is useless here as Midnighter knows every attack that's going to come and therefore effectively canot be caught of guard by Cap and easily defeat him and both Loki and John have read minds before so they all know what the opponent is going to do and will have already formulated a plan.

Here's the scan of John Cons turnabout curse

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/113883/3148987-turnabout.jpg

And there is a number of other ways to take out Thor first is Cons incap power

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/113883/3149027-paralzye.jpg

Secondly is the turnabout that means he will be attacking himself and thirdly is Loki ill show you below

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media-full/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiPhasing03191.jpg.html

Loki phases through a hurled Mjolnir he would then surround it in a force field that Thor could not reach his hammer through like the one below

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media-full/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiForcefields01JIM88.jpg.html

And after 60 seconds Thor will revert to John Blake where Loki throws this blast into him and Thor would not be able to attack Loki without his hammer because he would have to do everything by hand and if you remember the are at least 50 Loki's in this fight here's his blast

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media-full/Loki%20Stats/LokiBlastPower06441.jpg.html

And that's if Loki doesn't decide to just do nothing and let the turnabout kill Thor

PS the scans may not have worked if they haven't just copy and paste the URL into the address box on your phone or laptop or computer

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@darkseid1006: woah dude! Ok so first off:

- no norn stones, no destroyer. And to be fair...no armor n belt for thor. Don't need it anyawy. I said no to stones and destroyer because they are waaay too high level amperage.

- midnighters "battle computer" is just complete nonsense IMO and used unforly. It's a copout usedto always give him a "he wins handsdown can'tbe beaten". Ask around...concensus the same.

I will get more on here but need to be on conputer and not phone. Let me know about what I just covered before I get into replying to rest.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: no I'm using his computer to give a advantage to my team it's not even like its a massively OP tool if it was then Strange's Amulet or Thor's hammer should be taken away as well I chose midnighter purely for that ability so I would have the perfect prep team I'm not doing it to make it a instant win just some assistance in prep I don't see what's so bad about that

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@cosmicallyaware1: no I'm using his computer to give a advantage to my team it's not even like its a massively OP tool if it was then Strange's Amulet or Thor's hammer should be taken away as well I chose midnighter purely for that ability so I would have the perfect prep team I'm not doing it to make it a instant win just some assistance in prep I don't see what's so bad about that

aaaaah, you fail to see my point. you know what man? I'll leave the ability as if instead of getting you to see my point on the matter. I'll debate with it regardless and still beat you. I have my computer issues fixed and will be on to counter your opener later.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: oh well sorry to here that I am so difficult to explain stuff to :/

Well we'll see about that won't we!!!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@darkseid1006 said:

@cosmicallyaware1: oh well sorry to here that I am so difficult to explain stuff to :/

it's not like that man, you're fine. I just hate the whole midnighter battle computer thing.........

and, just keeping the competition healthy!!

so...................here we go. I'm kinda tired right now, so I'm going to take this in stages. Basically in the next day or so I will cover some major points that deflate your strategy and illustrate why my team beats yours.

1) Loki doesn't ruin Strange's mind like you have proposed. Strange is the Sorceror Supreme and magics potent enough to counter and defeat both Loki and Constantine.

2) Thor vs Loki has been done and Thor trumps Loki.

3) Thor is more versatile than just a hammer smasher.

4) Cap will defeat Midnighter.

5) Team unity and experience on part prevails. you have a group divided.

Details and breakdowns on each following soon. patience, this will blow your mind.

also need to do another round of debunking real quick....................

there's only 1 hour of prep right? Your scans and proposed strategy have many flaws. such as:

- Constantine will not have time to do both his sigils and this turnabout curse. In scan Constantine states the turnabout is difficult and time consuming. Also no proof that he has performed it on another so until you can prove that....no turnabout on Midnighter!!!!!

- Loki attacking Strange's mind. Your scan proves nothing. Actually it is in my favor, as it proves strange's resistance and defenses...once again. also = time consuming on you part and you will not complete what you have stated in an hour.

- as I stated the RKT thing was me joking. So your response of:

seeing as you want to play like that John Constantine will pull Dormamu through to him like he did the phantom stranger (against his will I may add) scans shown below

is completely negated. It would also be negated because; a.) Dormammu and phantom stranger are very different power sets, from different universes, and constantine has not exhibited the ability to perform the feat as such with those considerations. With certain situations if it hasn't happened before you cannot make a statement/speculation of that caliber and expect it to stand up as valid. and b.) the OP rules state : NO BRINGING IN OUTSIDE ASSISTANCE! This falls under that..... So, no Dormammu summoning on your part I'm afraid! and even IF that was crazily possible, the next flaw is:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111115588/3413542-loki+13.jpg

Loki used the Evil Eye to perform said absorbing in this instance. You do not have the Evil Eye. So......No.

And after 60 seconds Thor will revert to John Blake where Loki throws this blast into him and Thor would not be able to attack Loki without his hammer

the 60 thing is invalid. Last time that was in effect was like Eric Masterson thor i think....but anyway, regardless you are not up to speed on Thor. I suggest you do some research. He does not have the Don Blake persona anymore (not John BTW). seeing as you seem to be lacking in Thor/mjonir info here is some straight from the marvel wiki page...just FYI:

Properties

Mjolnir itself is already extremely durable and nigh invulnerable like the Earth metal Adamantium or the Olympian metal Adamantine, and combined with the various enchantments placed upon it by Odin, is for all intents and purposes, indestructible. It has survived heat as extreme as the heart of suns, blasts powerful enough to destroy planets, and it has contained energy sufficient enough to destroy an entire galaxy and even energy sufficient enough to destroy one fifth of the Universe. Mjolnir also grants its user, such as Thor, countless mystical attributes and powers such as manipulation of the fundamental forces of the Universe such as the electromagnetic spectrum[1], gravity[2] etc. Mjolnir can be used both offensively and defensively. Thor often uses the hammer as a physical weapon, with almost nothing being capable of withstanding a hammer blow or throw. It has been described as impacting with sufficient force to "destroy mountains"[3] and has proven capable of shattering the armor of a Celestial.[4] A rare exception is primary adamantium. [5]

A few other examples of the countless abilities Thor has shown with Mjolnir are:

• Worthiness Enchantment: This enchantment surrounding Mjolnir prevents it from being wielded by anyone save those who have been found worthy. Thus far, this includes Thor, the Red Norvell, Odin, Beta Ray Bill, and Captain America. To anyone else, Mjolnir cannot be lifted from the ground nor wrested from Thor’s grip. Those who are deemed worthy are able to wield Thor's powers. Captain America said "I've never wielded such limitless power before!"[6] "It's almost intoxicating!"[7] As the true master of Mjolnir, Thor can also will unto others the ability to wield the mystical hammer, bypassing the worthiness enchantment, and also empower them with his own godly abilities. As long as he is alive, no one but himself is able to wield the hammer.[8] The enchantment is so powerful that even with the hammer cut in half, its still in effect.[9]
  • Mystical Link: Mjolnir obeys Thor’s commands as though it were alive, and if Thor’s will is strong enough, the hammer can pass through nearly any barrier to reach him should he so choose; Mjolnir will even carve its way through the very center of entire planets to get back to Thor.[10] Mjolnir can also transform Thor into his civilian guises. When Thor is a civilian, the hammer most often becomes an old wooden cane. While employing a mortal guise, Thor would transform back into his mortal form if he was separated from Mjolnir for more than 60 seconds. The 60 second enchantment is no longer in effect.
  • Weather Control: Wielding Mjonir grants Thor the ability to control the base elements of a storm, i.e. rain, wind, thunder, lightning and more. He can create giant raging electrical storms complete with thunder, lightning, hurricane-force winds, tornadoes, blizzards, tidal waves, exploding volcanoes, earthquakes and torrential rains across entire planets at a moment's notice. He can also create any of these phenomena individually. Another aspect of this power allows him to stop any of these weather conditions instantly as well. Thor can create storms on a planetary wide scale or larger if needed, and is not limited to the normal limits of Mother Nature and can go beyond and defy what natural weather can do such as creating rain in space where there is no atmosphere. Thor's ability to control and create storms extends to any and all storms as he has been shown to control and create raging temporal storms in time, create Solar Flares, powerful stellar winds in space and so on.
  • Flight: Thor is capable of hurling Mjolnir with great force and, by holding onto the leather thong, is capable of flying through the air at tremendous speeds. While in an Earth-like atmosphere, Thor generally flies at roughly the Speed of Sound, roughly 770 miles per hour. Thor can fly so fast that he is invisible to the naked eye.[11]He has been clocked flying at three times the speed of light,[12] and is capable of achieving speeds far greater than that. He can perform complicated maneuvers in the air,[13] and change course in mid-flight at the speed of thought.[14] He can use the winds to hover and has shown the ability to fly without the aid of Mjolnir.
  • Energy Projection: With Mjolnir, Thor can project powerful mystical blasts of energy. He can even channel energies for stronger energy attacks.
God Blast: Thor is capable of channeling different amounts of his godly energies in combination with the mystical properties of Mjolnir can be channeled through his hammer for a single massive blast known as the God Blast.[4][15] His godly energy is so vast and powerful, that even when reinforced with the Belt of Strength, which should double Mjolnir's fortification and durability, when Thor channeled his godly energies into Mjolinr to destroy the Brain Dome of the mighty Celestial Exitar,[4] the hammer shattered from the amount of power Thor channeled. The God Blast is so immensely powerful and destructive that it has proven capable of destroying beings as large and as powerful as the Midgard Serpent and even causing such a great degree of damage to a being such as Galactus that he was forced to flee for his life.[16] Thor can send the God Blast to the core of Ego the Living Planet and Alter Ego and render both comatose.[17] He has also used the God Blast to defeat Surtur, Ymir, Juggernaut, and Zelia.
Anti-Force: Thor is capable of producing an indescribably powerful blast known as the Anti-Force which is capable of annihilating entire planets.[18] This blast is so powerful that with just a single emission, Thor was capable of putting down and seemingly killing the powerful entity known as Mangog himself.
Thermo-blast: Thor has the ability to produce a Universe shaking thermo-blast capable of decimating even entire planets and beings as powerful as Ego the living planet.[19]
  • Barriers: With Mjolnir, Thor is capable of creating powerful barriers, force fields and vortexes that are impenetrable. Not even Earth's most advanced weapons could weaken Thor's barrier field that shieled the U.N. headquarters.[20] Thor stated that he could have contained a cosmic flash attack from Stellaris, this blast was strong enough to destroy the planet Earth.[21] These vortexes and barriers are so immensely durable that Thor was able to completely contain the explosion generated by a life bomb, which is so powerful it would have completely destroyed a fifth of the Marvel Universe, without the vortex even faltering, meaning that Thor literally contained a blast that is capable of annihilating millions upon millions of Galaxies.[22]
  • Energy Sensing: Mjolnir can detect practically all types of energy.[23][24][25] It reacts particularly strongly to evil psychic energy,[26] and supernatural energy.[27]. Mjolnir can also track down the energy pastern of someone in hiding,[28] detect any Asgardians aura by their electrons discharge,[29] and can sense and track the energy radiating from mystical objects.[30]
  • Energy Absorption and Redirection: Thor is able to use Mjolnir to absorb any energy blasts directed towards him as means of attack. Once the energy is absorbed, Thor can redirect it back amplified many times over towards the source and/or use it as a weapon of his own. Thor has used Mjolnir to reflect the vast and hazardous amounts of energy being emitted by the biological weapon implanted within the Wasp's body by the Skrulls back at her while all of Earth's other super humans were helpless. Thor used Mjolnir to absorb Ultron's entire energy source, the Silver Surfer's Power Cosmic,[31]Sky-Walker's Cosmic Tempest,[32] radio active energy,[33] magnetism[34] such as Magneto's personal magnetic field[35] and a portion of the Pangoria's planetary magnetic field. Mjolnir's ability to absorb energy is so powerful he managed to absorb, contain and redirect the entire energy of the Null Bomb, which was powerful enough to destroy the entire galaxy,[36] absorb mystical energies, such as Pluto's mystic flame.[37] He was even able to absorb a portion of the mystical energies from every god pantheon on Earth,[38] and absorbed the electromagnetic energies of the Celestial Mother-ship.[39]
  • Teleportation: By grasping Mjolnir by the leather thong and rapidly swirling it, Thor can channel energies for the purpose of opening gateways through means of a vortex[40] and in this vortex time has no meaning, which means he and others can pass through it to their destinations instantaneously.[41] He can open gateways which allow him to travel across locations no matter how great the distance within moments or even across entire dimensions, as he does when he travels from Asgard to Earth and vice-versa.[42][43] Thor has used Mjolnir to rip the fabric of the Universe to send Surtur and Yimir to the Death Dimension[44] and send an entire population to Limbo,[45] Thor can also use Mjolnir to travel through portals anywhere within the same dimension.[46]
  • Matter Manipulation: By spinning Mjolnir in a precise manner at cyclotronic speeds, Thor can manipulate matter from a molecular level to a vast scale, which allows him to create other configurations and even allows him to transmute the elements themselves. This ability was evident when he transmuted the Absorbing Man's wood and iron body to the gas helium.[27]
  • Resurrection: While channeling his power through Mjolnir, Thor was able to resurrect a man he had wrongly killed.[47]
  • Alpha Particles: Thor's hammer can harness Alpha Particles from the atmosphere and could use it to atomize any weaponry.[48]
  • Negation of Mystic Energy: He used this ability on the Juggernaut himself to negate the mystical energies that grant him his mystical invulnerability, allowing him to defeat Juggernaut in combat. He was able to stop Mephisto from taking human souls to the Dark Dimension.[49]
  • Nether World Power: Thor can use Mjolnir to tap into the power of the Nether Worlds (dark dimensions).[50]
  • Cosmic Energy: Mjolnir allows Thor to produce and control Cosmic Energy to an unknown limit for a variety of purposes. [51]
  • Electromagnetic Spectrum Manipulation: Thor was able to absorb and manipulate the electromagentic energies of the Celestial Mothership.[39]
  • Invisibility and Intangibility: Thor can turn himself or others, using Mjolnir, completely intangible and/or invisible.[52] An offshoot of this ability is that Thor can use Mjolnir to completely disrupt the phasing abilities of super humans such as the Vision, Shadowcat etc.[53]
  • Event Recall: Thor can use Mjolnir to recall past events.[54]
  • Transmigration of Souls: Thor's hammer has the ability to manipulate souls.[55]
  • Life Force Absorption: Thor used this ability on the supervillain the Presence, who was forced to surrender to prevent himself from being reduced to a lifeless husk.[56]
  • Illusion Detection: Mjolnir can distinguish images, holograms, and different illusions from reality: Thor once commanded the hammer to strike the demon lord Mephisto, who was hiding among false images of himself.[49]
  • Interdimensional Messaging: Thor can used Mjolnir to send psychic messages between the nine realms.
  • Undead Lethality: As a former religious relic, Mjolnir is lethal to undead. Thor once threw Mjolnir at a vampire, with contact causing the vampire to burst into flame and crumble to dust.[57]
  • Transformation: When Thor was living on Earth under his mortal guise, he could use Mjolnir to transfer from his Donald Blake persona into Thor and vice versa. Thor loses this ability when Odin permanently separates the two personas.
  • Immunity to Other Forces: Even without activating the powers of Mjolnir, Thor's hammer, enchanted by Odin, is impervious to nearly all forms of change, as he himself claimed that no power in the universe but the All-Father's could affect Mjolnir, shown when Amora's magical efforts during her first confrontation with Thor to change it into a deadly serpent availed her naught.
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@darkseid1006: edited last post. check it out. I'll be back on tomorrow to continue................ I'm enjoying this!

and so far I've only commented on your proposed opener. Keep in mind that I have not even presented my side yet, look out.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006 said:

it's not like that man, you're fine. I just hate the whole midnighter battle computer thing.........

and, just keeping the competition healthy!!

so...................here we go. I'm kinda tired right now, so I'm going to take this in stages. Basically in the next day or so I will cover some major points that deflate your strategy and illustrate why my team beats yours.

1) Loki doesn't ruin Strange's mind like you have proposed. Strange is the Sorceror Supreme and magics potent enough to counter and defeat both Loki and Constantine.

Details and breakdowns on each following soon. patience, this will blow your mind.

also need to do another round of debunking real quick....................

there's only 1 hour of prep right? Your scans and proposed strategy have many flaws. such as:

- Constantine will not have time to do both his sigils and this turnabout curse. In scan Constantine states the turnabout is difficult and time consuming. Also no proof that he has performed it on another so until you can prove that....no turnabout on Midnighter!!!!!

- Loki attacking Strange's mind. Your scan proves nothing. Actually it is in my favor, as it proves strange's resistance and defenses...once again. also = time consuming on you part and you will not complete what you have stated in an hour.

- as I stated the RKT thing was me joking. So your response of:

seeing as you want to play like that John Constantine will pull Dormamu through to him like he did the phantom stranger (against his will I may add) scans shown below

is completely negated. It would also be negated because; a.) Dormammu and phantom stranger are very different power sets, from different universes, and constantine has not exhibited the ability to perform the feat as such with those considerations. With certain situations if it hasn't happened before you cannot make a statement/speculation of that caliber and expect it to stand up as valid. and b.) the OP rules state : NO BRINGING IN OUTSIDE ASSISTANCE! This falls under that..... So, no Dormammu summoning on your part I'm afraid! and even IF that was crazily possible, the next flaw is:

Loki used the Evil Eye to perform said absorbing in this instance. You do not have the Evil Eye. So......No.

And after 60 seconds Thor will revert to John Blake where Loki throws this blast into him and Thor would not be able to attack Loki without his hammer

the 60 thing is invalid. Last time that was in effect was like Eric Masterson thor i think....but anyway, regardless you are not up to speed on Thor. I suggest you do some research. He does not have the Don Blake persona anymore (not John BTW). seeing as you seem to be lacking in Thor/mjonir info here is some straight from the marvel wiki page...just FYI:

Properties

Mjolnir itself is already extremely durable and nigh invulnerable like the Earth metal Adamantium or the Olympian metal Adamantine, and combined with the various enchantments placed upon it by Odin, is for all intents and purposes, indestructible. It has survived heat as extreme as the heart of suns, blasts powerful enough to destroy planets, and it has contained energy sufficient enough to destroy an entire galaxy and even energy sufficient enough to destroy one fifth of the Universe. Mjolnir also grants its user, such as Thor, countless mystical attributes and powers such as manipulation of the fundamental forces of the Universe such as the electromagnetic spectrum[1], gravity[2] etc. Mjolnir can be used both offensively and defensively. Thor often uses the hammer as a physical weapon, with almost nothing being capable of withstanding a hammer blow or throw. It has been described as impacting with sufficient force to "destroy mountains"[3] and has proven capable of shattering the armor of a Celestial.[4] A rare exception is primary adamantium. [5]

A few other examples of the countless abilities Thor has shown with Mjolnir are:

• Worthiness Enchantment: This enchantment surrounding Mjolnir prevents it from being wielded by anyone save those who have been found worthy. Thus far, this includes Thor, the Red Norvell, Odin, Beta Ray Bill, and Captain America. To anyone else, Mjolnir cannot be lifted from the ground nor wrested from Thor’s grip. Those who are deemed worthy are able to wield Thor's powers. Captain America said "I've never wielded such limitless power before!"[6] "It's almost intoxicating!"[7] As the true master of Mjolnir, Thor can also will unto others the ability to wield the mystical hammer, bypassing the worthiness enchantment, and also empower them with his own godly abilities. As long as he is alive, no one but himself is able to wield the hammer.[8] The enchantment is so powerful that even with the hammer cut in half, its still in effect.[9]
  • Mystical Link: Mjolnir obeys Thor’s commands as though it were alive, and if Thor’s will is strong enough, the hammer can pass through nearly any barrier to reach him should he so choose; Mjolnir will even carve its way through the very center of entire planets to get back to Thor.[10] Mjolnir can also transform Thor into his civilian guises. When Thor is a civilian, the hammer most often becomes an old wooden cane. While employing a mortal guise, Thor would transform back into his mortal form if he was separated from Mjolnir for more than 60 seconds. The 60 second enchantment is no longer in effect.
  • Weather Control: Wielding Mjonir grants Thor the ability to control the base elements of a storm, i.e. rain, wind, thunder, lightning and more. He can create giant raging electrical storms complete with thunder, lightning, hurricane-force winds, tornadoes, blizzards, tidal waves, exploding volcanoes, earthquakes and torrential rains across entire planets at a moment's notice. He can also create any of these phenomena individually. Another aspect of this power allows him to stop any of these weather conditions instantly as well. Thor can create storms on a planetary wide scale or larger if needed, and is not limited to the normal limits of Mother Nature and can go beyond and defy what natural weather can do such as creating rain in space where there is no atmosphere. Thor's ability to control and create storms extends to any and all storms as he has been shown to control and create raging temporal storms in time, create Solar Flares, powerful stellar winds in space and so on.
  • Flight: Thor is capable of hurling Mjolnir with great force and, by holding onto the leather thong, is capable of flying through the air at tremendous speeds. While in an Earth-like atmosphere, Thor generally flies at roughly the Speed of Sound, roughly 770 miles per hour. Thor can fly so fast that he is invisible to the naked eye.[11]He has been clocked flying at three times the speed of light,[12] and is capable of achieving speeds far greater than that. He can perform complicated maneuvers in the air,[13] and change course in mid-flight at the speed of thought.[14] He can use the winds to hover and has shown the ability to fly without the aid of Mjolnir.
  • Energy Projection: With Mjolnir, Thor can project powerful mystical blasts of energy. He can even channel energies for stronger energy attacks.
God Blast: Thor is capable of channeling different amounts of his godly energies in combination with the mystical properties of Mjolnir can be channeled through his hammer for a single massive blast known as the God Blast.[4][15] His godly energy is so vast and powerful, that even when reinforced with the Belt of Strength, which should double Mjolnir's fortification and durability, when Thor channeled his godly energies into Mjolinr to destroy the Brain Dome of the mighty Celestial Exitar,[4] the hammer shattered from the amount of power Thor channeled. The God Blast is so immensely powerful and destructive that it has proven capable of destroying beings as large and as powerful as the Midgard Serpent and even causing such a great degree of damage to a being such as Galactus that he was forced to flee for his life.[16] Thor can send the God Blast to the core of Ego the Living Planet and Alter Ego and render both comatose.[17] He has also used the God Blast to defeat Surtur, Ymir, Juggernaut, and Zelia.
Anti-Force: Thor is capable of producing an indescribably powerful blast known as the Anti-Force which is capable of annihilating entire planets.[18] This blast is so powerful that with just a single emission, Thor was capable of putting down and seemingly killing the powerful entity known as Mangog himself.
Thermo-blast: Thor has the ability to produce a Universe shaking thermo-blast capable of decimating even entire planets and beings as powerful as Ego the living planet.[19]
  • Barriers: With Mjolnir, Thor is capable of creating powerful barriers, force fields and vortexes that are impenetrable. Not even Earth's most advanced weapons could weaken Thor's barrier field that shieled the U.N. headquarters.[20] Thor stated that he could have contained a cosmic flash attack from Stellaris, this blast was strong enough to destroy the planet Earth.[21] These vortexes and barriers are so immensely durable that Thor was able to completely contain the explosion generated by a life bomb, which is so powerful it would have completely destroyed a fifth of the Marvel Universe, without the vortex even faltering, meaning that Thor literally contained a blast that is capable of annihilating millions upon millions of Galaxies.[22]
  • Energy Sensing: Mjolnir can detect practically all types of energy.[23][24][25] It reacts particularly strongly to evil psychic energy,[26] and supernatural energy.[27]. Mjolnir can also track down the energy pastern of someone in hiding,[28] detect any Asgardians aura by their electrons discharge,[29] and can sense and track the energy radiating from mystical objects.[30]
  • Energy Absorption and Redirection: Thor is able to use Mjolnir to absorb any energy blasts directed towards him as means of attack. Once the energy is absorbed, Thor can redirect it back amplified many times over towards the source and/or use it as a weapon of his own. Thor has used Mjolnir to reflect the vast and hazardous amounts of energy being emitted by the biological weapon implanted within the Wasp's body by the Skrulls back at her while all of Earth's other super humans were helpless. Thor used Mjolnir to absorb Ultron's entire energy source, the Silver Surfer's Power Cosmic,[31]Sky-Walker's Cosmic Tempest,[32] radio active energy,[33] magnetism[34] such as Magneto's personal magnetic field[35] and a portion of the Pangoria's planetary magnetic field. Mjolnir's ability to absorb energy is so powerful he managed to absorb, contain and redirect the entire energy of the Null Bomb, which was powerful enough to destroy the entire galaxy,[36] absorb mystical energies, such as Pluto's mystic flame.[37] He was even able to absorb a portion of the mystical energies from every god pantheon on Earth,[38] and absorbed the electromagnetic energies of the Celestial Mother-ship.[39]
  • Teleportation: By grasping Mjolnir by the leather thong and rapidly swirling it, Thor can channel energies for the purpose of opening gateways through means of a vortex[40] and in this vortex time has no meaning, which means he and others can pass through it to their destinations instantaneously.[41] He can open gateways which allow him to travel across locations no matter how great the distance within moments or even across entire dimensions, as he does when he travels from Asgard to Earth and vice-versa.[42][43] Thor has used Mjolnir to rip the fabric of the Universe to send Surtur and Yimir to the Death Dimension[44] and send an entire population to Limbo,[45] Thor can also use Mjolnir to travel through portals anywhere within the same dimension.[46]
  • Matter Manipulation: By spinning Mjolnir in a precise manner at cyclotronic speeds, Thor can manipulate matter from a molecular level to a vast scale, which allows him to create other configurations and even allows him to transmute the elements themselves. This ability was evident when he transmuted the Absorbing Man's wood and iron body to the gas helium.[27]
  • Resurrection: While channeling his power through Mjolnir, Thor was able to resurrect a man he had wrongly killed.[47]
  • Alpha Particles: Thor's hammer can harness Alpha Particles from the atmosphere and could use it to atomize any weaponry.[48]
  • Negation of Mystic Energy: He used this ability on the Juggernaut himself to negate the mystical energies that grant him his mystical invulnerability, allowing him to defeat Juggernaut in combat. He was able to stop Mephisto from taking human souls to the Dark Dimension.[49]
  • Nether World Power: Thor can use Mjolnir to tap into the power of the Nether Worlds (dark dimensions).[50]
  • Cosmic Energy: Mjolnir allows Thor to produce and control Cosmic Energy to an unknown limit for a variety of purposes. [51]
  • Electromagnetic Spectrum Manipulation: Thor was able to absorb and manipulate the electromagentic energies of the Celestial Mothership.[39]
  • Invisibility and Intangibility: Thor can turn himself or others, using Mjolnir, completely intangible and/or invisible.[52] An offshoot of this ability is that Thor can use Mjolnir to completely disrupt the phasing abilities of super humans such as the Vision, Shadowcat etc.[53]
  • Event Recall: Thor can use Mjolnir to recall past events.[54]
  • Transmigration of Souls: Thor's hammer has the ability to manipulate souls.[55]
  • Life Force Absorption: Thor used this ability on the supervillain the Presence, who was forced to surrender to prevent himself from being reduced to a lifeless husk.[56]
  • Illusion Detection: Mjolnir can distinguish images, holograms, and different illusions from reality: Thor once commanded the hammer to strike the demon lord Mephisto, who was hiding among false images of himself.[49]
  • Interdimensional Messaging: Thor can used Mjolnir to send psychic messages between the nine realms.
  • Undead Lethality: As a former religious relic, Mjolnir is lethal to undead. Thor once threw Mjolnir at a vampire, with contact causing the vampire to burst into flame and crumble to dust.[57]
  • Transformation: When Thor was living on Earth under his mortal guise, he could use Mjolnir to transfer from his Donald Blake persona into Thor and vice versa. Thor loses this ability when Odin permanently separates the two personas.
  • Immunity to Other Forces: Even without activating the powers of Mjolnir, Thor's hammer, enchanted by Odin, is impervious to nearly all forms of change, as he himself claimed that no power in the universe but the All-Father's could affect Mjolnir, shown when Amora's magical efforts during her first confrontation with Thor to change it into a deadly serpent availed her naught.

however true this last bit may be you still haven't got round to mentioning what strange is doing about being sent to hell so yeah (oh wait has BFR bean unalloyed for the whole time?)...also look at the scan i never said it would wreck his mind only it weakened him and if after one blast he was
struggling (the shot wasn't even aimed at him) then after 5 or 6 he'll really be having trouble. Also please remind me how this is time consuming just look at the scan again it takes a couple of seconds the only reason Loki didn't persist a second time was because strange court him of guard as Loki fired the blast at Jane Foster not knowing that strange was protecting her.

yeah...this whole thing is debatable ill explain it in more detail. Loki has shown the power to easily take out Thor many times!
examples; he turned Odin's father Bor into snow and then remakes him from the snow using his powers Loki turns Bor to snow part 1Loki turns Bor to snow part 2Loki turns Bor to snow part 3 , he has magnetised Thor's hammer before so that when he threw it it would shoot away and not come back (even if he
doesn't turn into Don Blake anymore) and without his Thor gets stomped by Loki Loki magnetises Thor's hammer part 1Loki magnetises Thor's hammer part 2, he knocked the whole Thor corps of there feet Loki blast Thor corps then proceeded to one shot beta-ray bill Loki one shots beta-ray bill , masterson Thor Loki one shots masterson Thor , hypnotises Thor with ease Loki hypnotises Thor and then tricks him into giving up his hammer by making a clone Thor in seconds Loki tricks Thor and sidesteps Thor's hammer Loki sidesteps Thor's hammer yet when he faces Thor himself he decides not to use any of these to take out Thor and gets beat...to me that doesn't sound right
Also Loki could beat Thor without his hammer incase you need clarification he did it in these scans...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Thor147-08.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Thor147-11.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Thor147-12.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Thor147-13.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Thor147-14.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Thor147-15.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e.../Thor147-16.jpg

this should be the case but i think you'll find his other powers misused and his main strategy is to hit it with a hammer for almost all his appearances for instance how many times has Thor laid a beating on kang when his shields are still up? of the top of my head i can remember at least 4 and not one of them times has he ever thought to drain his shields using Mjolnir...to me this shows that he doesn't exactly use his powers to the best of his abilities same with a lot of the powers you showed Mjolnir had if he always used these in the right situations then he would be a lot more deadly a foe but he doesn't most of the time so yes he is more versatile does he use it to his advantage? most the time no.

could you please explain how captain america is going to take down someone who can see a punch coming and running through every solution to the problem a trillion times before hand loses to a patriotic super soldier?
this is the guy who looked at martian manhunter found his weak spot by studying his body
language and then exploiting it yeah sure he got his squashed but come on its the manhunter what did you expect?
Midnighter puches manhunter then Manhunter explains what he did but theres more on manhunter this time however he succeeds by reacting at great speeds and nerve jabbing martian and KO'ing Jack Hawks Midnighter speed and skill if you look martian manhunter had sensed midnighter so he should react right? no midnighter was to fast Midnighter speed and skill part 2. He is able to finish other peoples sentences (showing that he knows whats coming next) Midnighter finishing apollos sentence.

i seriously think you underestimate what my team can bring to the table in prep time it doesn't take midnighter a long time to figure out the way to achieve victory with his prep and the way his brain works is by him visioning the outcome and then his brain works from the beginning to find the way to achieve that outcome i don't have the scan but i have the quote here
"See, I'm one of those jerks who always skips ahead to the last page of a book before he reads it. I find a closing scene I love, then work my way back to the beginning to figure out exactly how it all went down. It's the same way my crazy brain processes every possible outcome for a battle before the first punch is even thrown. So let's cut to the chase, shall we? I've already run through a trillion potential versions of this entire day in my head, including the spectacularly banal conversation we're about to have. And I've settled on the finale that leaves your sick operation toppling like a house of cards...and me making love to my husband."

and here i have a scan of his little business card that describes what his powers do as well Midnighters card and him describing it himself again Midnighter power description

DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND ME IM NOT SAYING MIDNIGHTER COULD DO IT ALL BY HIMSELF BECAUSE OF HIS POWERS HE COULDN'T

yet midnighter does have some help...very good help i must add
JOHN CONSTANTINE- with prep he has ticked all three lords of hell defeated the first of the fallen three times and is considered on of the top prep masters in comics
&
LOKI LOUFEYSON- he has been stated to be second to only Odin himself in wisdom and thats because Odin sacrificed his eye to the well
ill post scans for the last part shortly
yeah I'm actually really enjoying this xD (sorry for the wait)

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: nice. I will get a bunch up on this tonight. and remember:

and so far I've only commented on your proposed opener. Keep in mind that I have not even presented my side yet, look out

No Caption Provided

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@darkseid1006: ok man, sorry................I will tackle one thing at a time here so I don't get overwhelmed. I want to address each point individually as to be thorough. Cool? hope so...... First things first:

1) Loki doesn't ruin Strange's mind like you have proposed. Strange is the Sorceror Supreme and magics potent enough to counter and defeat both Loki andConstantine.

however true this last bit may be you still haven't got round to mentioning what strange is doing about being sent to hell so yeah (oh wait has BFR bean unalloyed for the whole time?)...also look at the scan i never said it would wreck his mind only it weakened him and if after one blast he was struggling (the shot wasn't even aimed at him) then after 5 or 6 he'll really be having trouble. Also please remind me how this is time consuming just look at the scan again it takes a couple of seconds the only reason Loki didn't persist a second time was because strange court him of guard as Loki fired the blast at Jane Foster not knowing that strange was protecting her.

- yeah...according to OP rules : NO BFR.....the whole being sent to hell thing/plan with the sigils (which was a complete flub/waste...didn't you read the rules?) soooo......as to answer your question: "yes, unalloyed for the whole time."

-and the scan. It proves absolutely nothing in your favor at all. The scan does not prove it weakens Strange. It says he was strained, that's all. What's to say "after 5 or 6 he'll really be struggling"? I say nope. It does prove however that his amulet (that did all the work in the scan which is really the Eye of Agamotto before it was named as such BTW....) is very powerful, which is not a good thing for you considering Strange didn't even need to use any spells as of yet, and proves he can counter Loki's psychic bolts/metal attacks. First off it is important to state that Strange has faced Loki before (directly) and possibly knows what to expect.

Actually the Eye of Agamotto will be a key instrument in this battle against Strange defeating Constantine, it has very powerful properties which I will first show in some scans and then describe:

scans: shows dispelling/defeating powerful entities (higher than constantine and something than john would need prep to counter...this is instant), shows protection against mysticism, and shows being used against HoM Wanda (rewrote reality). Constantine and Loki can put up a good fight, yes....but in the end......Strange will take it.

i need to illustrate more reasons why Loki and Constantine will be defeated here. I have counters for this "turnabout" thing, but don't think i need to. Strange has taken on foes such as Dormammu (abstract level being), In-betweener (abstract level being), Shuma Gorath (abstract being/god level), and Galactus (demi god/god, abstract level being) and been victorious. That is why he wins here also. First, check this out... it illustrates his power level

No Caption Provided

fighting on god like levels.

No Caption Provided

all he had to do was speak. not that difficult.

vs galactus

vs shuma gorath (wow, check out that defensive power!)

vs in-betweener

No Caption Provided

and finally what an omni-potent being (beyonder) had to say........

i have more to use but this should cover this point.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By darkseid1006

@cosmicallyaware1: ill add to this post later when I'm on my computer bit for now ill just mention my point.

YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IS NOT MY TEAM BEING MORE POWERFUL THERE NOT...DR STRANGE CAN TAKE BOTH LOKI,JOHN CONSTANTINE AND MIDNIGHTER IF IT IS A NOTMAL BATTLE BUT THIS IS NOT MY WHOLE TEAM HAVE BEATEN BEINGS FAR BEHOND THERE LEVEL AND EVEN ABOVE STRANGES LEVEL WITH PREP AND IN THIS THEY ALL WORK TOGETHER TO BEAT YOUR TEAM THIS CAN BRING YOU DOWN.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: ill add to this post later when I'm on my computer bit for now ill just mention my point.

YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IS NOT MY TEAM BEING MORE POWERFUL THERE NOT...DR STRANGE CAN TAKE BOTH LOKI,JOHN CONSTANTINE AND MIDNIGHTER IF IT IS A NOTMAL BATTLE BUT THIS IS NOT MY WHOLE TEAM HAVE BEATEN BEINGS FAR BEHOND THERE LEVEL AND EVEN ABOVE STRANGES LEVEL WITH PREP AND IN THIS THEY ALL WORK TOGETHER TO BEAT YOUR TEAM THIS CAN BRING YOU DOWN.

nope. so, thank you for acknowledging my team is more powerful. the point you make however:

BUT THIS IS NOT MY WHOLE TEAM HAVE BEATEN BEINGS FAR BEHOND THERE LEVEL AND EVEN ABOVE STRANGES LEVEL WITH PREP

irrelevant. I have debunked the majority of your prep strategy previously, don't make me re-post the points I have already gone over. the only think you still really have established is this turnabout curse that constantine is using on himself. And on that front, here are a few points : 1) you have not proven that he can cast it on another, so no midnighter using it. 2) in the scan it is shown to only be active against direct physical attacks. I can work around that.

And so what about beating higher level beings? so have all of my team and I have already established what Strange is capable of. One thing to note is that your team will NOT work together. Loki is notorious for acting solo or using people as puppets and manipulating them...not working with them. Same with Constantine. Midnighter worked on a team, but he is going to be solely tied up with Cap....which I will get to. When I post their matchup it's going to be epic!

remember....I still have 4 main points that I will address which i have not done yet. Patience.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006 said:

nope. so, thank you for acknowledging my team is more powerful. the point you make however:

BUT THIS IS NOT MY WHOLE TEAM HAVE BEATEN BEINGS FAR BEHOND THERE LEVEL AND EVEN ABOVE STRANGES LEVEL WITH PREP

irrelevant. I have debunked the majority of your prep strategy previously, don't make me re-post the points I have already gone over. the only think you still really have established is this turnabout curse that constantine is using on himself. And on that front, here are a few points : 1) you have not proven that he can cast it on another, so no midnighter using it. 2) in the scan it is shown to only be active against direct physical attacks. I can work around that.

And so what about beating higher level beings? so have all of my team and I have already established what Strange is capable of. One thing to note is that your team will NOT work together. Loki is notorious for acting solo or using people as puppets and manipulating them...not working with them. Same with Constantine. Midnighter worked on a team, but he is going to be solely tied up with Cap....which I will get to. When I post their matchup it's going to be epic!

remember....I still have 4 main points that I will address which i have not done yet. Patience.

yes my prep was not the best by a long shot but then again i don't have a battle computer to determine all the outcomes of a battle before it has begun , a mind great enough to trick and defeat FOTF 3 times or the evil genius mind of Loki do i...so yeah the debunking only worked on what i said and i have already mentioned the fact that they can prep a lot better than your team and midnighter knows the outcome he wants and can see what he has to do to achieve it using John and Loki.

in the scan it is shown to only be active against direct physical attacks

yes this is true however when it is being explained it says that any damage that he sustained will be turned back on the inflictor nowhere does it say physical damage so it would be wrong to then say it can only work on physical damage when it has been said it works on any damage. Working your way around that may be a bit more difficult than you think.

One thing to note is that your team will NOT work together. Loki is notorious for acting solo or using people as puppets and manipulating them...not working with them. Same with Constantine

not exactly...Loki has worked with Thor in serious occasions because he had no other choice and he needed to so yes Loki can work in a team (and will because he has full intel on the team and knows exactly how powerful Strange is) and John has worked with people on numerous occasions and seeing as he knows how dangerous the team is he will also work with Loki and midnighter.

Midnighter worked on a team, but he is going to be solely tied up with Cap....which I will get to.

unfortunately no he will defiantly not be tied up with cap. He's ran through this battle a trillion times in his head he knows exactly what cap , Strange ,and Thor will do and so do John and Loki and they have made up a plan to take them down and anyway cap just gets incapacitated at the very beginning by John or Loki or Midnighter via magic freeze , shield around him , or high speed nerve jab (which cap is not fast enough to react to as martian manhunter wasn't)

When I post their matchup it's going to be epic!

if its not you'll have greatly disappointed me :D.

and just a point strange was under great strain when Loki alone attacked him with 1 blast imagine that John was attacking him with his magic at the same time.
and please show me something that means strange has shields that can stand up to a planet busting blast from Loki,

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@darkseid1006: ok bud, before I really get into it today....first off:

and just a point strange was under great strain when Loki alone attacked him with 1 blast imagine that John was attacking him with his magic at the same time.

and please show me something that means strange has shields that can stand up to a planet busting blast from Loki,

Loki didn't attack him directly, Strange was erecting a defense against Loki's Psychic/mental assault...it should be noted that it wasn't a magical attack.

show you strange has shields that can stand up to a planet bursting blast? sure, no problem.

all scan showings are from beings of abstract level power (which are above loki...loki is not an abstract being)

1) holding against Shuma Gorath 2) holding from Galactus 3) holding from mephisto (and at the same time utilizing another spell to free franklin from an imprisonment) and 4) holding from Dormammu

I think that settles that point quite well. Now you show me when Loki has shown planet busting blasts?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By darkseid1006

@darkseid1006: ok bud, before I really get into it today....first off:

Loki didn't attack him directly, Strange was erecting a defense against Loki's Psychic/mental assault...it should be noted that it wasn't a magical attack.

show you strange has shields that can stand up to a planet bursting blast? sure, no problem.

all scan showings are from beings of abstract level power (which are above loki...loki is not an abstract being)

1) holding against Shuma Gorath 2) holding from Galactus 3) holding from mephisto (and at the same time utilizing another spell to free franklin from an imprisonment) and 4) holding from Dormammu

I think that settles that point quite well. Now you show me when Loki has shown planet busting blasts?

sorry about what I'm join to say but i knew that Strange's shields could easily withstand a blast from Loki i just needed to get some extra info on his shields without making it to obvious that tarts what i wanted hope it didn't cause to much annoyance...sorry :/
Anyway if you really need me to i can dig up a scan of surfer saying Loki's power could destroy a planet but it will take some time.
So now i get to the point of needing to find out how strong Strange's shields where and the reason is this Loki reverses Susan's shields here it shows that Loki reversed the polarity of Susan's shield and therefore trapped her in her own shield as it was so durable and stated impenetrable this is valid unless you can show me something that proves Strange could counter this exact method of attack.
I have another point to make in the OP i just realised a main thing that it didn't mention...manipulation and deceit Johns main factor he can just talk Strange down and don't say he can't he talked the spectre out of killing him by understanding his purpose if he can talk the living embodiment of gods wrath out of killing him Strange should be not to much trouble to handle john talks to spectre , john talks to spectre 2 , john talks to spectre 3 , john talks to spectre 4 and even if for some obscured reason he withstands where the spectre didn't you can tell me john couldn't stall until a trap that was thought up in prep to contain him can be unleashed.
Here is another extremely important point i have to make you say that Strange could take John and Loki and i agreed but now the odds are a lot more even Strange vs Loki , Strange vs Loki 2 , Strange vs Loki 3 look at them this is Loki and Strange battling and Loki has the upper hand nearly the whole time even though he said that he was weaker than usual because he was in his spirt form add in the fact my team already knew what he was going to do before it happened thanks to midnighter and prepped against it the odds are tipping in favour of Loki now but then John comes in.
As i will say again i believe your team may have the slight upper hand on power but added prep my team have a big advantage because they are nearly your equals but with 10x better minds to use.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: hey man, sorry haven't responded today....super busy at work today. will get something up later tonight. ok?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: yeah sure take your time

sorry took so long man, here we go......

Anyway if you really need me to i can dig up a scan of surfer saying Loki's power could destroy a planet but it will take some time

I would like to see that actually. I am well aware of Loki's capabilities and know that:

planet busting blast from Loki

is not going to happen. Loki is the God of mischeif and relies on deceit, manipulation and deception mainly. He's not an outright offensive opponent like that check out these examples:

As i will say again i believe your team may have the slight upper hand on power but added prep my team have a big advantage because they are nearly your equals but with 10x better minds to use.

Now I am not really going to rebutt your statements anymore due to the fact that you continue to make unsubstantiated claims. You state that your prep gives you the upper hand yet you have not specifically been able to illustrate how that occurs. I have debunked the majority of that. now I will finally present my version of how the battle will actually occur.

1) Battle begins and Thor sees Loki. He immediately engages him. As this "turnabout curse" is being utilized by Constantine, on Constantine, I need not worry about any of that in Thor vs. Loki. OP states full knowledge of teams, and you have not stated anything that Loki will actually do here, besides shifting your strategies a few times. You mentioned Loki's showings against Masterson Thor (which doesn't really apply, this is not him and the one true Odinson Loki is facing...not an inexperienced noob), and claims of Loki beating Thor. In a head to head encounter....Thor walks away victorious from Loki time and Time again. period. let me illustrate:

Thor vs. Loki from Thor#207 (above)

Thor vs. Loki from Thor:First Thunder #2 (above)

Thor vs. Loki from Journey into Mystery #85 (above)

Thor vs. Loki from Journey into Mystery #88 (above)

Thor vs. Loki from Journey into Mystery #92 (above)

there is more on the subject but that should suffice (thanks @killemall: for the material help)

it should also be mentioned that if it ever came down to a H2H..well then..heh...Thor takes that easily. but I will show a quick example of that along with what really happens when thor and loki meet....

No Caption Provided

I do find in necessary to mention the Thor vs Odin fight (in destroyer armor) stating that, well....Loki can't compare to this:

and at the end of the day Thor defeats Loki by trapping him in Stasis, as that is what he really would do in character in lieu of killing him such as this:

No Caption Provided

There are many, many more feats that Mjolnir is capable of here, but they are unneeded. I will use one against Constantine and his "turnabout curse" however but first let me explain what Dr.Strange has been doing during the Thor vs. Loki battle and then I will present Cap vs. Midnighter.

2) At the same time Thor engages Loki, Strange puts his attention on John Constantine. As stated in OP and teams having full knowledge, Strange uses Eye of Agamotto to gain more information on Constantine's abilities and is aware of the "turnabout curse".

(above scans showing eye of agamotto's ability to mind perceive)

the Strange quickly goes into action with a plan. I will show that in response to John he sets up a self protection spell and mental defense, stops time in immediate area that he and John are in, casts a spell of Nullification Sphere on John to defeat "turnabout curse", mind rapes him similar to feat he used on Galactus, then finally binds him (as he is defenseless) similar to a time with Baron Mordo...and has Thor use his crafty Transmutation trick with Mjolnir (similar from a fight with Evil Hyperion) to entrap/immobilize him. here are the scans:

-mental defense and spell of protection (above)

No Caption Provided

-freezing time (above)

No Caption Provided

-sphere of nullification. If it works on cosmic level being such as the surfer, it's working on plain old constantine (above)

here's the mind rape spell he used against Galactus. Similar to the penance stare in effect, and we all know that 'ol John is not a nicew person...has done some nasty stuff. It holds the same here. and finally......

No Caption Provided

which then Strange asks Thor (now that Loki is dispatched) to do this:

No Caption Provided

and, I have to go for now. Will be back to post the last fight (and probably most anticipated) Cap. Vs. Midnighter. please don't post anything back until I'm finished!!!!!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@darkseid1006: okay, well first off....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! do you have that holiday there? anyway....

here is the final part of my attack......

3) Cap vs. Midnighter. As stated before, the OP says full knowledge and as his teammates face the other foes, Cap squares off against the sadistic and dangerous Midnighter. Cap is fully aware of Midnighter's skills and Midnighter opens the battle with his infamous speech:

now here's the thing about that. sure he can run all the scenes on how a fight wins, but it doesn't necessarily give him the instant win, it just plays out the probabilities and possible outcomes. Midnighter can still lose, and has lost fights. I think the "speech" is his way of talking smack and intimidating opponents, as he is also a master strategist and manipulator as illustrated here:

No Caption Provided

Midnighter really had been beaten in this fight against an iron man ripoff. but he talked his way out and manipulated. Hmmm, if he used his vaunted "battle computer" he would've won right? this illustrates how despite knowing how a battle may play out, he can still lose to variables, and it all depends on the skill and power of his opponent in relation to his own. This is a very important point of consideration.

I see the battle starting something similar to these situations:

he has faced prometheus and won (scan doesn't show that it is later on) and Batman (cannon? to a stalemate) (above)

now it is important to understand Cap. He is the Ultimate Super Soldier, and vetran of many many wars, battles, etc... takes on opponents with no fear (very skilled opponents and ones quite more powerful than he) his fighting prowress, battle history, and capabilities. His physical stats are comparable to Midnighters, his experience far outweighs Midnighters, and has the edge possibly in using his shield. let me provide some scans (which I feel you will be hard pressed to present for midnighter). Midnighter and he will be an amazing battle, but Cap edges out the slight win.

PHYSICAL STAT FEATS

samplings of reaction times, some durability, healing, strength, striking power, etc......

SHIELD FEATS

just a few...mostly of ability to do damage, not of defense (as I felt the defensive part really wasn't applicable to this battle)

FIGHTING ABILITY

versus multiple rouges (whom some are respectable 1v1)

vs beast, vs black panther

vs crossbones

vs DD (who staes he can't predict cap's moves hmmmm.....midnighter?) and vs deadpool

vs gambit (really shows durability when he tanked the kinetic chainmail exploding shirt)

vs many (hulk showing, iron spider, punisher, thunderstrike, wolverine....)

vs more (ninjas, shang-chi, version of captain, steele, randoms nazi's, blah blah...)

so really Midnighter goes down here. Cap wins this. I could go into more detail, but don't feel that I need to.

And, I'm done. I have presented all that I feel I need to. You may rebutt if you like, and I will wait for that, but I am ready to open voting now.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By darkseid1006

@darkseid1006 said:

@cosmicallyaware1: yeah sure take your time

sorry took so long man, here we go......

Anyway if you really need me to i can dig up a scan of surfer saying Loki's power could destroy a planet but it will take some time

I would like to see that actually. I am well aware of Loki's capabilities and know that:

planet busting blast from Loki

is not going to happen. Loki is the God of mischeif and relies on deceit, manipulation and deception mainly. He's not an outright offensive opponent like that check out these examples:

Now I am not really going to rebutt your statements anymore due to the fact that you continue to make unsubstantiated claims. You state that your prep gives you the upper hand yet you have not specifically been able to illustrate how that occurs. I have debunked the majority of that. now I will finally present my version of how the battle will actually occur.
Yes you are correct my little suggestion would have been ineffective but i had three major disadvantages that they don't have
1. Midnighter would have known your plan from the very beginning and been able to think up something to stop it whereas i did not as you only just revealed your actions in the battle.

2. I dont have the minds of either John or Loki so what they could think of would naturally be better than what ii can come up with.

3. i don't have there powers and do not know what they could use them like to be effective in the battle as well as they do so knowing their own limits is very helpful and them knowing just what hey could do with their abilities is something i can't know.

1) Battle begins and Thor sees Loki. He immediately engages him. As this "turnabout curse" is being utilized by Constantine, on Constantine, I need not worry about any of that in Thor vs. Loki. OP states full knowledge of teams, and you have not stated anything that Loki will actually do here, besides shifting your strategies a few times. You mentioned Loki's showings against Masterson Thor (which doesn't really apply, this is not him and the one true Odinson Loki is facing...not an inexperienced noob), and claims of Loki beating Thor. In a head to head encounter....Thor walks away victorious from Loki time and Time again. period. let me illustrate:
normally i would agree that Loki's hate for Thor would make him attack him first but this time no...Loki has been informed by midnighter the consequences his actions would cause if he did this as midnighter knows that its something that Loki would potentially do and after realising the effects of a foolish action like this he would follow with the plan that they thought up in prep.

Thor vs. Loki from Thor#207 (above)
This proves nothing if you look at it properly all it shows is that Thor needed help from another being to fight and defeat Loki and that he only gained the upper hand after Loki was distracted and he was aided.

Thor vs. Loki from Thor:First Thunder #2 (above)
I don't see how this is any more useful as all it shows is that Thor can beat Loki's animations and we both know Loki can do thousands of times better than that e.g. magnetise his hammer and causes it to fly to the north or south pole Loki magnetises Thor's hammerLoki magnetises Thor's hammer 2 , turn him to snow like he did Bor (unless you can get proof that he can't do this)Loki vs BorLoki vs Bor 2 , blast the hell out of him Loki harms Surter Loki hurt surter when he had the twilight sword (Surter with twilight sword > Odin & Thor) if he can do that with one blast then he can greatly harm Thor in one and One shots Beta-ray Bill he one shoted beta-ray bill who is Thor level maybe a bit lower but still Thor should be easy if he does this.

Thor vs. Loki from Journey into Mystery #85 (above)

Thor vs. Loki from Journey into Mystery #88 (above)

Thor vs. Loki from Journey into Mystery #92 (above)

there is more on the subject but that should suffice (thanks @killemall: for the material help)

it should also be mentioned that if it ever came down to a H2H..well then..heh...Thor takes that easily. but I will show a quick example of that along with what really happens when thor and loki meet....

No Caption Provided

I do find in necessary to mention the Thor vs Odin fight (in destroyer armor) stating that, well....Loki can't compare to this:

and at the end of the day Thor defeats Loki by trapping him in Stasis, as that is what he really would do in character in lieu of killing him such as this:

No Caption Provided

There are many, many more feats that Mjolnir is capable of here, but they are unneeded. I will use one against Constantine and his "turnabout curse" however but first let me explain what Dr.Strange has been doing during the Thor vs. Loki battle and then I will present Cap vs. Midnighter.

2) At the same time Thor engages Loki, Strange puts his attention on John Constantine. As stated in OP and teams having full knowledge, Strange uses Eye of Agamotto to gain more information on Constantine's abilities and is aware of the "turnabout curse".
Ok this bit is incorrect full knowledge yes you do have that but from full knowledge you know their capabilities this would be that Strange knows what John will do because he read up on him he won't he can't know what my team will do by knowing their powers so that makes the fact that Strange will do any of the below stuff to John as he doesn't know what he is going to do and this entire thing is about him countering what John has done by somehow knowing that this is what he will use because he can use it otherwise i can say oh yeah John knows full info about you and he can now guess that you will use all of the below spells and powers (which for the record he knows anyway because midnighter has informed him on exactly what he will do to try and beat him and he will have thought of ways to get round it.
Something else you failed to mention was that John could talk his way out and just manipulate Strange however you would say this won't work because Strange knows one of Johns best and most powerful tricks is his
deceit and trickery but so did Spectre and he still talked his way out of getting killed by the wrath of god so as i say again Strange would be easy to trick or manipulate.

(above scans showing eye of agamotto's ability to mind perceive)

the Strange quickly goes into action with a plan. I will show that in response to John he sets up a self protection spell and mental defense, stops time in immediate area that he and John are in, casts a spell of Nullification Sphere on John to defeat "turnabout curse", mind rapes him similar to feat he used on Galactus, then finally binds him (as he is defenseless) similar to a time with Baron Mordo...and has Thor use his crafty Transmutation trick with Mjolnir (similar from a fight with Evil Hyperion) to entrap/immobilize him. here are the scans:
in response to John impies he knows what John was planning on doing which he doesn't because all he knows is info about him so he won't be setting them up because he has no idea he would need to.

-mental defense and spell of protection (above)

No Caption Provided

-freezing time (above)

No Caption Provided

-sphere of nullification. If it works on cosmic level being such as the surfer, it's working on plain old constantine (above)

here's the mind rape spell he used against Galactus. Similar to the penance stare in effect, and we all know that 'ol John is not a nicew person...has done some nasty stuff. It holds the same here. and finally......

No Caption Provided

which then Strange asks Thor (now that Loki is dispatched) to do this:

No Caption Provided

and, I have to go for now. Will be back to post the last fight (and probably most anticipated) Cap. Vs. Midnighter. please don't post anything back until I'm finished!!!!!

and finally i come to this as you said to em before your team is divided my teamwork is stronger in your plan you have nothing that shows your teams going to work together all it shows is that you trying to single out my team and making the 1v1 in your opinion makes it a win to you so ultimately i have shown more teamwork from my team than yours and your whole plan is based on you getting the fights you want and when you want them by singling out members of my team and making it individual fights but seeing as midnighter has prepared for this eventuality Loki will just blast Strange and starting a fight between both of them and Thor vs John and Thor can't win because he will only be hurting himself or John gets annoyed with him and just freezes him to deal with later like he does here John freeze spell and joins the fight with Loki and as i showed in scans before Loki and Strange where fighting and Loki was wining with relative ease and just shaking of his best blasts like they where nothing in his spirit form this is his real form in this and then even Strange said he was powerful but he was just a man Loki was immortal and that he was more powerful add in John con and Strange goes down.
please do not post till i have replied to the cap vs midnighter later i need to go now.
and no in England there is no thanksgiving iv here'd its a big thing in America though.
One quick question to if you don't mind telling me your favrout band that would be pretty sweet to find out.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: fun times man, thanks for doing this with me. This was my first actual CaV (i have done tourneys and stuff before).

One quick question to if you don't mind telling me your favrout band that would be pretty sweet to find out.

Hmmmmm...........that's a tough one, my favorite changes from time to time. One of my all time faves is Pink Floyd. I would have a hard time saying what my #1 fave is because my taste in music changes so much from month to month....what about you?

and here's a Thor closer:

No Caption Provided

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By darkseid1006

@cosmicallyaware1: well for a good 8 or so months one of my faverout a has been nickleback and I recently went to a concert so I would have to say them

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@cosmicallyaware1: well damn dude you used Classic Strange, that guy's magic has only ever been equaled by loki and Doc Strange's prep can only be countered by a select few, @darkseid1006 next time you go up against a guy using classic strange PM me (ive been working on a team to counter Doc Strange for a while now, i think i can do it with 2 people maybe 1)

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: did you really just tell me that? now i have no choice but to ask you if you want a rematch of our CaV and we'll see if you can actually beat Dr Strange. you up for it?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@darkseid1006: of course i know how to beat Classic Strange, are we doing prep or not?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: what way did you make up to beat him? if it involved prep than yes if it didn't than i see no need for prep

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: well damn dude you used Classic Strange, that guy's magic has only ever been equaled by loki and Doc Strange's prep can only be countered by a select few, @darkseid1006 next time you go up against a guy using classic strange PM me (ive been working on a team to counter Doc Strange for a while now, i think i can do it with 2 people maybe 1)

knew you would be interested in this....,.,

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: ok so I'm on phone so my scans will be limited to just the URL...sorry

But here it goes

Right Midnighter no longer does his speech he has a little card instead no but seeing as this is a special occasion I think he could go back to his old and time consuming speech.

But well caps feats are good yes however Midnighter has a speed advantage and a advantage with his computer yes cap beat deadpool in the end but Midnighter is just as good as deadpool except cap wouldn't have been able to pull his winning manuver as Midnighter would know what to do about it before it happened as he has proven on numerous occasions (daredevils senses give him the ability to guess at what he will do next it's different to Midnighter already knowing what he's going to do because he's ran through the fight over a million times already you would expect his technique to be at absolute perfection by this point.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2507003-sw_10.jpg

He even knows what people's sentences are going to end up like before they say it.

He could just look at cap and know just where to hit him

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2506196-11.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2506197-12.jpg

All he did was check out Martians body language and he knew his genetic flaw except martian was able to move his brain cap unfortunately does not have the privalage of changing his molecules so Midnighter sees him and knows all his pressure points and can instantly use them because if He was quick enough to land the ouch on Martian then cap will be no trouble. Again I'm using a Midnighter vs Martian Manhunter feat even though he was senced by the Manhunter he was still quick enough to land a successful nerve jab KO'ing (one shoting) Martian Manhunter.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2506978-2060642_2.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2506979-2060643_3.jpg

Again this means cap should be no problem to tag and KO easily.

When Midnighter fought Skallox he beat him and would have killed him if he hadn't have been held back and Skallox only landed two blows that Midnighter withstood with min difficulty good luck cap (he'll need it)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2507004-sw_11.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2507005-sw_12.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2507006-sw_13.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2507007-sw_14.jpg

Now for him showing of his skill in a training simulation (no different to life)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2511268-stormwatch009_pg002.jpg

Then his great agility

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2511269-stormwatch009_pg004.jpg

And he snapped vitruvian mans neck

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2511270-stormwatch009_pg019.jpg

He was dogging blocking and smashing Lobo around for a bit too

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7406/379ko.jpg

That's good enough to take cap on

He tore apart a group of meta-humans with ease sorry I don't have the whole thing I couldn't get hold of it

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/7621/450920-midnighter7_016.jpg

And he showed impressive speed strength and agility in outrunning and doging a auto tank gun destroying a couple of tanks with only a pole blocking bullets with only a pole and taking a mans head of with one kick

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/7621/450839-midnighter__2006__01_page_07.jpg

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/7621/450840-midnighter__2006__01_page_08_super.jpg

And for me that concludes the end of my debating on this CaV it's been really fun thanks :D

And if your ready we can go to the votes now.

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkse1006: changed title to open voting. good job man and thanks for making my first CaV one I will never forget.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: darkse1006? Sounds...good

Don't worry it's only my second TBH my first one was with Kidman560 you should really have one against him it will be pretty fun (he'll use Loki)

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: sorry. typo...on phone...lol. yeah been talkin to kidman bout doin one for months. we can't decide on who to use n have been tied up in tourneys. of course he would want to use loki!

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: umm I can never seem to find where the tourneys are I've only been in one before and I lost the first matchup

Haha

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darkseid1006: @darkseid1006: has my vote his team had better stradegey and was more powerful and skilled but greay debate thanks for the read you guys

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By darkseid1006

@cosmicallyaware1: yeah it was in GR's tourney which unfortunately seems to have died out I was looking forward to using my team again but properly as that was my first

@Sophia89: fair enough thanks for voting

@oceanmaster29: thanks much appreciated

DARKSEID: 1. COSMICALLYAWARE: 1.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im voting for darseid

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump. votes people!!!!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

once again bump. please votes.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By darkseid1006
Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1: @foreverevil:

Darkseid1006: 2

Cosmicallyaware1: 1

Who's destroying who eh? :D

Thanks for the vote evil

ha....2 - 2 now.

Who's destroying who eh? :D

yeah, that's just my opinion on it (and joking around also...)

VOTES PEOPLE!!!!! @kidman560: vote please. (and don't just vote loki cuz he's your favorite...)